Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Check cough syrup, Health Canada warns
    #3925611 - 03/16/05 01:35 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20050314/NATS14-2/Health/Idx

Check cough syrup, Health Canada warns
The Globe and Mail

Monday, March 14, 2005 Page A7

Ottawa -- Health Canada is advising consumers not to use specific brands of a generic cough syrup that could possibly result in seizures in children under three.

Light-headedness, fatigue and slurred speech are other possible side effects of Cough Syrup DM marked DIN 02015781, with lot numbers starting with 2J29 and 3J29.

It is sold under the following brand names: People First, PharmaChoice, Procurity Encounter, ARP Preferred, Medicine Centre, United Pharmacy and Western Family. CP

and from the CBC:

Health Canada issues cough syrup warning
March 14, 2005

Health Canada is advising consumers to avoid a generic cough syrup because it contains twice the amount of active ingredient listed on the label.

The product is sold across Canada as "Cough Syrup DM" under the following brand names: People First, PharmaChoice, Procurity Encounter, ARP Preferred, Medicine Centre, United Pharmacy and Western Family.

The cough medicine, made by Jamp Pharmaceutical Corp. in Langley, B.C., contains too much dextromethorphan.

Health Canada warns consuming the wrongly mixed medicine could result in light-headedness, fatigue and slurred speech. It also warns children under the age three may be more vulnerable to other possible adverse effects, including seizures.

The recall applies specifically to "Cough Syrup DM" with a DIN 02015781. Look for lot numbers beginning with 2J29 and 3J29.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Edited by Phluck (03/16/05 01:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Check cough syrup, Health Canada warns [Re: Phluck]
    #3926494 - 03/16/05 04:16 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I remember when I was little I ate a pack of sucrets I found in the bathroom cupboard. Then I said I felt funny and stopped moving until my mom carried me to bed.

And I thought they were just delicious candies...

--------------------
]

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Check cough syrup, Health Canada warns [Re: Phluck]
    #22833175 - 01/28/16 07:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Couldnt possibly be that much if its double dose of DXM... But i have always wondered...those machines that are mixing and (a diff machine) pressing 5mg hydrocodone into a pill and then 500mg acetominophen... I've always wondered if it ever happens to get reversed by accident. So the pill would accidentally be pressed with 500mg hydrocodone and 5mg acetominophen. I know this dosage would kill many people who just take vicodin for pain, but i have always wondered if this happens, and i keep thinking that it has to, with all the pills that are being pressed by the second....

If they can accidentally double the dose of dxm...

I'm guessing if this ever does happen, no one would really know.

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale