Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineADDYALL
Stranger
Gender Change Trip?
    #2293047 - 02/02/04 02:56 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Before i write further id like to say that im new to tripping iv only tried a little once and im not gay , but i have an old friend who is gay...he told me about a very strange trip he had after eating alot one day...he said he looked in a mirror in his bathroom and for some reason wondered what it would be like to be a female and he was able to visualize himself with all ,and i mean all the features of a woman...he felt it ,he new it ,and he saw it like real...my question is...is it really possible to alter your appearance physically like your body and stuff with intense visual trips? Or have complete control over your visuals?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Gender Change Trip? [Re: ADDYALL]
    #2293051 - 02/02/04 03:00 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I suppose anything is possible when you trip, but I don't trip, so I really shouldn't even be here responding....*poof*

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Gender Change Trip? [Re: ADDYALL]
    #2293064 - 02/02/04 03:09 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"is it really possible to alter your appearance physically like your body and stuff with intense visual trips"

I'm a little confused with your question.....

If you're wondering if its possible to "alter your appearance physically" during an intense trip, then no - you can't like turn into a chimp (Have you seen "Altered States" movie?) or a woman or a snail if you're not already one.

If you're wondering if its possible to simply alter your appearance "mentally" so that you PERCIEVE yourself differently, then lol sure! In fact, that happens automatically at times, you'll simply appear as something else, but you're still you

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Gender Change Trip? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2293115 - 02/02/04 03:41 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I've had similar trips.. were I'm able to percieve myself through other people and actually get a real good look at what I look like from different perspectives. I also 'think' that even though i see a doctor it is some what of a paranormal experience that I went through. I tried to percieve myself as a women and man and then combination and then i turned grey. It wasn't that simple to end up being something I am not. But hey, if i can handle the active hallucinations then hey, again. I've tried to percieve other women through certain women. I have also percieved myself as gay and actually played a part like it. It was kind of like I was diving through everyone's existance of all things that could be and will be. Kind of strange i end up skeptic after the whole experience. I still do remember all the experiences with good memory though. Most of it was experienced while i was sober too.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Gender Change Trip? [Re: Droz]
    #2293119 - 02/02/04 03:44 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

dont know...ill have to try that and play with my tits for a while

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology