Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
What could it be?
    #2298539 - 02/03/04 06:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

So, the morning started with me smoking a few bowls with my friend. WE used a bubbeler that we made. Things were going fine, then when I reached school, wierd things happend. First the light went into one straight path that I was walking in. Everyone else was in a darker portion of my sight. Then I couldnt hardly walk. I heard EVERYONES conversations, they were all clear. That erally made me nervous. Then I went and sat in class. the blood in my face droped out and made me sick. When ever I moved my head I got sick. I eventually threw up and went and laid down. I then saw some wierd things, which I cant explain. I then came down hours later and felt much better. Anyone know what this oculd have been in my weed? plz, help would be great.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: What could it be? [Re: Astrok]
    #2298607 - 02/03/04 06:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Are you a regular pot smoker, or was it one of your first times? Did your friend have the same experience from it? Did the pot look any different from what you're used to?

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2298616 - 02/03/04 06:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

you could have gotten so real fucking headdy buds man, I knoiw I have been fucked almost to the point of tripping off of buckets.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: What could it be? [Re: gdman]
    #2298629 - 02/03/04 06:51 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The weed looked normal...good but normal. My friend didnt have the same expereince, but neither did I the first time I did this shit. I just cant beleive that it would be weed, but after that, got any ideas?

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

#2298691 - 02/03/04 07:09 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I smoke pot about 1 time per week.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
    #2298708 - 02/03/04 07:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Can you describe this bubbler that you made? Was this the first time smoking out of this bubbler?
>>>>That erally made me nervous. Then I went and sat in class. the blood in my face droped out and made me sick. When ever I moved my head I got sick. I eventually threw up and went and laid down

This sounds like a panic attack, intensified by the pot. Did you feel much better after you threw up and laid down? Was your heart racing? Your pot could have been laced, but I seriously doubt that from what you have described. Had you eaten anything before you smoked? Or after you smoked?

--------------------

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: What could it be? [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #2298778 - 02/03/04 08:05 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

bad trips, panick attacks happen sometimes...Your weed probably wasnt laced , it just fucked you up good , and probably increased your blood pressure, causing some of the physical discomfort...

And for the ?weird things? you saw when ya laid down , well visuals on weed can get pretty crazy when you're too stoned...One time I was really blasted and closed my eyes and it was really weird, I kept seeing mixed up images of random memories, and I wanted to die lol...

There's a small chance that there was pcp in it, explaining the lights thing you explained and the difficulty to walk , but i doubt it.

Edited by Grapefruity (02/03/04 08:08 PM)

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2298818 - 02/03/04 09:20 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Did your vision happen to turn crackly bright white? I once had someone similar happen intrestingly enough it was also at school.

I was sitting 1st period and notices my high wearing off. We were watching a video about first aid. Just them talking about cuts and wounds and bug bites started to make me feel very sick. I moved a single inch i thought i would puke. My hearing became distorted and at some points all i could hear was a loud high pitched noise.

I got the worst headache and my vision started to go. I was looking around and could no longer see the detail of anyones face. I looked at my hand but could not even see that. This is when the heat started. My whole body got incredibly hot all of a sudden. It felt like heat stroke. Soon my arms were covered in sweat and my shirt and pants were drenched.

I was young and dumb at the time and this was the closet i ever came in my life to thinking about geting help. I was scared shitless. But after 15 minutes a felt better and soon i was back to normal but still felt bad. It was many years ago but i still remember it like it was yesterday. The pain was incredible.

Also i smoked the same weed a few times before and a few times after and i was perfectly fine. Only time this ever happened.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinemaggot
its just a ride
Loc: London ON, Canada
Re: What could it be? [Re: d33p]
    #2299017 - 02/03/04 10:23 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

could it have been dust?
did u eat before or after u smoked?

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: What could it be? [Re: d33p]
    #2299032 - 02/03/04 10:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I had used the bubbler before, so I know that it was ok. I dont really know, I was just really tripping balls, and very uncomfortable about it. So, you people dont think it was laced?

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

#2299038 - 02/03/04 10:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I just ate breakfast b4 smoking, thats it.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
    #2299178 - 02/03/04 11:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've had my share of "bad trips" on weed, my first time was when I used a gravity bong, I just got too stoned, whats what sounds like happened to you.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2299185 - 02/03/04 11:15 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

it probably wasn't laced....

when I was into acid, the effects that weed gave me started to change - if I was stoned in a generally anxious place (school?), I would have these gnarly "flashback" type things where I'd totally start tripping and feel really light-headed

I'd say take it easy on the acid and don't smoke so much weed :wink:

lessening drug intake is never a bad idea

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: What could it be? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2299200 - 02/03/04 11:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I can relate to that blood draining out of the face. One time, I was really stoned for no reason, it wasn't even that good of nugs. My friend and I had been packing bowls straight for about 15 or 20 minutes. Then we went to a friend's house and hit a glass bong, a nice 100 dollar one. One hit off of it, and I was completely fucked. The blood all drained out of my face, and I was having a hard time walking straight. There were visuals all over my vision, mainly diamonds and colors. This was probably the closest I've ever gotten to a real trip off of weed, and I can't explain it, as I've smoked a lot more of better nugs without getting nearly as fucked up.

The only explanation I can think of is that maybe I was dehydrated, as I had cottonmouth and the blood did drain out of my face completely.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: What could it be? [Re: Ravus]
    #2299209 - 02/03/04 11:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

So pretty much what I'm hearing is that it was not laced, just really fucked me up for whatever reason. I dont do acid btw..um..thanks guys, appreciate it.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #2299270 - 02/03/04 11:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i only mentioned the acid because you were so proud of your ability to obtain the stuff in another thread

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2299381 - 02/04/04 12:44 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hm! Why are you going to school High?

You will never learn anything when you do that.

And that is not cool to do drugs at school.

How old are you?

mj

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: What could it be? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2299425 - 02/04/04 01:18 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah I remember only getting high at school like two times because it really sucked :wink:

--------------------

Offlinezer0vega
stealing happyhours

Loc: In a van down by the rive...
Re: What could it be? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2299455 - 02/04/04 01:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

you said you made the bubbler? describe it... maybe the material you made it from got you sick (i.e. burning plastic, etc)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: What could it be? [Re: zer0vega]
    #2299457 - 02/04/04 01:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ahh excellent point!! :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom