Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

NONsexual fantasies * 1
    #22848906 - 02/01/16 12:34 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

What kind of odd non sexual fantasies do you have?(please forgive typos coming down from a good day and aboit to pass out:lol:)

A few that I've had

I would love to bathe in hot orange goop. Like the stuff you wash your hands with after working on cars and shit.

Anytime I'm in a video store i picture myself going batshit and knocking the shelves over. Idk why video store's just have a habit of triggering rhis one over anywhere else. Hell Wal-Mart would be more satisfying but i never think of it there.

I would love to be tied head on one car and feet on another and let them drive apart to crack my back and neck.(I always have tension in my neck and feel as though my vertebrae were meant to be spaced about an extra inch apart:lol:)

Heated house. Like literally every inch of the hoise idls heated, the walls the floor, the countertops even better would be to control the temp on ever sirface in the house.

A recliner with an armrest that flips open(many have this where it reveals a remote hole and cupholder) to reveal a keypad that works as a universal remote, along with standard plug outlets and usb ports for charging devices.

Well those are all i can think off the top of my head, but what do you think would be nice to see throughout the day? Try to keep them drug and sex free. Probably the most unshroomy thread ever:lol:)

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22848952 - 02/01/16 12:59 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You got some strange non sexual fantasies!

i guess mine is to fly around like superman.

And swim in a pool of blue or orange jello.

I would like to shoot a rocket launcher into big barrels of gasoline. That'd be cool.

OH and lite a full on fireworks show with aerials with a mind-computer interface.

Drive a supercar or race in an Formula 1.

Skydive over a huge reef on a clear day.

My last fantasy is i wanna go to a festival that has only shroomerities and i can meet all my favorite members! that would be so dope!

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleWyoMX
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #22848957 - 02/01/16 01:02 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've always wanted to smash an ice carving and drop a piano from like a 10 story building also like your video store one I volunteered in a library and knocking over shelves definitely crossed my mind a time or two.

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: WyoMX] * 1
    #22848983 - 02/01/16 01:20 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

LSD party at Neimen Marcus.  The layout of stuff in the store is unreal, especially the ties and shoes.

I'm given three wishes from a genie and I use my first wish to wish that my next two wishes come out exactly as I intend them, regardless of wording or genie interpretation.  Then I'd wish for (1) an annually inflation- and cost-of-living-adjusted, legal income stream of what's equivalent to $12,000,000 USD/year post-tax today, for the next 25 years and (2) all traffic and law enforcement magically yield a full lane to anyone involved in my activity and myself such that I or my guests for whatever I'm doing don't have to wait in traffic or worry about police and this wish is forever.

I'm allowed to operate mind control on others at my will.

Spending a week on a private island with all my friends with lots of the best drugs available.

Reducing Prisoner #1's post count to 0.

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #22848986 - 02/01/16 01:21 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
You got some strange non sexual fantasies!

i guess mine is to fly around like superman.

And swim in a pool of blue or orange jello.

I would like to shoot a rocket launcher into big barrels of gasoline. That'd be cool.

OH and lite a full on fireworks show with aerials with a mind-computer interface.

Drive a supercar or race in an Formula 1.

Skydive over a huge reef on a clear day.

My last fantasy is i wanna go to a festival that has only shroomerities and i can meet all my favorite members! that would be so dope!

Lets be homest here, there's no way that last one wouldn't turn sexual and drug fueled in a matter of seconds. But comsidering how.great it is I'll let it slide this one time.:datass:

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#22849005 - 02/01/16 01:34 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Also every street that goes down a steep hill i want to sled down. Idk really any hill that's steep i want to sled down. It's like my brain is permanently stuck looking for that perfect hill to sled down. I don't even own a sled.:lol:

And of course having the ultimate lucid dreaming ability. But i think that goes without saying for everyone and much like the "shroomery festival" idea, they would all be drug fueled sexy romps.

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

Edited by LuSiD enthusiast (02/01/16 01:38 AM)

OfflineOceanshore23Forest
Salviaatoorr
Female User Gallery

Loc: Oceanshore_Forest__
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: LuSiD enthusiast] * 2
    #22849048 - 02/01/16 02:25 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Wearing used female clothing

--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: LuSiD enthusiast] * 2
    #22849059 - 02/01/16 02:43 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

metal legs

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

InvisibleRocket

Loc: Land of the Freaks Flag
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: shadyy]
    #22849067 - 02/01/16 02:58 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:harhar:

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Rocket]
    #22849121 - 02/01/16 04:17 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

having the ability to torture and kill any person over the internet, such as people on youtube, people on facebook and people on the shroomery 
able to implant thoughts and control people

:creepylurker:

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

InvisibleRocket

Loc: Land of the Freaks Flag
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: daz01]
    #22849153 - 02/01/16 04:34 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:trolled:

:70swhoa:  :elderno:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: daz01] * 1
    #22849160 - 02/01/16 04:40 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Hoboy. Really? Me?

You see, I'm a spirit worker. I work intensively with spirits. I have a power animal, spiritual guides, and at times supernatural events and synchronicities precede me and follow in my wake.

A friend and an acquaintance died unexpectedly, while I was meditating. Their spirits actually dropped by in that meditation, announced that they had died, and said their goodbyes as well as gave messages for their close ones.

My dead mother drops by occasionally, as does my dead grandfather and a deceased friend.

I am training my clairvoyancy actively, I have misses but also hits  (watch Putin in the immediate future, something big is up involving him).

I'm working on Astral Projection. Look that up, its a thing. I'm not saying you really leave your body but, its a spirit liberation as if you do. Its not just a rumor, people do it.

Remote viewing is on my to do list.

I have a number of spirit helpers that inhabit artifacts and symbols. One is a Servant, the other is a Guardian yet another is a Sage.

Need I say more? Perhaps, to buy a small piece of silver and keep it in your possession in anticipation of a miracle. Doesn't have to be big, its not quantity but quality, it has to be the actual metal and you have to hold it in anticipation of.. well the best I can say about that is "completely unexpected good fortune." I don't know what it is, JUST DO IT.

Theres so much, so much. Not just do I have nonsexual dreams but I'm actually living them.

Call me a fool, call me deluded its really OK. I know that it cannot be in our shared reality but in that separate other reality of the dream, something is truly happening, and sometimes it crosses over from that realm to our physical world.

Its everything I wanted to be.

A persistent dream I have is somehow becoming very rich and living a quiet life doing a lot of good works for others with all that money. Not about me being the big man, no being the catalyst in effecting positive change in the world for others.
I don't want gratitude or fame.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Salviaatoorr
Female User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Asante]
    #22849165 - 02/01/16 04:43 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

hi there asanta!!!  how are you??? hugs, the fantasies i have are all sexual man, i dont know how to have non-sexual ones

--------------------
Jonas is everready
Marcus is a therapist
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.

OfflinePariahprose
I'm Thinking Arby's...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treana's Anus Flag
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Asante] * 1
    #22849168 - 02/01/16 04:46 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You mean there are such things as nonsexual fantasies? Gosh! You really do learn something new everyday!

--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Oceanshore23Forest]
    #22849169 - 02/01/16 04:46 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I'm feeling awesome, I hope you are too.

I was a bit in a rut, my hope and faith had caved in, but my medtiation with MXE has completely turned that around.

I'm blazing with fire of spirit, embracing life with both hands!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
    #22849220 - 02/01/16 05:14 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

world peace

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Offlinemuckamuck
Stranger
    #22849240 - 02/01/16 05:24 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

xTaYsEa_CiA said:
Wearing used female clothing

mine are usually pretty lame, like saying something clever in front of someone i admire, or being a hero and showing off my physical prowess by winning a fight in front of a girl  :shrug:

--------------------
:hank:

InvisibleHugeShroom
Muschis ftw
 User Gallery

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: muckamuck] * 1
    #22849262 - 02/01/16 05:43 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i imagine buying a shitload of cats and then put them in our house, just like that looney woman from the simpsons, imagine the sound of them meowing lol.

then i guess it would be fun (unless i would feel pain) placing an atomic bomb beside me and than make it explode and being hurled away hundreds of meters

huge water balloon warfare with like 1 million vs 1 million people on a huge meadow on shrooms or cid *powerful motivation speech* FOOOR MIDDLE-EARTH! RAAAAWW!

exploring the insides of a cubensis shroom as a mini-me *how the fuck did i end up here* on shrooms

Quote:

daz01 said:
having the ability to torture and kill any person over the internet, such as people on youtube, people on facebook and people on the shroomery 
able to implant thoughts and control people

yea playing god would be fun too i guess

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: muckamuck]
    #22849267 - 02/01/16 05:45 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I don't recall having nonsexual fantasies, maybe getting rich but I think that all leads back to sex. My dreams are another story. In my dreams, I can box and ice skate well. In reality I can't box and was only  medium level skater. However, I usually smoke cigarettes in my dreams or I am an on again, off again smoker, while I actually haven't smoked for over 21 years.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineIn dust we trust
PCP Saved My Life
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Brian Jones]
    #22849334 - 02/01/16 06:25 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Getting a time machine so I can see Rage Against The Machine in their prime

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22849341 - 02/01/16 06:29 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

When they were but a sparkle in their mother's eyes? :grin:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineIn dust we trust
PCP Saved My Life
    #22849353 - 02/01/16 06:40 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

idk, 1995?

I was a kid back then so idk they're exact date of them being in their prime

OfflineChuckfinely
another round for me an my buddy

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22849466 - 02/01/16 07:58 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

most of my fantasies involve a cute chick, a bunch of acid, and an island so i guess those dont count.

other then that i would have to say..

dissolution of my social anxiety

the ability to put one of those cow pushers from a train onto the front of my car

freedom from probation so i could smoke pot

having my police record wiped clean

enough money to have fun

Maybe find something i am passionate about or really interested in. Have never been able to and i always see people that can get really into something and it makes me totally envious

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

#22852140 - 02/01/16 07:56 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I have fantasies about strange ways to crack my back as well.

I have this one where I get up on one of those saddles for that one Olympic event where they twirl all around. Anyway, I want to lay down on it with my belly button pointing straight up or even backward so the center of the saddle would hit my lower back.
then I want two people on either side to pull down and and down and down until it almost starts to hurt, then slowly twist back and forth, yet again at either extreme until almost hurting.

Then afterward I would lay flat on my back and smoke a cigarette

Hows that for a specific one?

Edit:
Oh, I forgot about the muscles in my lower back. I want someone to give me a muscle relaxant, an opiate, and some weed, then when it all hit top effect get a nearly brutal message. Like some woman named HELGA just goes totally to town on my lower back. I would need to know she was a professional because I'd literally never say "when" no matter how much it hurt (i.e. the drugs).

I have this weird mentality of wanting to get things over with. Theres something very attractive about one single nearly traumatic event that would make me feel tons better. Probably totally foolish

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Edited by bloodsheen (02/01/16 08:02 PM)

OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: bloodsheen]
    #22852168 - 02/01/16 08:03 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Tipote]
    #22852172 - 02/01/16 08:04 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Make an entire above-ground pool of jell-o

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Adolin]
    #22852239 - 02/01/16 08:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Have a giant room covered in some super slippery stuff and run around in it full tilt in silk pajamas. Preferably dry, like maybe flour or corn starch on the slickest linoleum someone could find.

Yea man, imagine how fun that'd be? Not an impossible goal either

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: LuSiD enthusiast] * 1
    #22852297 - 02/01/16 08:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Have a giant room covered in some super slippery stuff and run around in it full tilt in silk pajamas. Preferably dry, like maybe flour or corn starch on the slickest linoleum someone could find.

Yea man, imagine how fun that'd be? Not an impossible goal either
Quote:

Tears_Acid said:
Am I the only 1 with cheese manipulation fantasies???

Oh my christ my friend, you'd have been envious of me. I used to live within an hour of the Farm Show Complex, where every year they do some record breaking butter sculpture.

Hes the most recent one

--------------------

OfflineCj-B
All the same...I saw it first.
Male

Loc: The Library of Babel
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: abltsandwich]
    #22852336 - 02/01/16 08:44 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

abltsandwich said:
Reducing Prisoner #1's post count to 0.

:datass:

--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our ownโ€”hard for me, at least."

OfflineBWL1215
Stranger
Male

#22852368 - 02/01/16 08:52 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i want to go into a store with a friend and knock everything over and start a riot

OfflineHabadashery
Male

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: BWL1215] * 1
    #22852471 - 02/01/16 09:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I have all sorts of fantasies when I drive a car.  Mostly about doing something like a PIT maneuver on someone who is driving like a confused pussy, then dragging them out of their car and beating them savagely.  Or when someone drives by in a really loud car, at way over the speed limit, I fantasize about catching up to them up the road, and they are in the ditch and their car is on fire, and they are trapped, and I don't help them.

Or when I'm riding my bike, and I pop my tire on some garbage that someone threw from their car, I fantasize about finding the car of the littering piece of shit, and slashing all their tires and carving "litter bug" across the hood and drivers side with a torch.

Or, one of my favorites, when I get pulled over for a infraction that pretty much amounts to bullshit, the cop coming up to my window gets splattered to pieces by a truck from behind.

OR!  When I'm waiting at a stop light, and it turns green, and the person in front of me can't even pay attention to driving long enough to notice it's a green light, so I jam on the gas and push them into oncoming traffic.

Yea I mostly fantasize about hurting the people that I despise.

This above all else is why I sold my vehicle and I now ride a bicycle, I should NOT be on the road in a car.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: Habadashery]
    #22852515 - 02/01/16 09:40 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Ok im gonna cheat but it's my thread so I'm allowed, i would love for scopolamine to be just like vice made it out to be(they make it seem too perfect) and getting pulled over by a cop and blowing it in his face. I'd have him bring me everything out of confiscated lab, dose the rest of.the police hq with it, then they all lock themselves in cells with the prisoners.:lol:

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

InvisibleHugeShroom
Muschis ftw
 User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: bloodsheen] * 1
    #22853287 - 02/02/16 01:42 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:
I have this weird mentality of wanting to get things over with. Theres something very attractive about one single nearly traumatic event that would make me feel tons better. Probably totally foolish

i know exactly what you are talking about, for me that is one reason to take psychedelics

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: HugeShroom]
    #22853390 - 02/02/16 02:39 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HugeShroom said:
Quote:

bloodsheen said:

i know exactly what you are talking about, for me that is one reason to take psychedelics

Can't agree with the combo of these statements any more.(it's late and i feel like i totally missed what i meant to say and i didn't make sense there i agree:lol:)

For me the worst trips are the best. Those trips where you say " HOLY FUCK, i didn't think the acid was that strong."

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

OfflineWierdc
Stranger

Loc: East Coast
Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: LuSiD enthusiast] * 1
    #22853410 - 02/02/16 02:55 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I want to rub chicken grease on my naked body and go eat at kfc

:kfc:

--------------------

InvisibleHugeShroom
Muschis ftw
 User Gallery

#22858244 - 02/03/16 04:56 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:
Ok im gonna cheat but it's my thread so I'm allowed, i would love for scopolamine to be just like vice made it out to be(they make it seem too perfect) and getting pulled over by a cop and blowing it in his face. I'd have him bring me everything out of confiscated lab, dose the rest of.the police hq with it, then they all lock themselves in cells with the prisoners.:lol:

does this really work? i mean blowing some really pure scopolamine in someones face would it affect the person a lot ?

Salviaatoorr
Female User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: HugeShroom]
    #22858249 - 02/03/16 04:58 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

they are all sexual

--------------------
Jonas is everready
Marcus is a therapist

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#22863811 - 02/04/16 01:51 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Another one I've always had is i want to be able to hook up my ps4 controller to any tv show or movie and take control of the characters. I'd also like to be able to hook up a keyboard and control the dialog as well.

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#22863873 - 02/04/16 02:10 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I fantasize about nonsexual intercourse.

Salviaatoorr
Female User Gallery

Re: NONsexual fantasies [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #22866296 - 02/05/16 01:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Taylor Hill
Just now ยท
Truvuda, Marijuana, Salvia, and Welbutrin

--------------------
Jonas is everready
Marcus is a therapist

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag