Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #22853405 - 02/02/16 04:53 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Douglas Howard said:
Quote:

viktor said:
So what's your opinion on the gays?

It says that God only look at our spirit and te spirit doesn't has no gender as it says.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: viktor]
    #22853466 - 02/02/16 05:42 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

Douglas Howard said:
Quote:

viktor said:
So what's your opinion on the gays?

It says that God only look at our spirit and te spirit doesn't has no gender as it says.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death.

God was showing to them how it is suppose to have had been before sin had entered into us, to see if we are able to keep His regulations of the way it was; but it was impossible for us because sin is still in us all. Having evil thoughts causes the body to go out of whack. And so God said first remove the evil thoughts in us and then the outside will be clean. And so do not have any animosity or any evil thoughts towards another, or else it will distort the outside, like your body or your descendant's body. and so we has to get rid of the trash first before everything to be able to work in harmony. And so if we even think of something evil, it will effect the body's development, and if we are trying to have children while our body is still sick can cause all sort of defects to our seeds.

Matthew 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.

Matthew 23:25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

Matthew 22:36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

In this video speak about how important to not to have evil thoughts or else it can effect the brain which effects the body or your future of your children developments.

Edited by Douglas Howard (02/02/16 06:10 AM)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #22853518 - 02/02/16 06:21 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineMr. Gilligan
Wanderer

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #22854363 - 02/02/16 11:48 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Do not let the actions of men or the hijacking of something ruin it. I have a very hard time with organized religion and church, but i have taken a lot of good from the Bible and have constructed my own version of Christianity, mostly the teachings of Jesus. I do not push these on anyone and they are constantly evolving.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Mr. Gilligan]
    #22854443 - 02/02/16 12:16 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

That's the only way I can see through the bs. :thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineMr. Gilligan
Wanderer

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Icelander]
    #22854464 - 02/02/16 12:22 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

you can use the bible to condone or support almost any action. i focus on the peace, love, and understanding taught through Jesus Christ. I am not much of an old testament man myself.

anyone who uses a religion to keep anyone down, to be mean, or any of that mess has missed the entire point of that religion.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#22854680 - 02/02/16 01:19 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I endorse your pov.:heart:

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#22858886 - 02/03/16 12:00 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Gilligan said:
you can use the bible to condone or support almost any action. i focus on the peace, love, and understanding taught through Jesus Christ. I am not much of an old testament man myself.

anyone who uses a religion to keep anyone down, to be mean, or any of that mess has missed the entire point of that religion.

Some preachers rely totally on Judgement and get caught up on all that.  Which is sad because I believe in love and that love never dies, it's only reborn again and again.

Offlineaciddrop
Lich King
Male

Loc: Hell
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: CherryBom]
    #22862421 - 02/04/16 03:31 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I'm really going to try and be serious for a minute.

Quote:

CherryBom said:
I was brought up pretty agnostic.  I am baptized.  I went to church for about a year when I was a child because I chose to, not because I had to.  I got bored and stopped going.  I have always generally been taught that there are all kinds of different ideas and religions and they all generally teach the same basic concept:  don't be a dick.

I am just so sick and tired of hearing about 'God' and Jesus and listening to judgmental Christian bullshit that rears up every summer when the pride parades start up.  And why gay folks can't get married, and why blacks are trouble makers and drugs are bad, mmmmmmkay?  I am so sick and tired of stuffy old white men telling me that abortions are wrong and why aren't I married yet?

I want to learn about healing herbs from crones in the forest, and crystal therapy from wiccans who aren't afraid to wear a pentagram for fear of being judged or persecuted.  I want western yoga to include chakra studies and Ayurveda, not just power vinyasa.  I want to learn what the mudras are in a pagan circle.

I wonder what the world would be like today if the Christian revolution never happened?  What if the pagans kept on doing their thing?  What if the Norse never converted?  Would Odin and Thor be legit?  Not just stories or comic book characters?

Would my boss stop mansplaining my own ideas to me like they were his own?  Fuck, maybe I wouldn't be the only woman in a 6 person management team. I guess a lot of things would be weirdly different.  I'm just so sick and tired of my entire life having this undertone of the church, the patriarchy, the glass ceiling, stuffy weddings, stuffy funerals.

Don't even get me started on weddings and funerals.  Under the eyes of god, honor and obey, till death do us part, OMG, shoot me in the face.  What do we even think we are doing?  Does anyone even believe this horseshit anymore?  What's the point?  People are just doing what has always been done with their eyes and hearts closed.  They don't even ask why.

I'm just so sick of it all.  Aren't we supposed to be evolving?  That is happening, right? I'm just a white girl trapped in a christian nation looking for my own tribe.

No one is stopping you from learning the things you're interested in. I understand where you're coming from because I don't see a point in any of this either.

People suck. That's just how it is in the work environment. I've had my ideas stolen by those above me and I was forced to step down because of my beliefs when I was in a management team. The hive mind acts like antibodies to those who think and work against the grain. That's just how it is.

I know women can have it hard in the work environment but men have it hard too. The thing I'm sick and tired of seeing is good looking women having easy because someone wants to get into their pants. People in this position get all of the promotions and never have anything expected from them. Of course this kind of environment is created by men but what about the women who take advantage? This doesn't make them any better in my opinion.

I also hate how far the christian programming goes. You make one post and the sheep start bleeting in retaliation, regurgitating bible quote after bible quote at you.

It's pretty obvious that these people have no substance whatsoever. The same thing applies to that MarkofGnostic guy too. Intellect can be manufactured. Having impressive wordplay and the ability to quote sources because you've read a lot of books doesn't make you special or unique. It makes you a carbon copy of whatever paradigm you subscribe too. Keep vomiting...I'm not stepping in line or buying your bullshit either.

What makes you think we're evolving?

I say whats the point if we're going to make the same mistakes. The new age community believes this because people have the ability to expand their consciousness during meditation. Just because we can change our perspective due to a shift in our awareness it doesn't mean that we're evolving.

The only thing that's really changing is the belief in Christianity because people are finding something other than Jesus at the end of the road in their spiritual ventures. Whatever it is they're finding be it angels, demons, Pleidians, Reptillians, they are falling short because they are creating a new form of programming that's really no different from the system prior to this. Instead of God it's Aliens. Instead of Satan it's Reptillians. See where I'm going with this?

I say fuck everything and do what's right for you because it's your own path. Realizing this and living this are two different things because the day you decide to live your own path people will rise up against you. Everyone is a potential "agent".

--------------------

Edited by aciddrop (02/04/16 03:34 AM)

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: aciddrop]
    #22862436 - 02/04/16 03:45 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

aciddrop said:
I say fuck everything and do what's right for you because it's your own path. Realizing this and living this are two different things because the day you decide to live your own path people will rise up against you. Everyone is a potential "agent".

Great post.

A lot of it comes down to the difference between slave and master morality to me. The majority of people will always follow slave morality. Anyone trying to live by master morality will naturally be dragged down into the mass of the mundanes.

That's the real test of a master, of course - to keep going even when entirely alone.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Offlineaciddrop
Lich King
Male

#22862554 - 02/04/16 05:38 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Peyote Road said:
Quote:

Icelander said:
You mean the truth that says that one forsake family, friends, duty, and their own life to follow Christ. That truth?  Yeah there's not many doing that. :satansmoking:

yeah, that truth. but of course all scripture must be understood in context and with through the power of the holy spirit. I mean, in this instance its not saying you should forsake your family merely for the sake of forsaking them, but if the direction your family is headed in and the truth conflict, your loyalty lies with the truth. You're right not many people are following the truth over their social interests and obligations.

Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

aciddrop said:

Great post.

A lot of it comes down to the difference between slave and master morality to me. The majority of people will always follow slave morality. Anyone trying to live by master morality will naturally be dragged down into the mass of the mundanes.

That's the real test of a master, of course - to keep going even when entirely alone.

I agree. People are so fucking blind it's unreal. They want to place the blame on everyone and everything instead of looking at themselves for once.

Yesterday it was Satan, Today it's Men and Christianity, and perhaps tomorrow it will be Skinny Self-Empowered Bitches in Yoga Pants. The system in question never really changes because it's designed to keep us distracted. The sheep out there will never see this because they will always conform. That's how it is and that's why people like me will always catch hell from others when we start speaking up. 

Even the act of being a nonconformist in the public's eye is an act of conformity. That's what these new agers, feminists and homosexuals will never get. They are programmed just like everyone else. They step in line, follow an agenda and don't question things outside of the boundaries and limitations that they've created for themselves.

Truly being yourself goes against everything we're taught.

I don't have to accept anyone. I don't care if you're gay or dress and act like a man when you're not one. I don't care if you sexually identify yourself as a toaster. Will I call you a :puppet:? Yes...Because it's me to call a spade a spade and when you're being a fucking idiot I'll tell you that you're being one. Do I care if I hurt your feelings. No, because I never cared about you. Do I care if my opinion matters. No, because I never cared about you.

People are searching for everything but themselves. They are controlled by desire and fail to look beyond what they're programmed to do. Nothing is gonna change. And this doesn't bother me because I want to see humanity fail as a whole.

If and when it does fail people will find their true place in total chaos. Nothing will matter but the will to survive. In my opinion this is who we are at the very core of our being. Somehow or somewhere we forgot this.

--------------------

Edited by aciddrop (02/04/16 05:44 AM)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #22862604 - 02/04/16 06:41 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Even the act of being a nonconformist in the public's eye is an act of conformity. That's what these new agers, feminists and homosexuals will never get. They are programmed just like everyone else. They step in line, follow an agenda and don't question things outside of the boundaries and limitations that they've created for themselves.

I am gay. What don't I get? And does 'me' as a gay = ALL GAY PEOPLE NOW AND WHO HAVE EVER LIVED AND WILL LIVE ?
And do you include bisexuals?

AND why do you think you 'get it' and all these others your judging do not? Because surely to judge another does get it implies you do. So what do you get?

Offlineaciddrop
Lich King
Male

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: zzripz] * 1
    #22862692 - 02/04/16 08:01 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

^^^MY POINT EXACTLY^^^^^  :satansmoking:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: aciddrop] * 1
    #22862716 - 02/04/16 10:43 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Aciddrop:thumbup: I concur with all your posts here for the most part. I'm constantly saying it's the species and not this or that group.:monkeydance:  Keep up the rant.:satansmoking:

--------------------

Edited by Icelander (02/04/16 10:45 AM)

Offlineaciddrop
Lich King
Male

Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: Icelander]
    #22863262 - 02/04/16 01:22 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Since when is being yourself a lifestyle choice?

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #22863478 - 02/04/16 02:16 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

aciddrop said:
Since when is being yourself a lifestyle choice?

When being yourself is outside the average range of lifestyles in your general environmental vicinity.

Sometimes it's hard to find the courage to be yourself.  Sometimes people spend so much time assimilating that they don't even KNOW who they are.

--------------------

Invisibleiiilil
Stranger

#22863574 - 02/04/16 02:44 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Going in !!!

Offlinefivepointer
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: CherryBom] * 2
    #22874534 - 02/07/16 11:52 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

"I was brought up pretty agnostic.  I am baptized.  I went to church for about a year when I was a child because I chose to, not because I had to.  I got bored and stopped going.  I have always generally been taught that there are all kinds of different ideas and religions and they all generally teach the same basic concept:  don't be a dick."

Christianity isn't as simple as "don't be a dick", much more complex than that.

"I am just so sick and tired of hearing about 'God' and Jesus and listening to judgmental Christian bullshit that rears up every summer when the pride parades start up.  And why gay folks can't get married,"

As a Christian the scripture declares what marriage is, and it is not the same sex.  The non-Christian can't understand why, but Christians never second guess God.  That being said, we have a secular government that should keep out of imposing the views of any given religion on the whole populace.

" and why blacks are trouble makers and drugs are bad, mmmmmmkay?"

Racism is not in the Bible.  Drugs can be good or bad, just as eating can turn to gluttony, depends how they are used.

"  I am so sick and tired of stuffy old white men telling me that abortions are wrong and why aren't I married yet?"

Sorry for some abortion is considered murder, so you can understand the emotion behind the opposition. 
Why aren't you married??  How is that anyone's business?

"I want to learn about healing herbs from crones in the forest, and crystal therapy from wiccans who aren't afraid to wear a pentagram for fear of being judged or persecuted.  I want western yoga to include chakra studies and Ayurveda, not just power vinyasa.  I want to learn what the mudras are in a pagan circle."

The scripture does not tell Christians to persecute other beliefs.  We simply declare and leave, God does the rest.

"I wonder what the world would be like today if the Christian revolution never happened?  What if the pagans kept on doing their thing?  What if the Norse never converted?  Would Odin and Thor be legit?  Not just stories or comic book characters?"

Look at the world in the BC era, many religions, gods, sects.

"Would my boss stop mansplaining my own ideas to me like they were his own?  Fuck, maybe I wouldn't be the only woman in a 6 person management team. I guess a lot of things would be weirdly different."

Or maybe you would never even get on a team at all, who knows?

"I'm just so sick and tired of my entire life having this undertone of the church, the patriarchy, the glass ceiling, stuffy weddings, stuffy funerals."

I can not find weddings or funerals in the scripture at all.  Man made non-sense, like Christmas and glass ceilings.

"People are just doing what has always been done with their eyes and hearts closed.  They don't even ask why."

True, most people just go along with what is given to them.  They have a form of religion with no substance.  They are unregenerate, and will find out on the last day that their religion was a sham.

"I'm just so sick of it all.  Aren't we supposed to be evolving?  That is happening, right? I'm just a white girl trapped in a christian nation looking for my own tribe. "

Evolution is a lie, and we do not evolve.  This is not and never has been a "Christian nation", that is a lie.  This is a secular government with many unregenerate "Christians" inhabiting it.

Offlinetimelapses
Life in free form
Male

Loc: in a shroomery prison
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: CherryBom]
    #22875548 - 02/07/16 04:18 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Was it the puritanism, the political power and hypocrisy, the man living in a whale, what brought you this great insight?

Yes, I am tired of it as well.

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: I am so sick and tired of Christianity [Re: fivepointer]
    #22876857 - 02/07/16 10:19 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

That was very thorough.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order