Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBoomRad
HtemToohs
 User Gallery

Voting
    #22891381 - 02/11/16 12:56 PM (5 years, 22 days ago)

How many of my fellow shroomery members actually vote? I don't care one bit as to who you will vote for just looking for an idea of how many voters are on this site..

--------------------
Gnome saying

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIn dust we trust
PCP Saved My Life
Re: Voting [Re: BoomRad] * 1
    #22891388 - 02/11/16 12:58 PM (5 years, 22 days ago)

I only vote if weed is on the ballot

OfflineDrEarnhardt
 User Gallery

Re: Voting [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22891447 - 02/11/16 01:23 PM (5 years, 22 days ago)

I used to. After watching everything in the last 10 years or so, I have come to realize it really doesn't make any damn difference, despite however many people think it does.

I mean, look at the Dem primaries right now. Most dems want Bernie, but yet Clinton someohow is winning? The next pres is already decided. They only let us think we have a choice in it.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Voting [Re: DrEarnhardt]
    #22891497 - 02/11/16 01:43 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

I vote in every election.

--------------------

OfflineHardTrippin
The Ambivalent
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Voting [Re: DrEarnhardt]
    #22891515 - 02/11/16 01:52 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

DrEarnhardt said:
I used to. After watching everything in the last 10 years or so, I have come to realize it really doesn't make any damn difference, despite however many people think it does.

I mean, look at the Dem primaries right now. Most dems want Bernie, but yet Clinton someohow is winning? The next pres is already decided. They only let us think we have a choice in it.

I mean no offense, but your belief about the certainty of the outcome of elections is incredibly naive. I vote provincially and federally, but I live in the suburbs so I don't vote municipal because there really isn't anything one candidate is going to do that the others won't. They don't even really have platforms.

And it really does make a difference who wins in most elections. Our new government in Canada immediately pulled a 360, and is pursuing radically different policies than the previous government. Society does change, believe it or not. Be a part of the guiding force of that change.

--------------------

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

OfflineShiithead
Conservatively Progressive
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: Voting [Re: HardTrippin]
    #22891664 - 02/11/16 02:37 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

HardTrippin said:
Quote:

DrEarnhardt said:

I mean no offense, but your belief about the certainty of the outcome of elections is incredibly naive. I vote provincially and federally, but I live in the suburbs so I don't vote municipal because there really isn't anything one candidate is going to do that the others won't. They don't even really have platforms.

And it really does make a difference who wins in most elections. Our new government in Canada immediately pulled a 360, and is pursuing radically different policies than the previous government. Society does change, believe it or not. Be a part of the guiding force of that change.

a 360 is a full revolution. So going by that, nothing has changed.

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Family

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Voting [Re: Shiithead]
    #22891703 - 02/11/16 02:48 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

I don't for president. It's hard making up my mind between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

However I do vote for state policy as it directly affects me.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineIn dust we trust
PCP Saved My Life
Re: Voting [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22891719 - 02/11/16 02:52 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
I don't for president. It's hard making up my mind between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

However I do vote for state policy as it directly affects me.

Haha me and my friend this Halloween were like "How can we make these costumes happen?" Love the South Park reference

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Voting [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22891791 - 02/11/16 03:16 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

:wink: its funny because its true.

I haven't voted once for president. In Alaska we only get 2 electoral votes. Who cares. Life will keep churning and we'll be fine.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineHardTrippin
The Ambivalent
Male

Re: Voting [Re: Shiithead]
    #22891872 - 02/11/16 03:37 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Shiithead said:
Quote:

HardTrippin said:
Quote:

DrEarnhardt said:

a 360 is a full revolution. So going by that, nothing has changed.

Hah! You got me. 180 it is.

--------------------

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Voting [Re: BoomRad]
    #22891881 - 02/11/16 03:40 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Yes I do and I believe voting should be mandatory. It is your civic duty as a citizen.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Edited by nicechrisman (02/11/16 03:40 PM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Voting [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22891913 - 02/11/16 03:46 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

No. I don't live in the entire country. I live in a small part of it. How the fuck am I supposed to know what east coasters want. The  constitution died when states rights became invalid over the federal government.

How do you know what we want?

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#22891919 - 02/11/16 03:49 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

All though slavery was all bad. (Although it happened through history. Was the thing to do.)

States rights lost in the civil war. I love politicians throwing out the Constitution. It's literally such bullshit.

--------------------

OfflineHardTrippin
The Ambivalent
Male

#22891998 - 02/11/16 04:24 PM (5 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
No. I don't live in the entire country. I live in a small part of it. How the fuck am I supposed to know what east coasters want. The  constitution died when states rights became invalid over the federal government.

How do you know what we want?

Your not supposed to know what everyone else in the country wants. You vote for what you want, and if everybody does so then the competing preferences will be weighed against one another in the political arena.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Community >> The Pub