Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: iiilil]
    #22923924 - 02/19/16 06:58 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iiilil said:
Solid commentary Markos !

:cheers: (I corrected some grammatical errors, but thanks).

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: zzripz] * 1
    #22926216 - 02/20/16 01:16 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Worshiping God, a man, has nothing to do with worshiping penises. You might as well be saying since I worship the Phallus than that leaves you to worship the Pussy, the Devil? Do you worship Pussies? I don't think you do.

Regarding my belief system on looking down on women and animals. I don't look down on them. I love animals more than most humans. But the bible clearly states that we were put above animals in the image of God. And you can't tell me The Whole World doesn't hunt animals, cage them up in farms, treat them like literally crap, beat the shit out of them, and butcher them. And in a sense, that is how humans are being treated also. All the while claiming, oOoO I have a Dog/Cat/etc. they are my best friend! I'm an animal lover! No, cut that crap out. I bet you're having pork chops for dinner.

Regarding woman/homo's: I love women. Beautiful/charming creatures. But let's face it. Most of them are in league with Satan. They are extreme sexual deviants that give into everything that's easy (natural). The easy path is the true path to hell. Some men also love women so much that they want to be like women, hence why you have "gays". Men should be solid strong figures but most of them are now effeminate and weak. You've heard the saying all too many times before: Quit Being a Bitch/Pussy. The rise of homo's in the world are a huge Blaspheme to God. And now the funny joke is that gay's want to marry? Are you kidding me? Like these gays know what actual love is? They're just into Dicks and that is lust, one of the seven deadly sins. I have a gay cousin that's a prostitute and is all into making easy huge amounts of money and guess what? HE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.  Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that gays and women are always trying to take the easy path out and they mostly all love Satan. That's why you see women having a bunch of gay best friends or whatever. They literally fear God and give into Satan.

Look at this gay guy:

Can you honestly say you want more of this nonsense rising up in the world? You want this shit corrupting your lives? These guys and girls now worship the PHALLUS. Gays and women are all about big penises, multiple partners. Women only want men who are RICH and superficial!! Everything the bible warns about. Money is the root of all evil and all women around me and where I live are into JUST THAT.

Look at this thread I posted here on the shroomery regarding the emasculation of Men in America:  https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22890206#22890206

Edited by Leviticus969 (02/20/16 01:23 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Leviticus969]
    #22926323 - 02/20/16 01:47 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Most of them are in league with Satan. They are extreme sexual deviants that give into everything that's easy (natural). The easy path is the true path to hell.

This is how you see women? Did Jesus really see them that way? Didn't he hang with one of those whores?
I think your christian views are extreme and negative in the extreme.  I'm surprised actually from some of your other posts which seem reasonable.  I'll not say more because I grew up brainwashed in christianity and I know how pervasive that cultural belief system is and the futility of trying to reason with the religious. It just makes me sad. :sad:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Icelander] * 1
    #22926596 - 02/20/16 03:19 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah... It really is sad the state of affairs and don't get me wrong... And I'm sorry if I come off as harsh. My intent is not to offend but to shed light on a different point of view.  Chicks are hot I love them. And by being in League with Satan, well, lot of people are and that's just the truth. You see that all seeing eye in the back of the dollar bill?

Check out what the bible says in this verse...:

"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." 6When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. 7Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings..."

Many don't even realize it. I, for one, was a heavy Satanist. America is all about sex and phallus worship over the true worship of the Divine. This is the utmost blasphemous act that one can do.

Now... is Lucifer really the liberator and was God really the Slave Master? I believe in free will just as much as God or anyone does. I respect people's decisions and hope that people respect mines... I can only hope they choose wisely. Seeing all sides of the story before making their sound judgement.

Jesus hung out with a whore/prostitute yes. Mary Magdalene. Her story goes like this:

Luke links Mary with Joanna and Susanna and “many others” as those healed of evil spirits and infirmities by Jesus. As Mary is referred to as having “seven demons” her condition must have been worse than the rest. But the moment Jesus' compassionate eyes saw the wild-eyed and cringing woman of Magdala, He saw in her the ministering angel who would be a blessing to His own heart and to others. In His authoritative voice He commanded the tormenting demons to come out—and stay out—of her. “Back! back! to your native hell, ye foul spirits of the pit,” and the miracle happened. Her deranged and nerve-racked mind became as tranquil as the troubled lake Jesus calmed. Sanity returned, the rosy tint was restored to her cheeks, and she was made whole. Now, “clothed and in her right mind,” she was ready to become one of the most devoted woman disciples of Him to whom she owed so much. That she was deeply grateful for physical and mental healing is shown by what she endeavored to do for her Deliverer and His cause. Saved from the terrible power of hell, she gave of her best to Him who had fully emancipated her from demonic possession. When Christ saved her, He liberated the highest virtues of sacrifice, fortitude and courage.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #22926940 - 02/20/16 04:53 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Most women are in league with Satan and Gays do not know what love is, only lust? You must be a Conservative Republican.  :lol: :rofl2: :rofl:

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#22927663 - 02/20/16 08:45 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

oh man, anyone can defend almost any position with a bible verse or two. I know from experience.

Like I said your views make me sad. Seems to me like you have just swung the pendulum and missed the middle path completely. :shrug:

best of luck to you, I hope your path brings you the peace you seek.

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #22932539 - 02/22/16 07:37 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

6Silent9Knight6 said:

Beautiful/charming creatures. But let's face it. Most of them are in league with Satan. They are extreme sexual deviants that give into everything that's easy (natural). The easy path is the true path to hell.

WITCHES.  We're not just sexual deviants, we're also master manipulators.  We can heal you, but it will cost you your soul.  We keep one eye on the mother moon, for when she is full, it is time for magick and we dance with our friends, the gays.

:whoyougonnacall:

--------------------

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
    #22932592 - 02/22/16 08:31 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Regardless of all the scriptural evidence you can muster, could you give me one answer:

Why do you want to believe in anything like Satan?

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: remake]
    #22932623 - 02/22/16 09:11 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Duality.

Every Batman needs a Joker.

--------------------

Invisibleremake
Male

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: CherryBom]
    #22932663 - 02/22/16 09:38 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Why are imaginations of a world existing without evil so impossible to believe in?

We all believe in good, but, we also feel we have to believe in evil for good to exist?

I'm just wondering. Why do we want to believe in evil? Not why we have to (these reasons being subject to perception and preference).

Are there any good enough reasons to convince me to want to inform my future children that there exists an evil demon IN and OUTSIDE them which they have NO control over?

Why not calmly/patiently show them better/more effective ways of reacting to people and events?

Its all a silly misunderstanding.

IMO this whole duality shtick seems to be quite restrictive to the way in which we perceive ourselves.

Edited by remake (02/22/16 09:58 AM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#22932746 - 02/22/16 10:23 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I've actually wondered about this also.  Ernest Becker has imo important things to say about why we are in this state of affairs in his book Escape from Evil.

IMO there is a way out if we had the courage to face it.  Not a perfect way but a way that could make life worthwhile for almost every human instead of a lucky few.

--------------------

Edited by Icelander (02/22/16 10:25 AM)

Invisibleremake
Male

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Icelander]
    #22932789 - 02/22/16 10:40 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
I've actually wondered about this also.  Ernest Becker has imo important things to say about why we are in this state of affairs in his book Escape from Evil.

IMO there is a way out if we had the courage to face it.  Not a perfect way but a way that could make life worthwhile for almost every human instead of a lucky few.

Saw you mentioned him in another post. Will give it a read.

I agree.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #22932907 - 02/22/16 11:18 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I have been watching a very interesting series of programs on the telly. The series is titled, Violent Child, Desperate Parents. I have watched two episodes up to now and am learning a lot (we are always learning)

In both progs we have seen VERy disruptive kids who not only attack their parent (the first was a single dad, and send prog was a single mum) but bully their siblings and wreck their houses.
NOW, some mindsets would see these kids as 'mentally ill', and there is even t5his awful belief in Africa which combines traditional beliefs in evil spirits and Christian belief that such  children were possessed by demon, and they have banished, tortured and even murdered the children there/ In fact many of the targeted kids are very good but are blamed if anything bad happens in the family and they believed to be cause of it!!

In the 'modern west which has got rid of such superstitions' generally such children would be seen as having 'mental illness' and needing drug treatment

but rather than all that nonesense the woman therapost they get looks at the whole scene, the family. She--Mandy Saligari--finds that the parents are carrying all kinds of shit -lack of self esteem etc owing to their relation ship with their parents--and this is affecting how their children are with them

Once all of this is becoming addressed the child and parents becomes totally different and the relationships become healthy all round

THIS is intelligence, and not all the religious and secular nonesense which is reductive and doesn't see whole dynamics but blames the victims of ignorance, and oppression

Edited by zzripz (02/22/16 11:20 AM)

Invisibleiiilil
Stranger

#22933186 - 02/22/16 12:58 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

fair being foul, and foul being fair;
Inversion.

You speak to many things people are oft' unaware .....made so due to how they have chosen to live their lives blindly. The fog becomes thick at a time when such people are many thus clouding their view even with -eyes- wide open.

It would seem that you have 'seen' a great deal with clarity throughout your journey.
Do you weep for your brothers and sisters in these times? Or do you feel thus should be made manifest?

OfflineRavendance
Wizzerd
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: CherryBom]
    #22933514 - 02/22/16 02:56 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
Duality.

And every Joker needs a Hero, a Creator, and Mankind.

My problem with Christianity is that it rejects and denies the Joker, when the Joker deals with some of the more powerful healing magic.

Duality is just a created concept when you reject a piece to a whole.

Christianity and all those other explicitly mono-theistic religions are so incredibly unbalanced it is disgusting.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Ravendance]
    #22933556 - 02/22/16 03:06 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

If I take your meaning correctly I agree. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #22934012 - 02/22/16 05:41 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ravendance said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:
Duality.

My problem with Christianity is that it rejects and denies the Joker, when the Joker deals with some of the more powerful healing magic.

Christianity and all those other explicitly mono-theistic religions are so incredibly unbalanced it is disgusting.

Christianity rejects Depth. For that mindset 'below', including on Earth, is the realm of the Devil/Satan who is believed to be at the very centre of matter
Old artistic depictions of 'Hell'/Church propaganda show hells as in levels going forther down, in contrast with their 'heavenly hierarchical levels' with 'God the Father' on the top

Such a mindset fears Depth. It wants to get-away-from-all-that-bad-stuff-down-here/Depth, and escape to 'up there'

OfflineRavendance
Wizzerd
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #22934120 - 02/22/16 06:05 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

6Silent9Knight6 said:
Regarding woman/homo's: I love women. Beautiful/charming creatures. But let's face it. Most of them are in league with Satan. They are extreme sexual deviants that give into everything that's easy (natural). The easy path is the true path to hell.................
.Blah Blah Blah "I'm afraid of Satan and going to hell"
They literally fear God and give into Satan.

Damn son, this is what I was referring to in my previous post.  Christianity is a FEAR-BASED RELIGION.  Modern Christianity would not exist if Christians weren't afraid of what they don't understand (death, women, sex, homosexuality, magic)

In classic mythology from around the world, there are different archetypal (<-----  important word there) figures, ones that people are supposed to learn from.

There's the hero (who usually does some type of brave sacrifice or goes on a quest), there's the creator (a wise figure that usually is the creator of everything and can give knowledge), and one of the most important roles is the TRICKSTER role in mythology (Loki, the raven/coyote, ect.)  But the world can't exist without the tricksters, and these myths make that clear.

I feel like the vast majority of Christians totally bypass the ARCHETYPAL nature of all and are DEATHLY AFRAID of the trickster role.

I'm not afraid of MY god, but I embrace YOUR "satan" because I am brave enough to experience the "whole" divine experience and not shut out half of it.

I can say 1000% that this poster is afraid of his concept of "satan".  He may not be afraid of his God, but he sure is afraid of his Satan.

PS:

"creatures"? :rofl: He must find it very difficult to get laid.  Unless he doesn't believe in sex.

Edited by Ravendance (02/22/16 06:13 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#22934143 - 02/22/16 06:10 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Any religion that threatens punishment for non compliance is fear based imo. :satansmoking:

--------------------

Invisibleiiilil
Stranger

#22934463 - 02/22/16 07:18 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ravendance said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:
Duality.

"healing" magic? ..
:nicesmile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom