Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: endogenous]
    #23013605 - 03/16/16 05:04 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

The physical body, (what St. Paul calls "the flesh") was created by the "god of the world".

I don't think the god of the world (Satan) made the plants, animals and man...

John 12:31
The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

-New Living Translation

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBardy
Male

Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: flickedbic]
    #23013828 - 03/16/16 06:03 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

I don't really have one because I think god is completely irrelevant in every bodies lives. The spirituality that gets talked about most here is not of the religious type of spirituality, it is spirituality of the body. Getting in touch with your emotions/your brain and accepting what life really is and being content/happy with it. And it's not for the purpose of getting in touch with god, it is only for getting in touch with yourself and being healthier.
That's what real spirituality is about. And as soon as someone slaps a religious label on it, it loses it's real meaning and becomes about something else.

And just for fun, I'd like to say that if I believed in a god, I would believe in a god of creation, and nothing else. A super intelligent being that created the Big Bang, from which a primordial soup of plasma and elementary particles. But then god stops there and the forces of nature that we know of today take over.
If I were forced to believe in a god, that would be the furthest my beliefs in god would go, because any further belief I think is just making things up and spreading lies.

OfflineBardy
Male

Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: Bardy]
    #23013855 - 03/16/16 06:08 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Hahahaha ^^^^ why do you people quote the bible???? It's the equivalent of me quoting Harry potter on the topic of creation... i.e: completely irrelevant.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: Bardy]
    #23014110 - 03/16/16 07:03 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Endogenous believes the psychedelic experience underpins the religious texts, and I was responding to his quote from the same. 

Honestly I'm not sure I understand your question... you're stirring the pot maybe which I would get I once rebelled against religion, holding the same views that you may, that of it being a crutch, or a blanky... but I think my rebellion was my blanky, a knee-jerk distraction, against the fear from the uncertainty of science and perhaps the jealousy of the certainty of those "brainwashed religious robots" whom I so loved to provoke...

BTW:  It seems off, to choose a concept of a god who just starts the big bang, and then only watches what happens.  What's the point, the god is bored and creation is like T.V.? 

Also, you say "quotes from stories" aren't proof, but I think letters are at least evidence of the beliefs that were held, that's why they are documents admissible in courts of law... and that is what Endogenous was referring to, the beliefs contained therein.  Knowledge as to whether or not these letters and beliefs are "legit" or of their correct interpretation is unknown to me, as is the cause of creation, if there is any... I've been of half the mind most of my life that existence is and always is, without creation... first athiest, then agnostic, then perhaps pantheistic, but recently I've been unhappy with a term that seems too sterile to be fitting for that which is; I like the ietsist frame
Quote:

In contrast to traditional agnostics who often hold a skeptical view about gods or other metaphysical entities (i.e. “We can't or don't know for sure that there is a God"), “ietsists” take a viewpoint along the lines of, “And yet it feels like there is something out there..."

Anyways even if we don't know if any religion is true we might still consider their words and also the fact that there are those influenced by those words... and so we should strive for accuracy, imo... and that was the reasoning for the quotes that made up my reply.

--------------------
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (03/16/16 08:31 PM)

Invisiblemoonzo
Getting Better
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kaneta Flag
    #23014487 - 03/16/16 08:41 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

lol @ endo indirectly telling me i believe in Satan as my God.

--------------------
"I don't make any sense, do not ever listen to me under any circumstance." <-- This is how I am viewed by a regular person in society
"Were the aliens nice?" <-- How I hope to be treated on this forum

Track record: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=20394867&page=2&vc=1#20394867

Mescapsilosyergictryptamine :billseal:

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

#23015302 - 03/17/16 12:32 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
Quote:

The physical body, (what St. Paul calls "the flesh") was created by the "god of the world".

I don't think the god of the world (Satan) made the plants, animals and man...

John 12:31
The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

-New Living Translation

Satan is the creator of things that die. Satan is the creator of what St. Paul calls "the flesh". The flesh (our physical bodies) is subject to physical death.

God does not create things that die. The original Buddhists called Soma "Amata" which means "the deathless". God doesn't die. They are the part of us that is immortal.

When a person comes to the realization and belief in the Name of the true God (Entheogens) they are born in the "virgin birth" of the Spirit,

As the passage I quoted before said: "On those, however, who have accepted Them, They have conferred the right of being Children of God. That is on those who believe in Their Name, who owe this birth of theirs to God -- not to human blood, or any impulse of the flesh, or of humans."

The God of Heaven is not the "God" who created "the flesh".

As Christ said: the flesh creates flesh, the Spirit creates Spirit.

God didn't create flesh.

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Edited by endogenous (03/17/16 01:29 AM)

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#23016651 - 03/17/16 01:42 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

In Genesis it is said that God created every living creature that moves; those are of flesh and die.

1:20-1 20Then God said, "Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens." 21God created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good.

Also you seem to be misquoting John ~1:12, you keep saying "they/them/their" when I have more than 20 different bibles all saying "Him"
http://biblehub.com/john/1-12.htm

--------------------

Blessing.

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: flickedbic] * 1
    #23019133 - 03/18/16 01:23 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
In Genesis it is said that God created every living creature that moves; those are of flesh and die.

1:20-1 20Then God said, "Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens." 21God created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good.

Also you seem to be misquoting John ~1:12, you keep saying "they/them/their" when I have more than 20 different bibles all saying "Him"
http://biblehub.com/john/1-12.htm

Ok -- to start with this is Genesis 1,1:
בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ׃
Translit -- be.re.shit ba.ra e.lo.him et ha.sha.ma.yim ve.et ha.a.rets:
English -- IN THE beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Now -- they translate the word "Elohim"(אלהים) as "God". However, "Elohim" is plural. "El" (אל) is the singular. "Elohim" means "Gods".

Also, in Genesis 3,22 the person they were calling "Adonai Elohim" (Lord God) said "Now man has become as one of us knowing good and evil."

I'm sure the original Christians, who were Hebrews, knew that "Elohim" meant "Gods". Therefore the original word meant "They" - not "Him".

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Edited by endogenous (03/18/16 01:37 AM)

Invisiblemoonzo
Getting Better
Male User Gallery

Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: endogenous] * 1
    #23021800 - 03/18/16 10:09 PM (8 years, 12 days ago)

The 2nd quote basically means "we all gods" :laugh:

--------------------
"I don't make any sense, do not ever listen to me under any circumstance." <-- This is how I am viewed by a regular person in society

Track record: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=20394867&page=2&vc=1#20394867

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

#23022130 - 03/19/16 12:56 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Ok - now to your 1st question.

Genesis 1,3: "And God said, Let there be Light: and there was Light.

And God saw the Light, that it was good: and God divided the Light from the darkness.

And God called the Light Day, and the darkness Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
"

Once again, they are talking about spiritual birth -- not flesh birth.

The Light is the Entheogenic Light -- Spiritual Light -- not physical light. And the "Day" is the Spiritual Day (the Day of the Bodhisattva).

King David wrote in Psalm 19: "Day unto Day utterth speech. Night unto night passes down the Knowledge."

The Entheogenic "Day" is the time when Entheogens are worshiped and understood to be the real God.  So, "Day unto Day uttereth speech" -- The "Day" of King David is speaking to the next "Day" when Entheogens are worshiped.

"Night unto night passes down the Knowledge." The night is the time when this Knowledge is lost. However, the Knowledge is passed down even though the night doesn't understand it.

The next line is "There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.

And yet, their line goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world."

That is -- the night doesn't understand - "hear" - the speech or language of the Day -- but the Word still goes out through all the earth to the end of the world.

St. Paul wrote: "Night time is the time for sleepers to sleep and drunkards to be drunk. But we belong to the Day..." 1 Thessalonians, 5,7

(more to come)

Edited by endogenous (03/19/16 01:28 AM)

OfflineShroomophyl
Seeker/B3GNR
Male User Gallery

#23023541 - 03/19/16 03:02 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

He dead):

--------------------

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#23024068 - 03/19/16 05:58 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

You said Satan, not God, created the flesh and things that die; but in Genesis it is said that God created every living creature that moves... those are of flesh and die.  You seem to have side-stepped this issue completely by going on the "day and night" interpretive tangent.

Yea, I remember Zecharia Sitchin expounding "Elohim" being plural, making "Gods".

I looked into it a little bit.  It seems "-im" is used as an intensifier.

Hebrew4Christians.com says:
Quote:

The name Elohim is unique to Hebraic thinking: it occurs only in Hebrew and in no other ancient Semitic language. The masculine plural ending does not mean “gods” when referring to the true God of Israel, since the name is mainly used with singular verb forms and with adjectives and pronouns in the singular (e.g., see Gen. 1:26). However, considering the Hashalush HaKadosh (Trinity), the form indeed allows for the plurality within the Godhead.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Elohim/elohim.html

Here's what a Rabbi has to say on "Elohim" in regards to the Trinitarian interpretation:
Quote:

(...)armed with little knowledge of the Hebrew language, many Trinitarians brazenly argue that the name of God, as it appears in the first verse in the Bible, “proves” there are three distinct Persons in the godhead.

More specifically, missionaries point to the plural form of the Hebrew name of God אֶלהִים, (Elohim), which appears frequently in the Torah, to bolster their claim that there is a complex unity in the godhead. They argue that the use of the Hebrew letters “ ים” (yud and mem, pronounced “im”), which is a plural suffix at the end of the word Elohim, provides ample evidence from Tanach that there is a plurality within the nature of God.

There is an enormous difficulty with the interpretation that the name Elohim signifies a sort of plurality in the godhead; for if Elohim implies a plurality of persons, how can missionaries explain that the identical word Elohim in Tanach refers to Moses as well? Regarding Moses, the Torah says,

The Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made thee a god אֶלהִים, (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.”

(Exodus 7:1 KJV)

Are missionaries suggesting that there was a plurality of persons in Moses?

The notion that Moses, who is called Elohim in the Torah, possessed more than one person is preposterous...

The word Elohim possesses a plural intensive syntax and is singular in meaning. In Hebrew, the suffix ים (im), mainly indicates a masculine plural. However with Elohim the construction is grammatically singular, (i.e. it governs a singular verb or adjective) when referring to the God of Israel, but grammatically plural elohim (i.e. taking a plural verb or adjective) when used of pagan divinities (Psalms 96:5; 97:7).

This is self-evident from the fact that the verb “created” בָּרָה (bara) in Genesis 1:1 is in the singular. This linguistic pattern is well known and widely used throughout the Jewish Scriptures. For example, I am certain that many readers are familiar with the Hebrew word חַיִים (chayim), meaning “life.” Notice that this word contains the identical plural suffix “im,” as inElohim, yet it repeatedly means “life”, in the singular, throughout the Bible. Examples are:

And Rebekah said to Isaac, “I am weary of my life because of the daughters of Heth; if Jacob takes a wife of the daughters of Heth, like these who are the daughters of the land, what good will my life חַיִים (chayim) be to me?”

(Genesis 27:46)

(...)

He also includes a quote from the NIV commentary:
Quote:

The Hebrew noun Elohim is plural but the verb is singular, a normal usage in the OT when reference is to the one true God. This use of the plural expresses intensification rather than number and has been called the plural of majesty, or of potentiality.

(New International Version Study Bible, Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1985, p. 6.)

http://outreachjudaism.org/elohim-plural/

The Christian site GCI.org shares the following on Elohim:

Quote:

Substituting elohim for God in Genesis 1:1 can change our perspective of that verse and it can begin to help us understand this subject. Let’s notice that applying this principle affects the reading of other verses in that same chapter. Genesis 1:2-5 will read:

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of elohim was hovering over the waters. And elohim said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Elohim saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. Elohim called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day.

Notice that shortly after elohim is used, singular pronouns are used to refer to it: “he separated…he called.” These reflect the fact that in Hebrew, these verbs are in the singular form.

(...)

Second, this is not the only verse that quotes God. Many of the later verses are God’s revelation of himself to us in which he unambiguously says that there is but one God. Those other verses are the verses that should decide our doctrine — the verses that address the question directly and clearly.

They quote a book on Hebrew grammar:
Quote:

Specifically discussing elohim, Gesenius observes: “The language has entirely rejected the idea of numerical plurality in ‘elohim (whenever it denotes one God).... [This] is proved especially by its being almost invariably joined with a singular attribute” (such as a singular adjective or verb). For more information on the subject, consult Gesenius’ Hebrew Grammar, pages 396-401, 1909 edition

Quote:

Elohim is not the only Hebrew noun that can be plural in form but singular in meaning. Such Hebrew noun forms are sometimes used for abstract nouns and as intensifiers. Gesenius’ Hebrew Grammar devotes several pages to this subject.

https://www.gci.org/God/Elohim2

--------------------

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (03/19/16 06:09 PM)

OfflineBardy
Male

#23025185 - 03/20/16 01:07 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

The bible is a story. Nothing more. You can interpret a story any way you want (and the bible has been interpreted in many different ways).

My question is, what makes you think any one interpretation is more 'correct' than another?
You have no evidence for any of it, it is silly to dictate that any kind of belief or interpretation is more correct or factual than another.

Thus it is pointless to go about any kind of spiritual teachings other than just accepting yourself, being happy and at peace, and being one with nature.

Any other teachings or views are based on absolute nonsense written thousands of years ago.

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: flickedbic] * 1
    #23025209 - 03/20/16 01:37 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
You said Satan, not God, created the flesh and things that die; but in Genesis it is said that God created every living creature that moves... those are of flesh and die.  You seem to have side-stepped this issue completely by going on the "day and night" interpretive tangent.

No, the reason I started from the beginning of Genesis, with the Day and night, is because that whole chapter is about the creation of the Spirit -- not the flesh.

Just as there is the creation of physical animals and humans, -- there is the creation of physical stars and physical light. However, the 1st chapter of Genesis is about the creation of Spiritual Light and Spiritual animals and humans -- and a Spiritual Day.

I would point out that in Genesis 1,27 it says:
"God said, "See, I give you all the seed-bearing fruit; this shall be your food. 30 To all the wild beasts, all the birds of heaven and all reptiles on the earth I give all the foliage of the plants for food."

In other words -- THESE animals were to be VEGETARIANS.

Now I ask you -- on what planet are ALL wild beasts and reptiles and birds, vegetarians????

"The wolf shall couch then with the lamb, the leopard’s lair shall be the kid’s; the lion shall eat straw like any ox, wolf and lion shall graze side by side, herded by a little child; the cow and the bear shall be friends, and their young lie down together; the infant shall play at the hole of an asp, with the baby’s feet at the nest of a viper.

None shall injure, none shall kill, anywhere on My sacred hill, for the land shall be as full of the knowledge of the Lord as the ocean bed is full of water.
"
-- Isaiah, 11, 6

The reason that THESE animals were vegetarians was because they were Spiritual animals who were created by having ingested Entheogens.

That's how they gained "the Knowledge of the Lord" as Isaiah puts it.

"A spider that dines almost exclusively on plants has been described by scientists.

It is the first-known predominantly vegetarian spider; all of the other known 40,000 spider species are thought to be mainly carnivorous.

Bagheera kiplingi, which is found in Central America and Mexico, bucks the meat-eating trend by feasting on acacia plants.

The research is published in the journal Current Biology.

The herbivorous spider was filmed on high-definition camera."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8302535.stm

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #23025340 - 03/20/16 03:20 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

14g at once is nuts.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Invisiblemoonzo
Getting Better
Male User Gallery

Re: 30 grams tonight [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #23026105 - 03/20/16 11:50 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
14g at once is nuts.

:dizope:  :kingtard: :whathesaid:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds