Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible4HO-DMT
 User Gallery

Loc: County Line Road
Re: Level 5 with a partner [Re: Da Wolphin] * 1
    #22926158 - 02/20/16 10:56 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

filthyknees said:
what dose specifically do you plan?

I can speak to doses with those who experienced child hood sexual trauma previously unspoken of. was both of our first 5g dried doses, dude was a mckenna fan, his idea. I met him as we both volunteered at an alternative library. we ate them plain after fasting and used my two bedroom apartment as our domain, my room mate was in class or library most of the time so no one would interfere.

We sit around the living room for a time waiting for the come up and hitting the table vaporizer which did not take long at all. there was some music playing. at some point dude puts his headphones on and sits back into the couch with his eyes closed. Thoughts kind of race, Im feeling like my eyes are opening for the first time, a first 'waking up' experiences that stand out. And I'm just laying in the other room on a futon, the only piece of furniture I had, staring up at the popcorn ceiling.

eventually I go back into the living room and gently touch the dudes shoulder to let him know I was around because I imagined he was also tripping the hardest he had ever, as well, since I definitely was. He half opens his eyes and looked kinda annoyed I bothered him. I went away figuring idk maybe he set up a playlist for himself and didn't tell me. I go back to laying down, eventually I get back up, we agreed to shroom together so I was thinking like ok we will be chilling so I go back to talk to him.

this time he engages me after I'm like waving to him trying to signal maybe we could communicate, or interact. dude is frantic about needing to be with a woman. just any one, pacing about my apartment. I'm like "hey man I'm sure you can get a chick, ya know, but dude, right now you're tripping fucking balls man, we cannot go get a chick right now right?" He is still pacing and says he needs to be with a woman. I'm tripping balls like WTF does this guy think is going on? how can I help him? as I felt his feeling was escalating. Trying to think on my feed I suggest he just jacks off, because no fucking way any woman was interested at that moment. Dude asks for my computer, and what can I say, I give the dude my computer feeling pretty weird and bad but thinking the dudes really horny or IDK. He goes into the bathroom and shuts the door.

as soon as the door closed our worlds kind of separated.  like I was just kinda absorbing what sequence of events just happened and if I was acting weird trying to converse with him, and then what was his mindset basically demanding a woman. a minute or two passes and I walk past the bathroom door and I hear the shower running, I think to myself - that's weird. ok. he's showering probably a good idea. Next minute I look to the door and water's running out under it. I'm in a third story apartment and crisis red alert in my head goes off. the kind that's like ok if I don't handle this situation within these walls some authority be it fire department or police are gonna show up when flooding starts.

so I find myself banging on the door like TURN THE SHOWER OFF THERES WATER ON THE FLOOR ect. No response except don't come in. I explain as calmly as possible I am going to come in because there's water flowing underneath the bathroom door. I wait a little for him to cover and open the door, to which I find him hand on the shower head aimed at the bathroom floor, curtain pulled back with my computer on the toilet tank with his other hand on his dick. I rush to turn the water off, he is freaking out because he's naked. I explain as calmly as possible I don't give a fuck and that I need the water off now and begin throwing towels on the floor soaking up the water. He takes a few seconds and sort of snaps out of it and helps weakly with the towels.

His clothes where soaked on the ground so i gave him a change of clothes. after he changed he came out to the living room as was much much less frantic. he walked and sort of lean/slid against a wall and crumpled up. I walk over and though I am extremely confused and disoriented I'm not mad and I ask him if he has any idea what any of that was about. He asks if I ever thought of fucking my sister. I was astonished and said no flatly. He went on from there to express that some adult figure in his early life forced a his sister and he to have sex many times. and that he had never told anyone before. It had probably been 10 years. Still tripping the hardest I had ever before this hit me like a load of bricks to the brain. The stuff ego protects from brought out and had a spot light shown on it. All I could do was to express my sorrow to the situation and say I will stay friends with him and not fade out. just then my roommate came in and I rushed to the door and asked him to please remain in his room if he would because we're tripping balls and for reasons I would explain later, he very cooly agreed. very shroomy guy (thanks mr. s):cool:

we hit the vape and talked about what just happened.

two weeks later we took another 5g dose and he ended up getting spooked by demons jumping out a two story naked into the night,
breaking and entering a garage cutting himself bloodying a mans garage being arrested and hospitalized and held for days.

I'm a huge advocate of mushrooms, but not for everyone. if you want any advice, you sound young, don't try to save this person. it's not on you. take care of people, I'm all for that. But people have to go though what they have to go through, without you, for themselves. Take anything that you would do only as a suggestion. don't put too much expectation into one night of tripping, a lot of your preconceived notions about what will happen will be completely obliterated, anyways. If you do decide to take the dose then do your best to deal with the results, don't go swimming if you cannot swim.

sorry for spelling i didn't bother proofreading :smile:

Wow! That's intense. OP should really study this report before diving head first into a deep trip. At high doses, mushrooms can be really unpredictable. Especially for someone who has "demons" in their closet.

The problem with trip sitting is that almost every time, the sitter is not really experienced enough to do the job. When I think of an ideal trip sitter, I think of someone on the level of a shaman, or someone with decades of experience with psychedelics. That person should be compassionate as well. Most people just get their good buddy to trip sit, which is really a crap shoot. Just because someone is a good friend, does not necessarily know how to handle an out of control situation on psychedelics. I feel like trip sitting gets tossed around like it is equivalent to baby sitting. When it is really a tremendous responsibility that requires somebody that has seen it all when it comes to psychedelics. That's my opinion and I hope people ponder it.

Quote:

SinysterKyd said:
Quote:

Da Wolphin said:
We live in a small apartment, thin walls.

Really bad setting for a level 5 experience IMO.  Save it for a more spiritual setting, get outdoors and be safe always.  Trip sitter recommended.

:whathesaid:

Personally, I think this is a bad idea that OP will regret. It might work out okay, but since you are set on addressing her issues, I would recommend against it. Not to be harsh, but I don't think you are ready for this job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag