Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
The Grey
    #2304738 - 02/05/04 02:03 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The Grey

The 'grey' alien is described as being child sized, with longer arms, grey skin and large black almond shaped eyes. The usual human features such as ears, nose and mouth are either very small or not there. 'Grey' aliens have been dominant throughout the history of the phenomena, taking up the largest percentage of sightings.

The 'Grey' seems to be visiting Earth frequently. Abducting humans for samples or tests and erasing their memory afterwards. The purpose of this, it is claimed, is to create a hybrid species between Alien and Human. This is possible although they would only need a few humans, abduction estimations have reached the millions. Maybe they need to refine their hybrid colonies by finding humans with the desired DNA. This is just one possibility from infinate possibilities.

The 'Grey' has telepathic power. It can talk to you directly through your mind. They have mastered traveling universal distances most likely through worm hole technology. They create their own gravitational fields and can alter how dense a molecule is. They use this to move through solid walls. Their technology succeeds ours so much that we are completely at their mercy. This is why the powers that be keep this secret so well. This is also why most humans would rather choose to believe they do not exist. We are all biased thanks to our fear of the unknown, it is the easy option, as the evidence is pointing otherwise.

The UFO phenomena is by no means dieing. It is more alive than ever yet strangely unreported in the mass media. I was viewing the BBC website the other day when I noticed a link of a UFO article. I haven't seen them report on TV about UFO's ever in my life but yet they have recieved loads of reports from all over the UK. They can be found on their website but unless you were looking for that, you wouldn't really see it. You're actually more likely to experience alien abduction than win the lottery!

The big hole picked in most alien/UFO sighting case is wether or not the witness is lying/deluded. A reason offered for this delusions is 'Belief in something' although first hand experience tells me, aliens are scary, very unlike our usual god type beliefs. Bet yet we have the phenomena of witches/werewolves etc The big diffence between these phenomena and the UFO/alien phenomena is the amount of sightings. I spose folk tales could be dubbed as sightings but they didn't last long. Like fairies. The phenomena of the 'Grey' alien has no bounds of time or culture. There is a whole tribe of Indians that have the grey alien as their God. It is their legend that their ancestors saw it come out of a UFO. Remember that these Indians would not have had TV's which dispells the media/TV infuence theory.

Witnesses to these events are not always singular. There is an incident where several court room officials traveling across the Brooklyn Bridge viewed 'floating aliens' removing a person from their apartment. You wouldn't expect several court officials to lie so randomly? Also the Travis Walton incident in which 4 loggers saw a UFO, one was taken to meet the 'Grey'.

I don't think this can be denied any longer. I'm not saying make up your mind fully either way but at the moment the logical evidence is huge for the existance of aliens visiting Earth. It is only because of our bias, fear, that we chose to beleive that they don't exist.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: The Grey [Re: Ego Death]
    #2304832 - 02/05/04 02:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think this can be denied any longer.
I can deny this indefinitely until such time as solid evidence is presented.

I'm not saying make up your mind fully either way but at the moment the logical evidence is huge for the existance of aliens visiting Earth.
If the evidence was huge this discussion would be unnecessary.

It is only because of our bias, fear, that we chose to beleive that they don't exist.
*sigh* No it is because most cases involve airplanes, blimps, the moon, venus, meteors, satellites; etc. In the remaining cases, information is too sketchy to come to any conclusion.

Astronomers around the world watch and photograph the skies EVERY SINGLE NIGHT (weather permitting) from multiple vantage points. Where are their photographs? Do we have any? Nope. Just grainy photographs of hub caps and vacuum cleaner parts tossed in the air or suspended on wires.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2304898 - 02/05/04 02:37 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Can I ask for a source on your information, man? How did you come to find all this out?
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Grey [Re: Swami]
    #2305001 - 02/05/04 03:07 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

>>>If the evidence was huge this discussion would be unnecessary.<<<

That is untrue. As explained the evidence is denied.

Does the quantity of eye witness reports account nothing to you?

"Do we have any? Nope. Just grainy photographs of hub caps and vacuum cleaner parts tossed in the air or suspended on wires."

Their are hundreds of photographs and video's of objects moving in fashions current aircraft are not even capable of. Area 51 has been doing it blatently. You seem to be ignoring the good evidence. Looking for anything on the net most the sites you first find are crap. It is sensored from the mass media as I explained above.

"Astronomers around the world watch and photograph the skies EVERY SINGLE NIGHT (weather permitting) from multiple vantage points."

The sky is a huge place. Any astronomer will tell you that the biggest problem in space is simply finding something, it is so vast. They spend their lives going through pictures looking for new space phenomena.

Anyway NASA themselves have had several dodgy incidents of UFO's footage on their camera's and amatuer radio enthusiast's audio recordings from space.

I don't understand how you can be so selectively ignorant.
The hard evidence will one day slap you in the face when go out one night and look up.

You deny this even the majority of evidence says your wrong. I have a list of xx information above about why they are here, you have nothing other than mockery, an emotion, not a fact/theory or logic.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Grey [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2305030 - 02/05/04 03:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've been studing this ever since I was about 9 friend.

The reason: Myself and 2 buddies were playing football in the street when a UFO popped out of nowhere. It just appeared, humming. It was only about 40-50 feet away from us and about 20-30 foot (upwards) in the sky. The craft was roughly the size of 2 cars, just a bit smaller. It was dull metallic with a raised central rim. It had yellow and red alternating lights along its lower rim. It then tilted to angle and floated down to land in a field.

I can provide links to documents/sites for anything factual I have stated.

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2305042 - 02/05/04 03:17 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

20 or 30 feet above you? That is quite close. Wheres these links? And why didn't you go check out this field?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Grey [Re: bert]
    #2305061 - 02/05/04 03:22 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It was that close, I could see strange little nodules or piping on top of it when it tilted to land.

We did go to have a look at the field but we all became scared because it wasn't a nice field, pitch black with a sewage near by.

We checked out the field a couple of days later when we all met up again and their was a perfect circle of flattend grass where it would of been. The grass turned yellow and never really grew there for years after.

I do not have the links to hand I would have to hunt them down which I'm not doing tonite.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2305070 - 02/05/04 03:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Does the quantity of eye witness reports account nothing to you?
The fallacy of large numbers has been covered repeatedly.

Their are hundreds of photographs and video's of objects moving in fashions current aircraft are not even capable of.
Point to your best evidence. (BTW even the Best Evidence report a few years back was quite weak.)

Area 51 has been doing it blatently.
Doing what? Testing new aircraft as is their charter?

Looking for anything on the net most the sites you first find are crap. It is sensored from the mass media as I explained above.
Please show evidence of any 50 year-long world-wide media conspiracy and delineate whom is in charge of such control.

The sky is a huge place. Any astronomer will tell you that the biggest problem in space is simply finding something, it is so vast. They spend their lives going through pictures looking for new space phenomena.
This, of course, has nothing to with objects in our atmosphere. Astronomers report nothing because there is nothing to report. They are aware of all the objects commonly mistaken as UFOs.

I don't understand how you can be so selectively ignorant.
I was born with a selective ignorance gene.

The hard evidence will one day slap you in the face when go out one night and look up.
One day the aliens will land, one day the world will end, one day telekinesis will be publicly displayed, one day... one day... Been waiting 40 years.

you have nothing other than mockery
Sorry, but you cannot tell what research I have done via a 5 line post, now can you? Ever been to Gulf Breeze, FL? Checked out the Marfa lights in Texas? Talked to workers from Area 51 (I live in Vegas)? I have read every book in the public library on UFOs and alien abduction, checked out dozens of sights, seen all the popular videos etc. I still see nothing at all, but hoaxes and misidentifications.

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2305086 - 02/05/04 03:26 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

So you claim to have links, insult others for questioning your shady story, then don't show us any links....The field was pitch black. How would you have been able to identify this object if there's no light out?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2305110 - 02/05/04 03:31 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Myself and 2 buddies were playing football in the street when a UFO popped out of nowhere.

And how is this related to Greys or their powers? You saw beings come out of the craft?

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#2305129 - 02/05/04 03:35 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Looking for anything on the net most the sites you first find are crap. It is sensored from the mass media as I explained above.
Please show evidence of any 50 year-long world-wide media conspiracy and delineate whom is in charge of such control.

It is our own fear that controls this sensorship. The beleif that the masses cannot handle the truth.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2305144 - 02/05/04 03:37 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:

It is our own fear that controls this sensorship. The beleif that the masses cannot handle the truth.

*Ahem* Please show evidence of any 50 year-long world-wide media conspiracy and delineate whom is in charge of such control.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Grey [Re: bert]
    #2305148 - 02/05/04 03:38 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

So you claim to have links, insult others for questioning your shady story, then don't show us any links....The field was pitch black. How would you have been able to identify this object if there's no light out?

I don't really know what u mean Bert but my answer is this. I do not have to prove myself to you nor do I have the desire to. Whoever is interested may read this and hopefully it extends their knowledge or sparks thought into an area which has been so significant to me.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#2305179 - 02/05/04 03:43 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

"I still see nothing at all, but hoaxes and misidentifications."

That is your ego interpreting everything to be the same. Backing up the decision helps keep in line with that all familiar program.

"They are aware of all the objects commonly mistaken as UFOs. "

As am I. However I viewed roughly 12 exceptions to the common mistake last summer alone. I don't know why astronomers didn't see these but I take it nobody was looking at that spot of sky when they are all zoomed in on planets and stars.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2305185 - 02/05/04 03:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I don't really know what u mean Bert but my answer is this. I do not have to prove myself to you nor do I have the desire to. Whoever is interested may read this and hopefully it extends their knowledge or sparks thought into an area which has been so significant to me.

How do you expect to extend people's knowledge with unsubstantiated claims here?

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2305193 - 02/05/04 03:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

But dude, you made claims of evidence and links and haven't produced any. That is sort of strange.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2305197 - 02/05/04 03:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
"I still see nothing at all, but hoaxes and misidentifications."

That is your ego interpreting everything to be the same. Backing up the decision helps keep in line with that all familiar program.

And how do you know it isn't your ego jumping to conclusions about these sightings?

Quote:

"They are aware of all the objects commonly mistaken as UFOs. "

As am I. However I viewed roughly 12 exceptions to the common mistake last summer alone. I don't know why astronomers didn't see these but I take it nobody was looking at that spot of sky when they are all zoomed in on planets and stars.

Wow, speaking of ego... To think that you managed to catch 12 UFOs which no other astronomer saw. Wow...

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2305218 - 02/05/04 03:50 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It is our own fear that controls this sensorship.

Come on, dano. You know what is in the heart of every reader on this forum and of UFO disbelievers around the world and that we are all identical? Are you claiming to be omnipotent or is this overzealous generalization something you just made up?

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Grey [Re: silversoul7]
    #2305243 - 02/05/04 03:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

And how do you know it isn't your ego jumping to conclusions about these sightings?

Reasearch, logical reasoning and rational.

"To think that you managed to catch 12 UFOs which no other astronomer saw"

They probably did see and 12 is the number, I estimated over that period, I can give no other therefore it is fact not an egotistical exageration.

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2305261 - 02/05/04 03:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

"the greys are not your friends"
(teachiings of the church of the subgenius)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology