Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTybg
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York
Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman??
    #22755075 - 01/09/16 02:18 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Was just watching friends and thinking how I've met people like everyone from the cast of friends, except for Joey. He's got quite an uncommon personality and traits under his belt. Heres some of them,

-Talented (He's an actor)
-Funny
-Charming
-Stupid (IQ wise)
-witty

I've really never met a dumb person, whose funny, good looking, and great with woman.

But I guess thats why he's a TV character, eh?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: Tybg]
    #22755086 - 01/09/16 02:23 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Hm, interesting. All five are in fact nearly impossible to have together.

What if the reason you've never met him is because hes drowning in so much pussy he can't be bothered to talk to you?

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Invisiblefuzzipeach
Stranger Danger

Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: Tybg]
    #22755087 - 01/09/16 02:24 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

As soon as I decide someone is dumb their level of attractiveness plummets, and any decent trait they have no longer exists
I tried watching friends a few months ago and I can't get into it :frown:

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #22755088 - 01/09/16 02:24 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

What in god's holy name are you blathering about?

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineTybg
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: bloodsheen]
    #22755098 - 01/09/16 02:28 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:
Hm, interesting. All five are in fact nearly impossible to have together.

What if the reason you've never met him is because hes drowning in so much pussy he can't be bothered to talk to you?

Hmm, very possible

OfflineTybg
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: fuzzipeach]
    #22755102 - 01/09/16 02:30 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fuzzipeach said:
As soon as I decide someone is dumb their level of attractiveness plummets, and any decent trait they have no longer exists

Give it a second chance. I noticed it was on netflix a few weeks ago and have been binge watching it ever since

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#22755133 - 01/09/16 02:48 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, one of my oldest friends is exactly that. He's a fucking idiot but manages to charm the panties off women without really trying. For years he had me involved in covering for him with the multiple women he was seeing all at the same time. It was like a sport for him. They all ended up the same way in the end because eventually they find out about each other and some are smart enough to learn and move on, others believe the horse shit about him going exclusive with only them and then they get to go for round 2. I got tired of doing it honestly. Since I was always covering for him they tended to come to me when shit started falling apart to get some inside scoop on what's going through his head and I get to listen to them talk about heart break over and over.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22755149 - 01/09/16 02:58 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Yes, one of my oldest friends is exactly that. He's a fucking idiot but manages to charm the panties off women without really trying. For years he had me involved in covering for him with the multiple women he was seeing all at the same time. It was like a sport for him. They all ended up the same way in the end because eventually they find out about each other and some are smart enough to learn and move on, others believe the horse shit about him going exclusive with only them and then they get to go for round 2. I got tired of doing it honestly. Since I was always covering for him they tended to come to me when shit started falling apart to get some inside scoop on what's going through his head and I get to listen to them talk about heart break over and over.

Jesus thats fucked up man. What the hell did you say to them considering you were the one helping his women stay secret? Did you just lie again and pretend you had no idea?

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Invisiblepsych_fck
Artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Miami, FL
    #22755176 - 01/09/16 03:18 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

yes.

--------------------

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt

Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: bloodsheen]
    #22755189 - 01/09/16 03:32 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Well it didn't start off right off the bat like that. Originally it was just "say I was at your house last night" or "If "she" calls tell her I just left and let me know" or something along those lines. I obviously knew why I was lying but didn't really know all the details, they'd ask and I'd cover for him. At first it was only an occasional thing, but it developed into a weekly thing at least and involving at least 2-3 girls. I guess I was just caught up in the bro-code bullshit :shrug:.

It started to really bother me though. Some of the girls I actually liked as friends (even though we didn't really hang out unless he was bringing them over with him). When it was just some strange girl I'd never met before, it's not really a big deal morally to me I guess. When you start spending time with them and find out they're cool people it gets harder to lie to them when you know what's going on.

Near the end of me doing this shit for him, no I didn't keep lying.. Once the game was up or I knew they knew something was up, I didn't lie to them anymore. I leveled with them and told them his history and what he was expecting me to do for him. They never really blamed me (because he was gonna do it regardless, if anything I just helped him keep it up a little while longer). I think I remember him getting angry with me for telling one of them and I told him enough and I wasn't gonna do this shit anymore. I was tired of having these chicks distraught and breaking down in front of me because he's a cheating POS that can't be happy with a single woman, that I knew he was just gonna keep doing it but I wasn't gonna help him do it anymore.

It's pretty shitty of me to do, but like I said, it just built gradually over years. This was all when I was a lot younger as well.

--------------------
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22755230 - 01/09/16 03:55 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I'm generally pretty judgmental with my friends (not any better of an attribute to have but there it is) so I would never put up with that shit. I'm really good at keeping secrets but I don't lie for people. Lie of omission, sure. If I was in the room alone with one of those girls I wouldn't have been like "Pst, hes screwin around on you." But then I wouldn't likely consider him a good enough friend to be loyal to so idk, I'm not sure where my friendship with the girl would get the better of my conscience.

Its not like you really DID anything, other than tell little lies that frankly kept you the fuck out of their business. I wouldn't have been able to handle even one breakdown though. Being betrayed by someone you thought you could trust is so unbelievably devastating. If its brutal enough it can seriously ruin your life

--------------------

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt

#22755246 - 01/09/16 04:04 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I probably wouldn't do it for just any friend, at least not more than once or twice. Me and him were more like brothers than anything though. He showed up in my life through another friend one day when I was about 14 or so, and he ended up living with me for a good while. His parents were dead and his sister was his guardian and they hated each other equally so he tended to sleep on the streets or "spend the night" at whatever friend's house he could. If I had asked my grandparents if he could stay with us they'd of probably said no, but I guess they just turned a blind eye to his constant presence or something. They wouldn't supply him with anything so I'd always split whatever dinner I got with him. He's a good friend actually, he just can't keep his dick in his pants. He's the only friend I have that I know if I had no where to go, he'd figure something out.

That bond probably played more of a role in my willingness to carry that shit on for as long as I did than any other factor.

He still hasn't learned though. He got married a year or two ago, was divorced just a few months ago because he got caught cheating, and I guess she didn't learn her lesson either, because they just recently got back together and are now looking at buying a (new, as in unbuilt) house together. :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: psych_fck]
    #22755276 - 01/09/16 04:23 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psych_fck said:
yes.

:whatshesaid: also nice sig :cool::thumbup:

I knew a few back in like high school and in college.

--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

OfflineSunnyD
Warmest greetings

Loc: Planet earth
Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: psych_fck]
    #22755282 - 01/09/16 04:27 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psych_fck said:
yes.

--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
GaY?Visit our LGBT  discussion forum :sissies:
:heart:

OfflinetwigheadS
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #22755327 - 01/09/16 05:09 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

My problem is pretty much opposite, I'm UNGODLY intelligent, like probably the most genius person you've ever met -
But I don't have an easy time with the ladies at all,
I think it's because they're so intimidated by my mind they're afraid to get closer,
Truth is I'm probably too good for them as well,
I try and quiz them on things and most of them don't know shit,
Guess i'm just destined to be alone, and godly :thumbup:

:Trollface:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleRocket

Loc: Land of the Freaks Flag
Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: twighead]
    #22755337 - 01/09/16 05:20 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

:realtroll:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
    #22755539 - 01/09/16 08:05 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

unless you look like george cloony most women want full devotion
i've had friends get stalker girlfriends straight up though
girls stalk dudes with big dicks, I don't know why lol
with me they're like "I'll break up with him and let's see if he still wants to hang out"

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: fuzzipeach]
    #22755617 - 01/09/16 08:47 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fuzzipeach said:

Yeah I can't stand that show. Joey and Phoebe are mildly funny once in a while but all the other core characters are just unredeemably obnoxious. Joey immediately came to mind when I saw this thread's title though.

--------------------
BAN OP 2021

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
    #22755978 - 01/09/16 10:48 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know too many intelligent people that are good with the opposite sex.  Females are just as clueless as guys when it comes to the opposite sex.  If you are mesmerized with someone's looks and charm its really hard to look at their character objectively.  Intelligence isn't really important if you aren't entertaining or interesting.  Having good social skills will go much further than being intellectual.  Also Friend's is a horrible show and I wouldn't really pay much attention to it.

--------------------

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Has anyone ever met a dumb guy, who's charming, good looking, and good with woman?? [Re: fapjack] * 1
    #22756027 - 01/09/16 11:07 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Having a somewhat lower intelligence can be quite charming if it doesnt come accompanied with prejudices and intolerance.

There is nothing inherently wrong with not being the smartest of a couple. Every couple has an intelligence difference. Its all about how you complement each other, the Whole that you are both a half of.

Many people think derogatorily about less intelligent people, for me it awakens my protective nurturing instincts.

There is no asshole more awful than a highly intelligent asshole. Their maliciousness is much more intentional and calculated than that of a lower intelligence asshole.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub