Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it?
    #23108109 - 04/11/16 07:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Somehow when we go through really terrible times we are supposed to come out stronger which is hard for me to believe now because I am in a bad time right now.

What happened. And how did you make it?

--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #23108142 - 04/11/16 07:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Gang stalking the past 5 years and going. You fuckin deal with it as that is the only option. I do believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: JustForToday] * 2
    #23108143 - 04/11/16 07:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No one thing got me by during tough times. Juast hang on and don't give up hope that this too must certainly pass.

Edited by Le_Canard (04/11/16 07:59 PM)

Invisiblemyc_check1212
Through Brass
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rio Lobo
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: JustForToday] * 5
    #23108161 - 04/11/16 07:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Reading Romper Room posts. I still havent recovered my faith in humanity.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: myc_check1212]
    #23108168 - 04/11/16 08:00 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

It's been knownn to have that effect.

InvisibleIveBeenRecycled
I like pie.
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under the mango tree.
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #23108183 - 04/11/16 08:03 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

One time, I dropped my taco on my cat, and it got all messy :frown:

--------------------
I feel good.

Offlinecosmicdreams101
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: IveBeenRecycled]
    #23108247 - 04/11/16 08:18 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You learn to grow as a better person o

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: cosmicdreams101]
    #23108290 - 04/11/16 08:26 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My sister was murdered in front of me while my mom was out shoplifting us presents on Christmas eve. I was pretty young so I didn't "do" anything to get over it. I didn't even fully understand how serious and sad it was at the time.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: cosmicdreams101] * 2
    #23108301 - 04/11/16 08:29 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

meh, I really don't feel a need to talk about my shit. but whatever has happened just.keep.moving.

Pause to process what happened, accept it, and then don't let it pull you under. You just have to keep going - at first it might feel like you're going through the motions of daily life and like you're just a shell of a human or an imposter or something like that, but it gets easier over time and one day eventually you realize that you are starting to feel whole again.

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: pirate-blues] * 3
    #23108343 - 04/11/16 08:44 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I don't feel like typing it all up over again, you can find it if you really care enough to. It was when I went off the deep end after my grandmother and mother died within a couple of months of each other. I was already an alcoholic but I had been pretty stable, reasonably speaking, for many years. It wasn't doing me any good but it wasn't really causing that big of a deal. I lost my fucking mind and snapped and fell so deep into it I became completely psychotic and legitimately suicidal. I even went so far as to go buy a gun.

How I got through it was just time, and the gun believe it or not. See I found going to the range let me clear my head. It was like meditation for me. You basically isolate yourself from the outside world and everything on around you and all your mundane thoughts, you're just focusing on what you're doing. How you handle the gun, monitoring your breathing lining up shots, etc etc. Spend an hour or two doing that when the only thoughts on your mind are the actions you are currently doing and it did fucking wonders for me. It gave me small breaks where I was just free, no pain or grief and I would come out of it quite a bit calmer than I went in and would have an afterglow similar to a good trip. Then I was better able to sort through everything. I quit drinking as well and changed up my medications (another complication).

Honestly, the stupidest thing I could've done that in that state is buy a damn gun. There were a lot of stupid things I did with it and may not be here today if luck weren't on my side (equate it to russian roulette). But in the end, that gun IS what saved me from that abyss. I can safely say if I hadn't bought it, I would still be spiraling down if not dead already.

Anyways, I'm sane and normal (relatively speaking, I've never been a "normal" person) and have been for about a year now. I actually just sold the gun a few days ago to help get my business off the ground becuase I'm no longer looking for a way out, I'm looking for ways to build myself up and take my back life. The woodworking really helps with the not drinking thing, too. It keeps me busy and it's something I really enjoy doing. I have a thousand reasons why I could say my life sucks right now but honestly feel really good about it currently.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

InvisibleMr.PhilCybin
Master Baiter
I'm a teapot

Loc: Gnarnia
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: JustForToday] * 5
    #23108389 - 04/11/16 08:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I'm super tempted to make a lame joke shitpost cause I'm drinking,

but I know you're actually in a tough spot, so I'll share the tl;dr version of my story.

growing up, my dad was an incredible man, but a major alcoholic, and an angry drunk.

he was my best friend, and we grew really really close during my teen years.

I never learned how to deal with all the stress and emotion that stemmed from the whole situation, so I'd bottle it up, smoke a ton of weed, and go skate or write graffiti for an outlet.

flash forward to when I'm 19.
He dies totally unexpectedly one day out of the blue, and it absolutely crushed me.
I was really close to offing myself for a while because all the bottled up feelings and stress turned into uncontrollable anxiety issues and major depression.

I met a guy who would later become one of my best friends and he got me into meditation.

Over the course of a year or so, I meditated every day, and started meditating at night with mushroom tea.

It was insanely rough, but I was able to work through a huge amount of inner turmoil; all on my own. It wasn't easy, but it never is.

Whether times are good or bad, nothing is forever man.  Try to gain comfort from that.
you can absolutely overcome whatever is in front of you. It will be tough, but you undoubtedly have the strength.

hope this helps.
:heart:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

OfflineChakra Shock
Waxing Prophetic

Loc: The Enterprise
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #23108663 - 04/11/16 10:33 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

During an intensely trying time in my life,
a good person gave me this advice:
whatever it is, it's just a part of your life. And life is change.

OfflineCapybara1
Stranger

Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Chakra Shock] * 1
    #23108692 - 04/11/16 10:44 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

addict parents/siblings - craziness 24/7 - didn't give a fuck about anything as a result.  Turns out, even though things are not always as ideal as they could seem, they're yours.  This is your unique life, your unique story, everything is individual and subjective to you.  Which makes it priceless. Irreplaceable.  Nothing could be compared because this is YOUR story.  and eventually I realized while a lot of the variables wrote themselves, I have the pen in my hand and can write whatever it is I choose.  I can make my story as depressing and sad as I want to, or I can fill it full of vibrant imagery, wonderful things, colors and shapes of all kinds and have nothing really quite like it.  I'm blessed for my faults, my trials & errors, my battles, they're all MINE and I don't know who I'd be without it all.

--------------------
..Lord, protect me from my friends..

...I can take care of my enemies...

Edited by Capybara1 (04/11/16 10:45 PM)

OfflineAussieshroomist
Stranger
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Chakra Shock]
    #23108693 - 04/11/16 10:44 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I was abused by my dad I grew up he tried to do it again so I cut his ear off with a knife he got sent to jail for gang related violence later I've never seen him again

Though it sucked its in the past and I can't change that so I'm gonna embrace the future and the present knowing it can be better

I'm happy now

Offlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #23108702 - 04/11/16 10:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemboomers said:
Gang stalking the past 5 years and going. You fuckin deal with it as that is the only option. I do believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Who is stalking you and what for, if you dont mind my asking?

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

OfflineGPryder
Stranger

Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #23108711 - 04/11/16 10:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
... after my grandmother and mother died within a couple of months of each other....

I'm literally going through the same exact thing right now man. Glad you're still here and made it out okay. 1 month almost to the day for mine. Crazy how life works.

Edited by GPryder (04/11/16 10:50 PM)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #23108723 - 04/11/16 10:53 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My experience coincides with all of humanity. My conception was the greatest tragedy of my existence and like all others I will not overcome this tragedy as I am on a sure fire trajectory toward death.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Offlinetimelapses
Life in free form
Male

Loc: in a shroomery prison
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: JustForToday]
    #23108726 - 04/11/16 10:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

A gun to my chest when I was trying to purchase mushrooms. My dealer was in jail and his pager went into the hands of his lower downs. He apologized but it was the last I had anything to do with him. It was sincere.

The guy said to stop shaking when the gun was in my ribs. Fuck him. At least they, two, didn't steal my car though we were robbed.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: timelapses]
    #23109086 - 04/12/16 04:27 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

physical abuse coupled with gang stalking for picking up someones hotdog and before that for grinching and before that opening my big mouth in front of idiots
one of my friends died in a car accident and I felt like I didn't make enough effort to prevent it from happening
I still don't know if he was molested or his girl cheated on him or his mom kicked him  out or if he was jus driving around trying to sober up

Edited by Konyap (04/12/16 04:28 AM)

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #23109114 - 04/12/16 04:51 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

3 of my group of 5 friends died in 1 week before Christmas, the year I turned 17.

Me and my friend who was left fell off the deep end. He never came right, has spent the last 20 years in and out of rehab and prison. I came right in my early 20's, after another pile of terrible coincidences showed me that I need to get over my shit or forever be a victim.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: propensity]
    #23111271 - 04/12/16 06:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

propensity said:
Quote:

luvdemboomers said:

Who is stalking you and what for, if you dont mind my asking?

It's done by organized stalking groups. I know some of the participants, most of them I don't. I believe many people participate because of lies spread about me and possibly fabricated evidence of some alleged crime. Like they think they are part of a vigilante group or something. Others seem to know exactly what is going on. Tons and tons of lies and slander spread about me. I believe it all goes back to one person I pissed off getting me put on a list of some sort.

If you have any more questions PM me, I'm not trying to derail the thread or bait the trolls.

Edited by luvdemboomers (04/12/16 06:56 PM)

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #23111281 - 04/12/16 06:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Mine is pretty bad, but normal
I was sad, it ruined years of my life.
Sometimes there is nothing to be done

--------------------

OfflineAsshat331
PM me if you game on PC
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: luvdemboomers] * 4
    #23111283 - 04/12/16 06:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

One time this just for today kid left me a bad rating, Then i got a ton more for shit posting in romp.  I should have gone anon.

--------------------
Things change fast, but this too shall pass
Better carve it on your forehead or tattoo it on your ass
Cause who can tell, when the clock strikes twelve
If today’s become tomorrow or if it’s all just gone to hell

InvisibleMr.PhilCybin
Master Baiter
I'm a teapot

Loc: Gnarnia
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Asshat331]
    #23111289 - 04/12/16 07:01 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Asshat331 said:
One time this just for today kid left me a bad rating, Then i got a ton more for shit posting in romp.  I should have gone anon.

but then you'd be a timid anon pussy

--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#23111413 - 04/12/16 07:35 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I got raped well and good when I was a child and then I had to do a whole Kill Bill revenge thing.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Matt87]
    #23111502 - 04/12/16 07:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
My sister was murdered in front of me while my mom was out shoplifting us presents on Christmas eve. I was pretty young so I didn't "do" anything to get over it. I didn't even fully understand how serious and sad it was at the time.

Are you being serious?

:frown:

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Masked]
    #23111669 - 04/12/16 08:51 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Masked said:
Quote:

Matt87 said:

Are you being serious?

:frown:

I am. One of the most tragic parts of the whole thing is that he was never brought to justice. Never even brought in for questioning because i, the only witness, was too young to be trusted. My mom went insane more or less.

Every Christmas I spend a day or so being sad and thinking how different all our lives would have been if I had grown up with a sister.

--------------------

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Matt87]
    #23111718 - 04/12/16 09:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Im so sorry for your past loss and difficulties :hug:

That makes me hurt inside to think about.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: Masked] * 3
    #23111765 - 04/12/16 09:26 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Well, thank you. There is so much good in my life now as an adult that it doesn't weigh me down anymore. My mother on the other hand is utterly insane and incapable of having normal relationships.

Seeing how many lives were touched by that one death really puts into perspective the severity of things like 9/11 and school shootings.

Uggh. The world is just as terrible as it is wonderfull sometimes.

--------------------

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#23111769 - 04/12/16 09:29 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

That is truly horrifying. I won't pretend to offer any type of bullshit solace, but you seem to have miraculously dealt with it somehow and moved on and that's genuinely amazing. I'm sorry that happened and I'm glad you managed to not let it dictate the rest of your life.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinecosmicdreams101
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #23129832 - 04/18/16 06:36 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You can't control life. Only how you react to it

Onlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: JustForToday]
    #23130059 - 04/18/16 08:22 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
Somehow when we go through really terrible times we are supposed to come out stronger which is hard for me to believe now because I am in a bad time right now.

What happened. And how did you make it?

What happened?
Did your girlfriend leave you?
Do you not like your job?
Can you not cope with your anxiety on simple day to day activities?

Such a hard life :feelsbadman:

Quote:

Matt87 said:

:justnotright:

Damn dude. That's soul wrenching :makesmecry:

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Invisiblerusshroom
Plateful of Grateful
Female

Loc: Colorado
Re: What is the most tragic thing to ever happen in your life, And how did you make it? [Re: daz01] * 2
    #23131197 - 04/18/16 03:53 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I lost both of my parents by the time I was 15.
I also fell in love and got my heart stomped on.
I mean I really fell in love. Don't get me wrong, I've known many companions and I will know many more, but never have I been so involved with someone than in this particular case.

Believe it or not(probably going to hell for saying this), I don't know which is worse. :shrug:

I'm still working through it to this day. For me, it was hitting rock bottom that really pushed me to get through things. I was drinking a lot a while back. Should have died a couple times. That's all it took, for me.

I've been so much better since. It sucks that it had to come to such extremes for me to start getting better, but it is what it is I guess.

This is where I'm at right now; I've been eating healthy, working out, making music, and reading a lot. I've gained 80lbs of muscle. I am enrolled in college. I live completely independently in a one bedroom apartment with no roommates. I also found a very specific kind of wholesomeness through reading comic books. I collect VHS tapes and other analog media. These things are what is helping me. Mycology would be a notable variable as well. I would say that in the end, I am well on my way to better things.

:manofapproval:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom