Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

The sale of Syringes???
    #2290232 - 01/31/04 05:39 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, I just got a message reprimanding me for posting a thread trying to buy spore syringes.. The excuse I got was something to do with the shroomerys sponsers needing to make money... Wouldnt it be more.. I dont know whats the word "Shroomery Like" to give people the freedom to buy or sell a legal product instead of forcing them to buy sometimes overpriced syringes from vendors.

Not allowing it goes against what.. The whole "Shroomery" stands for, or something of that sort. Maybe I dont know some specific rules or other reasons why this isnt allowed but the sponsers one didnt seem to right.

Blazed and confused

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: The sale of Syringes??? [Re: ]
    #2290242 - 01/31/04 05:41 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Read the Marketplace rules.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: The sale of Syringes??? [Re: ]
    #2290265 - 01/31/04 05:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be happy to give you or trade a free print if you really wanted. We don't want to allow people to sell these products for two reasons (as I see it):
  • Our vendors support this community by purchasing ads. If we allow everyone to start undercutting their business, then the vendors won't want to use our community to get the word out on their products since the market will get saturated and it will end up hurting the community and possibly killin' it all together.
  • Limited sales would probably be OK, but money is a powerful thing and before you know it we'd have people using our forums to capitalize by trying to sell as much as they can.

It's just not a good idea imho. As Anno said, check out the Marketplace rules and also the supplier policy for more info on how our policies are laid out. Many minds contributed much thought to weigh the pros and cons of our guidelines and I'm confident that our system works well as is.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Anonymous

Re: The sale of Syringes??? [Re: geokills]
    #2290269 - 01/31/04 05:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

O wow I didnt really think of that. Real good explaination

thanks for taking the time

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules