Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleDisoRDeR
motional
 User Gallery

Loc: nonsensistan
Re: Trump [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #22202114 - 09/07/15 01:23 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

If naan of you can have a sub-stantial open-faced dialogue, I'm leaven.

:tunnel:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Trump [Re: DisoRDeR]
    #22202158 - 09/07/15 01:32 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

This is a unique cross-threading with the Deli Lama one. Two great threads that taste great together.

--------------------

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Trump [Re: DisoRDeR]
    #22202240 - 09/07/15 01:48 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DisoRDeR said:
If naan of you can have a sub-stantial open-faced dialogue, I'm leaven.

:tunnel:

He is a real pita sometimes.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Trump [Re: Rahz]
    #22202757 - 09/07/15 03:43 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

What happened to the cracker comment? It's interesting because a lot of them seem to think he's a real crepe.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
Re: Trump [Re: Rahz]
    #22203632 - 09/07/15 06:23 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

The sad part is he is probably more qualified to run than G.W.B. Of course that isn't saying much.

InvisibleDisoRDeR
motional
 User Gallery

Loc: nonsensistan
Re: Trump [Re: xFrockx]
    #22204526 - 09/07/15 09:12 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xFrockx said:
The sad part is he is probably more qualified to bun than B.L.T.

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump [Re: DividedQuantum] * 1
    #22927733 - 02/20/16 07:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

He just won South Carolina.  Victory speech.  Moving on to Nevada.  "I love the Hispanics and the Hispanics love me."  Something about building a wall along the entire Mexican border and forcing the Mexican people to pay for it.  Something about how our military is too weak and we need to increase defense spending [beyond the current ~$500 billion].  Something else, unclear, started to black out at this point...

Fucking surreal, is what.

--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Trump [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #22927902 - 02/20/16 07:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Humans are funny animals, in a sad way. :monkeydance:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump [Re: Icelander]
    #22928039 - 02/20/16 08:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Humans are funny animals, in a sad way. :monkeydance:

The sum total of all the knowledge attained by academic anthropology.  Nicely said.

--------------------

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: Trump *DELETED* [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #22928873 - 02/21/16 05:01 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: No reason.

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: Trump [Re: DividedQuantum] * 1
    #22928904 - 02/21/16 05:38 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DividedQuantum said:

Seen from outside America, it is now impossible to tell the difference between this Presidential campaign and the kind of madness that one might hallucinate on salvia. It just simply is not believable. Trump and Hillary are two of the worst human beings I could even imagine. They're both utterly soulless.

But odds are, one of them will soon be President.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Trump [Re: Lakefingers]
    #22929059 - 02/21/16 07:58 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:laugh::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleLoyola10
Stranger

Re: Trump [Re: viktor]
    #22929071 - 02/21/16 08:03 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

DividedQuantum said:

Seen from outside America, it is now impossible to tell the difference between this Presidential campaign and the kind of madness that one might hallucinate on salvia. It just simply is not believable. Trump and Hillary are two of the worst human beings I could even imagine. They're both utterly soulless.

But odds are, one of them will soon be President.

Trump has lots of heart and his policies would really benefit the working class. Let me guess you think millions of third world immigrants flooding into a country will somehow improve it.

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: Trump [Re: Loyola10]
    #22929112 - 02/21/16 08:20 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

No, millions of third world immigrants coming to a country is almost guaranteed to make the standard of living lower.

I think Trump is dangerously insane, but as long as its Trump vs. Sanders I will be immensely entertained by either winner.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

InvisibleLoyola10
Stranger

#22929141 - 02/21/16 08:31 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
No, millions of third world immigrants coming to a country is almost guaranteed to make the standard of living lower.

I think Trump is dangerously insane, but as long as its Trump vs. Sanders I will be immensely entertained by either winner.

I fail to see how Trump arguing for better trade deals for the United States and deporting illegal immigrants makes you think he is insane. Maybe if you actually looked and listened to his speeches instead of biased media outlets your opinion would change.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Trump [Re: Loyola10] * 2
    #22929253 - 02/21/16 09:20 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Most of the stuff Trump claims he is going to do like build a border wall...deport people, etc...there will be no money for even if congress agrees. For any president to enact sweeping changes is mostly just campaign promises that never pan out. I am not voting for him but it might be funny if he got it. He might actually be able to destroy the republican party....that might be humorous. I disagree with most of what he says, but he sure has the conservatives shitting their pants good.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Trump [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #22929283 - 02/21/16 09:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Trump is claiming the Mexicans will pay for it.  I forget how at the moment but I heard him say it on NPR news.

--------------------

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump [Re: Icelander] * 1
    #22929536 - 02/21/16 11:15 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Just saw on Fareed Zakaria's program that if Trump's tax plan were enacted (were he elected, of course), it would add $11.2 trillion to the deficit through 2025.

So much for fiscal conservatism, I guess. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Trump [Re: DividedQuantum] * 2
    #22929665 - 02/21/16 12:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

They're already fucking with the democratic voters in Nevada. There is a real possibility that this pathologically lying narcissistic sociopath who knows NOTHING about politics, governance, the subtleties of diplomacy, economics, constitution law, statesmanship, or even common decency will become POTUS! :eek: I've never been so worried, not even when the possibility existed of John McCain becoming POTUS, dying in office, and leaving Sarah Palin as POTUS! 

:heartattack:

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #22929739 - 02/21/16 12:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

viktor said:

I love the Bern, but $14 Trillion over 10 years to pay for universal health care? There is NO way even according to liberal Democratic experts to pay for that. Our yearly budget is $4 Trillion. Then, free college? Sounds wonderful, but financially impossible. Denmark is a tiny non-diversified country who can manage universal health, we're not in the USA. I can't imagine what would ensue if Huge insurance carriers like United, Cigna, BC/BS,etc. were suddenly out of business, hundreds of thousands of people out of a job. Millions of health care providers even more confused than when the Affordable care Act came in and the moron office manager in my cardiologist's office told me "We don't take Obamacare." I ended up paying twice, having several phone calls, and my cardiologist abandoned his experiment with a private office and went back to the group practice he left. One tiny example of a cluster-fuck, but ultimately the Affordable health Care Act helps me and my wife as retirees without employer-supported health care..

I'm not a political person, but THIS election has shown me the extent of the "idiocracy" of the multitudes - choosing to believe what they want to hear instead of what is actually there. The Donald has never opened a Bible in his life, but he was waving it around like Jimmy Swaggart (another sociopath) claiming it's his favorite book. Trump is the most vulgar materialist in our culture. He trades in his wives for a younger, more beautiful model (preferably Eastern European apparently) every few years because they are obviously little more than animated objects of beauty, which highlights his misogyny. This buffoon should not have access to our nuclear codes under any circumstances! I can imagine him attempting to deploy low-yield tactical nuclear missiles in the Middle East and precipitating the biblical Armageddon in violation of the Arms Control and Disarmament Act of 1961, Nuclear Non-Proliferation Act of 1978, and the world's trust in the USA. Trump is a fucking NIGHTMARE! :shocked: :devil:

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale