Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineToonster1
Stranger
Male

Loc: USA, Maine Flag
Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before
    #22991783 - 03/10/16 11:38 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry if this isn't the right section for this, kind of new here but anyways...

Last night I had a dream, I was outside of my house with my old friend who moved to Mass. a while ago. He is very into psychedelics and has done a lot more then me. (I have only done nBombe and salvia unfortunately, both twice.) And we had mushrooms, I think- when I say this I don't even remember having or taking the shrooms physically in my dream, there was just a very STRONG idea in the dream that we were taking mushrooms and were about to trip.

Well me and my friend part ways, he goes to his house up the street were he used to live and I go in mine, as I'm walking through the house nothing is happening and in my dream I'm actually doubting if the mushrooms are going to work. So I go in my room and sit at my office chair. After a few which seemed like seconds in my dream, I began getting this feeling that I am tripping, once again it was more of a FEELING then anything. I was actually feeling something almost physical while tripping in my head space. It felt heavy. It was very vivid.. my perception in my dream was widened, and my room seemed more.. I wanna say alive? And that's all I really remember about that dream, pretty sure I woke up or something because I just remember it ending right there and going in the next dream I was going to have.

Has this ever happened to any of you? Taking psychedelics in dreams that you have never taken before? I feel as if the mushroom is calling me, gotta get my search on for them in my shitty little run down town  :rolleyes:

Edited by Toonster1 (03/10/16 11:43 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrypto-Fan
Dub Warrior
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: Toonster1]
    #22991797 - 03/10/16 11:47 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Try them and see if it's accurate :wink:

I had a dream that I tried meth once, felt amazing :laugh:

OfflineToonster1
Stranger
Male

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: Trypto-Fan]
    #22991804 - 03/10/16 11:52 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Oh I want too man, psychedelics are just scarce around here. Everyone's into gay shit like crack and dope. Sad really. I guess that's what you get when your living in a sad excuse for a city in Maine..

Offlinedirtybeats
Stranger

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: Toonster1]
    #22994308 - 03/11/16 12:02 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

pftek is your friend do some research and in a relatively short period of time you can have shrooms without dealing with a sketchy person selling you stuff.

OfflineMagicDave
Explorer
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: dirtybeats]
    #22994340 - 03/11/16 12:17 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dirtybeats said:
pftek is your friend do some research and in a relatively short period of time you can have shrooms without dealing with a sketchy person selling you stuff.

:whathesaid:

Invisiblemoonzo
Psychonaut Blossom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kaneta Flag
    #22994348 - 03/11/16 12:18 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

i've dropped acid in my dreams a few times.

i've also smoked dmt once, and then i woke up...... <-- wow, right ?

never done shrooms in my dreams though.

--------------------
"I don't make any sense, do not ever listen to me under any circumstance." <-- This is how I am viewed by a regular person in society
"Were the aliens nice?" <-- How I hope to be treated on this forum

Track record: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=20394867&page=2&vc=1#20394867

Mescapsilosyergictryptamine :billseal:

OfflineEarth.Being
Stranger
Male

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: MagicDave]
    #22994357 - 03/11/16 12:21 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes in my dreams I end up taking LSD or something similar, but I've never done LSD or research chemicals. The experience is usually short lived and the effects are physical heaviness or even paralysis, and the physical and visual sensation of everything melting.

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: Earth.Being]
    #22994964 - 03/11/16 06:08 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

When my wife, years ago, said she was cool if I did shrooms, I dreamt of eating shrooms and it was weird (by that time, I never tripped before, not even weed.)

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #22995073 - 03/11/16 07:59 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

the higher power is trying to show you a tool that you need in your life right now. take the gift and follow your instinct

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

OfflineRingi
Love Shines Down
Male

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22995118 - 03/11/16 08:34 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

yeah I dreamed of eating mushrooms once. I don't remember much of it but it was an interesting dream

--------------------
'Cause once in a while you get shown in the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Offlinewuhog
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: Ringi]
    #22995136 - 03/11/16 08:51 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

the higher power that almost everybody needs in their life

OfflineToonster1
Stranger
Male

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: dirtybeats]
    #22995307 - 03/11/16 10:34 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm Mushroom cultivation I never thought of doing that on my own however after reading about it it seems like the best way to go in my situation. I'll def be doing some more research about it.

And yeah, the dream was very abrupt, and I am going through a phase in my life where things just seem a lot more clearer. I have a huge interest in psychedelics and never really have the opportunity to really experience them for myself since my town is filled with RC's... I doubt I will ever be able to try LSD if I stick around here, but I'm sure in time it will find me.

Right now I'm more focused on getting my hands on shrooms since the idea of it is always popping up in my dreams now, it really does seem like it's just calling my name waiting for me.. I can't wait:crazy2:

OfflineMagicDave
Explorer
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
    #22996874 - 03/11/16 07:48 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Toonster1 said:
Hmm Mushroom cultivation I never thought of doing that on my own however after reading about it it seems like the best way to go in my situation. I'll def be doing some more research about it.

And yeah, the dream was very abrupt, and I am going through a phase in my life where things just seem a lot more clearer. I have a huge interest in psychedelics and never really have the opportunity to really experience them for myself since my town is filled with RC's... I doubt I will ever be able to try LSD if I stick around here, but I'm sure in time it will find me.

Right now I'm more focused on getting my hands on shrooms since the idea of it is always popping up in my dreams now, it really does seem like it's just calling my name waiting for me.. I can't wait:crazy2:

Check these videos out:
http://www.mushroomvideos.com/BRF-Pf-Tek

I didn't know anything about growing, watched those videos, and grew mushrooms that blasted me into space multiple times. Good Luck.

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

#22997121 - 03/11/16 09:17 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Toonster1 said:
Sorry if this isn't the right section for this, kind of new here but anyways...

Last night I had a dream, I was outside of my house with my old friend who moved to Mass. a while ago. He is very into psychedelics and has done a lot more then me. (I have only done nBombe and salvia unfortunately, both twice.) And we had mushrooms, I think- when I say this I don't even remember having or taking the shrooms physically in my dream, there was just a very STRONG idea in the dream that we were taking mushrooms and were about to trip.

Well me and my friend part ways, he goes to his house up the street were he used to live and I go in mine, as I'm walking through the house nothing is happening and in my dream I'm actually doubting if the mushrooms are going to work. So I go in my room and sit at my office chair. After a few which seemed like seconds in my dream, I began getting this feeling that I am tripping, once again it was more of a FEELING then anything. I was actually feeling something almost physical while tripping in my head space. It felt heavy. It was very vivid.. my perception in my dream was widened, and my room seemed more.. I wanna say alive? And that's all I really remember about that dream, pretty sure I woke up or something because I just remember it ending right there and going in the next dream I was going to have.

Has this ever happened to any of you? Taking psychedelics in dreams that you have never taken before? I feel as if the mushroom is calling me, gotta get my search on for them in my shitty little run down town  :rolleyes:

You will trip balls better in your dreams after you take mushrooms.

No seriously though.  Take some mushrooms and don't take too much your first time.  And stop rolling your eyes.

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

OfflineMr. Magic
Male

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: rajabrokes]
    #22997162 - 03/11/16 09:26 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I took a starter dose of some salvia tincture and didn't trip, but just felt a little high/hot.

Well i fell asleep afterwards and proceeded to have some very vivid dreams...one in which i dreamed i was tripping on salvia. 

I was looking into a switched off tv that i don't have in my room...and everything around it started morphing rapidly and i was sucked into the tv.

I remember physically feeling the weird body high i've read so much about on salvia...the dream was very surreal.

I've yet to try it again but i'm planning to actually trip on it for reals this time.

--------------------

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #22997205 - 03/11/16 09:39 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia was cool.  Too bad the man wants to contain mass consciousness.

I always thought salvia was a seriously psychedelic drug, no matter how someone wants to classify it based on their limited reading.

So pathetic and needy of moneys to have and cocks to suck on the reg.
The man needs to go find another planet to live on.

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

OfflineToonster1
Stranger
Male

Re: Dreamed about tripping on Mushrooms last night.. never done mushrooms before [Re: rajabrokes]
    #22997258 - 03/11/16 09:53 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia was crazy man. Last time I did it was a few years ago.

I did it with a friend and my friend reported that I "Had the straightest face he has ever seen" while on it haha.

It was a pretty freighting experience for my 16 y/o ego, but I got past it. I'd like to do it again, this time ingesting it instead of smoking it and really gain some insight on my experience.

I'll stay away from the gross RC's for now though. They can be a lot of fun but I just never gained any insight from them, just pretty colors, music sounds insane, and a cracked out head space that I thought was never gonna go away.

Edited by Toonster1 (03/11/16 09:55 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience