Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Offlinetimelapses
Life in free form
Male

Loc: in a shroomery prison
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: viktor]
    #22877335 - 02/08/16 12:08 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Hail, Caesar. Being PG13 has a lot to say about it. Humor. Raised religious and this movie was perfect to those of a religous upbringing.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: timelapses]
    #22877923 - 02/08/16 07:06 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

do you mean the film titled that that's just been released? I just had a look at a youtube clip. although it looks funny, you get the stroooong feeling that it is made by Satanists! IE who are we agreeing with when we say 'I am so sick and tired of Christianity'?? With satanists who would see your loved ones who have a choice to fry in towers OR jump to their deaths, and for you to get you good shares from such horror and to mock them and their loved ones, and to want world domination? Who present a worldview that 'animality' is savage and 'i am just trying to allow that'; that feeling compassion and helping vulnerable people is so weak willed. That listening to and feeling another's suffering means they are 'psychic vampires'?

Invisiblemajicman30
naturejunkie
 User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: zzripz]
    #22878251 - 02/08/16 10:47 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I have had the feeling of religion being "forced" so to say or being" bestowed" into me before. Then all of the sudden after a long hardship God opened my eyes, and communicated with me like he hadn't before. And for those saying that religion is not for me. I would be a little sketchy of not believing in these with such great power. Well I don't go to church either, but I still wake up thanking God, and Jesus, and continue to do their will from this day foreward. It's never going to be easy, but you will feel the best I can assure you of it. Jesus is real, and what he has said is true. But who will believe a simple soul as myself who would probably tell you that a mushroom is the secret MANNA. (lol)Well it wouldn't b a sectet then WOULD IT. I LOVE MY HEAVENLY FATHER PEACE (my $0.02)

--------------------
[/url][url=http://files.shroomery.org/files/16-12/893004217-IMG_4581.

Edited by majicman30 (02/08/16 10:48 AM)

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: majicman30]
    #22880777 - 02/08/16 11:10 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I've strayed too far from God and am now on the road back to redemption. I can only hope and try my hardest for forgiveness before it's too late

Offlinedeezdelta
Smut Peddler
Male

Loc: Santa Barbara California....
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: CherryBom]
    #22881311 - 02/09/16 02:04 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I agree that evangelical christianity and literal bible interpretations are pretty lame and I also believe that anyone who asks for money in exchange for salvation is definitely not very "holy" but I do think that it may be a bad idea to dismiss it completely.

Whenever I notice culture swaying in one direction I always get suspicious and a couple things that I've seen sway quite a bit in my lifetime and looking back 150 years or so it is the world's feelings towards of christianity and the large push of Darwin's theory.

First off, even though Darwin did come from an extraordinarily rich family, the man was not a genius. In fact he couldn't make it through his super prep rich kid school so his dad shipped him off. But Darwin's dad...  He was a genius. An evil genius of course(how do you think he got so rich). Anyway's if anyone wants to look up stuff on the Darwin's they can. Bottom line is that its my belief that these filthy rich British industrialists and bankers wanted nothing more but full control over the entire human population and only through the destruction of the current religion could they then create a new religion based on pure materialistic philosophies. Of course the new religion had to be material based so that they could control the people with physical objects as well as convince people that there were no holidays cause that slows down production. Also there are many other phycological factors that were considered but way to much to quickly sum up.

Anyway the point is that the Hebrew account of this monotheistic religion is way older than this current religion of scientism and that all organized religions are really just governments other hand but this whole mess shouldn't let us discredit the concept of intelligent design or any others for that matter. But please, for the love of God people, look into the whole story on Darwin's, still never to be proven, not even close, I mean literally zero progress towards proof, theory of evolution and his alleged book, "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.". I think if more people just knew the actual title of the book they'd consider a sinister agenda.

--------------------
Don't die tonight.

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: deezdelta]
    #22881622 - 02/09/16 06:10 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Good post, but I disagree about Darwin. The guy was definitely a genius. I've read both The Origin of Species and the Descent of Man and, for his time, Darwin made observations that were unprecedented in science.

I have studied a lot of evolutionary psychology and have found that thinking about the ways that humans would have had to have learned to behave in the prehistoric days shape a lot of our behaviour now. For example, being physically violent against another person seldom works out to the long-term benefit of the violent person in our society. Nonetheless, it happens a lot. Why? Because monkeys had to be violent to survive.

A lot of the evil that people do comes from identifying with the monkey brain and thinking it's you. So if you want to explain why people are selfish, greedy, neurotic, neglectful and violent you only need to see why these behaviours have been selected for in our biological past.

The goal of much of spirituality is to get us to stop identifying with the thoughts that come from the monkey, lizard etc. brains.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Offlinedeezdelta
Smut Peddler
Male

#22881894 - 02/09/16 09:31 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I haven't read Darwins books but that's because I got way more wrapped up in the situations that surrounded the book. From what I've read about the man, admiditly from just a few other people's research, they claimed that Darwin wasn't smart enough to write them and that someone else must have written them. But in any case, the part that I found most interesting is that a man named Thomas Huxley, who was good family freinds with the Darwins and was also nicknamed "Darwins Bulldog" was basically the main reason the theory hit the masses the way it did. What's interesting is that all the men had South African diamond interests as well as being key members of the British Royal Eugenics society, which was a club determined to solve population issues. But that's not all. HG Wells was also a part of this and if you read the island of dr Moreau, it's just a story of a man who uses vivisection to create hybrid intelligent animals that eventually go crazy and kill their creator the good Dr. Also, Thomas Huxley was the father of Julien and Aldous Huxley and I don't know if you know but Julien was at a time the head of th eugenics society and also one of the founding forefathers of the UN. He wrote the book UNESCO, purpose and philosophy as well as other very strange stories. Then there Aldous. He wrote "A brave new world" and many other books and if you go on you tube there's an audio recording of a lecture hey gave here in Berkley in 1968 that you should at least listen to. Also if you have time to read a brave new world, in case you haven't, I think you'll find it too be a little too accurate for a book written in the 30's about today. But, you know me. If I didn't see it, it's all speculation so all I can do is imagine scenarios. Maybe what they were doing was for the good of everyone or maybe not. The reason I'd favor towards not has only to do with the rapid decline since this time but that could be totally unrelated.

For now, I just sit back, observe the real world, gather different information and try not to jump to conclusions. I tried to read Darwins book but I just couldn't get into it. I do know the basics but I will always be suspicious of the whole thing. Unless it's proven. That might do it for me. The fact that people were actually caught forging proof kinda just adds to the caution pile though.

--------------------
Don't die tonight.

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #22882202 - 02/09/16 11:03 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I've read Brave New World. It's a genius book.

Disagree that Darwin wasn't smart enough to write those books. They are full of observations that Darwin made on his various voyages around the world, like at the Galapagos Islands. If you know about Darwin's life it's clear that only he could have written them.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Offlinedeezdelta
Smut Peddler
Male

#22883135 - 02/09/16 03:58 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe it's about time I actually read the damn book. It's soooooo long though.... ughhhhhhh. I am in the midst of a nice amount "free time" so maybe this is a good time to rip that bandaid off. If I do decide to read it you can assure it will be with extreme criticism.

--------------------
Don't die tonight.

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

#22884521 - 02/09/16 08:43 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Evolution only exists because it was Created. And people used to believe the world was flat.

Playing with the Ouija board, to me, was one of the crazier unexplained experiences I've had that led me to believe there's more to this world than meets the eye or any rational thinking.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Leviticus969]
    #22884545 - 02/09/16 08:48 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

What's interesting to me and a little suspicious is with things like the Ouija board only a select few get anything out of it.  We all played with it as kids and then when tripping etc.  and nothing much came of it.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Icelander]
    #22884629 - 02/09/16 09:04 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah it's a trip... Everyone I played it with would touch it but it wouldn't move one bit but when this one girl touched it (my cousin).... It went out of control. Obviously, everyone would  suspect it was her just fucking with us but she was stern and adamant in making it clear to us that she wasn't moving it. A slight touch with her pinky and that thing would move all over the place.  I was a hardcore skeptic myself until I saw it. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. The spirits name was "Ano" and it was "supposed" to be her guardian angel but I highly doubt that.

I've read on here of some other people's experiences and it was even more terrifying so....

Offlinetimelapses
Life in free form
Male

Loc: in a shroomery prison
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: zzripz]
    #22885585 - 02/10/16 12:41 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

A story. Your post. When the Coen Brothers and they are Jewish, I do not need to make a story post to those who get the scene of Clooney looking up at was never shown but get it. The Jesus figure. :hmm:

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Icelander]
    #22885734 - 02/10/16 01:27 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
What's interesting to me and a little suspicious is with things like the Ouija board only a select few get anything out of it.  We all played with it as kids and then when tripping etc.  and nothing much came of it.

Are you so sure? Demons are ostensibly parasites that live off of the suffering they create. :devil:

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22885739 - 02/10/16 01:29 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

6Silent9Knight6 said:
Evolution only exists because it was Created. And people used to believe the world was flat.

Playing with the Ouija board, to me, was one of the crazier unexplained experiences I've had that led me to believe there's more to this world than meets the eye or any rational thinking.

--------------------

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #22885752 - 02/10/16 01:32 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah this girl I know played with it to the point of her whole house being haunted.

InvisibleLeviticus969
Male User Gallery

#22885778 - 02/10/16 01:39 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Google Earth The White House Ever?

Are you seeing the connection?

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22885793 - 02/10/16 01:45 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

6Silent9Knight6 said:
Yeah this girl I know played with it to the point of her whole house being haunted.

This little book has been around for decades and it documents exactly the kind of thing that you mentioned. Moreover, these 'entities' or 'demons' that masquerade as a departed human being are apparently parasitic and they glom onto the person who is opening him/herself to possession/oppression and follow them when they move from their haunted house to another location. Parker Brothers have been producing the Ouija (Oui is 'yes' in French and ja is 'yes' in German - Just say Yes to Demonic Possession). :devil:

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22885814 - 02/10/16 01:51 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone can connect the dots to create an elaborate conspiracy. Ever see the film A Beautiful Mind? When I was taking a lot of acid as a kid I'd see mushrooms when the painting had parasols. I once thought the music I was listening to was the sound track to a TV show that was on, but it was the stereo and the TV volume was off. I'd combine things and create my own realities. It is a characteristic of our mind to impose meaning. A squiggle on a chalk board and adolescents would say I drew a face, just to illustrate this. The American flag has 50 pentagrammatic stars. So what? At least they're not inverted! :lol:

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #22886633 - 02/10/16 09:57 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

there is no doubt there is global elite conspiracy. No doubt at all, and they use various codes, numbers (numerology), letters which are numbered in various ways (gematria), 'above so below' (Hermeticism) planning of their buildings, cities, monuments (cartography), names (topyny), wordplay, and all forms of literary devices, occult astrology, and subliminal predictive-programming,etc., all of which is mindcontrol.
They--the ones who are putting out and understanding the code--want people to not see, and laugh it off, and make out that 'you are delusional to see such a code because it is you who create it by imagining such connections. This is a reason that the film 'A Beautiful Mind' was released (and as an important side note, see how in that film the fact that the main character managed to come off his psychiatric medication was not mentioned! Which suits the same shts who push the mental illness myth to rake in billions!):

Quote:

It sounded like the John Nash character in “A Beautiful Mind.” Captain May explained that the Illuminati had put out “A Beautiful Mind” in 2001 as a pre-emptive strike against people like him who might figure out their 9/11 codes.

11 examples of Illuminati numerology 

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order