Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: caught red handed
    #23080 - 07/03/00 11:05 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

sucks man. Sorry to hear that!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: caught red handed [Re: phrozendata]
    #23082 - 07/03/00 11:48 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

:ancientaliens:

--------------------

Edited by FrozenHappiness (02/11/14 10:31 AM)

Anonymous

#23083 - 07/04/00 01:01 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

All i have to say is better you then me. :smile: Just joking it always sux gettin busted a just hope my turn doesn't come soon or hopefully at all :cool:

------------------
If we all live we must die....So why are we afraid of death?

Anonymous

#23084 - 07/04/00 09:01 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I don't have this problem with my mom. I am 17 and i have been interested in cultivaton of mushrooms for years although i only cultivated for the first time this past year. my mom is totally cool about it i have been smoking pot and using psychedelics since a young age, a really young age. at one time my mom was worried and i got arrested a few times (stupidly) for possesion of a gram or two of weed. but over the last 5 years she has really chilled out, hse has done mushrooms i have grown and she even helped me get my hobby started last winter. i have a lab set up on one half on the garage which contains a work area, a area for incubation and a area from cropping. my mom was rathered impressed with my set up. anyway, i guess it is just that i don't have a ass hple dad around to woop my ass because i now a days my mom is cool with me using mushrooms, etc. probably because she doesn't care anymore. the first time i got cought tripping on acid i was 11. eleven! i guess she really did stop caring after a while.

Anonymous

#23085 - 07/04/00 09:15 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I learned alot of crappy techs when I was in my first yea of high school, plotting to cultivate my favorites, I told my mother I had a biology experiment to do on decomposers. After a period of 3 months she finally asked why I was still growing these in my room, I just simply said it was interesting and different, and got to keep growing them. she never knew of the mushrooms content though. I was a pretty popular kid in school for some reason after my home "experiment".

Anonymous

#23086 - 07/04/00 09:37 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Had the cops called to my house by some unknown person.They came inside looking for someone with warrants,checked our IDs looked around for any one else appologized and left. So if they want to check you out they will.I have learned the cops can pop up at any time for any reason even if your not doing anything wrong. BE CAREFUL!

OfflinePappaKaps
enthusiast
    #23087 - 07/05/00 12:28 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Thats what I don't understand. Some people say they have grown for years, with no trouble out of the cops. Others say they have attempted to grow for a week, and when they stop cops are all over their place. What makes these cops come to people's houses. Surely it's not because they have set a bag of vermiculite and aquarium outside for the trash man. (At least I hope it's not)

At times I wanna think cops have to have a reason to enter your house (Proof, pictures, witnesses ect.), and that all you growers out there are safe as long as you use your head.

And at other times, I believe they can do what they want, when they want. And that all "you" growers are in constant danger.

I think the more experenced growers (or knowledge seekers like myself) out there should posts some tips for those who are just starting. So they know what to and not to do.

Anonymous

#23088 - 07/05/00 05:51 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

good idea pappakaps

Anonymous

#23089 - 07/05/00 06:10 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

At my friends house, some cops knocked on the door because of loud music. Well, they were all smokin and the door was crack a little bit. Since the door wasn't closed, the cops just cruised in the house and gave possession of weed tickets. I also heard that the cops did a "Sweep" over the house. I guess this is where they just look around for stuff that is lying in the open, on tables, etc. Someguy in my friend's house was growning shrooms, but luckily the cops DIDN'T find them!

typo

[This message has been edited by John123 (edited July 06, 2000).]

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #23090 - 07/05/00 07:35 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

^^ "but luckily the cops did find them!" hrmm something to be happy about i guess? :/

------------------
"Genius 'Round the World Stands Hand in Hand, and One Shock of Recognition Runs the Whole Circle 'Round" --A. Linkletter

Offlinekingkc
enthusiast
 User Gallery
    #23091 - 07/06/00 05:23 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

A person told me that every family on the face of the earth is going to have a member who is not the person you thought they were. I guess it may be possible that someone is really your enemy. It's too bad , and ,sad. It's tough coming to grips with the notion that someone in your house is against you. Peace

Anonymous

#23092 - 07/08/00 02:14 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I got in trouble because my parents found out I was drinking, and parting, and smoking weed, and plotting to grow mushrooms all at the same time. I was not actually plotting to grow mushrooms but had already grown them successfully, they just found the instructions. When some spore syringes came in the mail and she got a look at them, I told her that they were de-soldering solvents. The canning jars were for home made capacitors and I thought you bought the vermiculite...I know I didn't. What are these shavings in the coffee grinder? (Thought--forgot to clean out the brown rice) Actual--I don't know. This happened again with nutmeg too. What is that, where did all these Sucrets brand cough losengers come from? Why are you dissolving them in water? Have you seen my coffee strainer?

If only she knew.

OfflineOsidan
journeyman
Loc: Home is NY, Now St. Louis...
    #23093 - 07/09/00 09:44 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I had a room in my basement where nobody ever goes, (its basically a crawl space), where I was growing. Well, when the lights were on, you could see a light coming out from under the door, so I put a peice of tape over it. Now, the day I got caught one of I was showing one of my friends it, and he accidently pulled off the tape with his foot, which i didn't realize at the time. So later that night, not more than a minute after i let my friend out do i realize i left the lights on in the basement. So i see my mom go down and turn them off. Then i hear he open the door, and she just turns to me and says "WHATS THIS". That was the first time i have ever been totally speechless. She found so much. She had no clue what the terrarium was until she found some printouts which i stupidly left in the room. She found my friend's marijuana plant (he was away so i was taking care of it), my terrariums, and a whole box of supplies, but she asked me to clean it all up the next day (no idea why) so i managed to save some spore prints and a little of my crop. She was so pissed. It was my own fault getting caught though. Taught me not to be careless.

Now i know my parents only care because its illegal. And to look on the brighter side, better my parents than the cops. Never had any trouble yet with the cops though :smile:

Anonymous

#23094 - 07/10/00 12:03 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

My parents only care because it is illegal too, they can't argue that "drugs are bad", they know I am smarter than that.

Anonymous

#23095 - 07/10/00 09:57 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

There is virtuly NO way the cops will ever bust you if you follow a few simple steps.

1. Do NOT tell people what you are doing.

2. Dont grow to sell or if you realy feel you need to dont unload the shit nikel and dime sell it by the pound to people that will disttro

3. Do not "party" or do anything to atract attention to the place where you are growing.

OfflineFrackus
enthusiast
    #23096 - 07/10/00 11:38 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I know how you feel- sort of. Both of my parents know that I do drugs(i get weed of my mom for dirt cheap)...I live with my dad, he used to be big into drugs and such back when he was in his 20's, but he told me that he doesn't want any "illegal activites" performed in his house-(I can use but not grow??) he's cool with the fact that i do mushrooms, but he'd be pissed if he found out that i was growing...I've been having a bitch of a time finding shrooms in my area so my only alternative is to grow...i won't be getting my own place until sometime next year so it's gonna be hell trying to keep it that low-key :frown:

------------------
Morality only extends as far as you are willing to deny the truth.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
[green] my sister's name is maryjane [/green]

Anonymous

#23097 - 07/10/00 01:06 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I have a really good idea that im using. The jars are almost done colonizing so im going to have to birth the cakes soon. My idea is im going to take the fish tank and my ultrasonic humidifier and hide them under my patio in the backyard. Im gonna have an extension cord on a timer to have the humidifier work like 2 times a day. It should work. Tell me what you think.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag