Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

Loc: ☮☣✯ Flag
Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: Fractaliopsybe]
    #23474686 - 07/25/16 07:50 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

:elmo:

My Area is fair dry and scarce now.:goat:

Still covering them and hoping they grow just a little longer.
Works a bit..
:monopoly:

--------------------
Psilocybe Cubensis.:mushroom2:Panaeolus Cyanescens.:mushroom2:Psilocybe Subaeruginosa. Dimethyltryptamine.:deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: Fractaliopsybe]
    #23481217 - 07/27/16 04:10 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Covering them works to keep them from drying not so much height but they did thicken a bit.
Found the other one further up poking out of the grass and ferns.
Yesterday^
:chems:Went for a stroll at lunch to the creek for a coffee n ciggy..
Stumbled upon these guys hiding on wallaby track at the edge of the creek.

Hopefully gonna make it out to the mountains soon, See to some Micro-Climate areas & hope for the best.:smirk::thumbup:

--------------------
Psilocybe Cubensis.:mushroom2:Panaeolus Cyanescens.:mushroom2:Psilocybe Subaeruginosa. Dimethyltryptamine.:deemsters:

Offlineninelives
Turd Burglar
Male User Gallery

Loc: Exomoon LV-426
    #23487010 - 07/28/16 07:03 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Collected these a few days ago, greetings from Texas :laugh:

--------------------
You wish to grow but fear what you may become, so you push off the water, the dirt, the sun, to stay in your hole. But it is in the very pushing that you become a tree, in spite of yourself. How did that happen?

Edited by ninelives (07/28/16 07:07 PM)

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: ninelives]
    #23487866 - 07/28/16 11:44 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ninelives said:
Collected these a few days ago, greetings from Texas :laugh:

Dude.. Nice monsters!
G'day from downunder mate. :stingrayed:
Can't wait to go up north to pick more!

--------------------

Invisiblestrangedays_indeed
explorer
Male

Loc: in magma! Flag
    #23488254 - 07/29/16 04:58 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Hello - I would really appreciate some help ID-ing these mushrooms I found while working (gardener). I have a feeling they are active but I'd like to get a positive ID from the community.

Background information -

Climate/Location - Sub-tropical northern Queensland

Weather - 3 days of rain followed by slight temperature drop. Fruit appeared 1-2 days later.

Habitat - All found on mulch (mulch is most likely hardwood mixed with palms, etc) and the mulch layer is extremely think (10-25 cm) and probably mulched multiple times. Shaded area of garden bed.

Stem - Tan/brown colour, but with very obvious blue bruising around bottom of stem and where stem meets mycelium. Relatively weak and thin. Very thin once dried, but blue colour more apparent with dried stems (see photos)

Cap - Tannish light brown. 1-4 cm diameter. Most are around 2 cm (pretty small).

Gills - Black or dark dark brown.

Spore print - Looks black to dark brown. Sporulation on unharvested fruit looks black to dark brown (see photos).

Odour - Very mushroomy and psilo-esque.

I have a few more photos if any more are needed for a positive ID on these guys.

Thanks for the guidance!

--------------------
organic ~

explorer
Male

Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: strangedays_indeed]
    #23488258 - 07/29/16 04:59 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry I know this is a NSW thread but I could find the QLD thread for this year and you guys on this NSW thread seem active

--------------------
organic ~

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: strangedays_indeed]
    #23488423 - 07/29/16 07:00 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

strangedays_indeed said:
Sorry I know this is a NSW thread but I could find the QLD thread for this year and you guys on this NSW thread seem active

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23488421/vc/1#23488421

:fonz:

--------------------

explorer
Male

#23490567 - 07/29/16 09:52 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for moving that over to the Qld thread. Let me know if anyone here in Nsw can ID those as pan subs or any other potentially active. Cheers

--------------------
organic ~

Offline8008Goose
Stranger
    #23491104 - 07/30/16 01:24 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Hey guys can I please get some help to indetify these little beauties for me. Just moved to melbourne and want to experience what aussie has to offer.
These were picked today in St Leonards around from melbourne. Are these safe?
Thanks
Goose.

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

#23491179 - 07/30/16 02:21 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

May be edibles.. if you really want to know, Do a proper ID request, and post in https://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/3
Habitat:
Where does it grow? Eg. woods, pasture, state, province, country, altitude, etc. What does it grow on? Eg. soil, dung, wood (dead, living, what kind of wood?), etc.

Gills:
Color, attached/not, gills/pores, etc.

Stem:
Length, diameter, color, texture, hollow/solid, thin/thick, etc.

Cap:
Diameter, color, texture, conical/spherical, convex/concave, etc.

Spore print color:
Very important!

Bruising:
Color that the mushroom bruises, if any.

Other information:
Scent of the mushroom, anything else you think is important, large close-up pictures showing stem, cap and gills.

Quote:

8008Goose said:
Hey guys can I please get some help to indetify these little beauties for me. Just moved to melbourne and want to experience what aussie has to offer.
These were picked today in St Leonards around from melbourne. Are these safe?
Thanks
Goose.

moved it to an ID request.
Quote:

strangedays_indeed said:
Thanks for moving that over to the Qld thread. Let me know if anyone here in Nsw can ID those as pan subs or any other potentially active. Cheers

Happy Hunting:heart::cool::thumbup:

--------------------

OfflinegamminEYE
Eeeya
Male

#23491490 - 07/30/16 06:20 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Heard from a friend in the blue mountains there was bulk on his parents property amongst pines.

Once the temp goes up, is there no more?

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: gamminEYE]
    #23492977 - 07/30/16 04:11 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I've heard they are out there too.

Average end point*
Discussion concludes for end of season in Mid NSW is mid August.

Was supposed to go out there last weekend but missed out.
Really want today but its been a bit since rain... Though dew fall would be good in certain microclimates.. Hmm..

May do a trip south to snow and surrounding areas after next rain fall.

I hear VIC & SA can fruit till September.

--------------------

OfflineBigfatsirion
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #23500604 - 08/02/16 02:54 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I've completely missed this season so far. Is today's cold wet Sydney weather likely to fire it back up again? If so, is this weekend suitable for a poke around in the mountains or better to wait another week?

Edited by Bigfatsirion (08/02/16 02:54 AM)

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: Bigfatsirion]
    #23500611 - 08/02/16 03:02 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractaliopsybe:mushroom2:(SA Thread):
Quote:

sausages said:
Quote:

pineninja said:

You wouldn't believe me if I told you......I'm now re evaluating where they can be found.

That mycelium  :drooling:

:whathesaid:

After the massive storm Sydney had, I've been finding Singles in random places.

<--Blue/Red-->
This was buried by a half-dried mud layer of leaf litter...<--Top one is a Sub, The other one underneath wasn't. Cant remember what inactive it was.
This one was prior to the big storm but would seem to be created from the 2nd last storm's wash up on a creek.

Hahah the whole pile wasn't there the next week though..:lol:
Like in other pictures and the result of this could make them fruit almost anywhere you know there would be Spore/Mycelium cover Leaf litter wash down...:hatsoff:

:cool::thumbup: Fruits For Thought

--------------------

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

Re: The **OFFICIAL** NSW PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016 [Re: Bigfatsirion]
    #23500622 - 08/02/16 03:16 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Bigfatsirion said:
I've completely missed this season so far. Is today's cold wet Sydney weather likely to fire it back up again? If so, is this weekend suitable for a poke around in the mountains or better to wait another week?

hey mate, If you look in the right spots you may find L. Ceres popping up over the next two days, Then hopefully in certain areas "weather permitting" will have their last fruit. (most likely for Sydney)

I Myself Plan to go around the Blue mountains this weekend and next, Hahah Haven't been this season yet due to excessive drinking and sleeping of a weekend. :facepalm3:

Try near the Amanitas M. you found last year!

Best of luck mate & Happy Hunting! :heart::smile::thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBigfatsirion
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #23500767 - 08/02/16 06:17 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks Fractal. I love how this site has so many responsive / contributing members- blew me away that you'd looked at my posting history. I hear you with the sleeping and drinking being an obstacle... the missus showed me some app on her phone the other day that tracks how many steps you walk each day... funny chart, barely register a step most Sundays :frown: She's organised a craft brewery tour for this sat too. Thinking I should throw the swag in the car and head up Friday night instead. Don't care if I don't find much, just as happy to go for the wander. I'll be sure to say g'day if we cross paths

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

#23500832 - 08/02/16 06:51 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Glad to assist, Makes me smile to help others.

This Forum/Some threads tend to have popularity phases, But I have been message by people having finds but not posting them.

Hahahah well I miss out on some days more from being up till 4am on :mushroom2: & tokin DMT.. :rasta:

Good luch aye! PM me, I may be round those ways a few times over the next 2 weeks.
Also going site seeing and trail riding hopefully :cool::thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

#23503527 - 08/02/16 09:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I have a passionate love for the existence of :slug:

Great outlook for the next week or two~ About The end for Sydney soon so!!!
Get out there guys!!

Check out these guys, Biggest stems I've picked before... Unfortunately someone beat me to sharing them hahah
:slug:

--------------------

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

#23504308 - 08/03/16 02:11 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Check this Myc out! Yeah baby!

Few fruits are coming up nicely.
:hi5:

:excellent:

--------------------

OfflineFractaliopsybe
⊰⚜⊱
Other User Gallery

#23511154 - 08/04/16 10:04 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale