Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Consumer research [Re: zzripz]
    #23022529 - 03/19/16 06:46 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Yummy.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Consumer research [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #23023266 - 03/19/16 01:25 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

So do you know if it's really called a Royale with Cheese instead of a Quarter Pounder in France because they use the metric system?  Something I'll always remember from Pulp Fiction....  Kindah pathetic we don't use the metric system.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Consumer research [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #23023403 - 03/19/16 02:13 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Kindah pathetic we don't use the metric system.

Yeah man, it makes no sense IMO. Why on earth are you still clutching onto it? So glad we moved away from imperial here. It seems like the opposite of common sense to me.

Did you guys ever run a pre-decimal currency like we did?

Dividing everything into hundredths just seems so easy to work with!!

(Think we'll ever see the metric system completely take over drug quantities? It's a bit of a mish-mash now huh?)

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: Consumer research [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23023801 - 03/19/16 04:26 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

yah i dunno most RCs are too small quantities and we use grams or even micrograms, but then you can still get eightballs of coke and crystal or ounces or QPs of ganja here.  It is a mish mash.  When I order weed COD off craigslist I have to be a bitch and make sure they don't add the ziplock bag into the weight of the weed, when you are selling me an ounce I expect my 28g, I mean it should be more like 28.3g I think but 28g will make due, but that 4g ziplock bag is not a part of the package :lol: and I don't care about price you charge you what you want to charge and I'll decide if it's worth the money or not but it better weigh 28g, I've got some wicked accurate scales in this house.

I think consumer research for ganj dealers have figured out most people will just take the weed upon presenting it w/o confrontation, but when I text a mothafucka I'm warning him in advance we're weighing this out in front of me.  I usually don't have these kind of problems on the DNM w/ top end vendors they weigh things pretty accurately, just seems more of a local custom w/ weed, especially if you don't know the person.... Am not taking a bag with a 3g stem in it either... Top shelf, no seeds, no stems.....

--------------------

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #23023868 - 03/19/16 04:48 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
yah i dunno most RCs are too small quantities and we use grams or even micrograms, but then you can still get eightballs of coke and crystal or ounces or QPs of ganja here.  It is a mish mash.  When I order weed COD off craigslist I have to be a bitch and make sure they don't add the ziplock bag into the weight of the weed, when you are selling me an ounce I expect my 28g, I mean it should be more like 28.3g I think but 28g will make due, but that 4g ziplock bag is not a part of the package :lol: and I don't care about price you charge you what you want to charge and I'll decide if it's worth the money or not but it better weigh 28g, I've got some wicked accurate scales in this house.

I think consumer research for ganj dealers have figured out most people will just take the weed upon presenting it w/o confrontation, but when I text a mothafucka I'm warning him in advance we're weighing this out in front of me.  I usually don't have these kind of problems on the DNM w/ top end vendors they weigh things pretty accurately, just seems more of a local custom w/ weed, especially if you don't know the person.... Am not taking a bag with a 3g stem in it either... Top shelf, no seeds, no stems.....

It's a fucking quarter pounder before cooking.  You oughta be glad we serve breakfast all the time now.  Have an egg mcmuffin and some "hash" browns.

Get it?  "Hash browns"?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Edited by LunarEclipse (03/19/16 05:58 PM)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #23023923 - 03/19/16 05:07 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Over here, I remember how once I had stopped street level transactions, but friends were still buying in this manner that an 1/8th of weed somehow became 3g. Quite why people accepted that shit I have no idea, but it soon became a standard. It got even worse when the price for this '1/8th' increased from £25, which it had been as long as I could remember, to £30. So what you were essentially getting was 3g @ £10/g. Lame.

The best fuckery I ever saw though was what happened to coke. When I first got into that stuff it was £50/g, standard rate. With labs testing seized gear I think average street purity was found to be 50%-70%.

Over the next few years (thankfully, after I had broken my habit) the average street purity fell to 3-30%. Things stayed that way for a while.

Then all of a sudden, high purity stuff came back available, only the price had doubled - now £100/g. The low purity stuff is still available @ £50. Only tried that grade once, never again. Absolutely awful. Made me feel really ill and barely felt a high. I have no idea what it was cut with but I cannot see why anyone would return to a seller that provided that. Somehow they do though!

It's had me wondering a few times, was this all planned? I mean it seems a little too convenient, and the people heading up distribution aint stupid.

Just another version of consumer research I guess. They must've performed a trial run somewhere before pushing it countrywide.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: Consumer research [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #23023976 - 03/19/16 05:26 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

CosmicJoke said:

It's a fucking quarter pounder before cooking, mother fucker.  Eat your burger, and quit your bitching.  You oughta be glad we serve breakfast all the time now.  Have an egg mcmuffin and some "hash" browns.

Get it?  "Hash browns"?

No, my butane honey oil gotta weigh, or I ain't buying, charge me whatever it costs and I'll make up my mind as to whether I buy it or not..... just gotta weigh what it I desired to buy...... no sketch, no problem.

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Re: Consumer research [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23023994 - 03/19/16 05:31 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

It's an addiction to eat at McD's for a lot of people.  They scarf down that shit, and keep coming back for more, never satisfied.  Just like your watered down coke, but worse.  Their bodies can't process the shit they put into it, and that only makes the craving worse.

Here's a great example.  Table salt.  NaCl.  The other minerals are removed and put into vitamins or sold someplace else, leaving the waste product "salt" in massive amounts.  What to do?  Put this shit in everything, it's cheap, and once people start eating it they want more because now their mineral balance is fucked.  Fucked!

But, if you eat real salt, preferably mined salt, your body receives proper minerals and is all good.  Ever wonder why people have to drink so much stinking CrystalGeyserTM water all the time?  It's because their electrolytes are so fucked up, they have to dilute their system to even feel halfway decent.  If you eat a little of the right salt, instead of massive amounts of NaCl, you don't need stupid 6-8 glasses of water every day.

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Consumer research [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #23025306 - 03/20/16 02:56 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

But you guys, the Shamrock shake is back! How can you resist the green slime? :cool:

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Re: Consumer research [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #23026832 - 03/20/16 03:52 PM (8 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
But you guys, the Shamrock shake is back! How can you resist the green slime? :cool:

You can't.  You will obey.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules