Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Give me a confidence injection?
    #2286953 - 01/30/04 11:49 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

My self-esteem has been horrible lately. I don't know why, or what has triggered this plummet, but I don't think I can take this anymore. I want to feel good about myself, I want to have something to smile about. I don't know why my self-confidence is so low. I don't trust anything I do or say, and I'm always second-guessing myself because I automatically assume that any decision or idea I have is wrong, or bad.  :frown:

Is there anything I can do to help myself? Are there techniques for building some self-esteem? Something I can do? I feel so desperate. My low self-confidence is getting to the point where it's altering my quality of life. 

I wish I could just be injected with some confidence. I wish it could be that easy. 

thanks for reading

truly,

ShadeGirl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: Give me a confidence injection? [Re: MOTH]
    #2286960 - 01/30/04 11:52 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

x

Edited by shaos (04/09/11 03:40 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2287469 - 01/30/04 03:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Practice your drug-consumption IN EXTREME MODERATION

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: Give me a confidence injection? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2287707 - 01/30/04 05:19 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Smile about the fact that you have a significant other that you think you can spend the rest of your life with. Few of us could be so lucky.

There are so many people who have it worse off than you. Just a half hour ago I drove past a guy on Michigan Ave. standing in the below-freezing Michigan cold holding a cardboard sign reading "Hungry. God Bless." Imagine how that guy feels.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Give me a confidence injection? [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2293221 - 02/02/04 02:40 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SlapnutRob said:
Smile about the fact that you have a significant other that you think you can spend the rest of your life with. Few of us could be so lucky.

I was just going to say that. It sucks to have those downfalls, but at least you have a significant other to complete yourself. Talk with him....

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#2293449 - 02/02/04 06:15 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hi, thanks for responding :smile:

Yeah, I know that my life is doing good right now, I guess I just needed a reminder, so thanks for that. 

I've been thinking that this is actually more of a anxiety issue then a confidence one.  Its my propensity to become a nervous wreck at a drop of a hat that really inhibits things...but I've always had anxiety so I suppose I'll work through this one. 

On the bright side, my mood and outlook has become alot better since I have written this post, as well as my self-esteem.  I guess I was just having a few bad days.  I thought that I was moderating my drug use really well (shrooming only once every five weeks) but maybe I need to take a long, reflective break from the mushies for awhile. 

Again, thanks for responding.  :smile:

truly,

ShadeGirl

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2300364 - 02/04/04 11:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
I thought that I was moderating my drug use really well (shrooming only once every five weeks) but maybe I need to take a long, reflective break from the mushies for awhile.

I see mushrooms as a reflective break, but I take 'em once a season. If you smoke then that might be the biggest problem... weed I mean, if you smoke weed.

But I know what you mean, I get downers all the time, but I think the one thing that would complete me would be a significant other, peace.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Give me a confidence injection? [Re: filthysock]
    #2300460 - 02/04/04 11:54 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
I thought that I was moderating my drug use really well (shrooming only once every five weeks) but maybe I need to take a long, reflective break from the mushies for awhile.

I see mushrooms as a reflective break, but I take 'em once a season.  If you smoke then that might be the biggest problem... weed I mean, if you smoke weed.

But I know what you mean, I get downers all the time, but I think the one thing that would complete me would be a significant other, peace.

Nope, I don't smoke weed, although I would like to try it someday.  Things are going better regardless...its like I go through these annoying cycles of mood sometimes.  Oh well, things are better now.  :cool:

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2300963 - 02/04/04 01:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe you need someone to talk to. Like really talk to... not just on a message board. Someone to spill your guts to cuz you sound like maybe you have alot of stuff bottled up inside. If you never let it out it will eat you up.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: Give me a confidence injection? [Re: pattern]
    #2302835 - 02/04/04 09:49 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You shroom and you've never smoked weed? Ever? That's a first for me.

I second that Pattern.... I never opened to my close f riends like I did in the past couple weeks and it feels great.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Give me a confidence injection? [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2304474 - 02/05/04 10:52 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Nope, I've never done weed.  :cool: I went from alcohol, to a few MDMA experiences, and then shrooms.  Now I only do shrooms, although I am interested in trying mescaline, and of course my first weed experience. 

Actually the two of you might be right about the talking thing.  I usually feel very lonely alot of the time.  I love talking to my husband and try to be open with him about everything, but sometimes, I just want a friend outside of my marriage, you know what I mean?  Someone to talk to while he's working all day.  I don't know anyone where I live, either.  :tongue:  I'm not really into going to social places like bars and stuff...I guess I've sort of secluded myself.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder