Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJudas
taxidermist

Loc: Iowa
short story
    #2289651 - 01/31/04 03:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I wrote this for my little sister's english class and I kinda like it so I thought I would share it with you all. Her teacher is a hippy so I am sure he will like it.

The End

As the young man walked into the room he didn?t know what to expect, there were so many thoughts running through his fragile eggshell mind. How many people come here on their own? Is this really happening or am I dreaming? What is the nature of all THIS? It was his first time to see a psychiatrist but he knew that he needed to, well at least he knew that he was thinking in a way much different than the people he worked, lived, and played with. But really how sane is it too let your mind become encased in the real American dream he thought. America the beautiful, my country tis of thee..running in circles 9 to 5 5 to nine, single serving creamers and starbucks...tv dinners, and the allmighty tube standing proudly in the center of everyones home barking out orders. Look thin, and dont cry young man! Men don?t cry...they use Mach 3 turbo silly! And dont you dare tell me that we are an imperialist hegemon! Terrorist! They have WOPMD!
This was the general situation a troubled young man drowning in his own thoughts, isolated and alone in his own fears. It was an amplified state of being that we all have deep down in our psyche waiting to be let out of its cage like Dr. Jekyl.
Well ma?am the young man said...I just cant seem to get these existential thoughts to go away. The stress is just as physical as it is mental and it is starting to effect my work...there must be something you can do to help me! I can?t stop thinking about the End...you know that song by the doors..haven?t you heard it??? Am I missing something here ma?am??
Th lady looked at him slowly and gave him a quirky smile and said yes in a very confident voice..THIS IS THE END!
All of the sudden the young man woke up on the floor of his apartment and when he looked around him he saw 3 of his friend?s laughing hysterically at him, he asked what was going on and they said wow...you ate a ton of shrooms dude!

--------------------
"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".
Phlogiston Verdigris

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: short story [Re: Judas]
    #2290287 - 01/31/04 08:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Too Fight Club for me. I stopped reading at the single serving creamer thing. I'll finish it later.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon The Doors

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media