Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhereislucy
Day Tripper

Loc: SE Wonderland
Friend on probation
    #2302856 - 02/04/04 09:56 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I got a friend on probation, its like teen probation, cause hes under 18. Its just like real probation except you don't have an officer, and you arent threatened with jailtime if you mess up. If he fails one of his random drug tests that go on for 8 months, i think he goes on real probation.

I know certain drugs aren't testable, like dpt and dxm, because they are legal. On erowid it says its very unlikely that anyone would be tested for psylocybin or lsd. His next test is saturday.

Is it a bad idea to do shrooms or lsd on sunday, the day after the test? Anyone with experience on probation - do they ever test you like right after another test? Do mushrooms actually show up on tests, or does lsd?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Friend on probation [Re: whereislucy]
    #2303092 - 02/04/04 11:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

all they're gonna do is use a 5 panel for probation, for

amphetamines
cannabis
cocaine
opiates
PCP or barbituates

they never tested me more than once a month and there is no possible way mushrooms or lsd is gonna show up on a 5 panel and they aren't gonna ever test for it 98% or the time especially on kiddie probation they would only test for psilocybin if you got caught growing and even then it's a big maybe.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2303155 - 02/04/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

jtrypt is right. A person on probation will typically recieve a five panal urine test. A probation officer will not issue a test that tests for tryptamines or drugs sucks as DXM, unless there is suspicion the person in question is abusing tryptamines or the person on probation is on probation for abusing tryptamines.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2303492 - 02/05/04 01:01 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

nobody gets tested for shrooms or cid. dxm causes false positives for pcp sometimes. tell your friend not to fuck around with testables no matter when he thinks he'll get tested

--------------------

Offlinerockytop83
Ornoth/Myc/ologist

Loc: Rocky-lachians
Re: Friend on probation [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2305923 - 02/05/04 04:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, be carefull with the DXM.  Not that you can really get in trouble for it, but it will show up as PCP.  Then you have to go through a big ordeal and have them do a proper test, and have to explain things to parents... just not fun.  Your fine with the shroomies though  :thumbup:

--------------------

~You know that same rowdy crowd was here last night is back again~

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2313277 - 02/07/04 11:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I went through 8 months of being drug-tested.
-During that time i ate shrooms at least 50 times with no problems.

I never would have risked using any of the chemicals you mentioned while being drug-tested. dpt dxm and also lsd.

Nothing will detect the Shroom (Psilocybin, Psilocin, ect. ).

Anonymous

#2313559 - 02/08/04 01:48 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

WHy are you trying to aid a minor in using mind altering drugs?

OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

Re: Friend on probation [Re: ]
    #2313978 - 02/08/04 10:27 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

We're not , this guy is not a minor his friend is , so shut it. Yeah like the guys says they almost never test for shrooms and lsd, let alone shrooms themselves

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Friend on probation [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #2314716 - 02/08/04 02:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Actually GGreatOne234, If they ask for a test for trytamines they can give you one but the standard tests do not look for spilocine/psilocybine.

Also I hope you are exxagerating about the fifty trips in six months. Thats like 6 doses every month.

A high toerance would developpe if you at that many.

mj

and have a shroom day, your P. casters should be poppin up soon.

mj

And furthermore "whereislucy",

Those legal drugs you do refer to do show up on ua tests. Just because they are prescription, they are still drugs of abuse and show up as opiates or surpressents. (Downers) etc.

Just as demorol and other downers such as valium, which are also legal, but only legal with a prescription. Those who attend drug classes pr p[rograms are not even allowed medication, many programs will not let oyou drink soda pop, since it is also addicting but not harmful, and several essensial oils of many spices which are li egal such as nutmeg and mace, fennel oil and fennal seed, sassafrass, dill apiole and apiole, all from spices will show up as amphetamines because chemically thats what they are.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (02/08/04 02:30 PM)

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Friend on probation [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2320184 - 02/10/04 12:12 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yes I suppose they could do a tryptamine test, but they don't..

Quote:

Also I hope you are exxagerating about the fifty trips in six months. Thats like 6 doses every month.

A high toerance would developpe if you at that many.

-Well yes mjshroomer...It was roughly 6 doses a month, for 8 months;
--I really flew over the rainbow on Copelandia mushrooms that year.
---It was tuff being tested like that man.. no bud to smoke, so i just had the shroom. And yes my tolerance built up a good amount. It was very-likely not the safest idea to eat so many shroom-trips..like i said, i was one-too-many Copelandia mushrooms over the rainbow!!!! Cubensis too.

Eating shrooms in such a manner can probably cause personality disorders and such-not.

Now i only shroom once every 2 months or so, on full moons usually, and i never eat until it is dark outside for some reason either.

And yes the Casters shall be here soon!~

GG----

Lucy,
I wouldn't use any type of chemicals like that if being tested.
-I remember a lot of the kids used GHB and never got busted.
-Several kids also used Salvia and never got busted for it.

Being drug tested, was a nightmare, but i went through it and never tested positive for drugs, because the only thing i used were Mushrooms. 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Re: Friend on probation [Re: Gorian]
    #2320547 - 02/10/04 03:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I was talking to Whereis Lucy  :razz:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Friend on probation [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #2320605 - 02/10/04 05:26 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

> Nothing will detect the Shroom (Psilocybin, Psilocin, ect. ).
> Yes I suppose they could do a tryptamine test, but they don't..

*sigh* such misinformation on something as important as freedom is sad to see. They can, and will, test for psilocybin if requested by the court or the probation officer. This is only done when they have reason to believe that you might be taking shrooms. If you get busted growing shrooms, or tripping on shrooms, then assume that they are going to test you for shrooms while on probation. If they have no reason to think you might be eating shrooms, then they will not bother with the extra cost of the test.

Reread what Jtryptamine posted... he is right on the mark.

Also, be very careful with DXM. As another already posted, it will show up as PCP on a test.

[soapbox]Perhaps your friend should quit worrying about what chemicals he can put into his body without getting in trouble, and instead worry about staying clean and sober for a while.[/soapbox]

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinewhereislucy
Day Tripper

Loc: SE Wonderland
Re: Friend on probation [Re: Seuss]
    #2321064 - 02/10/04 12:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks to the people answering my questions, and the ones that didn't try to give me moral advice, or question my ethics.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2321182 - 02/10/04 12:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

> Thanks to the people answering my questions, and the ones that didn't try to give me moral advice, or question my ethics.

:grin: You are most humbly welcome.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale