Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineakk
Metaphysicist
Loc: Amsterdam
Visiuals on Shrooms
    #2288462 - 01/30/04 10:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

How are the visuals on shrooms, any open eyed ones that are psycadelic?
Do you mainly get closed eye or open eye visuals?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: akk]
    #2288539 - 01/30/04 10:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You get open and closed eyed visuals. You can''t even explain them without experiancing it, its just phenominal! You are in a new wonderful world!!!!! read lots about them, other peopls trip reports, give them a try have FUN and be SAFE

peace

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: barfightlard]
    #2288620 - 01/30/04 11:37 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I get intense closed eye visuals. OEV consist of brighter colors and patterning.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: Dankman]
    #2288990 - 01/31/04 02:53 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

do a gram or two and find out ! you'll get both.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2289227 - 01/31/04 07:02 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The higher the dose anmd the darker the room.
Light detracts most visuals in the day time.. Remember the Indians eat these shrooms in darkness minus a few canbdles for light. Then the visual effects are intense if enough shrooms are eaten.

Most say they never see anything. I ssay to them that maybe they were not meant oto see anything and then again that depends onb how they do their shrooms.

I tell those to eat them ovver a 20-30 minute period, eat them at night and avoid lots of people, although many go to parties and eat massive shrooms in tea.

mj

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2289485 - 01/31/04 11:46 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It varies from person to person, but my OEV's on mush have always been mostly breathing, stretching, things moving towards or away from me, etc.. that, and colors seem more saturated and draw your attention more..

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2289589 - 01/31/04 12:38 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

the visuals on shrooms are NICE

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2289600 - 01/31/04 12:44 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

like people are saying, my open eyed visuals on shrooms are fun but not that interesting after a while... breathing, rivers looping and flowing through patterns, etc. IMO closed eyed visuals are where its at. Last time I shroomed I had an incredibly intricate image of a castle-city built into the side of a hill. It looked like an escher painting come to life. Incredible~!

--------------------

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2290693 - 01/31/04 09:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmm... I've gotten some INTENSE OEV during the night with a few lights around, everything morphing, moving, its just fuckin crazy!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2291032 - 02/01/04 01:55 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I get both, but in my opinion the closed eye visuals are best, as there is a nice clean slate for your mind to have fun with

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
    #2291584 - 02/01/04 11:12 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My OEV's usually consist of objects looking more cartoony and pretty much everything looking very smooth and soft. higher doses i will see interesting patterns in walls, and even faces, art, animals in the most random things. CEV's are unbelievable. Intricate geometical shapes growing and changing, even just complete random things. One time i could actually choose what i wanted to see and what went on. anything i wanted to see it would show up, and it looked so real as if i was really staring at it, but my eyes were closed. that was a good night. i love the tonasket barter faire.

Offline123
 User Gallery

Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: day_tripper]
    #2305500 - 02/05/04 02:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

has anyone hear experienced Equador mushrooms. Ive heard many say that they give the most OEV's and interesting geometric CEV's but i've also heard people say all they got was the feeling of being stupid.

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: 123]
    #2306885 - 02/05/04 09:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I was just reading this thread and thought it interesting, so here are my two cents:

with open eye visuals, they consist mainly of warping, flowing, melting and the so forth. However at night and in dark rooms my CEV sometimes "overflow" onto my normal vison, if that makes sense at all. Only a few times have I either seen neon colored diamond fractals projected from an unseen source onto my bedroom ceiling. Another famouse OEV I had was looking up at the particularly bright stars and seeing multicolored bright lines connecting the stars together.

With closed eye visuals, I get them mostly , ............. from closing my eyes! , it usually consists of bright swirliy neon colors and on high doses they solidify to form complex visually distinct images. I can see these with my eyes open somtimes in extremely dark rooms.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offlinejimbu
jimbu
Male
Loc: nsw, australia
    #2307125 - 02/05/04 10:18 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

high dose mushroom visuals can be amazing!

i've gone through trips where i've had insane visuals for a short period of time (20 minutes) and then ventured into rocky confusion territory...

during that 20 minutes tho, i've experienced layers of intricate colours appearing in thin air, a tracer effect of the whole room flowing towards me with fractal like patterns and much more which i cannot describe in words.

however, i'm not so sure that getting these visuals is always worth the possibly terrifying trip that might ensue afterwards :tongue:

take care, its not all about the visuals, although they can be mindblowing!

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: aguynameddan]
    #2307867 - 02/06/04 07:59 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Last weekend I went camping to a place with one of the most clear skys in the world. It has an important observatory.. You could see the sky FULL of stars, it was truly amazing. OEV started when I saw all the stars moving in circles, like swirling, just amazing...then I saw them like in 3D, there were layers of stars, with depth!! and like 1 ft. away! we were layed on the ground, by the river, looking up, no lights.. my friend saw, among the stars, that he must give (inherit?) all that beauty to the next generations, and that he should take care of earrth... he saw it on the stars. I think i haven't get CEV...i've tried closing my eyes and trying to feel them, but it seems i need a little higher dose. man, how i love this.

--------------------
I've been here before, I've felt this before, but, whose is this body?

OfflinespasticSofa
I don't need noinstruction toknow how toROCK!

Loc: eh?
Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: Noviseer]
    #2309042 - 02/06/04 02:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
like people are saying, my open eyed visuals on shrooms are fun but not that interesting after a while... breathing, rivers looping and flowing through patterns, etc. IMO closed eyed visuals are where its at. Last time I shroomed I had an incredibly intricate image of a castle-city built into the side of a hill. It looked like an escher painting come to life. Incredible~!

Oh wow! I had almost the same visual! It wasn't exactly a castle-city, but it was like a Central American sort of city built into the side of a hill, or maybe a mesa. Adobe type buildings. It was so very Escher-esque.

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: spasticSofa]
    #2309848 - 02/06/04 07:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You know what? I threw out the term castle city, but it wasn't that sort of medieval style castles with the spires and all. It could have easily been adobe style. The main thing that struck me was how intricate it was, stairs and windows and pathways going everywhich way. Amazing.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: Noviseer]
    #2309938 - 02/06/04 07:47 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
You know what? I threw out the term castle city, but it wasn't that sort of medieval style castles with the spires and all.  It could have easily been adobe style.  The main thing that struck me was how intricate it was, stairs and windows and pathways going everywhich way.  Amazing.

Yeah, I know what you mean!  I'm always so surprised at how detailed my visuals are.  Every last tiny detail...its amazing.  :smile:

OfflineSphynx
Trip Apprentice

Loc: The deepest recesses of h...
Re: Visiuals on Shrooms [Re: MOTH]
    #2314909 - 02/08/04 03:51 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

When I first started taking mushrooms the only real OEVs that I got were much more vivid colors, breathing, and a varying loss of depth perception. Now that I've tripped more times, I get incredibly intricate and colorful patterns. A few days ago I ate 3.5g dried and watched one of the most beautiful sunsets in my life. The clouds around the sun were crawling up and around the sky. The spots on my vision from the sun lasted a really long time, resulting in about 20 multicolored spots resting on my vision, dancing around. Later that night, after the peak, I looked at the sky and saw a plane leaving a rainbow-colored jetstream behind it. I watched the ripples of the waves continue out of the ocean. One of the most universal visuals I get are continuous ripples of color coming from the spot that my eyes rest on (I get this on acid too but its different, like an outwardly rippling spiderweb instead of just waves of color. Also there are more colors with shrooms, on acid it is almost always green and purple for me).

My CEVs are inredibly intricate and involved. Endless combinations, somnetimes geometric, usually warping, morphing entities of color and depth. Generally there are long fuzzy lines of color running across my whole vision, pulsating and wrapping around eachother. Its really much harder for me to describe my CEVs...they are mindblowing. I was once on about 3g dried, listening to portishead at my friends mountainhouse. Even though my eyes were closed, I was seeing an incredible golden backdrop with long fuzzy feathers dancing in my vision. Colors and shapes reflected the incredible sounds coming from the speakers. This was the first time I ever saw music.

--------------------
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinelowercase
Drifter

#2316374 - 02/08/04 11:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If you get really high and you sit there, eyes half open, half closed, they start to flutter and your closed-eye visuals combine with your open-eye vision. It's crazy.

--------------------
That is not dead which can eternal lie;
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck