Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMudaFuka
Poppin bottles
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: bodhisatta]
    #22756144 - 01/09/16 09:40 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I thought you left the lid partially open for part of the day.

--------------------
AMU
Bottle Tek
Liquid Inoculant Tek                                   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: MudaFuka] * 1
    #22756161 - 01/09/16 09:47 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You can rotate them 90degrees on top of each other or just leave them too. I just like to take lids off when I'm home

Offlinesgfccchamber
Stranger
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: bodhisatta]
    #22756381 - 01/09/16 10:58 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
then you'll probably like this one

it has holes but none of that fucking polyfil mess.
this one is PEU, but it hasn't started to pin yet.

there's three holes on each of the short sides up by the handles. and one hole by the substrate on the long sides

Wanted to rate you 5 shrooms, but I need 50 posts it seems (really sucks I lost access to my old account...alas).

Anyway, that's awesome man.  Can't wait to see how it turns out!

--------------------
========================================================================================
Mushroom / Bulk Substrate Calculator <- Tells you exactly how much of what ingredients you need for any substrate for any container!
Here is the corresponding shroomery thread: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22736300/page/1

Easy Bulk Substrate Pasteurizer - Hands Free Operation
========================================================================================

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: sgfccchamber]
    #22756716 - 01/09/16 12:09 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

PM an admin, worth a shot. but no worries man.

I should do a timelapse of the straw tub. I need to build something to hold my camera in the same place each day

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #22761442 - 01/10/16 12:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

About to find out what ess does on straw

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #22761775 - 01/10/16 01:45 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
PM an admin, worth a shot. but no worries man.

I should do a timelapse of the straw tub. I need to build something to hold my camera in the same place each day

Ive done a time laspe. What i did was take a photo from the exact spot (or close) each time.

You could build a rig for camera placement instead of camera holding. im thinking a stand with a ring to place your lens. Something like an arm that you tighten bolts of the bending "elbows".

Or take notes of where u take the first photo then follow your notes to get the exact placement. using ductape would help for focal alignment into the shroom forest of love.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisiblefahtsterM
Now With 33%More Faht
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22763944 - 01/10/16 09:09 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Damn.. How'd I miss this one. Nice! :thumbup:  :popcorn:

Faht

InvisibleTheEaglesGift
The Nagual

Loc: Ixtlan, Mexico
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: fahtster]
    #22773491 - 01/13/16 06:58 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Good thread bodhi.

If I didn't need to stack my tubs my lazy ass might be considering this unmodified method.

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: TheEaglesGift]
    #22773727 - 01/13/16 08:37 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You can still stack I'll take a picture in a couple days

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #22783600 - 01/15/16 07:49 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:

About to find out what ess does on straw

5 days later

still haven't bought the other couple tubs I was going to. but you can stack these just fine, and I'll do it eventually. I'm like too broke for 6 dollar plastic tubs broke

Edited by Trusted cuItivator (01/15/16 07:50 PM)

Invisibledankington
The Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 8te
    #22847787 - 01/31/16 06:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Awww, man! :facepalm:

I still have a tub similar to this, but several months ago I'd bought a few. Because of the gasket-like seal, they didn't have enough GE and all contaminated. I wish I'd seen this then! But at least, I know how to take care of it with the one I have left. Thanks, Bodhi :hatsoff:

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: dankington]
    #22847906 - 01/31/16 07:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

during the spawn run(colonization) I would leave the lid normal but not click the latches.

InvisibleMajorDick
notbeingadick
Male User Gallery

Loc: Westchestertonfieldville,... Flag
    #22847974 - 01/31/16 07:44 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You could use a shim on two corners and snap the opposing two latches closed if you need to stack them. Create an adjustable air gap.

My take-away from this thread is that an aquarium can actually make a monotub with the right lid applied. That could look pretty cool.

Call it the "fuck holes tek"?

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: MajorDick]
    #22847982 - 01/31/16 07:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

an aquarium would work if you had no lid at all and mist enough and had some airflow in the room. and while you were not home you had a lid that just helped to keep it from drying out while allowing it not to get too stale,

InvisibleMajorDick
notbeingadick
Male User Gallery

Loc: Westchestertonfieldville,... Flag
    #22848097 - 01/31/16 08:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Nah. Smart lid. Electronic mister, variable speed fans, adjustable lightning. Computer controlled. Camera using OpenCV. IoT ready. Mobile interface. Ya know all that Buck Rodgers shit.

That'll look neat next to my claw machine robotic SAB automatic spawn generator that I built in Imaginationland. That's more Doc Brown than Buck Rodgers.

OfflineGreenRabbit
Plutonium Pollinator
Male

Loc: In a forest
    #22921970 - 02/19/16 04:47 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MajorDick said:
Nah. Smart lid. Electronic mister, variable speed fans, adjustable lightning. Computer controlled. Camera using OpenCV. IoT ready. Mobile interface. Ya know all that Buck Rodgers shit.

That'll look neat next to my claw machine robotic SAB automatic spawn generator that I built in Imaginationland. That's more Doc Brown than Buck Rodgers.

Way overthinking it.. Messing with too any parameters. Keep it simple, mushrooms grow in open air just fine.

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
an aquarium would work if you had no lid at all and mist enough and had some airflow in the room. and while you were not home you had a lid that just helped to keep it from drying out while allowing it not to get too stale,

A fan at an elevation above (but not pointing directly into) the aquarium would move enough air around to provide the necessary FAE.
The sub would dry out so if you could mist often enough this set up would be fine.

InvisibleTeemo 6T3
႟тнe мedιcιne мan ☼
Male User Gallery

Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: GreenRabbit]
    #22922014 - 02/19/16 05:50 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Has anyone tried an unmodified tub to grow Pan cyan or any sclerotia forming mushrooms?

--------------------
Shrooming Is Of The Essence

Rest In Peace Dankington

InvisibleSpitballJedi
Ancient Astronaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nibiru Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: unmodified (no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber (off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: bodhisatta]
    #23358393 - 06/18/16 03:20 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I missed this one. Nice work. I love simplicity.

--------------------
The Basics
A little civility goes a long way

The Noob Forum
The Hammock Hangers' Forum

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Unmodified(no holes no poly) 54q Fruiting Chamber(off the shelf monotub) TEK [Re: SpitballJedi]
    #23443838 - 07/15/16 12:35 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #23443844 - 07/15/16 12:37 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

:lol: racist shrooms. Divided in the middle..

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder