Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Day Tripper

Loc: SE Wonderland
DPT trip report: profound realization within
    #2291024 - 02/01/04 03:46 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

2:19 (These are current happenings, time is taken in the present, while tripping) : We are all feeling and utter

nothingness. We try to explain our thoughts and feelings but things just flow and people talk and say things to

eachother that make sense and everything is together, and you cant tell what reality is or where it stops or where

it begins, what dimension is what? what sense goes where? Am i tasting a thought am i hearing a feeling? tripping

is strange and its been going on for a while. If we are coming down its really cool andmore of an evolution rather

than cmoming down. WE all connect on some things. im not even talking, the drug is talking this for me. I have no

control over this at all. The way im talking isnt my personality, i should be so out of it right now that i cant

type, yet i can for some reason, it seems this feeling never ceases, yet it is distinct and alien from all other

feelings. the "visuals" are what you think them to be, there arent any like purple elephants running around in

front of me, thats al i know, and its not dissapointing, im just unsure, have no idea what i should be expecting,

what im waiting for, what im trying to accomplish what our life is leading up to. and why we strive to acheive this

feeling. IT seems all our lives build up to something, this complex world full of emotions and civilizxations and

societies and hopes and dreams, its all preparation for some great moment some moment that will achieve, whatever it

is that we are trying to achieve, but it just turns out to be anti-climactic. A moment is a moment then it is gone

you cant feel or touch or take anything with you from one to the next, there is so significance or lasting benefit

from one or the other moments, it all just flows in an never ending flow and river of obervations, it plays like a

movie and just goes on for whoever cares to watch. it unfolds and unfolds. i do know this, i like feeling th

efeeling of accomplishment, i like the feeling of having something to look back on like we did something that

matters, if we work just for this after effect, not for the effect itself, i am still satisfyed. Music is

superficial, it is agreed that this feeling is shared by the 3 among us, this feeling is profound and beuatiful

perfect and makes sense, but we cannot desribe what it is, and are not sure that it is there, or that it actually

exists, we have no proof that there is even anything to be thinking about. everything vibrates, colors bounce and flow off of eachother and form nothing. the physical mental and spirtual state slide into eachtoehr and form some union, they come together as one. Earlier during the peak of the trip when we were out of it and didnt know what we were saying, i remembered myself saying this, we all are one, everyone is one, and i didnt know that i said that and i didnt realize that i was doing it, like someone was using me as a vessel to talk or a vehicle to speak the truth or convey it to whoever cares to listen. the message seems to keep its significance. hallucinations are like adding to an existing painting, a portrait that lies in reality, and hallucinations are just touching it up, adding things to make it better. whatever it is. what is it. what is it that we are looking for? what is the subject of our emotions. what is the subject and utter somethingness of life. what is the now? wwhat is the present what is the current of what is happening now? because of our uncertainties, we ask eachtother what they are going through so they can desribe something to you so you will have something to base your life and existence off of, we all have something in common, we are uncertain. what is tripping? what is life? we are searching for one anti-climactic moment. the perfect part of life is death, it is a perfect connecting circle that sets everything in motion, it fulfills everything that neeeds fulfilling, everything that needs to be achieves is achieves and sincerely fulfilled without any doubt. people sometimes say that love is a chemical feelings are just caused by other physical things going off in your brain, but i believe there is an everlasting overlying feeling of love and happiness, and togetherness and acceptance, but chemicals are a vessel to convey those feelings in the physical world. there is no way to observe those emotion in the physical state without some sort of other physical stimulus, love and emotion is greatness. it is the being, it is the being that everyone wants to witness, the one. the what. the wonder. we all feel connected and happy. dpt explains every feeling at once, there is no way to describe it, every feeling or every emotion is expressed at one time, and it is one state. it flows and bounces and keeps going whether you care about it at all. constant mind and body orgasm, utter fulfillment of every sense. at some poits some emotions are lost, even though you think that a certain emotion should be happening based on a physical stimulus, it doesnt happen it never comes. something is missing. then it comes back. the universe is never ending, unable to be described, the physical world lacks the tools to convey meaning or anything in life. whatever being that drives indivisuals, is common it is shared among us it is one. how are we all synchronized iam in awe of what is coming, completely fearful and afraid of it. but gaining acceptance for it, gaining acceptance for the future. society hides this truth, it is designed to keep a secret to shelter others, for some reason it is a common instinct among us to keep this secret locked up, until the appopriate time for it to be released, we are saving it fora perfect moment. if we had recorded this experience from the beginning we would have witnessed the apiphany the sudden change, but we can remember it an reflect and learn from it and accept it. in society's attempt to create perfection to confine others or punish other that arent perfect, in trying to create perfect or change things, they are the opposite or complete inverse of perfection, it is a paradox, in trying to perfect something it undoes perfection it is the complete opposite of it, it spoils it, it is an oxymoron. you cannot control or creat eperfection that is not it, you cannot make it. it just is. we are in utter agreeance on everything our minds are connected and we feel so good because we are agreeing we are finally at ease, able to accomplish and discover. it is fucking mindblowing

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: DPT trip report: profound realization within [Re: whereislucy]
    #2291947 - 02/01/04 04:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

That is what I call a trip. This is exactly the type of thing that goes through my mind during the trip from beginning to end. You just see everything in a different persepective, and it can get fuckin crazy. You put it into words pretty well, good report!

Lost Pilgrim

Re: DPT trip report: profound realization within [Re: whereislucy]
    #2292484 - 02/01/04 09:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

heh, dpt, its good stuff.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience