Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecoop
The Rookie

Question regarding quality of Sporeworks' syringes....
    #2288492 - 01/30/04 10:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Ok...I've done my homework for about a month before getting involved with my first attempt at cultivation. Since it is my first time, I ordered the "Special" from Sporeworks...2 syringes that they pick for $7.50 each. They both arrived (1 Huatula and 1 Mazatapec?). They are both pretty much clear, and I do see the spores within the syringes...more so in the Huatula one.

My question is this, I am about to inoculate tomorrow after a tedious sterilization of 6 jars today. I'm doing everything by the book, and being beyond clean. After reading some of the threads knocking Sporeworks and talking up Ralphsters, I'm afraid that my spores are going to fuck up. And, believe you me, it won't be a contamination on my part because I going out of my way to avoid that. If these don't work, I can tell you Sporeworks will be hearing from me.

I guess I'm more so afraid that these syringes are less potent or "bunk" since they were on special. I think I will try the Huautla on these 6 jars...what do you guys think?? I'm just looking for opinions because I'm going to be one pissed off mother fucker if this shit doesn't work after all the work I've been putting into this. Thanks!!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: Question regarding quality of Sporeworks' syringes.... [Re: coop]
    #2288526 - 01/30/04 10:48 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

In the shroomery vendor "industry" specials are not to denote lower quality goods, just merely there to keep incentives to do business with them up. Each vendor is encouraged to do this often.

I think I know which threads you have been reading knocking sporeworks and talking up ralphsters so I know exactly what you are talking about and let me say this to you. Anybody who posts a comment about opacity of syringes as a reason not to purchase them from a particular vendor should have their post deleted. Its just not true and the reason it irks me about these posts is when a person like you, who is just trying to do research to choose vendor has to read false information and make decision based on unjustified information.

EDIT: When I say its just not true, I am referring to the false idea that opacity of syringes makes for faster, stronger growth. Its just not an issue. Some people like dark syringes because it tells them there is good stuff in there, thats fine. But that has little to do with actual results.

Edited by utopianglory (01/30/04 10:50 PM)

Offlinecoop
The Rookie

Re: Question regarding quality of Sporeworks' syringes.... [Re: utopianglory]
    #2288534 - 01/30/04 10:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I understand and I feel the same way, but it's just something that goes on within business life every fucking day. The only reason why I worried so much since I ordered from Sporeworks is because I see so many people talking about failed spores from them. I'm just worried because I'm a fanatic about being clean in general, and when I got through Day 1 today, I did everything beyond clean. I just don't want to go through all this hassle to be fucking pissed in the end. Someone would hear about it...but hopefully it won't come to that. BTW, which syringe do you think I should use??

--------------------

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
    #2288541 - 01/30/04 10:59 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm.. Perhaps you could post a few links to people talking about failed grows with them? Just I have not seen this much and suspect many of them are either grower faults or unjustified ambiguous comments about syringe "strength". At any rate, if you really had trouble with a syringe just about every vendor here would replace that syringe with a new one anyway.

If you are clean you will be fine.

On the syringe side, whichever.. doesn't really matter.

Good luck, hope it goes well.

Offlinecoop
The Rookie

Re: Question regarding quality of Sporeworks' syringes.... [Re: utopianglory]
    #2288546 - 01/30/04 11:02 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Cool cool...I will just do 3 with one syringe and 3 with the other.  As far as the posts go, I don't have the time to link them...but I did read a lot.  It's cool...I trust them and will do what I can to make it all work out :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2288747 - 01/31/04 12:38 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've seen these posts too. Ralph gets great word of mouth here.

I swear Sporeworks is great though. Their stuff works.

Most people who complain about Sporeworks quality are newbies. Nothing against newbies, they do tend to screw up more though.

Look at those threads again. Most people who have been here for a while will swear by Sporeworks, unless Ralph got 'em first. :tongue:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #2289105 - 01/31/04 04:45 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds