Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Petri Dish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Crop Circles
    #2293141 - 02/02/04 04:02 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone else here think that crop circles are not created from big giant physical space crafts that land in these big fields only to draw interstellar art, but perhaps people with mental capabilites to draw them through telekenisis?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Crop Circles [Re: Droz]
    #2293150 - 02/02/04 04:06 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

well I've wondered if they were shaped by some unconscious "froce". but my question is, if these were created by alines, why did crop cicles only pop up after the rosewell incident? is this all jsut a game, or is there really mass consciousness?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: Crop Circles [Re: kaiowas]
    #2293160 - 02/02/04 04:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My thoughts are aiming more in the lines of mass conciousness. I think aliens are more like a spiritual movement then anything else. If there are aliens. We are them. Or there is always the idea that aliens have come to give of these abilities.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Crop Circles [Re: kaiowas]
    #2293166 - 02/02/04 04:13 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

well I've wondered if they were shaped by some unconscious "froce".

I don't think of 2" x 4" planks of wood and string as an unconscious force, but maybe that is a matter of perspective...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (06/28/04 09:46 AM)

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: Crop Circles [Re: Swami]
    #2293182 - 02/02/04 04:21 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Swami if it is done by people running out in the fields i think the highly complex ones are designed with more then 2" x 4" planks of wood.  :smile:

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2293185 - 02/02/04 04:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

"My thoughts are aiming more in the lines of mass conciousness. I think aliens are more like a spiritual movement then anything else. If there are aliens. We are them. Or there is always the idea that aliens have come to give of these abilities."

so what would you think the implications of having this kind process?  it baffels me actually :smile:.  ever seen how crazy those htings are????  made by a human, over night? 

I also wonder if we are just like a petri dish, you know, one situation out of many...just a thought

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2293187 - 02/02/04 04:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Think what you like; it has been documented on videotape from start to end with the simplest of materials. Move on to something with more substance than this faddish fantasy.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2293228 - 02/02/04 04:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Swami, I love the challenges you create when you post. I like believing what I believe, and I don't necessarily like when someone like you comes along and posts a contradiction to what I believe, but I like reading your contradictions, anyways. Makes me have to back up my words.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2293234 - 02/02/04 04:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I subscribe to the premise that crop circles are made by artists (sometimes pretty crappy ones too)

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2293248 - 02/02/04 04:50 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

"Think what you like; it has been documented on videotape from start to end with the simplest of materials. Move on to something with more substance than this faddish fantasy."

I've seen on discovery channel how that's the oposite, how the curvature whatever was out there like switches in pattern, howi t baffeled others how a human could make that with a board. 

I am always up to see this documented evidence, or at least you could point me in a gneeral direction :smile:  course I'll do research myself as well :grin:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Crop Circles [Re: Frog]
    #2293259 - 02/02/04 04:54 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

"Makes me have to back up my words."

heh wouldn't it be nice if everybody spoke as if they would always have to back up their words?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2293651 - 02/02/04 10:49 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
Does anyone else here think that crop circles are not created from big giant physical space crafts that land in these big fields only to draw interstellar art, but perhaps people with mental capabilites to draw them through telekenisis?

Personally, I think the Amish are actually space aliens with telekinetic abilities and are the ones responsible...

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: Crop Circles [Re: Evolving]
    #2294052 - 02/02/04 01:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Only problem is that many of those complex designs take at least a few days to build, and they are made in the daytime. Some extremely complex ones seem to appear overnight. Yes, many crop circles are hoaxes, but there is still that 10% that cannot be explained.

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

InvisibleKeyannki
    #2294175 - 02/02/04 02:36 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

anyone heard of the nasca lines?  the shapes are 1000 feet long and were made approx. 1k+ years ago.  some people had plenty of time on their hands. :laugh:

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2294194 - 02/02/04 02:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I dont think all farmers were very...pleased, with the damage done to their precious crop$, after discovering their..crop circles.

-smashes my car window with a bat and stabs the tires with a knife and flips it over-

LOOK! Holy S#%! ALIENS DONE FUCKED MA CAR UP!!!

-giggles-

:wink:

Now, if you'll excuse me...I have a bus to catch. :smirk:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #2294224 - 02/02/04 02:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

fraternities of rogue artists
they like to mess with peoples heads
it's performance art
no not the crop circles, the social ripples
-rogue artist (redundant?)

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2294531 - 02/02/04 05:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ive seen things about them where it showed how they could easily be made with some wood and rope. But I've also seen crop circles that were far to complex for that to be the case.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Petri Dish

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology