Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineguitarman
Stranger

jimsin weed ??????
    #2306211 - 02/05/04 05:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

does anybody know what drug this is? my friend was once given a golf ball size pod of seeds to eat. they told her it was called jimsin weed, im sure im not spelling it write if thats what it is even called. they told her to eat all the seeds and swallow them. then later that night she remembers starting to trip and then being stuck on a couch for hours saying she couldnt move and she thought she might die. then she could finnaly walk so she went back to her dormroom. She then halucinated and triped almost a whole another day... We later found out more about the drug and that people are supposed to only eat about 15-30 seeds and just chew them and spit them out... Does anyone know what drug this might be or how to actually spell jimsin if thats what it is? It grows in a my city but we havent been able to find it where we heard it grew since she got that. does this sound like anything to anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: jimsin weed ?????? [Re: guitarman]
    #2306215 - 02/05/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

gnarly stuff :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2306227 - 02/05/04 05:57 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

"I was dead. This was hell. There were no demons, no hellfire or brimstone, just a deep, complete feeling of darkness and hopelessness. This was the never-ending void. Not at all how I had imagined it, but worse than I thought that it could have been. I've had feelings of infinite emotion on acid trips and sensations of universal truth in K-holes, but this was the most profound reality I had ever experienced. My whole existence was put into perspective, and I was being punished for wasting the gift of life. I blacked out at some point in the box and woke up in my friend's apartment the next day. He said I was out for about 8 hours. The physical effects wore off about a day later, but the psychological impression has yet to fade.

Datura is boundless. Datura is powerful beyond words. Datura is POISON!"

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2306248 - 02/05/04 06:06 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

" It was such a nightmare, I felt so lonely for so long (still recovering a year later). I must inform people of the deadliness of the datura. She will trick you into death. And if you die, you may have more problems than just a dead body, she will have weakened you to the point of surrendering your soul to her. Watch out and please take much precaution brothers, sisters."

--------------------

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #2306450 - 02/05/04 07:14 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I'm glad your friend is still alive. You might want to suggest her taking the time to educate herself what she puts in her body.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: jimsin weed ?????? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #2306483 - 02/05/04 07:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yeah jimson can be a bitch. tell her not to just buy seeds she doesnt even know how to spell the name off and eat em. thats not cool. hope she learned her lesson

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Offlineguitarman
Stranger

Re: jimsin weed ?????? [Re: Yarry]
    #2306562 - 02/05/04 07:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

someone just gave a pod they had picked to her, and they told her about it first, its just that the people she met that gave them to her didnt know what they were talking about. this was also years ago, we've learned not to take drugs from strangers.

But thanks for the link Noviseer, now i know what Jimson weed really is.

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#2306582 - 02/05/04 07:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

man whenever im given something that i dont know what it is i reserach it. maybe im a loser for doing so but i try and find at least 3 sites that tell me its A edible, and B worth eating

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #2307539 - 02/06/04 02:03 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

that treacherous lady will take you places you don't want to go if you are not careful, and often even when you are.

you may want to check this thread out.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2307657 - 02/06/04 04:36 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Probably best not to mess with it. This one guy I used to know was in the hospital for 2 days and he said it was just like a giant nightmare. Doesn't sound to friendly to me.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisibleshriek

#2307709 - 02/06/04 05:51 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

well, sometimes (3-4 times a year maybe) Ive taken something I concider a low dosage based on what i know other have taken, before i go to sleep. this lady have taken me places in my dreams wich im not gonna try to explain. Ive taken same dosage when awake without feeling as much as a buzz.
i respect this lady and would never try to trip hard on her,
ive asked a few people that are experienced and knew what the plant was all about to try this and they all told me that this didnt give any similar effect for them.
Ive done my research on this plant and have had it in my garden for 4 years WWW its a beatyful plant but this plant has done serious damage to people- i use this plant with the highest respect also im the only one ive heard of that use it like i do (to dream not to trip) and i didnt mean to give dosage advice at all

Edited by shriek (02/06/04 08:56 AM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2308044 - 02/06/04 09:25 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

classic datura website hosted by lycaeum:
www.users.lycaeum.org/~crzkieri/home.html
"jimson" ---> "jamestown" (VA) 1600s colonists ate datura leaf salad; they all lived, but some were FUBAR'd for several days afterwards...
tropane alkaloids: atropine, scopolamine, hyoscine, hyosacmine, etc.
plants are in nightshade fasmily
drugs do have medicinal uses, but overdoses can be bad news: from cottonmouth & blurred vision, to fullblown hallucination (toxic delerium might be closer term); to stupor, long-tem craziness,coma, death...
(note: the coca bush is not a close plant relative, but cocaine has much in common with atropine & scopolamine)
several other tropanaceous plants (in addition to genus Datura) have similar chemcials: Atropa, Hyoscamous, Brugmansia, etc. :
& other nightshade family plants have other uses: petunias, tobacco, potato, green pepper, tomato, eggplant, etc.
~
a useful medicane, but a dangerous plaything, and a very tricky ally...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale