Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetripdawg420
low life with no life
Male

Loc: illinois
Re: Tricks for faster wbs colonization [Re: HorizonSpawn]
    #14878570 - 08/05/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

8 days goddamn :holyshit:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNewgirlontheblock
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Tricks for faster wbs colonization [Re: Doctor_Inoc]
    #22953486 - 02/27/16 09:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yes we are.

InvisibleInocuole
Scalpel of Evil's Bane
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ★
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Tricks for faster wbs colonization [Re: Newgirlontheblock] * 2
    #22953582 - 02/27/16 09:30 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Newgirlontheblock said:
Yes we are.

This required an 8 year old thread to be bumped?  So you could insert a non-sequitur?

You didn't even read the thread!  Because on the first page, someone says:
Quote:

UnnamedGrower said:
Any thread 2+ yrs IMHO is suspect let the dead threads remain dead.  This thread has absolutely no substance to it what so ever. 

And it doesn't, it has no substance.  These growth times don't even consider the advent of liquid inoculants that we've used extensively for the last few years.  I really don't understand why you had to create an account and drag this thread up from the dead to say "yes we are", then completely disappear for hours. Who does that?

edit: Also it would appear you're a 40-50 something lady who doesn't understand how internet privacy works.  I can see that you've been watching terrible mushroom growing videos and also videos about the best way to lose flabby arms on youtube.  Then comes the info about where you live, your job, the music you like, etc. 

Protip: associating your name with felonies is a really bad idea. 

So, chill it out, take a few steps back, maybe consider some privacy settings for your social media, before cops kick down your door for making it wayyyy too easy to find you.  I know them folks at Regents Park really wouldn't want to hear about this..  Also True Blood is a really awful show and you should seek some more substantial forms of entertainment.

Sorry it has to come off like this but I assure you this is a lot better than blackmail or prison.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're a perfectly nice lady, but it's better reality hits you now like this.

So, if I could recommend anything, it would be:

-Don't add your name to your shroomery profile
-Google your name sometime and remove everything you don't want in the public eye.

Because right now, if someone asks Google "Hey what's ol Gaye up to these days?"  Google's gonna say "Growing mushrooms and working on those arms."

Edited by Inocuole (02/28/16 03:29 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom