Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineskoomaguitarist
pathetique

Loc: superfailure
stupid love triangles
    #2291011 - 02/01/04 03:37 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i know this girl.. and she is asking me for advice... so i came here, knowing you guys/gals have seen a lot of stuff and gained plenty of knowledge over the years...

you see, this girl loves two guys... and it is becoming a problem... she keeps leaving one for the other. both guys love her deeply, and she feels it is time to make a decision and move on with her life, leaving one of them behind (romantically speaking)

her question is simple, right? it's just a matter of which guy to pick... but she needs help, since she loves them both and doesnt really want to hurt either one.
here is the deal...one guys parents love her, and her parents love this guy... things are easy with him, but only when he's not in jail/prison... the other guys parents hate her, and her parents hate him, and on occasion, their relationship struggles, but overall it is happy, and this guy has never been to jail/prison...

can anyone help her? i would give her my advice, but unfortunately it would be biased, since i am one of the two guys...:crying:

thanks,

later

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: stupid love triangles [Re: skoomaguitarist]
    #2292308 - 02/01/04 08:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'd tell her to go for the guy with the good parental relationship... though I don't understand how the parents love the criminal and hate the other one. I think the smartest thing for you would be to move on. You don't need a stupid love triangle in your life.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: stupid love triangles [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #5396890 - 03/14/06 12:02 AM (11 years, 18 days ago)

Send the guy on a crab hunting expedition in Alaska and swoop in for the kill (on the girl.)

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #5397977 - 03/14/06 09:09 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Okay, this is an answer that is hard to hear, but is definitely what she needs to hear:

You need to tell her to take atleast a week off from both of you. Tell her she needs to get away from BOTH of you so she can clear her mind. When her mind is clear, she can see what her heart really wants. She needs to listen to her heart, and nothing else.

All this bullshit about who's parents like who or who's been to jail, IT DOESN'T MATTER. Not at ALL, man. That's bullshit outside influence, and it's irrelevant. She knows in her heart which one can make her happy... she knows in her heart which one she's in love with.

Also, be as honest as you can with her about how YOU feel about it. If you only want her to be happy, and you want her to choose what will make her happiest, TELL HER THAT TOO.

Trust me... been there, done that... mine was engaged at the time, to someone else. Given this break, she realized that she had NO problem avoiding one of us, and the other she couldn't stay away from for more than a couple days.

The answers become clear quickly when influence is taken out of the picture... so tell her to take both of you out of the picture until she KNOWS.

We've been together for three years since.

Edit: Christ, this thread is years old. Nice one Herbus.

OfflineSexychick
Life is what youmake it.

Loc: Dreamworld
Re: stupid love triangles [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5417688 - 03/19/06 01:55 AM (11 years, 13 days ago)

Sounds like both are losers... tell her to dump them and find a new guy.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #5418189 - 03/19/06 10:59 AM (11 years, 12 days ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Two year old thread someone revived for no reason...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being