Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Next > | Last >
Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Astral Pain] * 1
    #22869874 - 02/06/16 01:54 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Im pretty sure bernie will get the nomination--he is offering more free stuff than hillary.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: starfire_xes]
    #22869957 - 02/06/16 02:40 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Ya, free college and healthcare sucks.  Poverty rules!  Cruz for President!!!

:highfive:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #22872178 - 02/06/16 06:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

None of that is free.  Why do you lie so baldly?

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22872418 - 02/06/16 07:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Free to me, bro :wink:

lmao!

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22872547 - 02/06/16 07:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

lmao!

starfire_xes is the one who made the claim, not me.

Regardless, like wooof said, it'll be free to many people, and most others will come out way ahead.  The billionaires will have to pay a little more, but they'll still be billionaires.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #22872605 - 02/06/16 08:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Milton Friedman - The Free Lunch Myth

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#22872815 - 02/06/16 08:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

lmao!

starfire_xes is the one who made the claim, not me.

Regardless, like wooof said, it'll be free to many people, and most others will come out way ahead.  The billionaires will have to pay a little more, but they'll still be billionaires.

That's not actually how it works.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Shins]
    #22873036 - 02/06/16 09:35 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Then please explain how it works.  :popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Astral Pain]
    #22873091 - 02/06/16 09:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
Milton Friedman - The Free Lunch Myth

It sounds like he's lecturing to a class full of kindergartners. Everyone understands that someone has to pay.  The point is that the middle class and the poor would get a lot more from the Government than what they would pay in taxes under Bernie, while the very rich would pay more.  We get it.  :whatever:

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#22873405 - 02/06/16 11:19 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The rich would pay more at the cost of who? It's either the workers or consumers. It's not as if the CEOs are going to start selling their shit off until they go broke and out of business. It's an operating machine that has to keep running in order to continue to provide jobs, and if it breaks down all the workers will be jobless. Less tax on a company may make the owners richer, but a majority of that money will go towards expanding the business and creating more jobs.

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Astral Pain]
    #22873548 - 02/07/16 12:10 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
The rich would pay more at the cost of who? It's either the workers or consumers. It's not as if the CEOs are going to start selling their shit off until they go broke and out of business. It's an operating machine that has to keep running in order to continue to provide jobs, and if it breaks down all the workers will be jobless. Less tax on a company may make the owners richer, but a majority of that money will go towards expanding the business and creating more jobs.

Taxes on profits/income do not prevent companies from reinvesting in themselves, because money that is reinvested in the company is protected from taxes!  But the rich do not create jobs by investing in their companies anyway; that would only cost them money. Consumers create jobs by buying more products, and if consumers have more to spend, companies would earn more, and THEN could use that money to create more jobs to fill that demand. 

So the rich would only pay more at the cost of the rich.

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#22873831 - 02/07/16 01:53 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This is where our ideologies differ. I believe a growing business will redistribute the wealth better through a free market system rather than the government. This has been the incentive to come to America for others in less developed countries. Opportunities with less government control.

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22873853 - 02/07/16 02:02 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

What do you mean the free market redistributes wealth "better"?

If the Government taxes billionaires more, billionaires will have a little less to spend on themselves, but everyone else will have an equal amount more.  I don't know why you think billionaires spend money "better" than the rest of us.  I would argue the rest of us are more certain to actually spend the money, so the economy is actually better off than when a billionaire just puts the money into a mutual fund.

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#22873924 - 02/07/16 02:46 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Why do you think they will just spend less on themselves and not fund the taxes by other means?  The government isn't taking the taxes and instantly handing it out to the poor. The more taxes the government takes, the more it grows with more control. The more the government weaves its tentacles into things the less control we have. Billionaires didn't appear out of thin air, they earned their money through the free market system.

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22873962 - 02/07/16 03:12 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
Why do you think they will just spend less on themselves and not fund the taxes by other means?  The government isn't taking the taxes and instantly handing it out to the poor.

No, they're taking the taxes and handing it out to people that make America better a better place for everyone, by funding roads, schools, police, etc.

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
The more taxes the government takes, the more it grows with more control. The more the government weaves its tentacles into things the less control we have.

So Government rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, or strengthening our military gives them control over me?  How so?

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
Billionaires didn't appear out of thin air, they earned their money through the free market system.

And they should continue to do so.

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #22873991 - 02/07/16 03:48 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The government needs more of a redistribution of how it spends the money they already get than more of it.  Must sleep now...

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Edited by Astral Pain (02/07/16 03:53 AM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #22874270 - 02/07/16 07:56 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Ya, free college and healthcare sucks.  Poverty rules!  Cruz for President!!!

:highfive:

just vote for bernie and we'll all be shitting in high cotton, right? :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hillary 'Turns Over' E-mail Server and Thumbnail drive to FBI [Re: Astral Pain] * 1
    #22874687 - 02/07/16 10:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
The government needs more of a redistribution of how it spends the money they already get than more of it.

Government could certainly do a better job of spending.  Corporate cronyism puts a lot of the tax money right back into the pockets of the rich.  That would change under Bernie, and there's nothing wrong with spending a little more to make the rest of our lives better.  What's wrong with free healthcare, for example?  Most people would come out WAY ahead.

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#22875288 - 02/07/16 01:19 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

There's no quick fix for anything. Maybe if aliens would land and audit the government. 

Speaking of crony capitalism. The Clintons have an agent(Harry Walker Agency) for their speech deals, and she wasn't offered anything from Goldman Sachs. Especially when her base price per speech is around a quarter million. $675 thousand for her words of wisdom? :facepalm:

"It's what they offered" :facepalm:

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Edited by Astral Pain (02/07/16 06:08 PM)

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#22875327 - 02/07/16 01:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

She doesn't want people to see how worthless her speeches are. How can anyone not see right through her line of bullshit here. 

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order