Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments!
    #22785352 - 01/16/16 06:14 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

We all have them

Sometimes it just isn't your day.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Asante]
    #22785362 - 01/16/16 06:19 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I was having a MXE binge and I had nothing but very difficult experiences. Finally I was down to my last dose of MXE, the one that was hgoing to make it all right, and I decided to plug it so I dissolved the MXE in 2ml of water and sucked it into an oral syringe.

This last dose, after a sleepless night binging and such hard experiences, this was going to make it right!

I zombie shuffled through my house, tripped, grabbed onto the wall to not fall, and my last dose squirted straight in my face.

I went to bed and lay down for an hour, utterly defeated, thinking almost not a single thought, then I managed to twist it around again and enjoyed some hours of pleasant descent.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
    #22785366 - 01/16/16 06:22 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

clicking this post.

Seriously though, I'm the roadrunnner. Meep Meep!

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#22785367 - 01/16/16 06:22 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I dunno if this counts, but years ago I was trying to saw a door down to fit the door frame. It was one of those new shitty ones that are mostly hollow. I don't quire remember what it was I was doing the moment it happened, but it was something stupid that I knew was going to result in getting hit in the face and did it anyways. Some really long and springy cutting flew up and caught me right in the eye. The eyeball I mean.

That shit hurt. It definitely damaged my eye, it got ULTRA sensitive to light and stayed that way for a couple of weeks. My bedroom window is pretty much blocked off so it can be pretty dark. Even so, I had to wear a pair of sunglasses in here with the light off. I basically had to live this for 2 weeks straight wearing sunglasses when it was nearly pitch black as is. It only occurs to me now that I could've just bought an eye patch :lol:

I have a lot of stories like that, that's just the first one to come to mind. I'm an extremely clumsy/careless person and often end up doing dumb shit that I should know is basically going to guarantee an injury.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #22785369 - 01/16/16 06:22 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

a friend of mine once threw a pitchfork
it happened to catch on a clothesline
and bounced back points first right at us
we moved in time and nobody got hurt
but it was definitely something out of a cartoon

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #22785420 - 01/16/16 06:51 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
I was having a MXE binge and I had nothing but very difficult experiences. Finally I was down to my last dose of MXE, the one that was hgoing to make it all right, and I decided to plug it so I dissolved the MXE in 2ml of water and sucked it into an oral syringe.

This last dose, after a sleepless night binging and such hard experiences, this was going to make it right!

I zombie shuffled through my house, tripped, grabbed onto the wall to not fall, and my last dose squirted straight in my face.

I went to bed and lay down for an hour, utterly defeated, thinking almost not a single thought, then I managed to twist it around again and enjoyed some hours of pleasant descent.

I think my last one was on MXE too dude, an outrageous dose of MXE at that, a couple plugged 60mg doses staggered over the course of an hour (is my favorite way to use MXE, takes me to never never land).... But anyways, it appears I knocked over a bottle of beer which my lover heard and it started some sort of pandemonium and I didn't really know my way up from down and I was getting rags to clean it up and was so confused and somehow did some anti-yogic position where I bruised some muscles in my ribs, fucking hurt for nearly a month, it's just finally gone away.

Tne MXE shuffle is hilarious, I wonder what my lover has to be thinking of me when he sees me doing it.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #22785462 - 01/16/16 07:19 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

When I was about 10 I used an umbrella as a parachute and jumped off the roof of my house.(about 12 feet?)
Didn't break anything but my knee cracked me right in the chin and almost knocked me out.:stars:

Not sure if I should blame Wily or Mary Poppins...:poppinsclap: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: vinsue]
    #22785510 - 01/16/16 07:48 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I blame your parents lmao

That's awesome though xD

--------------------

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Shiithead]
    #22785567 - 01/16/16 08:34 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I was withdrawing and went to go pick up a couple grams of H. After I got home I realized that my dope had fallen out of my jacket pocket while riding home on the freeway. So I call my guy up again and just as I'm about to reach him some bitch hits me and I go flying across 4 lanes of freeway. Then at the hospital they only give me 4mg of dilaudid, which is nowhere near enough for my pain. I fucking bitch at the staff and the doc, but they weren't having it. Motherfuckers.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

OfflineMr. Wednesday
ODIN THE ALLFATHER
 User Gallery

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: KrishnaDreamer]
    #22785574 - 01/16/16 08:39 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I have a day once a week. Whatever

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
    #22785674 - 01/16/16 09:24 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

One time I was trying to prove to my sister that paintballs don't hurt so I shot myself in the foot. I thought my combat boots were steal toe cuz I mean they're fucking standard issue military boots our armed forces use, why the fuck wouldn't they be steal toe? Anyway I figured she wouldn't know they were steal toe and would just believe paintballs don't hurt so I shoot my foot and shed see it didn't hurt and would feel more comfortable going to a field. As soon as the paintball hit my foot it hurt so fucking bad I fell to the ground screaming obscenities and holding my foot, my toe swelled up and bruised purple. Looked like a fool and felt like an idiot. I still wonder to this day why we don't give steal toe boots to our military.

When I was a kid my siblings and I were jumping off a bed into a pile of pillows for fun. I wanted more hang time so I put this little flimsy plastic kids table on top of the bed to jump off of. As soon as I bent my knees to push off the table legs buckled and I went tumbling down about 6 feet into the ground totally missing the pile of pillows and broke my wrist in 3 places. LOL.

Me and my brother used to take the mattress off our bed and ride it like a sled down the basement stairs. Well one day I decided we needed more speed so I took a running start at it, picking up as much speed as possible I dived onto the mattress hoping to get a good grip and go flying down the stairs with increased speed therefore increased fun! It was about half a second after diving toward the mattress that I realized there's no handles on a mattress what the fuck was I expecting to grab? Well of the other end of the mattress I slid and right down the full set of stairs I went on my rib cage/face with quite a good bit of speed. That one really hurt lol.

--------------------
Youve Met With A Terrible Fate, Havent You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Zombi3]
    #22785686 - 01/16/16 09:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

damn kids.

--------------------

OfflineAsshat331
PM me if you game on PC
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Shiithead]
    #22786094 - 01/16/16 12:05 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Once at work i was finding studs to for the crown mold so i have a nail and my hammer and im hitting holes at the top of this wall looking for studs i find all the studs within my reach AND I SET THE HAMMER ON TOP OF THE LADDER, get off the ladder start moving it over and the fucking hammer falls and hits me square on the head. Out here where i live no one in construction uses hard hats, hell my boss would work in flip flops.

Didn't fuck me up just a knot for a few days and a little blood.

And i was stoned, the only times i ever got hurt at work was while stoned.

--------------------
Things change fast, but this too shall pass
Better carve it on your forehead or tattoo it on your ass
Cause who can tell, when the clock strikes twelve
If today’s become tomorrow or if it’s all just gone to hell

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Asshat331]
    #22787081 - 01/16/16 04:31 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

One time while I was at work I had a plate of food for myself and there was ketchup on the plate, and as I was walking to the back of the kitchen I slipped and while I was catching my balance the plate flipped out of my hands and all of the ketchup and food slapped me directly in the face. Luckily only one girl saw it happen and she was super chill about it:lol:

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

#22787534 - 01/16/16 06:30 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
When I was about 10 I used an umbrella as a parachute and jumped off the roof of my house.(about 12 feet?)

This explains everything.:lol:

--------------------
©️

Offlineintrepidterror
PNW Hippie

Loc: Washington
Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Lucis]
    #22788547 - 01/16/16 10:41 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

One day...
I was annoying a friend, while we were both on shrooms and on top of a mountain.  It had apparently come to a rather 'real' head, while I had no idea.  What followed was very RRvWC...
As stated, the two of us where on a mountain(for the sake of the story we'll be known as Coyote [him] and Runner [me]), with another couple of buddies in tow (who magically remained totally silent and non-involved in the proceeding events... oh mushies).  Which mountain doesn't matter so much as the fact it was a cold one; cold enough to warrant a solid fire.  I was in rare form on this occasion, as mushrooms tend to lead us most of us to be, and was being rather boisterous, which was bothering my dear friend, Coyote, a lot.  As Coyote, also attempting to navigate a deep and strange mental landscape, realized the only route to peace would be at my own personal demise he became quiet and calculating.  Thus, the plotting of my death began.
Now, I'm not the sort to be a pussy about my own personal safety while shrooming on the the side of a mountain, so you can be sure we were packed to the gills with guns, axes, and knives. That Coyote isn't some hackneyed fool, though.  He sees reason in a beautifully thought out death.  Really, he no better time to create such a perfect masterpiece as present.  We were, after all, all alone, way up on that mountain.  We'd also been drinking a fair bit, and so a stumble would seem plausible.  How does one turn a simple spill into a tragic fall?  Well, the wise Coyote realized that the only running I was up to, was running my damn mouth.  If I wasn't going to bring the momentum needed to end my rantings, the Coyote was going to bring the momentum to me.
Slowly, he began re-positioning a log in the fire.  What's a dumb little bird to know about that action?  I did nothing and the short tapping actions continued.  Time passed, but my ramblings did not.  Eventually, though a dumb bird didn't see it, a rather large and sharp burning log had been positioned in that damned birds direction. The Coyote then got up and grabbed some fresh timber for the fire, or so I thought. 
In the next moment there was cacophony of embers filling the night sky followed by a realization that I had a burning spike mere inches from my nose(beak?). 
I lit a cigarette with the flames, and continued with my embellished tails. 

TLDR: A friend tried to send a burning tree through my face to shut me up while on shrooms.

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: intrepidterror]
    #22788553 - 01/16/16 10:45 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not sure I believe any of that story, people generally do not get violent in any fashion while shrooming, but thats a fantastic first post:lol:

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #22788554 - 01/16/16 10:47 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
Didn't break anything but my knee cracked me right in the chin and almost knocked me out.:stars:

Not sure if I should blame Wily or Mary Poppins...:poppinsclap: . . . :peace:

I climbed a magnolia tree next to my apartment building. it was about 40 feet tall
and really skinny, I got about 25 feet in the air and the limb I was standing on
broke. the limb I was hanging from broke right after that. I landed, after falling
through a few dozen branches, flat on my ass on the sidewalk

I blame asante

Offlineintrepidterror
PNW Hippie

Loc: Washington
Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22788591 - 01/16/16 11:02 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Really, when one considers the mentioned weapons at Coyote's disposal, he wasn't really being violent.  He was merely working on the means to a desired end. 
This was not the only time this friend tried to kill me, either.  There was a bit of a 'period', during my 20's.  In all truth, he stopped after he almost did kill me.  Like, really almost killed me. 
There is a strange beauty in a life lived where your best friend is also trying to kill you.
But, yeah, it was a true story.  I even used to smoke cigarettes.

--------------------
I also like pot.

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Tell us about one of your Wile E. Coyote moments! [Re: intrepidterror]
    #22788864 - 01/17/16 01:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've stepped on landscaping rakes and have it fling up and hit just next to my head so it hit my shoulder more than anything.:facepalm:

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag