Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3726667 - 02/03/05 07:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

and also, niteowl, did someone hold you down and forcefeed you or do you just feel that it is nescessary to eat upwards of 20 pounds of mushrooms at one time...  :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3727058 - 02/03/05 08:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

lol, Where did you get more than 20 lbs. from? One pound is 400 something grams. Regardless though, you are right and that is an enormous amount to be eating, especially on any sort of basis.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinetrippinpimp
icon

Loc: here
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3727133 - 02/03/05 08:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PsillyNilly said:
The only person that I have heard of taking more than 10 grams simply just told me he thought he was dead, couldt move or talk---just sat there for hours trippin balls.  Shrooms will bite back hard at such high doses and usually no benefit it reaped from it but I guess you can always psuh your barriers.

i ate a quarter of an ounce on Halloween  and i thought i waz dead to every ones face and hands were all burly and they were moving really fast it waz nuts  :eek:

--------------------
"...if u take d&b out of drum&bass - u get just rum&ass..."

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #3727468 - 02/03/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tremor1127 said:
and also, niteowl, did someone hold you down and forcefeed you or do you just feel that it is nescessary to eat upwards of 20 pounds of mushrooms at one time...  :rolleyes:

Im not trying to BS anyone

The first time a friend and I picked a shit load of wild cubes and ate about 12-15 each. They were nice fat shrooms too. I had NO idea what a normal dose should be at the time. We were just eating them. I tripped my BALLS off too.

Since then I harvested a bunch and took to a party. There were supposed to be 15-20 people there and only about 5-6 showed up. That time I ate around 20-30 fresh EQ's.

The first field trip was WAY stronger than the EQ's, and I ate more EQ's.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: dblaney]
    #3727481 - 02/03/05 09:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

whoops, i meant ounces lol... and its "upwards" not "more than"... meaning getting close to 20 ounces...

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#3727492 - 02/03/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

400grams = 14oz just shy of a pound

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: niteowl]
    #3729078 - 02/04/05 04:08 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Not be to a nitpicker, but 52.8 grams shy of a pound.

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: dakilladojaman]
    #3731602 - 02/04/05 04:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dakilladojaman said:
well pretty much my saying is if u didnt puke u didnt trip enough..that is unless ur a newb or just not into using mushrooms correctly then u should take 5 1/2 gs and go to the beach

Yeah dude, I totally agree with you. I've never actually tripped enough. :rolleyes: Well first of all, you are clearly trying to imply intensity of a trip but "enough" suggests a frequency. Don't get mad at me for pointing out of your shitty grammar though. I'm actually not a bad guy, even though I'm "not into using mushrooms correctly". I prefer chewing them up and swallowing them as opposed to.....whatever the fuck you do. And through all these years I haven't yet puked, even off a dose much higher than you recommend. Shit man, what can I do to have a real trip?? Next time I think I might just eat the mushrooms and gag myself to puke them out 2 minutes after injestion. Yes....then I shall trip "enough".

Edited by ShroomyTunes (02/04/05 06:35 PM)

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #3731721 - 02/04/05 05:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

500 grams = 18 ounces, well over a pound...  :tongue:

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3734534 - 02/05/05 08:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Supernova did 420 fresh grams , as most of us already know, but didnt seem to mention (except dblaney18).

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post3367898

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Edited by Mushie_Man (02/05/05 09:07 AM)

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3734580 - 02/05/05 09:02 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Supernova: What happened after taking that ridiculously large dose? (or if there was some trip report on this already if someone can give me the link that would be great)

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #3734586 - 02/05/05 09:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3735432 - 02/05/05 02:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

haven't read the thread but going by the title I'd just like to mention I ate approx 12gs last night(actually wait 2 nights ago cause I slept 24 hours after) and as I waas comin up hard(i could barely get the hit outta the tinfoil) I took a hit of good acid...hardest and best trip of my life...I bonded with my sister and had visuals I didn't even know were possible :laugh:

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3735488 - 02/05/05 02:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomyTunes said:
Supernova: What happened after taking that ridiculously large dose? (or if there was some trip report on this already if someone can give me the link that would be great)

You can read what I recall in that trip report linked above. The report doesn't give justice to the journey. I will say that since then I have had one additional trip that was much more intense but with quite a bit less. I can't really say how big the dose was. The shrooms were dried and ground. I think we had around 35 or 40 grams and my brother and I split it up. I can't put that trip into words other than to say that within two hours we had already gone through multiple death experiences, melded our souls together. At one point my body was contorted into positions that I believed were impossible. We were lying on the floor wrapped up and energy was flowing through the two of us, from him into me and from me into him. I could feel myself moving through him. At times I was him, and he was me.

Next time I trip will be with him again. I don't think anything in this world compares. We were close before, but our bond was completely sealed by that experience.

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Supernova]
    #3735555 - 02/05/05 02:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

1lb = 16oz = 454g

:smile:

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Euphoria]
    #3737159 - 02/05/05 07:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i took 10 grams one time

wasent ready for it but i will definatly do it again know that i know what to expect. I thought i was going to cease to exist and started puking at the very thought it discusted me so much. I was sitting in my car listening to shpongle and anmd thought my car was a space ship and me and my friend were traveling throught space. I kept seeing myself in the back seet of my car and it was freaking me out.

after a while all i wasnted to do was get out but after it was over i was kinda glad i did it...i learned much and althought i was one of the scariest moments of my life it was also one of the best and most impacting on my life besides my first acid trip.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineRicketywrecked420
Stranger
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: orichalc]
    #23033472 - 03/22/16 11:31 AM (8 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

orichalc said:
world record?

no really.

what set's an extremely high dose apart from what is usually recommended below five...

I suppose temporary insanity would occur; but as for visuals and the sort of trip, would you be able to reach a sort of gnosis with the help of added psilocybin account? would you be able to reach a level which would compete with an "authenticatable" religious experience?

allright kudos to all.

I ate a half oz once, i was speaking in tongues. But i don't attribute it to religion- it was like my mouth was trying to force my mouth to speak in, say, the computer programming code of the brain.

Like a step was missing- the part that converts the raw brain code into english was temporarily off. I could see where someone may see it as true religious phenomenon, because i was trying to speak normally.
I got stuck next to a woman on a train who was trying to give me some religion, and said "lets speak in tongues" but she was just spitting gibberish from the front of her brain. For it to be the real deal it would have to move "through" you. By which I mean my experience was more genuine than hers, but i dont know if it was religious... I think i was in the config.sys of my brain

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Ricketywrecked420]
    #23033537 - 03/22/16 11:53 AM (8 years, 27 days ago)

My highest dose was a little over 16 g and it was decent. Life in my ceiling and colors everywhere. I've gone deeper off a 10 strip of acid though I don't think shrooms are my thing

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Mike4aco]
    #23033671 - 03/22/16 12:47 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

My first trip was 6g dried and it literally blew me away.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: so what happens after hmm let's say ten or fifteen grams dried? [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #23033982 - 03/22/16 02:28 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

my first 7G trip it was amazing. I only do 5-10G doses now. Ive done 10g twice. Shit starts morphing. I could of swore my black cat turned into some black gnome. It was fucking tits.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder