Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Loc: State of Confusion, Arkan... Flag
Re: CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #22922020 - 02/19/16 05:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

That is what i call a DEEP UNDER COVER OPERATION!

--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #22922189 - 02/19/16 07:11 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/18/cia-diversity-program-includes-effort-to-recruit-transgender-candidates.html?intcmp=hplnws
Quote:

The CIA’s latest diversity program includes an effort to recruit transgender individuals into the ranks of America’s spy service.

As first reported by The Washington Free Beacon, the CIA’s three-year “Diversity and Inclusion Strategy” says “dedicated programs” are in place to recruit individuals from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, as well as from the LGBT community and elsewhere.

It says:

“We will continue to enrich our workforce by targeting diverse communities across the United States to meet our talent needs, with dedicated programs for citizens of African, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, South Asian, and Native American descent; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals; Persons with Disabilities; Veterans; and Women.”

Progress toward these goals will be measured.

The three-year plan says they will monitor the “diversity and gender break-down” for recruiting trends – and resignations – and use so-called “inclusion index measures to identify trends of the elements necessary for creating a diverse and inclusive environment.”

The strategy is not contained to recruitment.

According to the plan, the CIA will hold agency-wide “unconscious bias training” as well.

“Diversity and inclusion must become an integral part of our culture to position the Agency to compete for and retain top talent and cultivate a qualified bench of future leaders. Deliberative processes combined with greater diversity and inclusion awareness will help combat unconscious bias and foster fair and equitable decision-making,” the plan says.

Really this is what our uber-liberal culture has come too?  Now there needs to be a transexual quota?  When did america get away from it's roots of hiring the best person for the job?  If bruce jenner is the most qualified applicant for the job he should get the job, however one person shouldn't get a job based on their appearance over another.  Isn't this exactly what the civil rights movement was trying to avoid?  Now we have this weird paradoxical thinking of hiring people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity, instead of it being based on merit.  There is no sense of moderate thinking anymore.  It's either one extreme or another and the pendulum swings back and forth based on the cultural values of the time.

How did we get here as a society and a culture?  This seems more like a south park episode then reality... but it is in fact reality.  Just wow...

Where did you get the idea of a transexual quota from? All they are saying is that it is beneficial for them to recruit to reflect the population, and right now they don't have enough of certain minorities. To solve this they are going to work on monitoring the recruitment process with some training for recruiters.

You talk about them not hiring the best person for the job. Well, maybe that's what they have been doing up to now, by not hiring certain minorities due to the prejudices of the recruiter. Nowhere do they say they are now going to hire people not based purely on ability to do the job. All they are doing is making sure they look at all candidates objectively without taking their minority status into account, to see if that means they thine hire a more reflective proportion of them.

Anyone arguing against what they plan either hasn't understood it or is a bigot.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates [Re: mm.] * 2
    #22922209 - 02/19/16 07:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'm going to wear a dress to my next job interview and they will have to hire me.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates [Re: Sun King] * 1
    #22924351 - 02/19/16 07:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sun King said:
I'm going to wear a dress to my next job interview and they will have to hire me.

:lol:  You'll prolly get the job.  Being gay or transgender is the new black.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleLoyola10
Stranger

Re: CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #22924367 - 02/19/16 07:36 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

Sun King said:

:lol:  You'll prolly get the job.  Being gay or transgender is the new black.

Black trannys are gonna be running the corporate world soon

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags