Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Ted Cruz Discussion
    #22907090 - 02/15/16 11:35 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

so Ted Cruz in a non-political discussion.

interesting talk.

you should clue in when you have time and then discuss here what you think of the conversation.

or just give your opinions!

either way.

Ted Cruz here doesn't come across as the Ted Cruz you see in the political debates, it seems. seems like an alright guy (but still a dirty politico, so let's just take that with a grain of salt for now).

anyways, discuss intelligently!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: akira_akuma]
    #22907397 - 02/15/16 01:03 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Trump is going to sue him, he's toast.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: qman]
    #22907521 - 02/15/16 01:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i haven't been keeping up. what happened? :lol:

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #22907695 - 02/15/16 02:29 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
i haven't been keeping up. what happened? :lol:

You don't know what's going on in American politics? Shocking... :lmafo:

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22907721 - 02/15/16 02:34 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

dude, either contribute or stfu. :yesnod: i don't keep up with nearly HALF the shit in American politics because politics are mainly fun things for me to make jokes about, even if i have a common interest.

i don't know about specific thing that Qman mentioned, that seems to me to be new, and frankly, i have no idea why Trump would want to sue him, because last i heard they were 'buds' until the last attempt to defame by calling out his candidacies legitimacy, by bringing attention to some facts about his birth right -- which i saw, and seemed pretty convincing, though, well, i don't really know about the legal precedent it set, that his mom was in Canada when he was born, and thus wasn't a "natural born" citizen, oh, and that his mom had duel citizenship, but that doesn't necessarily give Ted Cruz duel citizenship at birth...correct? that was the last news i kept up with, which was awhile ago.

i usually talk POLITICS...not Candidates. who the president is, even if it was my own country, wouldn't faze me into SHIT. not until they were ready to get down and dirty and get $$$ out of corrupt politics and business.

that's really the biggest concern past any conservative/liberal facade.

although sometimes out of pure curiosity, i might want to discuss opinions on certain positions...such as the ones shown in the video above. maybe you could contribute, horizon? or not.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22907762 - 02/15/16 02:42 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: qman]
    #22907823 - 02/15/16 02:57 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

see, i already know about all that shit, except for the suing part, i didn't know he wanted to (or could) sue him...oh i see, for the lost votes, he could sue him for running and misconstruing the votes, whilst he wasn't actually legible. oooohhooo, that's interesting.

dumb Canuck screwed the pooch on that one, if legal gets in on it. :curbyourenthusiasm:

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: akira_akuma] * 3
    #22908750 - 02/15/16 06:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

We have got to dispense with the idea that Ted Cruz doesn't know what he's doing. Ted Cruz knows exactly what he's doing.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #22908828 - 02/15/16 06:45 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i hear he's got one of the biggest IQs out of the candidacy.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #22910614 - 02/16/16 02:42 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

There has been a smear campaign against Cruz for several years, and the IMAGE most people have of him isn't close to who he really is.

The D's started it, and the R's are continuing it.  After all, you don't calling the powerful leader of the Senate Majority, Mitch McConnell, a fucking liar right on the floor of the Senate, and accuse big name republicans of corruption, greed, and corporate cronyism without expecting them to come after you. :highfive:

He is also for getting the federal to end the war on drugs, and allow individual states to decide what to do.

Almost everything I've heard people say about him, outside of people who actually know him better, is a talking point from either media or a opposition candidate.

Here is a video of him discussing Bernie, of course the idiot at the ends commentary has nothing to do with Cruz.

The commentary is BULLShIT, the position is Ted Cruz's position regardless of what the commentator says or of Bernie.

This moron thinks cruz is part of the establisment, and it absolutely false.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: starfire_xes]
    #22910639 - 02/16/16 02:59 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

look, first and foremost let me state...most of what i say on here regarding SENTIMENT (ie OF IMPORT TO MY OWN ENDS, a feeling) is unflatteringly untrue to my own engagement political, for myself, USUALLY.

and I have always been admaemnt of two things, 1: that everyone is possibly an idiot, deep down, in their very core, hidden in some dark place; or least there's the potential; and 2: that every politician, like every person, George Bush Jr included, is POTENTIALLY unaware of any wrongdoing in their RHETORIC, as in their LITERAL THOUGHT SPEECH, which, grant me, i can indulge you in the fact that it is the SAME THING as regular speech, in essence(the vocal chords tense when you think-speak words, and specially when you mouth them); and these politicians, like anyone else, are literally unsure of what to do, FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAIN, and that's why they need advisers, staff, and frankly, the people, to act in accordance with political process: i think they LITERALLY fuck up and do not understand HOW OR WHY, and cannot BE REASONED WITH -- simply because thine art human, thou the same as thee, and we CANNOT be TOTALLY REASONED WITH:craven:
on that note:

i think Bernie is well intentioned.

i think Ted Cruz got possibly smeared and it looks like it. because he DOES in fact seem pretty reasonable, and he might not be bad for the country, even if i don't agree with him on all his points, nor think he's better than Bernie...but hey...look...i am still warming up to him, if anything, so please, bare with me when i say, i am honestly just glad to hear there are TWO candidates that i feel have the potential to do good for your country.

frankly, the good spins two different ways here though, and you know, i am of course, not a US citizen. i am only rooting for your country, don't ya know.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#22910645 - 02/16/16 03:06 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:

i think Bernie is well intentioned.

i think Ted Cruz got possibly smeared and it looks like it. because he DOES in fact seem pretty reasonable, and he might not be bad for the country, even if i don't agree with him on all his points, nor think he's better than Bernie...but hey...look...i am still warming up to him, if anything, so please, bare with me when i say, i am honestly just glad to hear there are TWO candidates that i feel have the potential to do good for your country.

frankly, the good spins two different ways here though, and you know, i am of course, not a US citizen. i am only rooting for your country, don't ya know.

I agree with you.  My point wasn't against you, it was what I see as very, very uniformed people making decisions based on talking points and emotion.  It is necessary to look deeply into a candidate to see who they really are--lest we end up with another Bush or Obama.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#22910652 - 02/16/16 03:13 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i still think i've done that though. i saw some smearing of Ted Cruz, but i always have seen some good things, like the video in OP, right...buuuut i've also seen some good things and read some good things on Bernie Sanders.

look, how about this: if you sometimes feel like bagging on Bernie Sanders, why don't you try goinghere and showing us a video...and making a case against Bernie Sanders' record.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#22910676 - 02/16/16 03:49 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

bernies record is ok.  I know he has stood up against the stupid stuff a lots.  Like, against the various corporate bs TPP, etc.  On the other hand, i don't like his blame the rich, tax the shit out of 'em philosophy.  It's not his record, it is his philosophy that I disagree with.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#22910685 - 02/16/16 04:02 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

he sees "radical change", in your opinion? well, you're a conservative...i am. but, i also think that the potential net gains from his philosophy in action could be beneficial, (and i've seen sources that seem to back that up -- we'll talk more about that later, and along the Cruz, you know, it's not really the issue right now) --- and i do believe that he could change his position easier than Trump that's for sure (another nod to Cruz over Trump to me. sorry, another digression;  topic for some other time perhaps) ----- but also, couldn't it plausible, that if we get the proposed net gains and we see a positive effect, but need to tailor it more, or perhaps it's not positive enough to counter repeal altogether, certain areas of ungainly denouement and potential for negative ramifications.

i guess what i'm trying to get at is, Bernie should not be held away from scrutiny, just like any president, but that even if he is purposely undermining people at any time, from a CONSTITUTIONAL STANDPOINT, can't he be impeached and then have his policies repealed?

so technically, i am not for trying something that could work for a while -- it would be much better if EVERYONE would cooperate...but...:shrug: it's not happening.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#22911467 - 02/16/16 10:35 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

What I wanna know is why are the people who said Barack Hussein Obama for 8 years not calling him Eduardo Rafael Cruz?

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #22911733 - 02/16/16 11:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
What I wanna know is why are the people who said Barack Hussein Obama for 8 years not calling him Eduardo Rafael Cruz?

If you want to call him that, go right ahead. My question is who the fuck is Barry Sotero?

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Ted Cruz Discussion [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #22911891 - 02/16/16 12:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

If you want to call him that, go right ahead. My question is who the fuck is Barry Sotero?

I don't want to, because I think the name of a politician is irrelevant.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies