Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Loc: England
Really bad trip unplanned and unexpected
    #2307729 - 02/06/04 08:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

What a dumbo i can be sometimes.

Very, very hungover after a night of 15 pints, puking and pulling. I got to my room at 3 am, and passed out till 5am. When I woke i was feeling a bit ill could not get back to sleep. Decided to go with a mate and plan a small trip for the next day. We bought 120g of cubes for 40 quid, we were gonna take about 20g the next day after i had recovered and dry and freeze the rest. Still wasted i smoked some of his pure reef, which was the most wierd tsting weed I had had, prob stronger then i was used to. I then proceaded to cut up the cubes into little tiny strands so that it would dry quicker. This went on for about half an hour, when i realised i started to lose feeling in my body and feel a bit light headed.

My friend said something to me and his words where echoing really badly repeated over and over. I said to my friend i think i need to get out of this room and lie down, i think im tripping. I then struggled myself to my mates room and lyed down. I was more confused then i had ever been in my life even my thoughta echoed and screwed in to nonesense. I was a bit worried, my heatbeat sounded as if it was going 2 hundred miles an hour. So I steadied my self and calmed myself down and tryed not to move as this made me feel unconfortable as i could not feel anything the room was a bit distorted. I settled my self down and decided to ride it out. Images of jack nicholson fron the shining appeared in my head telling me in an evil voice voice that im fucked the only thing to do was to slit my wrists. I ignored them, telling myself not to be stupid and relax, within 30 mins i had steadied myself and relaxed. I just waited for normallity to return but it took some time and still the paranoia led me not to sleep for another night. Eventually after taking a valium to sleep in the day i felt a bit better. I was fighting fit again.

I believe a bit of the cubes must have got in through the cuts on my hands and the strong weed and hangover did not help, next time ill use gloves. Im not planning to trip again for at least a month.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Really bad trip unplanned and unexpected [Re: jetnos]
    #2307753 - 02/06/04 08:55 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think the cubes would've done much, just by handling them like that... chase up what you smoked :blush:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Invisibleshriek

Re: Really bad trip unplanned and unexpected [Re: Merkin]
    #2307757 - 02/06/04 08:59 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yeah agree with merkaba here, it was mostly the combo of hangover and smoke

Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Loc: England
Re: Really bad trip unplanned and unexpected [Re: shriek]
    #2308397 - 02/06/04 01:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I think it was the weed by my mate assure me it is just really strong and expensive stuff. But I have smoked till ive whited out before and ate so much white widow cake that i could not move for a day and could not see anything other then a blur and hearing my heartbeating like a crazy swirl. But this was definatly something else. The green did smell and taste like tea as in out of a teabag but looked like green. Maybe somebody down the line spiced it up a bit to sell it for more cash. Just unlucky I guess.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience