Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineperikleous
Stranger

Loc: EuroZone Victim
Re: Doctor convicted of murder for patients' drug overdoses gets 30 years to life in prison [Re: sprinkles]
    #22886406 - 02/10/16 06:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Its sad because it wasn't that long ago to convict someone of murder there had to be INTENT to kill them! Considering not only did she not have intent, she didn't dose him or for that part even sell him the pills, only prescribed based on his injury, he had the option to take less or none at all, she didnt prescribe looking to kill him! prescribed for financial gain, medical malpractice accidental homocide/manslaughter questionable enough, but murder when there was no intent, system is rigged and sad part is the state likely took all her assets (civil asset forf. ) meaning the kids family will get nothing because the state persued this for financial gain and likely a fine was also imposed on her in the event she has anything left they can take for profit, obviously not to reimburse the family in any way...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyabbahabba
Stranger
Re: Doctor convicted of murder for patients' drug overdoses gets 30 years to life in prison [Re: sprinkles]
    #22890485 - 02/11/16 12:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The care my dad is under is costing the state a shit load more than if he were properly medicated years ago in the first place.

Weed doesn't cure everything, nor does it properly kill the most extreme cases of pain.

Heroin epidemic? With who the hell knows what's in it? Deaths? I have a member of my family that went to a hospital to visit his dying mother. Jonesing. He was there in the parking lot, preparing to be calm/ not freaking out from withdrawals while he tried to comfort his mother.

His mother never got to see him because he never left his car because his dope was bought from Joe Blow and his heart stopped beating. Nice seeing ya, ma.

Good guy. Now corpse. Bad example. He like to get high and couldn't get out.

If these guys wanna pick a bone with the pharmaceutical industry leave opiates and hard time for doctors out of it. It's terribly ironic that this same crowd that wants to legalize the drugs shame people that take legal drugs.

You realize this is like saying, "someone jumped out of a window to their death on LSD. BAN IT!"

Opiate users get their opiates, whether it's from Riddick McDicklick in the trailer park or someone with a medical license.

If I'm a doctor and I have evidence, tests done, and solid proof that anyone that's beyond tylenol or other weak shit, especially the elderly with chronic pain, I'm going to want them comfortable. Physical therapy along with drugs and health. Live out your last years with some ability to enjoy life with your loved ones.

I can't say nothing sucks worse than this: but it does suck indeed to look into your best friend/father's eyes as he looks at you in a hospital bed with sad
hopeless eyes barely able to tell you, "this is hell. Give me a .38 special"

"You missed the boat. Now you gotta do hard time."

I've talked to way too many people than should be taking care of this guy. No one's on the same page. It's MY job to get them there. The fuck?

All you kids out there, stay the fuck away from opiates and stop mixing them with benzos and booze. Now and then have a blast... BUT: I don't see how closing your eyes with your head facing the floor while thinking "my body feels awesome" is anyone's idea of a good time.

This shit leads to dirt drugs and heartbreak. Please stop.

This is like reefer madness in reverse.

Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
Re: Doctor convicted of murder for patients' drug overdoses gets 30 years to life in prison [Re: vinsue]
    #22915104 - 02/17/16 10:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

...this article seems a bit odd.

Isn't there supposed to be an element of 'intent' for a murder charge?

~Monk

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds