Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Eywa_devotee]
    #22910643 - 02/16/16 05:04 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Perhaps read a couple of books that might explain things to you before you attempt to reject a mythos upon which the very unconscious structure of your psyche is grounded, whether you realize it or not. The construction of the New Testament based on the Jewish liturgical calendar is beautifully explained by Rev. John Shelby Spong in his book Liberating the Gospels: Reading the Bible With Jewish Eyes. And the deeper mythic material from which virtually every story concerning Jesus has been appropriated from the Egyptian Coffin and Pyramid Texts is amply documented in D.M. Murdock's Book Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection. Of course, I'm leaving out anything specifically on the Greek mythic tradition which rendered Jesus as a demigod (which is one good reason the Jews didn't accept the later Christian theology of the Incarnation), but it's doubtful you really want your questions answered if it requires an effort on your part. Complainers just like to complain.

NOTE: This just in - a sampler of J.S. Spong from alternet.org:  http://www.alternet.org/belief/why-it-heretical-read-bible-literally

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Edited by MarkostheGnostic (03/04/16 07:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Loc: State of Confusion, Arkan... Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #22910686 - 02/16/16 06:04 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

We are told: He died for our sins to save us from eternal damnation.

What really happened: He died for his PRIDE. Specifically, the desire to be remembered as the (Jewish) messiah.

The hero's journey aspect of the Horus myth is echoed throughout all of our religions. We all want a savior and a leader, especially in the winter of our lives, when the Sun seems dead and all is dark. Fear not, for the light is not without, it is within. Just let go of the darkness and it will shine once more.

Imagine if instead of empty belief, every Christian in the world decided to simply do as Christ commanded and just love one another? What a nice world we would have. Instead of praying in vain for forgiveness of so called sins, pray for others. Forgive yourselves of your own sins. Grow up, and actually change your ways. I've seen some that are true Christians, the ones who walk the walk as much as they talk the talk, but they are very few and far between.

I will assure you, that when you experience death, one of the first things the though form of (satan) will try is to make you afraid. It knows everything you desire, are afraid of, and are ashamed of.

What it tries to do is make you believe that you deserve to suffer, and the only way to avoid this punishment is to give up and merge with it. I have first hand experience that it does not play fair! It will go to extremes to set you up for an epic failure that will best even the nastiest of undercover stings in the degree of fucked over.

Christianity as it is usually practiced is a trap for most people because everyone has at least something they are afraid of, wish they could have experienced in life, or are ashamed of when they physically die. Sadly, not all of what you will be accused of is a act of true free will. Rather, it is more often then not, a coerced choice. It circumvents your free will by putting the blinders on so you cannot see other options or know what else to do. A classic example of this is a jealous husband or wife becoming a murderer over an affair. It uses emotions to blind you in short.

So what really happens when you enter the so called kingdom of heaven? It makes you experience joy and being with lost loved ones as you enter, then fear as you are shown your life's worst moments and get judged (in this case by Christ). Even if you can remember to plead the sacrifice of Christ, and most won't- it will ask you some variety of: "I know you believed Jesus died for your sins, but once you learned this, did you even try to follow His teachings or did you continue to sin?

After that, you are "pardoned" and allowed to have a "second chance" at life. You will get your deepest earthly desires, then your worst fears until there is no will left to continue experiencing. Ever see "Bedazzled", sort of like that. Basically in scientific terms, it derives energy from the oscillations of emotions and quantum duality of form and energy.

Instead of wishing for pipe dreams of everlasting life, what you aught to ask yourself before the end is: "Did i actually try to help others like Jesus did, or did i serve myself and use the Lord's name in vain?" So where is your faith- Is it in the thought form of Jesus Christ as a lifeless IDOL or is it in His words, LOVE ONE ANOTHER- in thought, in speech, and in deed?

There are many spiritual teachers in this world. They teach you nothing new. They only get you to remember what which you have forgotten. The truth that in your heart you always knew, yet were too afraid to acknowledge. That we are One.

Keep seeking until you find it, and never forget the grace you were given!

--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

Offlinealiens_made_humans
Stranger
    #22910983 - 02/16/16 09:43 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I think they killed him so's they could use it ritualistically.

It's most likely that first they had him killed because he threw the capitalists out of the temple (as detailed in the bible). And then later they realised how fucked they are / will be for so doing, so then they made up the story about how God sent him here purposely, and God knew his son would be rejected and killed by them, and that somehow that was planned to happen that way in order to save everyones soul...they just made that part up, to cover up how guilty they are in terms of the real reasons they killed him.
God doesn't send people here to die or be harassed. If that is someone's god - then their god is really satan. As in they worship something evil, that deliberately creates suffering.
That is a mental illness and it occurs in many cultures - being convinced they have to sacrifice somethings outside of themselves in order to appease some deity. Those "deities" might actually exist, but you're still insane if you do what they say.

--------------------
http://www.earthfirst.org - not nearly violent enough, what's needed is a wing which is a militia and targets people directly

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #22910986 - 02/16/16 09:45 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Do tell.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #22911039 - 02/16/16 10:08 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

but what 'Jesus' is supposed to have said, though there is no actual historical evidence he even existed, is full of contradiction.
On one hand he says you must 'love thy neighbour as thyself' and 'love thine enemies' and next is telling you to KILL your enemies, especially his:
Quote:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." (Luke 19:27)

Imagine you knew someone -a partner, and they said 'do not slap my child when he is bad' and then said 'slap my child when he is bad'

What the F would you think about the person giving such advice?

And this from the god of love?
Quote:

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" (Matthew 23:33)

Is that 'love' and what then is being even meant by that term

There is another quote from his followers which if I remember right goes: love them and heap coals on them'' meaning that IF you love your enemy this will make it worse for their punishment in 'hell'...? I mean how fkin VILE is that? It is far more integral to deeply hate someone than pretend love so that they will suffer. I find that really insidious!

John Lamb Lash also makes a very interesting point how the christian belief system creates the victim-abuse syndrome. This means that the victims OF this belief system often will go onto abuse others once it hooks them  and so on down the line. it is a belief to make you do and accept abuse and not question it 'turn the other cheek':

Quote:

TW: You write that Jesus’ teachings: “Resist not evil”, “turn the other cheek”, “love your enemies”, “do good to those that hate you”, actually allows this victim-perpetrator bond to continue

JLL:  To me it’s self-evident. “Love your enemy” and “turn the other cheek”.  Take a few steps and look at that ethic.  There are two things wrong with this.  This ethic favors the perpetrator.  It’s a way of giving liaises fair to the perpetrators by accepting abuse.  The second point, it’s very imbalanced because it’s a message given to the people who have been subjected to violence.  If the message of Jesus is so universal and profound, why isn’t he saying something to the perpetrators as well? The only thing his ethic does for the victims is giving them the sense of a high moral ground.

Quote:

JLL: Go back and read the Old Testament.  Read how Jehovah treats his chosen children.

TW:  He’s always threatening to wipe them out!

Goda
JLL:  He punishes them, and then he promises to reward them more highly than any other nations.  But at the same time that’s only a lure to pull them deeper into the bonding. The next thing you know they’re being punished again and told they’re not good enough.  If you read the Old Testament with this victim-perpetrator syndrome as a key it’s a pretty eye-opening experience.  The second historical example is when the Europeans discovered America. They systematically perpetrated genocide on the Native Americans.  Why did they do that when they could have acted otherwise and made alliances with those people?  My answer is that the Europeans who came to the Americas in the 15th century had already had genocide and violence enacted on them through the imposition of Christianity.  They were the abused who turned into the abusers.

Not In His Image: Interview with John Lamb Lash

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

#22913385 - 02/16/16 09:56 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I hate to be blunt, but it is in my opinion a 2000 year old and counting personality cult no different then those of some of the Hindu "god-men"

There's a reason why the religion is over 4000 years old. It holds truth and many people really do believe it to be true. To pass it off as some cult where a bunch of dumb fucks are following it blindly is pretty naive and self righteous imo.

Quote:

If Jesus was the true messiah, why did the BS continue even after he died?

For what reason would an all mighty being create a SATAN figure only to feed it's own ego like it did with Job?

Jesus was sent to earth to represent God and his teachings. For if people followed him they would have everlasting life filled with peace. But God also gave us free will. Because what good is creating people to follow and obey everything he says? He wants people to be able to choose what is right and what is wrong. . But people keep getting tempted by Satan and hence the bullshit will continue until people wisen the fuck up.

Quote:

It is the fear of death and dying that ultimately sells christianity to most people- Why would a being use fear of death to make people believe they are god almight, yet at the same time bait with everlasting life if they are a perfect being?

Many people fear death and dying with or without Christianity. Many also claim to be true Christians when they also worship unknowingly, Satan.

Quote:

What is your soul, is it really yours anyway?

What is the point of trying to avoid death if it is inevitable and necessary in a temporary world?

Your soul is yours since you have free will. You can either keep it for internal peace or what some may call "heaven" or sell it to Satan for some dough.

The point of trying to avoid death is because we are in purgatory. We are here born of wickedness and the longer we stay on this earth (hell) the wiser we become. The wiser we get the closer we are to achieving Heaven/peace on earth/Nirvana/whatever you want to call it.

The physical world IS temporary but the spiritual realm or Heaven as you may call it is eternal. Do you really believe we are created and put on this earth for no reason at all but to work and die? There's more to this complex life in all it's infinite mysteries and greatness.

Quote:

Why would a god so love the world (as it is) that he would send his own child to die?

God loved the world that he sacrificed his Son. That's what love is... Sacrifice... But not many realize that with love and sacrifice we are getting closer to heaven. It's hate and greed that will bring us down.

He loves the world "as is" because he's a God of forgiveness and really, he sees the potential in everything and not just how things are "as is".

Quote:

Why would a god wish to keep our species both IGNORANT and AFRAID?

God doesn't wish that. Satan does. Pick up the bible. The truth is in there and you shouldn't be ignorant after reading it. Although, reading it and understanding it are two completely different things. If you don't understand the bible its because the holy spirit has probably left you and you need to regain it's faith to understand.

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: aliens_made_humans]
    #22913516 - 02/16/16 10:29 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
but what 'Jesus' is supposed to have said, though there is no actual historical evidence he even existed, is full of contradiction.
On one hand he says you must 'love thy neighbour as thyself' and 'love thine enemies' and next is telling you to KILL your enemies, especially his:
Quote:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." (Luke 19:27)

This is actually taken out of context. These arent the words of God but the words of a chief tax collector whose name is Zacchaeus.

And regarding the turning the other cheek. God sent us here to be beings of love and peace. You've all heard the saying an eye for an eye makes the world go blind right? It's the same concept. If someone hits you and you hit them back, you are no longer practicing peace but are now the same person of whom you hate. You became the person that hit you and now you guys are both annoying to each other and this is how violence begets violence. In the end, you guys are both blind.

Quote:

aliens_made_humans said:

It's most likely that first they had him killed because he threw the capitalists out of the temple (as detailed in the bible). And then later they realised how fucked they are / will be for so doing, so then they made up the story about how God sent him here purposely, and God knew his son would be rejected and killed by them, and that somehow that was planned to happen that way in order to save everyones soul...they just made that part up, to cover up how guilty they are in terms of the real reasons they killed him.
God doesn't send people here to die or be harassed. If that is someone's god - then their god is really satan. As in they worship something evil, that deliberately creates suffering.
That is a mental illness and it occurs in many cultures - being convinced they have to sacrifice somethings outside of themselves in order to appease some deity. Those "deities" might actually exist, but you're still insane if you do what they say.

Aliens made humans? This is what you put your faith into?

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Leviticus969]
    #22914515 - 02/17/16 07:08 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

6Silent9Knight6 said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

This is actually taken out of context. These arent the words of God but the words of a chief tax collector whose name is Zacchaeus.

And regarding the turning the other cheek. God sent us here to be beings of love and peace. You've all heard the saying an eye for an eye makes the world go blind right? It's the same concept. If someone hits you and you hit them back, you are no longer practicing peace but are now the same person of whom you hate. You became the person that hit you and now you guys are both annoying to each other and this is how violence begets violence. In the end, you guys are both blind.

Quote:

aliens_made_humans said:

Aliens made humans? This is what you put your faith into?

Quote:

Quote:

And regarding the turning the other cheek. God sent us here to be beings of love and peace.

Oh right, I will come there and slap you and watch you turn the other cheek? It is daft not to defend yourself. it is natural to do so. All animals will unless they are so cowered they don't.
And what about this contradiction: 
Quote:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." – Matthew 10.34.

So you think Jesus was God?

Where is your evidence which states these are not the words of 'Jesus'? I at least provided the quote.
Quote:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." – Matthew 10.34.

Quote:

So what are you saying, you don't think death is natural?

Quote:

The whole Jesus myth is exactly that! 'God' sacrificing his only son to pay off our supposed debt. Yes it is insane

OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: zzripz]
    #22914614 - 02/17/16 08:41 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I can tell you from experience, that without a doubt, that while you have a body you have free CHOICE, you DO NOT really have free will until you emancipate yourself from all the thought forms that control your mind. The Bible tells you to pray to a thought-form in particular Jesus Christ, ask yourself honestly what you are preying to and why.

I have also witnessed first hand, that the being called Satan was allowed to do some very fucked up things to me. Things like frankly taking over people and setting me up for failure, giving me impossible luck at gambling, and yes, even frank Jesus like powers (light edition). It had me by the BALLS for over a year! What i was given a taste of was not worth the cost of what it was going to do if i accepted the so called gifts. It tries the drug dealer's "the first time is free" tactic, then it OWNS you. Crucifixion or beheading would have been a better fate then what it truly wanted to do to me if i accepted. The net result is it killed my pride and got me to realize and understand the concept of futility of faith in all worldly things and accept that the loss of my body is inevitable. The whole free will and salvation/culpability/judgement argument is out the window at this point.

Therefore some being is giving us using a delusion of free will for the purpose of enslavement to it's will by subconscious manipulation of our choices. I'm not saying that Jesus didn't exist, or that he did not have some wise words that could lead us to TRUE salvation. Indeed if we all chose LOVE there would be heaven, even here on Earth. Sadly as Christianity is currently practiced, Jesus is made out to be God Almighty, which isn't the truth.

He was a guru, essentially no different then some of the Hindu gurus I've met. The sick irony is that the being Christians call Satan is what gave him the powers to heal and stuff. It went to his head. He chose EGO and PRIDE claiming himself greater than GOD in exchange for his life. To be specific exactly where he messed up was: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Seems like a pretty clear violation of: Thou shalt have NO GODS before Me!

Ultimately it is: The science and logic of space and form Vs. the faith and magic of the infinite and formless. I have sold my soul (ego) to Satan in exchange for the love and grace of the Goddess to bring true love and compassion to this world.

--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

Offlinefivepointer
    #22914631 - 02/17/16 08:49 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, amazing how you all can twist the scriptures to fit into what you want it to say, not what it actually says.

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: fivepointer] * 1
    #22914662 - 02/17/16 09:13 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:
Wow, amazing how you all can twist the scriptures to fit into what you want it to say, not what it actually says.

What does it "actually" say? And to who's authority regarding the interpretation thereof should one be obliged to? How is this determined? Don't you see your own interpretation as having a possibility of being a "twisting" of the scriptures?

Offlinefivepointer
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: remake]
    #22914690 - 02/17/16 09:32 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FranniePilgrim said:
Quote:

fivepointer said:

What does it "actually" say? And to who's authority regarding the interpretation thereof should one be obliged to? How is this determined? Don't you see your own interpretation as having a possibility of being a "twisting" of the scriptures?

Come on, these musings of the above posters are absolutely way over the top and WRONG.  They are ABSURD.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: fivepointer]
    #22914924 - 02/17/16 11:18 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:

LOL :lolsy:

...the Bible is THE book which is THE most cherry-picked from. Helloooo?? That is the point. You can use any view you want depending what you choose to pick from that book. Hate gays? well go on and cherry pic those bits that back that hate up. Want to 'keep women in their place'? go and find the quote you'll. Like the material you are wearing? then DO NOT whateverrrr pick the quote that tells you not to wear a certain material
This is big reason the freakin book wants throwing away. learn to think and feel for yourself

Offlinefivepointer
    #22915251 - 02/17/16 01:23 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, the book is the Word of God, so I will not be throwing it away.  Deal with it.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: fivepointer] * 1
    #22915378 - 02/17/16 02:11 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

This thread drives my point home so hard, it's really impressive.

--------------------

OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: CherryBom]
    #22915999 - 02/17/16 05:16 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

The biggest problem is that words are symbolic, and as such are subject to interpretation. Remember playing that game telephone back in grade school? That is the problem. No book, not even the bible, are the word of god. They are the words of human beings, maybe inspired by GOD almighty, maybe by a god like being, or even a voice in their own head that they believed to be god, and last but not least willful additions of their own mind.

For what it's worth, look at the patterns that LSD, mushrooms, or DMT produces mapped over everything. Then look at the Hebrew alphabet, the Tibetan alphabet, and the Sanskrit one. Can you read the language of the LSD, mushrooms, or the DMT?

--------------------

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

#22921738 - 02/19/16 02:38 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Oh right, I will come there and slap you and watch you turn the other cheek? It is daft not to defend yourself. it is natural to do so. All animals will unless they are so cowered they don't.

Turning the other cheek is not the cowardly thing to do. It's the right thing to stand up for what's right even if you're going to die. Nothing cowardly at all about that. It's slapping someone in the first place is what's wrong and cowardly. Would you want me to slap you in the face? Yeah, like that'll fix the problem.

If you're into doing what's natural and being like animals than you probably worship Baphomet. Part man/woman/animal. A sexual pagan God that only does what's natural and follows the animal instincts. Pagans are into Phallic worship. Are you into worshiping penises?

Quote:

Where is your evidence which states these are not the words of 'Jesus'? I at least provided the quote.

I'm really getting bored and tired of you wanting evidence for everything. It's called google man.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8"For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened"

So here it is:

Luke 19:1-27New International Version (NIV)
Zacchaeus the Tax Collector

19 Jesus entered Jericho and was passing through. 2 A man was there by the name of Zacchaeus; he was a chief tax collector and was wealthy. 3 He wanted to see who Jesus was, but because he was short he could not see over the crowd. 4 So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him, since Jesus was coming that way.

5 When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.” 6 So he came down at once and welcomed him gladly.

7 All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.”

8 But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
The Parable of the Ten Minas

11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Edited by Leviticus969 (02/19/16 03:12 AM)

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

#22921785 - 02/19/16 03:06 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

ZZRIPZ said:

""Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." – Matthew 10.34"

Again, this is taken out of context. I suggest if you want to know it's full truth you should read Matthew 10:1-42

But in short the passage is referring to a metaphorical sword of truth that will shed knowledge and wisdom onto disbelievers of Christ. It's a spiritual weapon vs physical.

Quote:

LOL :lolsy:

...the Bible is THE book which is THE most cherry-picked from. Helloooo?? That is the point. You can use any view you want depending what you choose to pick from that book. Hate gays? well go on and cherry pic those bits that back that hate up. Want to 'keep women in their place'? go and find the quote you'll. Like the material you are wearing? then DO NOT whateverrrr pick the quote that tells you not to wear a certain material
This is big reason the freakin book wants throwing away. learn to think and feel for yoursel

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#22921971 - 02/19/16 06:48 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Turning the other cheek is not the cowardly thing to do. It's the right thing to stand up for what's right even if you're going to die. Nothing cowardly at all about that. It's slapping someone in the first place is what's wrong and cowardly. Would you want me to slap you in the face? Yeah, like that'll fix the problem.

If you're into doing what's natural and being like animals than you probably worship Baphomet. Part man/woman/animal. A sexual pagan God that only does what's natural and follows the animal instincts. Pagans are into Phallic worship. Are you into worshiping penises?

First paragraph makes no sense. Of course I do not want you to come and slap me in the face like I very much hope you don't want me to do same to you. It is natural thatsomeone attacks you you will defend yourself if you can. Are you telling me you won't defend your child, or your mum if someone attacks them?
Turning the other cheek' makes the sadist laugh and not feel shame. It is very useful for tyranny such an ingrained lack of response to injustice.

The second of what you ask very much exposes your belief system, but is also VERY relevant, because it is not understood by many.
Your belief system looks down on animals. This is why your 'Devil' is a composite of human and animal. You also look down on women, and nature and sexuality. All these fears exposed in your accusation.
Then you assume that all of that is the result of phallic worship, and this is where you and many others are ignore-ant when talking about paganism. This is because you do not know the difference between solar phallic paganism and Goddess earth-centred paganism which the former also appropriated and suppressed.
In fact YOUR belief system in its more secret essence is solar phallic. You have your 'God' who although I bet you argue otherwise is understood to be masculine, hence the 'Father'. So your belief is patriarchal, and last i looked dad's had dicks!! And if you were to read The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross by John M. Allegro you would see just how deep their solar phallic beliefs go even seeing their holy muchrooms as 'God's penises' with his 'powerful spermatozoa' which once ingested brings the eater--so they believed--in contact with the 'word of God'!! And in John, 'Jesus' is equated with this word of god or 'Logos' and was esoterically believed to be 'God' in the flesh. So there yuou are: solar phallicism. But where that solar phallicism would differ with the Luciferian solar phallicism with its Baphomet symbolism, and occultism is that the former is pushing the 'will of God', whilst the occultists are all about the will of the initiated, and their Luciferian myth-although sharing the same worldview with you-is the inverse and sees your 'God' as a jailer, and 'Lucifer' as the liberator. But BOTH are patriarchal and destructive belief systems causing all kinds of havoc in the world. it is all about a male 'Will' over nature, over women, over women, over gays, over people with darker skin, over sexuality, over feelings, and emotions

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #22922290 - 02/19/16 10:28 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Your belief system looks down on animals. This is why your 'Devil' is a composite of human and animal. You also look down on women, and nature and sexuality. All these fears exposed in your accusation.

You nailed it right to the post. (pun intended)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies