Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethechemist
Stranger

Loc: lost at sea
new mushie
    #2283350 - 01/29/04 09:28 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

ok..so this is my latest mushroom i have grown in my terrarium..since i added a mini fish tank heater..and kept my terrarium lid...duct taped shut, ive grown this one..there are some pins that are popping up now..so ill post to see how those turn out...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: new mushie [Re: thechemist]
    #2283408 - 01/29/04 09:51 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

wrong forum my friend put it in the grow log forum

Offlinebeanchild
bean
Re: new mushie [Re: fee]
    #2283496 - 01/29/04 10:29 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

why is there a heater in your fruiting chamber, is it very cold in your house?

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
    #2285006 - 01/29/04 06:47 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

it looks so lonely

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #2285033 - 01/29/04 06:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't intend this reply to be preachy :smirk:...this is quoted from the cult. faq:

This usually happens for 2 reasons:

1. Your terrarium and the casing is likely too dry. That's why the pinhead formation only takes place between the casing container wall and the substrate where humidity is higher. Rise the humidity to near 100%RH during the pinning stage and lower it to around 90%RH once the pins have reached 3 -4 mm. Also keep the casing moist (NOT wet) during the whole cycle by periodically misting it when it appears too dry.

2. You are using a translucent casing container. This way pins form where the light can get to the substrate. Use an opaque container to prevent this from happening.

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom