Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! * 3
    #22960535 - 03/01/16 12:34 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Hello my fellow psilonauts, mycofiles, and all around cool people. That's right, you are COOL or you wouldn't be here reading this!

Are you ready for a next journey in mushrooms and spores? It's time to reveal my new web site and I can't wait to hear from you how you like it.

This is PHASE ONE launch.

This is the beginning of so much more to come. Now that I have built my new web site on a professional platform I can constantly update it with lots of great content.
PHASE ONE covers the essentials to run the business and get all the bugs worked out before I introduce  more of all the cool stuff I've been working on.
Phase One roll out of MushroomS.com is the core, the foundation. This foundation allows me to open up many possibilities for a great web site.
So it's time for the new site to be revealed.The Hawks Eye has evolved into mushrooms.com. (Golf clap)

Yes my friends, through hard work and God's blessings I own MushroomS.com and this is where  mushroom energy will flow.

It was a tough decision to change domain names and the brand name of TheHawksEye.com but it's mushrooms.com …I can't do any better then that. I ask your help to post through various forums on the net about the name change. Thank You.

So what has changed from mushrooms.com since The Hawks Eye? …….EVERYTHING!

It's built on a professional platform I can update easily. …well that's not true, it still requires a lot of brain power, but this brain is powered by mushrooms!

Discounts are built in, along with special discount codes posted through my social media accounts and shroomery.
All the information is organized, FAQ, shipping FAQ etc all easily accessible.

Shroomery discount, when you buy at least 2 spore syringes or prints you can choose a free cubensis spore syringe or print. shroomery code= (check the last post )
Add 3 or more items to the cart to make it work.

Affiliate discounts, get PAID MONEY or get bigger store credits for posting links around the web that potential customers click and complete an order. Easy money or easy free spores! I will be paying an 8% commission quarterly, or 16% store credit. Simply sign up for an affiliate account and I will be generating coupon codes for you to post on the web. If someone uses your coupon code that order will automatically reward your affiliate account.

Customer REVIEWS! Here is your chance to express your opinions about those cool mushrooms we all love and during launch week I'm going to reward you for posting reviews with store credits! Free Spores again :smile:

Customer Accounts allows you to log in and see all your history information

Hangover Prevention Pills! I've been into these for 12 years at my other web site anti-hangover.com. I've brought them to mushrooms.com and time for you to all be informed of a really great way to party and feel so much better when your done drinking alcohol.

VISUAL STIMULANTS…. there is be lots of eye candy on mushrooms.com and a lot more to come. PHASE ONE is the just the beginning. I wasted a lot of time the last 2 years collecting eye candy, it's time to share :smile: What mushroom lover doesn't love eye candy?

A spell checker! Yep that's right, I used a spell checker. :smile:

INTERACTIVE FEEDBACK TIME.
I've worked hard for the last 5+ months, 15 hour days, 6 days a week just to get PHASE ONE launch ready. It's about you and your experience on mushrooms.com. I want to know what you feel, what you like about it, anything you don't like about it? I want you to test it and let me know if you find any bugs. Does anything seem confusing within reason?
Any bad links?  Share your experience. Great comments keep me motivated and let me know I'm on the right path and to keep working hard to create.

We are collecting issues and fixing them right away. As well slowly making more upgrades and adding new features. If you see the site in "MAINTENANCE MODE" it will be back up soon.

This is PHASE ONE… so much more I've been working on slowly the last 2 years I will be uploading soon.

Mushrooms.com is designed first and foremost to be see on a computer screen to see all the art correctly.

My only regret so far is I started this site off in high quality 600 x 600 pixel images, I wish I had gone bigger and I will go back and redo many images for PHASE TWO update.

Speed is the name of the game with MushroomS.com I put mushrooms.com on a screaming fast server, the only thing that will slow you down is if you have a slow internet connection.

Tiered Discounts now changed to % for all syringes.
For example, the buy 6 get 3 free is %33.34% off, so any syringes after 9 will also get the %33.34 off. The discount use to be you paid full price for the additional syringes until you bumped up to the next discount tier. This works out to your advantage. Once you reach the buy 15 get 9 free, all mushrooms products after that 24 are automatically discounted at 38% off!

Same with the special tiered pricing, if you want the buy 3 get 1 free special, add 4 items to your cart and it will automatically discount one of the items, no coupon needed for the specials, they are automatically discounted as you add more mushroom products to your cart.

Also I will be giving away free signed prints of the very cool MushroomS.com logo. They are signed by the artist Adam Scott Miller, be sure and check out the blog for the creation story of this art.  Details for this promotion are now posted in my blog.

MushroomS.com can be translated into 110 languages now with a built in translator (uppper left corner), so let your friends that are not fluent in English know.

Bitcoin payment option is now built in to the site as well and will give a %5 discount at check out.
Cash/Money order mail orders will get a 10% discount! These discount are on top of all the other discounts! As well you can deposit cash or transfer money directly into our bank account and save 10%.

So much more to come, stay tuned. This is just the beginning........

If your reading this, check my latest posts in this thread for coupon codes for free spores when you buy at least 2.  Or to save time here you go.

I just made a new one
the code is luckyme    This code will work until July 6th.
This code will give an $18.45 credit on edible lc's and spore prints, cubensis spore prints and syringes. You need to add 3 items to the cart equalling $50 or more then apply the code at check out under (VIEW CART) and it will discount $18.45. This code will also work with my larger volume order discount promotions on the site. Enjoy the savings and free spores.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNobler Hino
a dojo and a forge?!
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep Ellum Flag
Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #22960598 - 03/01/16 01:07 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Cool site! I like the mobile version too.

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: Nobler Hino]
    #22961304 - 03/01/16 09:40 AM (8 years, 29 days ago)

Congrats!    Surprised that domain name was available.

InvisibleLayinUp
Crush yo rating like yo butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Between the permafrost an... Flag
Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: Snazz]
    #22961379 - 03/01/16 10:01 AM (8 years, 29 days ago)

Sweet.

--------------------

Escape the box.

InvisibleLayinUp
 User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: LayinUp]
    #22961396 - 03/01/16 10:04 AM (8 years, 29 days ago)

"it still requires a lot of brain power, but this brain is powered by shrooms"

Amen sister

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: LayinUp]
    #22961560 - 03/01/16 10:54 AM (8 years, 29 days ago)

Thanks guys.

WTF LayinUP?  Shrooms is not just a slang term for psilocybin mushrooms, it refers to ALL mushrooms. I've seen that term printed on many restaurant menu's referring to gourmet mushrooms as well. It's even been trademarked referring to mu SHROOMS on pizza! Yep that's right, a pizza restaurant own the trademark to SHROOM pizza.

OfflineDWreck
Killin it
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine
    #22968084 - 03/03/16 01:34 AM (8 years, 28 days ago)

Just Placed a order cant wait to check them out under the scope. and the code worked as said.

InvisibleEastBayRay
 User Gallery
Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! *DELETED* [Re: DWreck]
    #22970938 - 03/03/16 08:02 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

Post deleted by EastBayRay

Reason for deletion: v

OfflineDWreck
Killin it
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine
Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: EastBayRay]
    #22971502 - 03/04/16 12:16 AM (8 years, 27 days ago)

Just Checked my email and the order has already been shipped :thumbup: Looks like spore-works has competition now for penis envy spores. Plus Spore-works has an out off country credit card processor so every time I order my bank declines it

Invisiblefilthyknees
no coincidence
 User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: DWreck]
    #22973130 - 03/04/16 02:35 PM (8 years, 26 days ago)

:heart: you hawk. I'll be interested to get a signed logo. :inlove:

& the blog photos. . . :homerdrool:

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: EastBayRay]
    #22973795 - 03/04/16 06:01 PM (8 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

EastBayRay said:
Just read the terms and conditions on your site and this really struck me as something unacceptable to your customers:

You agree not to post lies or negative reviews about mushrooms.com on the internet.

I can understand not allowing lies but what if someone has a legitimate negative experience with your business? They are not allowed to publicly air their grievance? What do you mean by that rule?

FWIW, I am not knocking you or your business in any way.  IMO, you are one of the best, if not the best, vendor for what you sell.

LOL... good point. Perhaps I should write agree not to post SCAM Spore vendor reviews like Spore Vendors .com by Ralphsters spores. He posts all these lies about the legit vendors then gives his ridiculous 6 sites 5 star reviews.

I'm buried in fixes and work to do

One more bug we found, the reward points is not working. I had to disable it until my developers and fix it.

Also NOW IN STOCK ***PSILOCYBE SUBAERUGINOSA SPORE SYRINGES*** I will be carrying this extremely active species regularly now. :cool:

Invisiblejbaby007
Badass
I'm a teapot

#22975584 - 03/05/16 12:12 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Love the new site! Easy to navigate and very clean. :rockon:

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: jbaby007]
    #22983600 - 03/07/16 06:25 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Thanks jbaby007

Details for the signed prints of my logo have now been posted in my blog.

Not only signed prints, but professional framed and matted as well.

Good luck!

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (03/07/16 06:25 PM)

InvisibleLayinUp
 User Gallery

#22989277 - 03/09/16 02:56 PM (8 years, 21 days ago)

Hey rich all joking aside how old are you?

--------------------

Escape the box.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: DWreck] * 1
    #23004238 - 03/13/16 09:53 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

DWreck said:
. Plus Spore-works has an out off country credit card processor so every time I order my bank declines it

Please don't bust spore works balls for that. You should actually support them. Card processing is EXTREMELY difficult to get in the spore industry and they are giving up 20% to the bank for having that card processing....off shore.

I had to jump through hoops for 5 months to find card processing again. This time around I won't fuck around with thieves who use stolen cards at my site. I will report full details of names and address to the police in that city where the spores were shipped. So any thieves using stolen cards think twice.
I've actually had conversations with some of these thieves and somehow they get the impression they are sticking it to "the man" that  "the bank" takes the losses. Not true, the bank passes the losses on to us, the merchant, and drops us if we get hit by to many chargebacks and stolen cards.  It's bad enough to have to give up 20% in card fees let alone deal with thieves.
Those of you that are honest have nothing to worry about, I'm just venting. :mushroom2:

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Offline44teddyb
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: United States of America Flag
    #23020258 - 03/18/16 12:19 PM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Not a fan of the statement from my bank reading mushroomco or mushroomtr. Used you all the time in the past and never once had a problem sending you over cash and always had an awesome experience with your spores which were always top quality. Sorry to say that I just can't say that anymore. The money I sent to you for my first order off the new site has apparently never showed up to you, and after looking over how to place an order by card, i find that mushroomco or mushroomtr will show up on my statement.

Great while you lasted.

[Admin edit: Removed personally identifying information]

--------------------
I dont do drugs I AM drugs:mushroom2: -Salvador Dali

I loved when Bush came out and said, 'We are losing the war against drugs.'
You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it. - Bill Hicks

Edited by geokills (02/15/17 11:34 AM)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye is now MUSHROOMS.com new web site is LIVE! [Re: 44teddyb]
    #23020426 - 03/18/16 01:19 PM (8 years, 12 days ago)

I understand your concern about the name on the statement but this is an agreement with my card processor as that is the business name. If you're really concerned about it use a pre paid card or bitcoin.
Although you're the only the 2nd person to complain about the name  as a return address, I do listen to my customers concerns. I have changed it to TMT LLC. It's a harmless name.

I'm sorry your order was not put in my box,  but without a tracking # from you we have no idea where the post office put it. Either they put it in the wrong po box or you put the wrong box number on it.  Or it just got completely misrouted. Some times I get mail from customers who put the wrong po box on letters and luckily someone honest enough makes sure they find their way back to my box. If the letter gets put in my box correctly which is about 99.99% of them then they get shipped as you seen from previous orders.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (02/10/17 04:56 PM)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#23048661 - 03/26/16 04:10 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Here is the latest coupon codes for www.mushrooms.com

Shroomery discount, when you buy at least 2 spore syringes or prints you can choose a free cubensis spore syringe or print. shroomery code= (check my last post in this thread for latest coupon code)
This will give you a $17.95 discount off cubensis spores.
This code is good through October.

Or if you want an exotic species instead of cubensis this coupon will take $8 off the exotic when you buy 2 or more. coupon code= exoticfun
Add 3 or more items to the cart to make it work.

Happy Easter everyone!

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (02/16/17 08:23 AM)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#23075116 - 04/02/16 11:55 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Framed logo promotion prints now posted in my blog here at Mushrooms.com

Good luck to all potential winners!

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Invisiblejbaby007
Badass
I'm a teapot

#23089714 - 04/06/16 11:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You have the absolute best customer service ever. Thank you so much for your help and understanding.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates