Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Autoclave, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethirdeyeopen23
hydro expert,mushroom novice

hello, im new here, but ive been at overgrow for 2 years....
    #2291563 - 02/01/04 01:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i looked through the faqs here and i tried finding the info already but i need help fast.... i would like it if you guys would advise me on the best way to grow bulk shrooms with the least efort. i have a 40 quart pressure cooker and some z+ mushroom spores. feel free to visit me on overgrow i have the same screename there...

--------------------
want to learn how to grow cannabis also goto www.overgrow.com and check us out.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: hello, im new here, but ive been at overgrow for 2 years.... [Re: thirdeyeopen23]
    #2291576 - 02/01/04 01:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery!
The information you need is in the Shroomery Cultivation FAQ:

"How can I grow lots of shrooms, fast?

The fastest way to get lots of mushrooms (of any kind) is to use bulk substrates, inoculated with a select strain from a clone which has evinced quick colonization as well as quick fruiting capabilities, and of course huge returns. You'd need a huge pressure cooker (well, probably an autoclave), and a warehouse ::grin::

To be honest, there is no quick and dirty way to start producing massive flushes from the start.
But, following closely to published teks and the sage advice of many posters here at the Shroomery, you will be well on your way to cultivation.

PS This website does NOT condone the sale of mushrooms - so asking questions how to become a cash cropper will, at best, get ignored (and at worst, get you flamed an banned).
Save yourself the trouble :smile:  "

Your best bet will be to start here:
www.shroomery.org/faq

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hello, im new here, but ive been at overgrow for 2 years.... [Re: Anno]
    #2291588 - 02/01/04 01:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: hello, im new here, but ive been at overgrow for 2 years.... [Re: thirdeyeopen23]
    #2291777 - 02/01/04 03:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

listen to Anno, he's the best. You really do have alot to learn and a little to spend...feel free to ask if you cant find something, but do try the search feature...the site is large but everything you ever wanted to know is accessable

Offlinethirdeyeopen23
hydro expert,mushroom novice

Re: hello, im new here, but ive been at overgrow for 2 years [Re: Anno]
    #2291848 - 02/01/04 03:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well cool thanks for the replys, i have taken a few batches of mushies through the compleate process of growth.... but never in large amount of  yeild. thats my main reason for joining and posting on the board, as i allready know the basics of growing. im not tring to grow for commercial reasons. i just wana do it once and be done with it because of the time restraints i have where im at right now :wink: i guess a good question would be this, how much grain or other substrate would i need to do in order to ensure a pound of finished product? how bout two? i want this because i want to get all my friends irie at some music festivals this summer...

thanks anno for the welcome :wink:

--------------------
want to learn how to grow cannabis also goto www.overgrow.com and check us out.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hello, im new here, but ive been at overgrow for 2 years [Re: thirdeyeopen23]
    #2291928 - 02/01/04 04:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

>how much grain or other substrate would i need to do in order to ensure a pound of finished product?

You can realistically get 1 pound of dry product from 6-7 pounds of dry grain (this would be a mediocre yield, you can get more also).
Providing the grow succeeds.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Autoclave, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation