Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Webster10]
    #23032759 - 03/22/16 06:41 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

20 dead in the subway, 14 on the airport.

:sad:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Turtletotem]
    #23032762 - 03/22/16 06:42 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Prayers...

:doublefacepalm:

Prayers, thoughts, hoping it will all be all right, a little bit of compassion towards the brave men and women who will have to enter a possibly dangerous place?

Facepalm? Really?

Yes. Pretending to be doing something that helps while actually doing nothing is a facepalm.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Asante]
    #23032763 - 03/22/16 06:43 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Starfire_xes got a post deny for this thread for his conduct herein, that was reported multiple times.

Are you kidding me? This website is worse than Twitter for being able to express one's opinion. Starfire didnt break a rule, so stop being a child and let him post.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Turtletotem]
    #23032764 - 03/22/16 06:43 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
20 dead in the subway, 14 on the airport.

:sad:

Maybe you can pray them back to life. Let's hold hands and try.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 3
    #23032766 - 03/22/16 06:44 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

If you've ever had a job you'd know that pretending to be doing something is exponentially better than doing nothing at all. What are you doing?

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#23032768 - 03/22/16 06:46 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

I do believe in isolationism though

that's sad.

War is perpetual on a global scale
No point in seeking it out

Or accepting so many immigrants that you cannot keep track of who they are

This may be more suited to discuss in a new thread, not that it's not worth discussing.

We were discussing the possible roots of the event.

Are we supposed to stew in the banality of fetishizing the moment to moment death count?

No thank you.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23032769 - 03/22/16 06:47 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Typing a fucking sentence. I know I'm not helping. Do you? Or are you sending magic mental signals to the invisible sky man?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 3
    #23032772 - 03/22/16 06:48 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Typing a fucking sentence. I know I'm not helping. Do you? Or are you sending magic mental signals to the invisible sky man?

The fuck is wrong with you, man?

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 4
    #23032773 - 03/22/16 06:48 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

chill out on the flames and dial shit back an notch, this is an informal warning to all.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 4
    #23032776 - 03/22/16 06:49 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

If you can't handle reciprocation then don't be a dick. Your perception of religion is not needed here, in this thread. Religious persecution is what ISIS is all about. Have some class.

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23032782 - 03/22/16 06:51 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Fuck it, if anyone wants to follow these events, here is a link to a Dutch liveblog:
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4234506/voorlopig-dodental-aanslagen-brussel-26.html

Fucking hell man, some of you... god damn, I should call your mothers.

--------------------

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #23032783 - 03/22/16 06:51 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Most Muslims have beliefs that are absolutely contradictory to social progress.

Fuck Islam, Allah is a cunt, if you belive in Islam, your brain and sense of rationality have failed you greatly. You'd have to be fucking stupid to believe in this bullshit.

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Webster10] * 2
    #23032788 - 03/22/16 06:55 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

African countries have dated beliefs too but I don't see you chastising them.

The saddest part about racism and discrimination is it's embedded. It all starts when we are kids. One kid is 'one of the bullies', one kid is a fat kid. We all segregate eachother in to these little groups as a means of self preservation, a way to keep the ego alive. It's a sad state of affairs, that so many grow up to still be children.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#23032793 - 03/22/16 06:56 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
If you can't handle reciprocation then don't be a dick. Your perception of religion is not needed here, in this thread. Religious persecution is what ISIS is all about. Have some class.

I thought the members of ISIS actually belonged to a religion... Islam I think they call it. I heard they even have something called "calls to prayer". Maybe they prayed that Brussels would get attacked... Maybe prayer does work :idea:

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Adden]
    #23032795 - 03/22/16 06:57 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Damn, this is awful.  I hope all the Belgian Boomtown homies are okay.

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Webster10]
    #23032800 - 03/22/16 06:58 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

I find it funny that Starfire was the one faced with hostility, I mean he was called filth, asshole, moron and so on, he didn't insult any member personally, and he still got the punishment. How is that fair, Assante?

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Webster10] * 4
    #23032802 - 03/22/16 07:00 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Webster10 was reported for stirring the pot in the midst of this tragedy, which he is, and so was prevented from posting in tis thread to stop derailing that.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleSirDabsAlot
Stranger
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #23032811 - 03/22/16 07:05 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:

Most Muslims have beliefs that are absolutely contradictory to social progress.

Fuck Islam, Allah is a cunt, if you belive in Islam, your brain and sense of rationality have failed you greatly. You'd have to be fucking stupid to believe in this bullshit.

Why are you trying to spread so much hate though, you think you're helping?

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Asante]
    #23032816 - 03/22/16 07:06 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Starfire_xes got a post deny for this thread for his conduct herein, that was reported multiple times.

lol

How dare he have a different opinion? No wonder people are up in arms. Can't we all just think alike, uh, I mean get along.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#23032823 - 03/22/16 07:08 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Webster10 was reported for stirring the pot in the midst of this tragedy, which he is, and so was prevented from posting in tis thread to stop derailing that.

Was your authority questioned again :hissyfit:

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies