Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineskoomaguitarist
pathetique

Loc: superfailure
what is it about her???
    #2299464 - 02/04/04 03:47 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i have left the one i loved... and now i feel sick and empty....
even though she cheated on me, and treated me like trash, i stood by her.
now i am having trouble letting go... this just happened, by the way...

why cant i see that this is for the best? i know in my heart that things were going downhill for a long time... and it seemed like there was nothing to control the downward spiral that we called a relationship. this other guy got her hooked on coke, and now i guess she's with a few other guys too, but she's happy, and i'm glad for her.

she wants to be my friend, and as much as i would like that, i don't know that it's possible... i was with this girl for a year and then some, and i know some of you are like "what, only a year?!"... but as young as i am, a year still seems like a long time... now i feel like a piece of shit that was kicked to the gutter.

i don't really know what i expect anyone to say to this thread, it just feels good to get it all out... have a vent... by the way, does anyone know something that will put me to sleep never to wake up again?

thanks for your consideration in reading this post, and i hope if any of you have felt like this.. and i'm sure someone out there has.... that you will give me some advice, or help me work through all this, cause i am unbelieveably close to doing something very stupid....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblackroselove
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: what is it about her??? [Re: skoomaguitarist]
    #2299481 - 02/04/04 04:05 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I've felt like that before. I thought I was in love, and sure I was in it longer, its still the same when you think you have "the one"Dude don't do anything stupid.Please please don't. HEHE I still need a room mate and can think of no one better.Any rate
all kidding aside.
The feeling of being sick and empty is normal.I felt that way. I felt like I would never be happy ever. And there was no one else. But I was wrong. There is some one out there. It may take a long time to find. I honestly think, from what I have heard, that you being friends is a good thing right now,I would say ever. But what do I know.I wish I knew what i could tell you that would help, I had to go to any extent. And for me , that was turning hate for him. But we because friends and that turned out to be a bad thing. Though right now I miss our friendship. Its sad I had to find out what really went on,You will find love. One day you will be happy. Just let your self heal. And after that is done, Don't hold back.No matter who it is. You never know. Could be the last person you would think. But remember, it wasn't all your fult, so you should get nothing but the best. I wish you luck. And I look forward to see and watch when you start to heal and your wings begin to grow back

BRL :heart: :eyemouth:

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2299496 - 02/04/04 04:11 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

hang in there, man.... I'm online a lot if you wish to talk on AIM again :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #2302060 - 02/04/04 08:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hey man I know exactly what your going through right now, because I'm going through it as well. I had a downward spiral relationship going I and pretty much said fuck it. That was just yesterday and i feel terrible. I felt like I lost "the one"...I don't see how I could find anyone better. I know how you feel about doing stupid shit too...I know that right now if someone came walking by me and I knew they were gonna shoot me, I wouldn't stop them. But looking back things were pretty bad, and I know, although I can't admit it to myself, that were both better off now. Things will get better, just hang on don't do anything dumb, or I might follow you.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

Offlinelove2zen
Ever walkedoutside w/ oyour pants???

Loc: west coast
    #2307643 - 02/06/04 06:20 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

IT WILL GET better....but for now everything feels like shit.

Before you get on the "friend bandwagon" ask yourself this-

* can she be a friend? A girlfriend should be your best friend, put all of the mushiness aside and think about her as a person.

* is your life really that bad without her? did she help your personal growth? Did your relationship hold you back?

* was your relationship that great? Did she support your dreams, or just your penis?

When you are floating in that lonely abyss she left you in, it is hard not to push all the negative aspects of your relationship aside and focus on the good times....trust me I have done this when me and boyfriends have split.  Really look hard and be realistic, and above all follow your gut. It will be a hard process getting over it all.

Good luck... :heartpump:

--------------------
"I don't know karate- but I KNOW CRAZY!!!"-James Brown

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2308380 - 02/06/04 01:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know if you want to be friends with this girl - it might be more painful than pleasurable and it might lead to a backslide..

but hey that's my opinion

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineskoomaguitarist
pathetique

Loc: superfailure
Re: what is it about her??? [Re: love2zen]
    #2308552 - 02/06/04 02:34 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i just can't let go...

Anonymous #1

#2320308 - 02/10/04 03:01 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i'm sort of having the same problem, but mine is with resentment. i can't stop resenting someone, but they certainly don't help matters by being the person they are.

in my situation, trying to be friends leaves me feeling fucked over, but in yours it will cause nothing but pain, which tends to lead to resentment.

forget about her.. she'll probably be having an orgy with black men tomorrow night.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2320461 - 02/10/04 04:24 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

even though she cheated on me, and treated me like trash, i stood by her.

:mad2:

Quote:

this other guy got her hooked on coke, and now i guess she's with a few other guys too, but she's happy, and i'm glad for her.

I'd never want to be with her (or even talk to her) really, ever again.

Same story as the rest; she fucks as many new guys as she can and is doing GGreat without you :smile: And you're left in the gutter and you'll never get laid again. :lol:

Let her go do some coke and some heroin and exstasy and let her have orgies with as many freako-strangers as she wants. Because chance are 999 times out 1,000 - that girl (and you) weren't meant to be together.

If you were meant to be together than she wouldn't be doing coke with some sh^t-head and she wouldn't be screwing any other guy but you.

You're probably going to feel extremely-extremely, very-very sh*tty for a long time.. And then eventually you will pop out of it. It might take a long-fucking time though. lol.

Its a freakin nightmare, but you have a lot to learn after being through such a shit-relationship.

She treats you like shit - And you let her do it!~
-lol, don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

I'd tell that girl to go snort a line and suck a dick, because that's probably what she is doing right now.
-She's probably sucking her new boyfriends best friends dick behind his back anyways.

:lol: :lol: It's real late, I hope i don't offend anyone,

You take care of yourself skoomaguitarist, ill be in to check up on you in coming days..

Take care of  yourself.

GG :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being