Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

Organized sexual harassments around Germany * 2
    #22751621 - 01/08/16 08:52 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

In a past few days I'm reading about multiple group sexual harassments on New Year's eve by some muslim men. Local media choose not to share the news 'till few days later to avoid mass hysteria and German authorities are reporting over 100 cases of various harassment complaints that evening.

I'm completely free of prejudices, and I don't want blame this problem on all muslim men. I'm also dealing with hatefulness with great ease, but things like this tend to trigger me.

Problem here, my problem to be exact, is if Islam was a political regime that greatly disrespects women and other cultures it would be much like Nazi Germany. Political regimes (same as religions) tend to raise 'proper society' based on same 'social values' defined by ruling system. I'll support any system that tends to elevate their people minds, but did Nazi Germany elevate minds of their people spreading that much hate?

Society created by nazi's was even more advanced than muslim society is today. All hatefulness generated through years was carried out by system, and people were only talking (not acting) hateful, while Islam is generating society where people act on system generated hate. If some system is devoted to spreading mindless violence around the world why isn't it banned (or something), but we try to incorporate their values through multiculturalism.

As much as I support and love multiculturalism and being different, in my opinion we should at least take a look at particular values and see if that value is something that'll elevate our society or does it leads to devolving our society. Aggression and violence doesn't really fit in my definition of society evolution.

So how you're not getting hateful when things like this happen? What makes you tolerate Islam while you disapprove Nazi Germany? Values this systems support ain't very different, biggest difference is that Germany was a state and Islam is a religion. Is this really enough to tolerate violence and aggression? Sure ain't enough for me...

--------------------
Keep smiling :psychsplit:
If you don't know why,
I do :flyhigh:

:shroomer: :cubie: :mushroomgrow: :mushroom2: :tripping2:

Timefree is timeful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Tymb]
    #22751672 - 01/08/16 09:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

How about just deporting the Muslim population out of the EU before Germany goes all Nazi on them?  Germans play nice until they get pushed into a corner, Muslims in the EU are now playing on thin ice.

Do some insane liberals fail to recognize the Muslim problem while still fixating on Nazi Germany? Yes, it's call white guilt and hypocrisy.

InvisibleChemicalSpark

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Tymb] * 1
    #22751683 - 01/08/16 09:14 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by ChemicalSpark (03/23/20 07:35 PM)

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: ChemicalSpark]
    #22751761 - 01/08/16 09:42 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

No guilt here, qman, I didn't do anything wrong :smile:

I just love differences cuz world would be very boring place if we all were same. The more differences there are the more interesting world we have.

Also, I believe that holocaust is next best thing to Moses that happened to Jews. It sure cleaned their gen pool and gave 'em ultimate victim status.

But I can't support being violent to suppress violence. Violence only generates more violence. Same as love, fear, or any other such emotion.

Violence and aggression ain't way I wanna go around this, but sure glad you guys found your way. I refuse to fill threatened so self defense is out question also.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

InvisibleChemicalSpark

#22751782 - 01/08/16 09:48 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by ChemicalSpark (03/23/20 07:35 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22751841 - 01/08/16 10:00 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
No guilt here, qman, I didn't do anything wrong :smile:

I just love differences cuz world would be very boring place if we all were same. The more differences there are the more interesting world we have.

Also, I believe that holocaust is next best thing to Moses that happened to Jews. It sure cleaned their gen pool and gave 'em ultimate victim status.

But I can't support being violent to suppress violence. Violence only generates more violence. Same as love, fear, or any other such emotion.

Violence and aggression ain't way I wanna go around this, but sure glad you guys found your way. I refuse to fill threatened so self defense is out question also.

"But I can't support being violent to suppress violence"

It's the only way thugs get the message, you can't talk peace into some groups of people, history has proven that fact.

"Violence only generates more violence"

Total nonsense, did WW2 bring peace to the world?  Yes, it did.  Immoral aggression needs to be addressed, if that results in a violent confrontation, so be it.

"self defense is out question"

Now you are trolling, nobody is going to take what you say seriously because it makes no sense in the real world.

InvisibleBubbles85

Loc: England Flag
    #22751919 - 01/08/16 10:26 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Here's some link's that describe the events on NYE in Cologne OP. From what i can tell, this was a calculated and planned attack by a group of African and Arab men believed to be around 1000 in number :shocked:

These mother fuckers need deporting now. Or executing. Dirty bastards.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Mayor of Cologne Blames the Victims of New Years Eve Sexual Attacks by Muslim Hordes

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: qman]
    #22751961 - 01/08/16 10:37 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

@ChemicalSpark
There's a lots of ways to avoid situation like that. There's always way to avoid fight. I have a scar or two from my younger days and I can't say that I don't love thrill of a fight (fair or unfair), but during the years of facing violence I learnt to find a ways to avoid it. How? Couldn't tell you, it really depends of situation and person you have in front of you, but be sure there's a way :smile:

@qman
History has proven that people through history did not succeed to talk away violence, most of the time. When it comes to nukes people tend to find ways of peace. Take a look at Cold War, it took us to space.
And people who see 'only one way' ain't trying hard enough, there's always at least 2 ways if not even much more. Seeing only one way is serious failure of ones creativity.

Peace after WW2? There's constant fights all over the world since then and it ain't stopped even for a sec.

I tend to act like a whale :laugh: there's no one that could even hurt me, and there's no need of hurting others as much as they might try to hurt me. I can sustain more aggression than someone can give away. So far I'm living pretty peaceful and harmless life :smile:

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

InvisibleBubbles85

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Bubbles85] * 1
    #22751974 - 01/08/16 10:40 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I know that we don't know yet, if these people are directly related to the current immigration crisis, or how long they've actually been in Europe, but i would put good money on them being new arrivals.

The trouble is, is that Europe has been to fucking soft to there demands and has allowed the to riot and stamped there way through the continent, just giving them absolutely every thing they want.

So we have basically told them, that because we are a bunch of politically correct pussy's, who have all ready given them exactly what they want with out hesitation, that if they congregate in mass hoards "just how they got in the first place" they can do what ever the fuck they like and rape who ever the fuck they like, with no consequences. This sort of thing is really starting to piss most Europeans off.

Its not just Germany, violent sexual assaults and rapes are at an all time high in many EU country's thanks to this mass third world invasion.

They systematically target white females. They need there fucking dicks cutting off and deporting.

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22751990 - 01/08/16 10:45 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

@bubbles
I don't say there's nothing wrong happening, nor that Islam is good in any way (but again, I really don't know anything about Islam.) I get the same hateful feeling as you do (maybe a bit less intensive), but what I'm looking over here is how to get rid of that hate without returning hate back?

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22752011 - 01/08/16 10:51 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I get were you guys from and I can't say your ways wouldn't work for better :smile:

Just violence and aggression ain't the way I am nor want to become my way so I came here looking for a different way. I ain't the one who'll tell you don't go berserk or call you out for it, but I don't wanna go berserk.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22752016 - 01/08/16 10:53 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
@ChemicalSpark
There's a lots of ways to avoid situation like that. There's always way to avoid fight. I have a scar or two from my younger days and I can't say that I don't love thrill of a fight (fair or unfair), but during the years of facing violence I learnt to find a ways to avoid it. How? Couldn't tell you, it really depends of situation and person you have in front of you, but be sure there's a way :smile:

@qman
History has proven that people through history did not succeed to talk away violence, most of the time. When it comes to nukes people tend to find ways of peace. Take a look at Cold War, it took us to space.
And people who see 'only one way' ain't trying hard enough, there's always at least 2 ways if not even much more. Seeing only one way is serious failure of ones creativity.

Peace after WW2? There's constant fights all over the world since then and it ain't stopped even for a sec.

I tend to act like a whale :laugh: there's no one that could even hurt me, and there's no need of hurting others as much as they might try to hurt me. I can sustain more aggression than someone can give away. So far I'm living pretty peaceful and harmless life :smile:

"I'm living a pretty peaceful and harmless life"

I'm lucky enough to say the same, but that doesn't guarantee me in the same situation down the road.

"I can sustain more aggression than someone can give away"

That's easy to say when you live a very comfortable lifestyle, are you comfortable with your family and friends being victims as the result of aggression, or are you going to spew your hippy peace speech to them as well?

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22752118 - 01/08/16 11:18 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I live in Croatia, the last country that didn't raise razor wire on their way to Germany (Hungry and Slovenia are our first neighbors.) so don't think I developed this mentality without friends and family or that they didn't develop somewhat similar ways. We accept Syrians for about 10 or 15 years now and we had to find our ways to live normal lives, we both.

My hippie peace speech is very influenced by both my family and friends.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #22752161 - 01/08/16 11:30 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Did anyone hear what the mayor had to see about all of this?

"Women need to be more careful, they need to keep at least an armlength distance between themselves and the nearest man."

:facepalm:

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: GoldenEye]
    #22752191 - 01/08/16 11:38 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

The leader of Germany is calling multiculturalism in Germany a "complete failure"  and other officials are saying it is "making Germany stupid"

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #22752192 - 01/08/16 11:39 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:

"Women need to be more careful, they need to keep at least an arm length distance between themselves and the nearest man."

in america, we used to call this "blaming the victim" until of course muslims started raping, it still baffles me the lefts love affair with muslims and how they dismiss and make excuses for their abhorrent behaviour...

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22752200 - 01/08/16 11:42 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

It's hilarious seeing liberals short citcut while holding the conflicting views of both feminism and support for muslims.

Uuuuhhhh do I defend Muslim immigrants....

Or

Uhhhhhhh do I protect women?

Bzzztt.

--------------------

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #22752201 - 01/08/16 11:42 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Well, we don't. We look at them as people, not as muslims. So yes, these people should end up behind bars because this behaviour is obviously harmful. What happened is to blame on the individuals involved, not on a religion.

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22752202 - 01/08/16 11:43 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

There's only one politician who dares to speaks good and honest word when shit goes down. Ahmed Aboutaleb, mayor of Rotterdam. If it was up to me I would give this man a unlimited power to deal with immigrants.

Look him up :smile: His statements echos the world when muslims do some shit

Moroccan-born mayor of Rotterdam tells fellow Muslims who do not appreciate the 'freedoms' of living in the West to 'pack your bags and f*** off' on live TV

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22752233 - 01/08/16 11:50 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
Well, we don't. We look at them as people, not as muslims. So yes, these people should end up behind bars because this behaviour is obviously harmful. What happened is to blame on the individuals involved, not on a religion.

why is islam the only area in which liberals apply this logic?

--------------------

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#22752244 - 01/08/16 11:52 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Its not :shrug:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22753287 - 01/08/16 04:26 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:

You can't say that it's just "individuals",  all the perpetrators share a common origin, heritage, and religion. 

Is that just a coincidence?  Nope, let not act naïve on the situation.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: qman] * 1
    #22753386 - 01/08/16 04:49 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Sharing a common characteristic doesn't mean its the cause.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22753427 - 01/08/16 04:59 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
Sharing a common characteristic doesn't mean its the cause.

They share multiple characteristics- sex, age, religion, origin, and culture.  Again, why are you trying to fool yourself?

Denying that a problem exists doesn't make it go away.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#22753624 - 01/08/16 05:35 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

The problem here is sexual harassment of women, I'm not denying that exists at all. Like I said, the violators should be caught and punished.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22753683 - 01/08/16 05:51 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
The problem here is sexual harassment of women, I'm not denying that exists at all. Like I said, the violators should be caught and punished.

The problem is gangs of Africans and Middle Eastern males premeditating the sexual assault of German women!!

It wasn't sexual "harassment", it was sexual assault and rape, big difference.

There has always been sexual harassment of women, this is something entirely different.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#22753808 - 01/08/16 06:23 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

So yeah, they should be pursued, arrested and charged for rape and assault. Possibly a max sentence if it can be proven that it is all premediated. No other reactions/actions required as far as I'm concerned.

I fail to see how blaming an entire religion for such behaviour has any accuracy or utility. At all. And comparing these events to the holocaust as OP does is laughable.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22754075 - 01/08/16 07:24 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
So yeah, they should be pursued, arrested and charged for rape and assault. Possibly a max sentence if it can be proven that it is all premediated. No other reactions/actions required as far as I'm concerned.

This just isn't a criminal justice issue, it's a national security issue. You minimize it when you say arrest and charge them for their crimes, this goes way beyond going to court and then prison. This is a reexamination of how to deal with the Muslim population in the EU down the road.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: qman] * 2
    #22754124 - 01/08/16 07:40 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You deal with them like you deal with any other citizen because... news flash... they are just another citizen.

Inequality is the type of systematic violence that leads to people comitting such acts.

Your proposed reevaluation of how to deal with a race/religion/ethnicity does nothing towards resolving systematic violence. It only adds to it.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22754191 - 01/08/16 08:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
You deal with them like you deal with any other citizen because... news flash... they are just another citizen.

Inequality is the type of systematic violence that leads to people comitting such acts.

Your proposed reevaluation of how to deal with a race/religion/ethnicity does nothing towards resolving systematic violence. It only adds to it.

Most Muslims (80%) in Germany are NOT German citizens, so they are not "just another citizen". http://www.euro-islam.info/country-profiles/germany/

"Inequality is the type of systematic violence" :lolwut:  Since when is inequality violence?  Nothing is equal in life, it's far from violent.

"that leads to people committing such acts"

So potential inequality leads people to sexual assault strangers for NO reason?  Stop rationalizing shitty behavior, it's pathetic.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: qman] * 2
    #22754250 - 01/08/16 08:19 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Not potential inequality, actual inequality.

If you don't see how inequality on a global scale is the main cause of "shitty behaviour" then there is no point arguing any further.

I suppose you believe that people are innately evil?

In Dutch we say: "verder kijken dan je neus lang is." Its literal translation is: "look further than the length of your own nose." You must have a very short nose and be incredibly nearsighted.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22754298 - 01/08/16 08:30 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
Not potential inequality, actual inequality.

If you don't see how inequality on a global scale is the main cause of "shitty behaviour" then there is no point arguing any further.

I suppose you believe that people are innately evil?

In Dutch we say: "verder kijken dan je neus lang is." Its literal translation is: "look further than the length of your own nose." You must have a very short nose and be incredibly nearsighted.

So it's Germany's fault Africans and Middle Eastern males are forming gangs and sexually assaulting German women? 
:huxleyfacepalm:

Why in the world would foreigners from the shitholes of the world be equal with German citizens?  They lucky they're even living in developed nation and receiving free social services, instead of being thankful and grateful for the situation they piss on it.

There's big inequality in the US, that doesn't justify someone like myself committing serious crimes, what kind of reasoning is that?

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#22754403 - 01/08/16 08:52 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

It doesn't justify it no, but it does play a role in causing it.

Do you think there would be armed robberies if there was no economic despair?

That's an easily visible connection.

What about a child that got hardly any attention in childhood because both of his parents had to work long hours on dead end jobs in order to make ends meet? Would it have a higher chance of ending up on the wrong side of the law than a child that was raised in a wealthy family where there is plenty of love, care and affection?

Being on welfare in the Netherlands automatically makes you part of the wealthiest 5% of the worlds population.

Keeping 95% of the worlds population from reaching that level of wealth is a form of violence.

But if you have a short nose and are nearsighted, it might be hard to see and smell the fight.

Offlinehayabuser

#22754406 - 01/08/16 08:52 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That´s really a becoming a problem around europe. Sadly.Don´t read if lighthearted.

--------------------
Everything I post is (science)fiction.:yoda:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22754466 - 01/08/16 09:04 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
It doesn't justify it no, but it does play a role in causing it.

Do you think there would be armed robberies if there was no economic despair?

That's an easily visible connection.

What about a child that got hardly any attention in childhood because both of his parents had to work long hours on dead end jobs in order to make ends meet? Would it have a higher chance of ending up on the wrong side of the law than a child that was raised in a wealthy family where there is plenty of love, care and affection?

Being on welfare in the Netherlands automatically makes you part of the wealthiest 5% of the worlds population.

Keeping 95% of the worlds population from reaching that level of wealth is a form of violence.

But if you have a short nose and are nearsighted it might be hard to see and smell the fight.

"Being on welfare... automatically makes you part of the wealthiest 5% of the world population"

I agree, so why are they forming gangs in Germany to sexually assault Germans, they're living better than 95% of the world's population, where is the inequality? 

Money isn't the only reason people commit violent crimes, armed robbers in the US aren't staving to death, they want more than they have and don't want to wait for that to potentially change.

Who's keeping the people around the world poor?  German people?  I don't think so, enough of the white guilt nonsense, do you know why Africa and the Middle East sucks?  Because of the people that live there!!!  Why do you think they leave and move to the EU?  Because the people that live there don't suck!!

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#22754521 - 01/08/16 09:17 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Have you ever been abroad?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22754538 - 01/08/16 09:21 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
Have you ever been abroad?

Been to Europe many times, why do you ask?

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#22754565 - 01/08/16 09:30 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Also to poor countries? With people that suck?

Edited by GoldenEye (01/08/16 09:38 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22754596 - 01/08/16 09:39 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:
Also to places with people that suck? So any poor country by your reasoning?

Never had any desire to visit third world nations for obvious reasons, with that being said there are some real shitholes within the US that are not far behind.

Poverty is a complicated economic issue, I don't think it's related to the topic of this thread, so if you have a related point, please make it.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#22754609 - 01/08/16 09:43 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe you should go sometime.

Spoiler alert:

The people don't suck.

InvisibleBubbles85

#22755443 - 01/09/16 05:02 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:

"Women need to be more careful, they need to keep at least an armlength distance between themselves and the nearest man."

Our political leaders are so consumed with being politically correct, that any logic goes straight out of the window.

Instead of focusing efforts to assimilate new immigrants into the country's that have taken them in, they make rediculous statements like this, insisting that the native women of these country's change there culture to better suit the immigrants.

It's basically telling them that this sort of behaviour is now just a part of life, that has been forced upon you, with out your say and you will just have to get used to it. Either wear a veil, or get raped.

Not only that, but they try to cover up the facts surrounding the issue, to make things seem not as bad as they really are.

Any one who thinks that there is not a serious problem with some muslim men in Europe and there views and actions toward native women is deluded.

There's a very serious problem, that is quite clearly only getting worse.

These people should be sent to prison, where they can get a idea of what it feel's like to get raped and then be immediately deported on there release.

We have no place in our society's for these type of people. If that offends the minority then so be it.

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Texas
    #22755661 - 01/09/16 07:05 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
We have no place in our society's for these type of people. If that offends the minority then so be it.

just let the implications of that thought sink in a little bit

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: airclay] * 3
    #22755667 - 01/09/16 07:07 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

yet another thread where bubbles and qman piggyback through on a stead of prejudice.

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22755835 - 01/09/16 08:04 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:

I fail to see how blaming an entire religion for such behaviour has any accuracy or utility. At all. And comparing these events to the holocaust as OP does is laughable.

I was comparing Islam and Nazi Germany as two systems. Religious and political.

When religious system is calling war on non-believers, world domination and generally disrespects women; all is fine and cultural.

When political system is calling war on believers (ex. Jews), world domination and generally disrespects all other nations; shit goes down and they're really bad guys.

Why is being religion gets you out of trouble but being state/country does not? Are religions really that sacred even in 21st century? Century of science?

Also, blaming whole muslim community ain't completely wrong. What percent of their community raised word against their trouble making brothers? Next to none. Keeping quiet while your brothers go around doing shitstorms is same as supporting it.

Banning Islam sounds real extreme, but needing a licence to practice Islam sounds about right. Best I can think of.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

InvisibleBubbles85

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: airclay]
    #22755937 - 01/09/16 08:37 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

:lol: Yet again, your Liberal "logic", broadens the spectrum to make my quote a slur on the masses and some type of racist insult :facepalm:

If you think that rapists from the third world, who simultaneously target white women and children, for there own sordid sexual desires, based on an ideology that has taught them that this type of behaviour is acceptable, then i feel very sorry for you.

Maybe we should fill your neighborhood with these people instead of sending them prison. Would you be down with that?

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22755949 - 01/09/16 08:42 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
Quote:

GoldenEye said:

I was comparing Islam and Nazi Germany as two systems. Religious and political.

When religious system is calling war on non-believers, world domination and generally disrespects women; all is fine and cultural.

When political system is calling war on believers (ex. Jews), world domination and generally disrespects all other nations; shit goes down and they're really bad guys.

Why is being religion gets you out of trouble but being state/country does not? Are religions really that sacred even in 21st century? Century of science?

Also, blaming whole muslim community ain't completely wrong. What percent of their community raised word against their trouble making brothers? Next to none. Keeping quiet while your brothers go around doing shitstorms is same as supporting it.

Banning Islam sounds real extreme, but needing a licence to practice Islam sounds about right. Best I can think of.

Uh I'd say Christian thought is as equally guilty according to your definitions above. Your stance is fraught w problematic implications. Should you have a license to practice Christianity? Should anyone ask the state (remember a license is considered a state privilege) for permission to practice their own brand of thinking?

--------------------

Edited by airclay (01/09/16 09:17 AM)

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22755956 - 01/09/16 08:43 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

:lol: Yet again, your Liberal "logic", broadens the spectrum to make my quote a slur on the masses and some type of racist insult :facepalm:

If you think that rapists from the third world, who simultaneously target white women and children, for there own sordid sexual desires, based on an ideology that has taught them that this type of behaviour is acceptable, then i feel very sorry for you.

Maybe we should fill your neighborhood with these people instead of sending them prison. Would you be down with that?

My neighborhood is full of Christians :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleBubbles85

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: airclay] * 1
    #22755997 - 01/09/16 08:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Are you really trying to justify the actions of these people? Because it certainly seems that way.

They have been invited in to Germany with open arms and this is how they repay them. Mobs of third world asylum seekers taking to the streets to molest and rape the natives.

Its fucking sick and its a very real and dangerous problem.

Also you didn't answer my question, lets send these people to come and live in your area and see if you're still down with the whole third world invasion then?

Just for the record, I'm not religious in any shape or form. Religion is aload of fabricated bullshit, used to control the mindless, which sadly, make up the majority of the human race.

InvisibleBubbles85

#22756001 - 01/09/16 08:56 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

My neighborhood is full of Christians :shrug:

I don't ever recall of hearing about mobs of Christians taking to the streets to rape and sexually assault people?

Edited by Bubbles85 (01/09/16 08:57 AM)

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Bubbles85]
    #22756022 - 01/09/16 09:04 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I'm speaking up against the prejudice you choose to steer conversations w. Goldeneye was spot on when he said they are simply peoplethathavecommitted crimes and should be treated as such.

You've never heard of Mardi Gras? I'd say the similarities between the two situations are glaring. I dont believe marching in  streets was a part of you first definition.

--------------------

InvisibleBubbles85

#22756060 - 01/09/16 09:18 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

:trekfacepalm:

I give up with you man

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22756075 - 01/09/16 09:22 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Please give up your prejudiced opinions as well as the thought process you present of "I've got it right and everyone else is just stupid"

:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleBubbles85

#22756150 - 01/09/16 09:44 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Prejudice opinions :lol:

Yes okay, lets all just allow our girlfriends, mothers, sisters and daughters to be raped and sexually molested by muslim asylum seekers, who, thanks to political correctness, can never be called out for there actions.

Because lets face it, offending them has got to be worse than the crimes they commit right?

If the perpetrators of these crimes weren't muslim, or from some other form of minority group, would you still strongly oppose the discussion of the topic at hand, like you are now? I don't think so.

You're logic is what makes you weak and jump to assumptions in every single thread, regardless of the facts. We will see how your logic holds you in the future.

Hopefully Obama will bring a few thousand of these people to come and live next door to your family.

I am directing my anger toward the perpetrators, who, because they happen to be muslim, you instantaneously believe i am prejudice for voicing my opinions against them, when we all ready have the facts surrounding the events.

Instead of condemning this, you try and justify it through fear of offending any one, its pathetic :facepalm:

Edited by Bubbles85 (01/09/16 09:44 AM)

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Bubbles85] * 2
    #22756364 - 01/09/16 10:51 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

wholly incorrect.

I've not once stated that these men should not be held accountable for their actions. I find it offensive that you assume or label me as ok with horrific acts because I disagree with your brand of rhetoric.

I've only called it prejudice to equate or label this as muslim somehow. These are men brought up in a misogynistic religion and more-so world, no different than the mens rights activist I see here in the US. You're using this as a chance to push a broader anti-islamic agenda. We see the same thing happening with Hindu's in India as well. We saw a similar events unfold with the catholic church. This problem has nothing to do with the religion of the men but more so the sexually repressive and misogynistic values that a lot of these cultures share.

--------------------

InvisibleBubbles85

#22756611 - 01/09/16 11:48 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
These are men brought up in a misogynistic religion and more-so world,

If that's not you some how trying to justify this then i don't know what is. You are clearly defending them and there actions with that statement.

Why do we want to fill the EU with men who have misogynistic views? Women here enjoy equal rights, i thought that was some thing you Liberal muppets were all for?

I guess that only applies when you're considered to be some type of minority huh?

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22756622 - 01/09/16 11:51 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:

If that's not you some how trying to justify this then i don't know what is. You are clearly defending them and there actions with that statement.

Why do we want to fill the EU with men who have misogynistic views? Women here enjoy equal rights, i thought that was some thing you Liberal muppets were all for?

I guess that only applies when you're considered to be some type of minority huh?

:thatsaten:

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#22756658 - 01/09/16 11:57 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

Its a conflict they have.  They want women's rights, but they are also Muslim apologists.  When these two ideas come in conflict they lash out and attack white men somehow as though rapes at Mardi Gras excuse the Muslim world's systematic rape, molestation and oppression of women across the globe.  They want multiculturalism as an end unto itself and cannot compute that some cultures and cultural aspects are fundamentally incompatible with their notions of human rights.

InvisibleBubbles85

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: DieCommie]
    #22756760 - 01/09/16 12:19 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

Its a conflict they have.  They want women's rights, but they are also Muslim apologists.  When these two ideas come in conflict they lash out and attack white men somehow as though rapes at Mardi Gras excuse the Muslim world's systematic rape, molestation and oppression of women across the globe.  They want multiculturalism as an end unto itself and cannot compute that some cultures and cultural aspects are fundamentally incompatible with their notions of human rights.

QFT

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22756771 - 01/09/16 12:21 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:

Uh I'd say Christian thought is as equally guilty according to your definitions above. Your stance is fraught w problematic implications. Should you have a license to practice Christianity? Should anyone ask the state (remember a license is considered a state privilege) for permission to practice their own brand of thinking?

Yeah, sure. Bit off topic, but sure. Pope is one of the first leaders that called out for war saying it already started. Considering Vatican's army I would say that talking is all they can do, and they talk war as much as they can. They're giving their best, same as muslims. Christian lobby might killed even more people, or already did. But as I said, bit off topic.

And yes, if 3 billion people are following your opinions and ideals than you should have some kind of licence. Licence issued by objective authority that works for good of whole community, not minority, nor majority. Some people just don't want fully accept their responsibilities (or intentionaly stay blind at), so we need licence of approval.

Also, priests do need licences. Issued by Church. All I'm saying is that licence shouldn't be issued by Church, but by a state. A state that creates modern day laws which can sometimes be in opposition of religious laws.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22756841 - 01/09/16 12:35 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:

then you clearly "don't know what is". I don't think not wanting to lead a rhetoric war on a type of religion based on the actions of individuals is justifying anything. My point is that the whole world is already full of men with misogynistic views, this is not some one-off islamic happening. I posted a video a while back that talked about the genital mutilations of girls across africa, one of the major countries it happens in is Ghana, now Ghana is a majorly christian nation. Does this mean that all christians should apologize and if not are silently supporting it? no it doesn't. You're deflecting the argument (by somehow correlating that by not agreeing with your view that I am in support of the actions) of you making incorrect assertions that the shared religion of the accused is the de facto source of the issue. and then using that stance to expound into all sorts of prejudiced leanings.

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22756859 - 01/09/16 12:37 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I don't believe there's anyone on this planet without any dirt. Some'll see more dirt, some'll see less dirt and we can play this blame game 'til forever.

Problem with anti-muslim solution is that if they succeed they eradicate Islam and something new comes. Now you have to start creating your laws all over again for some new specific group. Sure, people we'll find way to eradicate threat, but why would we invest any resources for something that doesn't change anything and keeps hitting us in a head. Expecting new outcomes while doing same thing over and over again. I hear crazy all over it.

What I am calling over here is universal rules. Not attached by current time and mind state, but rules inspired by past knowledge in favor of better future. Laws to define better society instead of society creating better laws.

I consider myself a liberal, but I ain't democrat. You get much better society through dictatorship rather than letting horses speaking in a parliaments.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22756860 - 01/09/16 12:37 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
Quote:

airclay said:

Yeah, sure. Bit off topic, but sure. Pope is one of the first leaders that called out for war saying it already started. Considering Vatican's army I would say that talking is all they can do, and they talk war as much as they can. They're giving their best, same as muslims. Christian lobby might killed even more people, or already did. But as I said, bit off topic.

And yes, if 3 billion people are following your opinions and ideals than you should have some kind of licence. Licence issued by objective authority that works for good of whole community, not minority, nor majority. Some people just don't want fully accept their responsibilities (or intentionaly stay blind at), so we need licence of approval.

Also, priests do need licences. Issued by Church. All I'm saying is that licence shouldn't be issued by Church, but by a state. A state that creates modern day laws which can sometimes be in opposition of religious laws.

So if I'm correct in what you're saying here is that you think the state should be in the power of granting a religious privilege to those that it deems suitable?

--------------------

Edited by airclay (01/09/16 12:37 PM)

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22756881 - 01/09/16 12:41 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

false

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22756916 - 01/09/16 12:46 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:

My point is that the whole world is already full of men with misogynistic views, this is not some one-off islamic happening.

Yup, you're right. But most (I sure hope so) of that population is living in cultures that doesn't support rape as socially acceptable. Integrating  folks that support rape seems like it could solve the problem, but sure is a lot, possibly real ,pain in the ass. Is it really worth to force integration?

I'd rather stop for a second and come up with a better solution, not saying conservatives have it, but I get 'em a bit.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22756919 - 01/09/16 12:47 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

VERY TRUE

Quote:

You get much better society through dictatorship rather than letting horses speaking in a parliaments.

do you have any examples of this?

--------------------

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22756929 - 01/09/16 12:50 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
Integrating  folks that support rape

what's the test on this? how exactly do find out who supports rape? Do you ask them? Do you assume it on a shared cultural identity?

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22756933 - 01/09/16 12:51 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
So if I'm correct in what you're saying here is that you think the state should be in the power of granting a religious privilege to those that it deems suitable?

Every religion would be free to practice, sure, but to preach it to considerable amount of states society you should have a licence that you're doing good to health of society. Verified through various scientific methods. More followers, higher licence.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22756956 - 01/09/16 12:54 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sure there's schooled people that can recognize violent and misogyny people in a short talk for, lets say, drivers licence. It ain't hard to spot radicals, in the end their behavior is extreme.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22756968 - 01/09/16 12:55 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:

Quote:

You get much better society through dictatorship rather than letting horses speaking in a parliaments.

do you have any examples of this?

didn't think so...

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22756998 - 01/09/16 01:01 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Well I would call Roman Empire a pretty good society that was based on multiculturalism and professionalized army (sounds a lot like today's situation) over 3 different cultures.

Also, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk; Turkey had modern society 100 years ago than it has today.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

InvisibleBubbles85

#22757017 - 01/09/16 01:06 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:

My point is that the whole world is already full of men with misogynistic views, this is not some one-off islamic happening.

Yes it is and you're completely wrong. Never before in the EU, have a group of men numbering up to 1000, simultaneously raped and attacked German females in this way.

You can try and generalize the problem and spread it out in to the rest of society all you want, but all you're doing is kidding you're self and deliberately using diversion tactics, to prevent the discussion of the immediate topic at hand.

Which whether you like it or not, or whether it is politically correct to say or not, is muslim men, purposely and systematically targeting, seriously assaulting and raping native European women.

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22757054 - 01/09/16 01:12 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

Which whether you like it or not, or whether it is politically correct to say or not, is muslim men, purposely and systematically targeting, seriously assaulting and raping native European women.

Use "some muslim men" and you'll be both politically correct and truthful

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22757083 - 01/09/16 01:19 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

why the fuck be politically correct? thats just a way to shut down honest debate, IMO

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22757239 - 01/09/16 01:53 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Cuz it's easy method to shut up sheepy liberals, they have nothing to offer except demanding correctnes. If it's all it shut 'em up, fine, let it be.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

InvisibleBubbles85

#22757400 - 01/09/16 02:24 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

No body is pointing the finger at every single muslim man, but this problem is fundamentally an Islamic one.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#22758066 - 01/09/16 04:56 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I wonder why Tipote hasn't ridden in here on his noble steed to white knight in the defense of multiculturalism, Islam, immigration, and a group of 200-1000 Muslims who are sexually assaulting his daughter in front of him.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: DragonChaser]
    #22758133 - 01/09/16 05:13 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
I wonder why Tipote hasn't ridden in here on his noble steed to white knight in the defense of multiculturalism, Islam, immigration, and a group of 200-1000 Muslims who are sexually assaulting his daughter in front of him.

Because he honestly doesn't care, he wants the whites to suffer and to feel a bit of how Muslims live, that's the point of multiculturalism

Muslim women suffer at the hands of Islam, it's only fair white women should also suffer, that's the liberal ideology of "fairness" at work...

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#22758150 - 01/09/16 05:16 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Well he's lived in France, so it should be no surprise I guess.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: DragonChaser]
    #22758223 - 01/09/16 05:35 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:

Well of course, typical hypocritical liberal, travels between the UK, France and the US every other week, then bitches to us about man made climate change, :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #22759575 - 01/09/16 10:15 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
he wants the whites to suffer and to feel a bit of how Muslims live, that's the point of multiculturalism

Muslim women suffer at the hands of Islam, it's only fair white women should also suffer, that's the liberal ideology of "fairness" at work...

Do you actually believe your incredibly ridiculous straw man arguments, or are you just a troll???  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (01/10/16 02:40 AM)

OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: DragonChaser] * 1
    #22760281 - 01/10/16 04:43 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:

SORRY guys, i'm on my way!  I'll catch up eventually.

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Tipote]
    #22760331 - 01/10/16 05:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

In support of integration of societies I'll say that Europe should accept LIMITED number of refugees and approach integration step by step, cultural enrichment by cultural enrichment (something similar does happens all over Europe's colleges.) Obviously Europe is experiencing an overdose this way.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22760385 - 01/10/16 06:47 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:

Yes it is and you're completely wrong. Never before in the EU, have a group of men numbering up to 1000, simultaneously raped and attacked German females in this way.

You can try and generalize the problem and spread it out in to the rest of society all you want, but all you're doing is kidding you're self and deliberately using diversion tactics, to prevent the discussion of the immediate topic at hand.

Only to those who would rather pin it on a shared religion than accept reality. You push shit politics for the lowest common intellect. You have yet to support anything you say with anything other than your own personal feelings. get a fucking clue.

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
No body is pointing the finger at every single muslim man, but this problem is fundamentally an Islamic one.

^by saying it's an islamic problem you are fundamentally pointing a finger at every muslim man.

This guy explains abt as simply as it can be put.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22760391 - 01/10/16 06:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

i think youll find Merkel mostly agrees with you. No EU country has unlimited numbers of refugees coming.

The refugees account for about 0.1% of Europes population, 1% of Germany's population. Yes its a huge number of people but this is not an overdose. Europes contribution is almost nothing compared to that of Turkey and Lebanon. 25% of Lebanon are syrian refugees now.

The huge problems come with the rate that people are coming. This just reinforces the reality that the wars in the world affect us all. Especially when our governments have had a part to play.

Yes there is a problem with policing the border. All this has been a logistical nightmare. This doesnt make it wrong to accept refugees (i'm not saying you are saying that).

Our countries have signed the 1951 Refugee Convention. Refugees are accepted, pure economic migrants are deported. Asylum seekers are not necessarily granted refugee or asylum status, that is what they are seeking - hence the word. Germany will be ramping up an already very efficient deportation system in order to make sure that criminals have no illusion that they are protected by asylum seeker status.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22760427 - 01/10/16 07:12 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

^by saying it's an islamic problem you are fundamentally pointing a finger at every muslim man.

This guy explains abt as simply as it can be put.

LOL airclay, always bang on point!

Bubbles says its not about ethnicity or religion etc and then says it is. the cognitive dissonance is impeccable.

great video by the way, Aslan is a star.

--------------------

InvisibleBubbles85

#22760429 - 01/10/16 07:14 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Only to those who would rather pin it on a shared religion than accept reality. You push shit politics for the lowest common intellect. You have yet to support anything you say with anything other than your own personal feelings. get a fucking clue.

You're the one who refuses to accept reality. My argument is based on the facts, where as you're argument is to try to distort those facts and generalize the situation.

You try to justify the events, because they go against you're liberal ideology of eqaul rights for women, or equal rights for rapists of a minority group :lol:

You need to get a grip and man the fuck up. Stop being so politically correct and accept the events for what they are.

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22760445 - 01/10/16 07:19 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
i think youll find Merkel mostly agrees with you. No EU country has unlimited numbers of refugees coming.

The refugees account for about 0.1% of Europes population, 1% of Germany's population. Yes its a huge number of people but this is not an overdose. Europes contribution is almost nothing compared to that of Turkey and Lebanon. 25% of Lebanon are syrian refugees now.

Overdose doesn't have to be purely mathematical, take a look at malformations. Turkey and Lebanon probably have more similar culture for coming people while Europe has radically different. 

Quote:

Tipote said:
Our countries have signed the 1951 Refugee Convention. Refugees are accepted, pure economic migrants are deported. Asylum seekers are not necessarily granted refugee or asylum status, that is what they are seeking - hence the word. Germany will be ramping up an already very efficient deportation system in order to make sure that criminals have no illusion that they are protected by asylum seeker status.

This is in the start a bit silly. Why not accept poor honest muslim? We're talking here about 2 very different cultures that can and need to learn to co-exist which will be impossible if we let radicals of both sides have a leading word. Lets get shot before we face real disease, lets face our cultures on moderate scale instead of exploding in each others faces and blaming that 'other'.

Until we school more professional sociologists and psychologists we simply can't even know who we're accepting. And reporting this many assaults by men of very similar cultural heritage on same night sure sounds like overdose, organized or not.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22760475 - 01/10/16 07:40 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:

You're the one who refuses to accept reality. My argument is based on the facts, where as you're argument is to try to distort those facts and generalize the situation.

You try to justify the events, because they go against you're liberal ideology of eqaul rights for women, or equal rights for rapists of a minority group :lol:

You need to get a grip and man the fuck up. Stop being so politically correct and accept the events for what they are.

I'm still so baffled as to how you've concluded that I'm justifying any events instead of saying it's not an islamic problem and arguing your personal framing.

Take notes, hostile, this is a straw man.

--------------------

InvisibleBubbles85

#22760522 - 01/10/16 08:11 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: This whole thread is dedicated to the discussion of the rapes and mass sexual assaults of European women, by muslim asylum seekers and you're saying it's not an Islamic problem.

Please tell me when groups of upto 1000 native European men, have systematically taken to the streets to attack and rape women of a different ethnic origin to them selves?

You then try to justify it, with bull shit, biased videos, of events like genital mutilation happening in Africa and the rest of the developing world, in a feeble attempt to try to excuse the events taking place in Europe, like there some how irrelevant, because this type of fucked up shit takes place in the third world.

News flash, we don't live in the third world :facepalm:

Edited by Bubbles85 (01/10/16 08:12 AM)

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22760541 - 01/10/16 08:19 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Ok ill try to catch up with all the points made so far since I know youve all missed me so much.

first of all - Dobrodošli to the shroomery, OP.

Some of these discussions on this topic have already been had. I would encourage you to become a part of the "Rise of the far-right in France and Europe" thread as well. It starts to talk about this issue around here and continues.

Quote:

Tymb said:
If some system is devoted to spreading mindless violence around the world why isn't it banned (or something), but we try to incorporate their values

the same can be said of all religions including capitalism.

Quote:

my problem to be exact, is if Islam was a political regime that greatly disrespects women and other cultures it would be much like Nazi Germany

Islam is a religion. It is not a monolithic (uniform) organisation. There are muslims of every ethnic group, and every persuation. Religion in general does subjugate women. Muslims actually believe in the bible and Jesus too (it says so in the Quran)

While rape/sodomy/paedophilia is forbidden by religions, there are always assholes who interpret scripture or their implications based on their own motives to allow rape, sodomy and paedophilia. Muhammad actually sentenced people to death for rape, this happened in all Abrahamic faiths, it is against Sharia. The Taliban sentenced people to death for fucking young boys. The Catholic Church is full of paedophiles. Religion is corrupting and corrupted because humans pollute it.

But it's not hard to see how some people use religion this way..

Quote:

Male female relationships in the Bible are determined by a property ethic. The punishments for rape have to do not with compassion or trauma to the woman herself but with honor, tribal purity, and a sense that a used woman is damaged goods. A woman herself may be killed for voluntarily giving up her purity. A rapist can be forced, essentially, to buy her. In the Ten Commandments, the prohibition against coveting a neighbor’s wife is part of a broader prohibition against coveting property that belongs to another man: “You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor” (Exodus 20:17NIV).
please read more here..What the Bible Says About Rape

a very significant point is that many "muslims" are not even religious anymore. A trend that we have seen in Christianity for a long time.
those rapists in germany were drinking alcohol - hardly a sign of religiosity. They were also thieves. All their crimes were against Sharia law.

If you want to talk about slaves and rape, it is Daesh (ISIS) which has resurrected these archaic and literalist interpretations of abrahamic scripture. Many Daesh followers are converts and religious NOOBS.

Not only is this crisis not unique to Islam, its also not unique to religion. Increasingly, people in the West are athiest. Doesnt stop a whole load of rape! Not even 50 years ago in the West was rape not an issue to people. Rape within or outside of marriage was a common thing (rape inside marriage only made illegal in Germany in 1997). Rape is still a common thing and I'll bet that those people aren't thinking.. "this is what god wants".. They probably think - "i'm a man, i do what i want" or "she wants it - why would she have worn that short skirt otherwise???!" the same justifications are being made that have always been made..

Quote:

I'm completely free of prejudices

I strongly doubt that from your comments so far. I don't pretend to be completely free of prejudice even if i think i am. prejudice is a subconscious as well as a conscious process.

Quote:

in my opinion we should at least take a look at particular values and see if that value is something that'll elevate our society or does it leads to devolving our society. Aggression and violence doesn't really fit in my definition of society

I agree

Quote:

What makes you tolerate Islam while you disapprove Nazi Germany? 

well its not really a strong argument that you are making that they are the same. Daesh - maybe, but not Islam.

Islam accounts for over 1.6 billion people on earth. Rapists also tend to be younger people. Is anyone making the case that young people have a culture of rape? Is it because they are men? No, they say its specifically because they are Muslim.

Yet, Bubbles, qman, no one can really back this point up with evidence :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22760634 - 01/10/16 08:51 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:
Overdose doesn't have to be purely mathematical, take a look at malformations. Turkey and Lebanon probably have more similar culture for coming people while Europe has radically different. 

malformations? what do you mean by this?

So, if they rape over there its not as bad? I'm not sure what youre saying so perhaps you can elaborate. The point people are missing is that rape is a disgusting crime whoever its done by, and where ever it is.

Turkey and Lebanon are filled to capacity, their infrastructure is bursting at the seams because of this. Surely it makes sense to ease the pressure by everyone doing their fair share to accept refugees. It just happens that Germany has a shrinking population so is more willing to accept refugees than most EU countries. (qman doesnt believe this despite numerous sources)

Quote:

We're talking here about 2 very different cultures that can and need to learn to co-exist which will be impossible if we let radicals of both sides have a leading word. Lets get shot before we face real disease, lets face our cultures on moderate scale instead of exploding in each others faces and blaming that 'other'.

I agree that moderation is key. This is why we need to bring balance to the debate and not run around like headless chickens saying its an islamic problem. Its a male problem. Many of the refugees are not male, many are children. If we demonise the whole policy, we jeopardise genuine assitance and integration of very vulnerable people. Many refugee women have been raped by smuggling gangs to even be able to get to Europe in the first place.

yes they are different cultures but there are more simiarities than differences. In the West, we just happen to hate our own religiosity and we externalise that to blame everyone else for their intolerances despite having the same. 

Coexistance has already gone on for many generations now. We have had muslims in the US and Europe for centuries.

Yes the countries some of these people come from has had fewer protections against rape as Western countries have had in the last 50 years, it still is rife everywhere. Country or culture of origin does not change the severity. These rapists in Germany will be fucked up and rightly so. No one is devaluing the significance of these crimes.

"exploding in eachothers faces"

perhaps a weird choice of words but i get your point.

unfortunately, our governments in the US and Europe have actively played a part in the destabilisation of the region. It is just a fact that there were going to be millions of people fleeing that conflict (some of them criminals). It is not an easy situation by any definition. It is one world and we are all connected. Europe and the world is not insulated from the abuses of Syria and Iraq, to name just 2 countries.

qman will say something about white guilt now but it has nothing to do with white guilt. You fuck around, you get blow back. You help destabilise a country, you get genuine influxes of people.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22761157 - 01/10/16 11:29 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ChemicalSpark said:
That type of stuff makes me sick... I'm on the look out around anyone that covers their body in rags and would be real quick to club one upside the head.

yeh mate.. you dont sound like a thug at all..
noticed the thing about eugenics in your sig.. not very surprised.

Quote:

ChemicalSpark said:
Your opinion towards self defense might change if one of them gropes your woman right in front of you...

Honestly as a man, how could you not do something?

no one is saying - "yeh sure go ahead and grope my woman"
everyone should defend all women. there are muslim women who have been through rape to even be able to get to Europe, they should all be protected

Quote:

Tymb said:
@qman

absolutely correct.

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
they can do what ever the fuck they like and rape who ever the fuck they like, with no consequences.

errr.... you think there are going to be no consequences?

Quote:

They systematically target white females. They need there fucking dicks cutting off and deporting.

No they dont. there were rapes within refugee centres too.

Also its just a fact that if you are a minority group in a country on any day, most other people are not of your group. that suggests that yeh, white people are more likely to be attacked as there are more of them..

Quote:

Tymb said:
I really don't know anything about Islam

I'm far from an expert but if you have any questions, we might be able to help.
qman's default answer will be that they are savages or something so just ignore him.

Quote:

Tymb said:
I get were you guys from and I can't say your ways wouldn't work for better :smile:

Just violence and aggression ain't the way I am nor want to become my way so I came here looking for a different way. I ain't the one who'll tell you don't go berserk or call you out for it, but I don't wanna go berserk.

good man!

Quote:

Tymb said:
I live in Croatia, the last country that didn't raise razor wire on their way to Germany

The nazis affected Croatia in a big way, as have all the wars in the region around there. I'm sure that many in Croatia understand that this dogmatic hatred of Muslims is showing that Islamophobia is just as much a scourge as Anti-semitism and should be eliminated. It doesnt mean we can't talk about the problems we face but its important to do it with a clear mind.

Quote:

Tymb said:
Moroccan-born mayor of Rotterdam tells fellow Muslims who do not appreciate the 'freedoms' of living in the West to 'pack your bags and f*** off' on live TV

What a great example! Assimilation and integration has been proven in Europe. There are now 100s of thousands Muslim children in Europe that can do exactly the same.

Quote:

airclay said:
yet another thread where bubbles and qman piggyback through on a stead of prejudice.

QFT haha

Quote:

Tymb said:
Quote:

GoldenEye said:

It doesnt get you out of trouble. Religions are also not sacred. The point you miss is that not all followers of even one religion are the same. Look at how many different sects there are in Christianity. Just because the Westbro Baptist Church are fucking nutters doesnt mean the represent all Christians. The same is true for Daesh fuckwits - they don't represent the entire religion of 1.6 billion people. While both groups use religion in their justifications, it does not transfer to the entire religion.

Quote:

Also, blaming whole muslim community ain't completely wrong.

yes it is, completely.

Quote:

What percent of their community raised word against their trouble making brothers? Next to none. Keeping quiet while your brothers go around doing shitstorms is same as supporting it.

Brothers? There are many groups even within Islam. Some people might feel like just their community are brothers, or their sect, or their religion, or the entire world. Why do you make the separations? Can't you be brother with Muslims too? Who do you consider brother and what abuses are you being silent around? Why aren't you speaking out against abuses against others? If you commit a crime, does my silence make me complicit?? Do i hear you speaking out against the Christian attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic in the US? Youre white and from a traditionally christian country arent you? You must be complicit!!!

Well maybe you are speaking out, and many Muslims are too, even though they might not be on your radar. Even though its not them. It wasn't them commiting terrorist acts and it wasn't them raping people.

- there have been numerous demonstrations against these crimes of Daesh all over the World!
- there have been social media campaigns #notinmyname
- there have been newspaper ads saying the same
- muslims have been on TV saying the same
here is the video..please watch it

- there have been actions of solidarity - muslims cooking for christians, muslims refugees and non refugees helping england with the current floods (when antiimmigrant groups have done FUCK ALL), there have been muslims protecting churches in France (and here) and Denmark, protecting Synagogues in Norway, protecting Christians in Kenya, protecting churches in Egypt....

the list goes on but apparently that is next to nothing because you havent heard about it. Why havent you heard about it? because our media and our governments have a narrative. The narrative is us VS THEM, specifically the Muslims "them". Anything that deviates from the narrative is buried under the emphasis on the established narrative.

Quote:

how will the state know if an imam or a priest is doing their job properly? How would you not think this would be open to abuse if a church's views and the states views conflict???
What do we do about the internet where i can get a livestream from a cleric in syria if i wanted to!?

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

So, white people dont have sordid sexual desires? which ideology tells them this behaviour is ok? patriarchy?

there is a difference between blasting the flaws of the policy and the problems that we are facing by an influx of a million people, and making overarching generalisations over Islam as though it is a monolithic religion among all followers. whether you realise it or not (i know you dont) you are fuelling something very dangerous.

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Prejudice opinions :lol:
Yes okay, lets all just allow our girlfriends, mothers, sisters and daughters to be raped and sexually molested by muslim asylum seekers, who, thanks to political correctness, can never be called out for there actions.

LOL ok so i'll be bubbles: "oh so you call me prejudiced, well lets just let all our women be raped then, yeh?" :facepalm:

Quote:

If the perpetrators of these crimes weren't muslim, or from some other form of minority group, would you still strongly oppose the discussion of the topic at hand, like you are now? I don't think so.

yes i would, it just happens that greater efforts need to be made because rising islamophobia especially over the last 15 years is clouding all the issues against muslims, they are instead being simplified as "oh this is just islam" "they are savages, animals". You and qman talk like this.

People do need to speak up. No one is defending rapists, if i had them infront of me I would probably feel like knee-capping them. BUT, this issue is pushing great dangers even closer - blind hatred and fascism. THis directly affects people who have no voice, people who have already been raped, abused, tortured, had their families killed etc. based just on their religion.

Quote:

Instead of condemning this, you try and justify it through fear of offending any one, its pathetic

what a load of BS. NO ONE IS JUSTIFYING RAPE :facepalm: youre getting into hostile universe territory now, i hope you realise.

Airclays response was spot on to this comment.

Quote:

Why do we want to fill the EU with men who have misogynistic views? Women here enjoy equal rights, 

The EU is already full of men with misogynistic views.
Women are very close to equal rights but you must be deluded to think that its all sorted.

Quote:

Tymb said:
I'm sure there's schooled people that can recognize violent and misogyny people in a short talk for, lets say, drivers licence. It ain't hard to spot radicals, in the end their behavior is extreme.

its extremely difficult to detect dangerous radicals. the attackers in paris and california even surprised their own families. They knew to keep their mouths shut about what they wanted to do.

Its easy to detect low iq obvious radicals who will say like like "yeh i wana rape white women" or "yeh i wana blow up parliament" in the short talk you are referring to, its also super unlikely to ever happen.

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Never before in the EU, have a group of men numbering up to 1000, simultaneously raped and attacked German females in this way.

BTW this estimated 1000 men did not simultaneously rape and attack german. As it stands there was ONE rape, the rest have been robbed OR sexually assaulted.. so its not clear how many were assaulted and how many were robbed.

yup here is an example. Majority of Rotherham child exploitation suspects are white, claims new report EDIT: poor representation of the data

and Elm Guest House child abuse scandal
and 20 establishment figures 'in elite paedophile ring'
and Group of White Men Jailed for Raping Child.
also
'Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies

here is another example of Western rape:

Quote:

Secret wartime files made public only in 2006 reveal that American GIs committed 400 sexual offenses in Europe, including 126 rapes in England, between 1942 and 1945.[45] A study by Robert J. Lilly estimates that a total of 14,000 civilian women in England, France and Germany were raped by American GIs during World War II.[46][47] It is estimated that there were around 3,500 rapes by American servicemen in France between June 1944 and the end of the war and one historian has claimed that sexual violence against women in liberated France was common.[48]

there are more examples here but they arent in the EU. They are against Muslims by Westerners

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

DragonChaser said:

Because he honestly doesn't care, he wants the whites to suffer and to feel a bit of how Muslims live, that's the point of multiculturalism

This is why we call hostileuniverse the Straw man king.

man you guys spout a whole load of crap. :smbfacepalm:

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

DragonChaser said:

Well of course, typical hypocritical liberal, travels between the UK, France and the US every other week, then bitches to us about man made climate change, :shrug:

@Dragon: what has living in France got to do with anything?
@Strawman: You have no fucking idea how much i travel. We all have lives that pollute, no it doesnt make it ok but I do what I can. You don't even believe in the fact of climate change :facepalm:

------
Yes, i wrote a long post. If anyone replies, please don't be retarded and quote my entire post, otherwise we will be at page 100 by the end of the day.

-----

--------------------

Edited by Tipote (01/11/16 09:37 AM)

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Tipote] * 1
    #22761330 - 01/10/16 12:14 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I admire your patience Tipote.

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22761347 - 01/10/16 12:17 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: thanks man

--------------------

InvisibleBubbles85

#22761498 - 01/10/16 12:51 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
Majority of Rotherham child exploitation suspects are white, claims new report

This article is the biggest load of horse crap you've posted to date and clearly has absolutely nothing to do with the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal.

It is blatantly miss representing the facts surrounding the actual case, by mixing statistics from other sources.

The perpetrators of this scandal were "all" of muslim Pakistani heritage and it is only these men who are today in prison for this appalling abuse.

I find it wholly distasteful, that yet again, you are trying to excuse the actions of certain muslim men, by generalizing the entire situation with disgusting fictional bullshit surrounding the sexual exploitation of over 1400 children in Britain 

:awedisgust:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/misleading-claim-on-most-rotherham-cse-abusers-being-white-wrongly-included-in-report-1-7587779]

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Rotherham child sexual exploitation report: At a glance - BBC

Edited by Bubbles85 (01/10/16 01:10 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22763290 - 01/10/16 06:53 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
I'm speaking up against the prejudice you choose to steer conversations w. Goldeneye was spot on when he said they are simply peoplethathavecommitted crimes and should be treated as such.

You've never heard of Mardi Gras? I'd say the similarities between the two situations are glaring. I dont believe marching in  streets was a part of you first definition.

"Mardi Gras...I'd say the similarities between the two situations are glaring"

Wow, you're losing credibility with nonsense like this, disgusting.

BTW, this isn't a sexual crime issue for the court system, it's a national security issue, big difference.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22763372 - 01/10/16 07:04 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

Tymb said:

malformations? what do you mean by this?

So, if they rape over there its not as bad? I'm not sure what youre saying so perhaps you can elaborate. The point people are missing is that rape is a disgusting crime whoever its done by, and where ever it is.

Turkey and Lebanon are filled to capacity, their infrastructure is bursting at the seams because of this. Surely it makes sense to ease the pressure by everyone doing their fair share to accept refugees. It just happens that Germany has a shrinking population so is more willing to accept refugees than most EU countries. (qman doesnt believe this despite numerous sources)

Quote:

We're talking here about 2 very different cultures that can and need to learn to co-exist which will be impossible if we let radicals of both sides have a leading word. Lets get shot before we face real disease, lets face our cultures on moderate scale instead of exploding in each others faces and blaming that 'other'.

I agree that moderation is key. This is why we need to bring balance to the debate and not run around like headless chickens saying its an islamic problem. Its a male problem. Many of the refugees are not male, many are children. If we demonise the whole policy, we jeopardise genuine assitance and integration of very vulnerable people. Many refugee women have been raped by smuggling gangs to even be able to get to Europe in the first place.

yes they are different cultures but there are more simiarities than differences. In the West, we just happen to hate our own religiosity and we externalise that to blame everyone else for their intolerances despite having the same. 

Coexistance has already gone on for many generations now. We have had muslims in the US and Europe for centuries.

Yes the countries some of these people come from has had fewer protections against rape as Western countries have had in the last 50 years, it still is rife everywhere. Country or culture of origin does not change the severity. These rapists in Germany will be fucked up and rightly so. No one is devaluing the significance of these crimes.

"exploding in eachothers faces"

perhaps a weird choice of words but i get your point.

unfortunately, our governments in the US and Europe have actively played a part in the destabilisation of the region. It is just a fact that there were going to be millions of people fleeing that conflict (some of them criminals). It is not an easy situation by any definition. It is one world and we are all connected. Europe and the world is not insulated from the abuses of Syria and Iraq, to name just 2 countries.

qman will say something about white guilt now but it has nothing to do with white guilt. You fuck around, you get blow back. You help destabilise a country, you get genuine influxes of people.

"You help destabilize a country"

The innocent citizens of the EU didn't "destabilize" anything, even if they did they are under no obligation of accept people from a foreign land.

"you get genuine influxes of people"

Which should be turned back to where they came from, there's no reason why EU citizens need to suffer from the shitty leadership in the Middle East.

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22763549 - 01/10/16 07:38 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I was actually quite surprised to find it but it seemed like the latest report that i could find at the time. It has since been corrected. :shrug:
I accept it was a bad article and take it back
Try to keep your knickers on though.

There is a legitimate point that stands that many non-muslim white people were also sexually abusing children.
though, again, i will say that it was not quite the same as the gang of Pakistanis and what they did.

Nevertheless, this is not evidence that this is because of Islam.

Quote:

I find it wholly distasteful, that yet again, you are trying to excuse the actions of certain muslim men, by generalizing the entire situation with disgusting fictional bullshit surrounding the sexual exploitation of over 1400 children in Britain

NO ONE IS EXCUSING ANY SEXUAL EXPLOITATION BY ANYONE.

I am not for one minute pretending that there wasn't a serious problem within that Pakistani community

By referring to instances where other people have abused children sexually, it doesnt mean that the pakistanis involved are absolved of their crimes.
this seems to be something you consistently are not able to understand.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs/18739
Quote:

The unit says: “All ethnicities were represented in the sample. However, a disproportionate number of offenders were reported as Asian.”

The Streets Of Rochdale After Child Exploitation Arrests

Of 52 groups where ethnicity data was provided, 26 (50 per cent) comprised all Asian offenders, 11 (21 per cent) were all white, 9 (17 per cent) groups had offenders from multiple ethnicities, 4 (8 per cent) were all black offenders and there were 2 (4 per cent) exclusively Arab groups.

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

By contrast, the seven “Type 2 groups” – paedophile rings rather than grooming gangs – “were reported as exclusively of white ethnicity”.

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white.

Girls aged between 14 and 15 accounted for 57 per cent of victims. Out of 144 girls, 100 had “at least one identifiable vulnerability” like alcohol or drug problems, mental health issues or a history of going missing. More than half of the victims were in local authority care.

The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of South Asian Muslim origin.

Three were white Britons, two were Indian, three were Iraqi Kurds, four were eastern European Roma and one was a Congolese refugee, according to reports of the trials.

Considerable caution is needed when looking at these numbers, as our sample is very unscientific. There are grooming cases we will have missed, and there will undoubtedly be offences that have not resulted in convictions.
Why are so many victims white?

We’re into the realm of opinion now.

Sentencing nine men in 2012 over offences in Rochdale, judge Gerald Clifton told the defendants they had treated their victims “as though they were worthless and beyond all respect”, adding: “I believe that one of the factors that led to that was that they were not of your community or religion.”

But at the Derby trial in 2010 the judge said he thought the race of the victims and their abusers was “coincidental”.

One of the victims of the Oxford gang told the Guardian that her abusers had asked her to recruit other teenagers and “specified that they wanted only white girls”.

Ceop says: “The comparative levels of freedom that white British children enjoy in comparison to some other ethnicities may make them more vulnerable to exploitation.

“They may also be more likely to report abuse. This is an area requiring better data and further research.”
How many children are at risk?

A report by the Office of the Children’s Commissioner found that 2,409 children were confirmed as victims of sexual exploitation in gangs and groups in the 14 months between August 2010 to October 2011.

If that sounds low compared to the 1,400 identified in Rotherham alone, remember that this number covers 16 years.

This probably only scratches the surface of the real number of victims, and the children’s commissioner said that at least 16,500 children had been identified as being “at risk of sexual exploitation” during one year.

from the wikipedia link..
Quote:

Nazir Afzal, the Crown Prosecution Service's lead on child sexual abuse, himself a Muslim, said the abuse had no basis in Islam: "Islam says that alcohol, drugs, rape and abuse are all forbidden, yet these men were surrounded by all of these things."

also..

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2014/feb/14/rape-culture-damage-it-does-everyday-sexism

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/14/child-grooming-sexual-abuse-race
Quote:

A report for the children's commissioner in 2012 found there were 1,514 perpetrators. Of these, 545 were white, 415 were Asian and 244 were black. The ethnicity of 21% of perpetrators was not recorded. Attempts to analyse the Asian figure further runs into problems. Just 35 of the 415 Asians are recorded as having Pakistani heritage and thus highly likely to be Muslim, and only five are recorded as being from a Bangladeshi background. The heritage of 366 of the Asian group is not stated in those figures.

However, the view in different parts of law enforcement is that it is wrong to take these figures and cases and say the race or religion of the perpetrator leads to them committing these crimes.

A more credible link, says one senior source involved in bringing the criminals to justice, are their occupations. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source said the demography of certain areas and the makeup of the night-time economy explained the over-representation of Asian offenders.
Advertisement

The source said: "Young vulnerable girls migrate to the night-time economy, where they come across taxi drivers and people working in takeaways, who are more likely to be Asian. It is better to focus on the professions of offenders, not their race or religion."

Meanwhile, group grooming is a small part of the sexual abuse threat facing Britain's children. Some of those working in protecting children from sexual abuse worry that the wrong message is being given about who poses dangers to children from the media coverage of "Asian grooming gangs".

They say the biggest dangers are not just on the street, but online, and the totality of abuse shows far more white people are perpetrators.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/14-signs-we-live-in-a-rape-culture--gk_rqcmxml

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

Quote:

One fact stood out. Of those convicted, 66 were black or mixed race, 13 were white and the remainder were from other countries including Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/rape-culture-germany-cologne-new-years-2016-876

Quote:

Nobody's denying that people with immigrant backgrounds or of the Muslim faith are also guilty of committing sex crimes. But to act as if their cultural background has "programmed" them to do so, while making all sorts of excuses and downplaying the crimes of white Germans, will always be racist rabble-rousing.

The clearest thing to come out of the debate around what happened in Cologne as of yet is that Germany has a sexism issue and a racism issue. Both are deep-rooted and were not "imported". It's our responsibility as a society to move towards a culture that celebrates mutual consent and respects boundaries. And that applies to all people, because one sexual assault is one too many – no matter where it took place and who it involved.

SOOOO, JUST TO BE CLEAR AGAIN - HIGHLIGHTING A RAPE CULTURE IN GENERAL DOES NOT JUSTIFY OR ABSOLVE ANY ONE OF RAPE AND OTHER SEXUAL CRIMES.

you had a problem one of my links, i have accepted it was inaccurate and i have taken it back. What about the rest? Will you accept that all cultures, countries, religions etc have a rape culture? Will you perhaps consider that when this narrative of Muslim = ok with rape is misleading and stokes tensions that already at a all time high?

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22763570 - 01/10/16 07:41 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

there's no reason why EU citizens need to suffer from the shitty leadership in the Middle East.

what??? the leadership? are syrians bringing their leadership to th EU or are they fleeing it?  :cookiemonster:

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22763615 - 01/10/16 07:50 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

qman said:

there's no reason why EU citizens need to suffer from the shitty leadership in the Middle East.

what??? the leadership? are syrians bringing their leadership to th EU or are they fleeing it?  :cookiemonster:

Why should EU citizens suffer as a result of instability in the Middle East which is caused from shitty Middle Eastern leadership?  You see they are very capable of destabilizing themselves just fine, there doesn't always have to been a scapegoat.

OfflineWAN
Stranger
    #22764047 - 01/10/16 09:34 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:

People should not have to pay for the stupid actions of their governments.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: WAN]
    #22764118 - 01/10/16 09:54 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Now the moderates in Germany are protesting the Muslim presence, it's not just the "right wing".

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22764769 - 01/11/16 03:29 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

lol "right wing". well that was a good video but most of them was quite far right.

absolutely there are moderates protesting, no one was disputing that.

it is the far right however who are arming themselves for terrorist activities, as your video shows.

do you advocate for terrorism?

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: WAN] * 1
    #22764788 - 01/11/16 03:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

WAN said:

Germany is actually pretty good when it comes to not fucking up other places. In fact..

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/countries-sending-most-arms-to-syria-have-accepted-fewest-of-refugees-they-ve-helped-create
http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Aussenpolitik/Laender/Aktuelle_Artikel/Syrien/130902-BM-Jarba.html

It is other countries like the US, UK and France who have done most to destabilise the middle east
the influx of refugees wasn't much to do with their stupid actions of the germany government. So infact many people from countries are paying for the stupid actinos of OTHER governments, which is even worse.

It was German's shrinking population that put them in a position that profits from accepting some refugees. It is also a moral decision. These people are going to be coming whether the German or any other government accepts them. The fact is, you can't stop the influxes and innocent people are dying to make the dangerous journey. It becomes a humanitarian issue aswell.

Absolutely there are going to be numerous problems from an influx of 1 million refugees, no one ever thought it was going to be a walk in the park.
But the increase of violence from the far-right are fuelling a dangerous situation, it is them who are arming themselves and preparing attacks on their own politicians, mosques, refugee centres etc.

Absolutely there is a crisis of democracy in all Western states which fuels the tensions. It is not easy for anyone- especially refugees who are now branded as terrorists and rapists because of the actions of a minority.

Many people in germany still support this policy of welcoming refugees. Absolutely this doesnt mean it can be unlimited, no one wants that. War is a disgusting thing, whether other governments have fuelled it or not, everyone will feel an impact. War is war and it affects all countries.

Qman's video itself had the internal intelligence chief saying this would be easier if all countries accepted a reasonable amount of burden. It's not necessarily about responsibility because of action or involvement in Syria, it is a human responsibility.. otherwise it will only get worse and we will all face increased terrorism from the increase of failed states in the Middle East.

Ignoring it won't make it go away.

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22764924 - 01/11/16 06:15 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for having me, Shroomery :smile: I lurked a bit over that thread and will surely join ^^

Quote:

Tipote said:

Quote:

Tymb said:
If some system is devoted to spreading mindless violence around the world why isn't it banned (or something), but we try to incorporate their values

the same can be said of all religions including capitalism.

Totally agree, already written about Pope's war call as the maximum as Church can give making 'em in my eyes pro-war.

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

my problem to be exact, is if Islam was a political regime that greatly disrespects women and other cultures it would be much like Nazi Germany

Islam is a religion. It is not a monolithic (uniform) organisation. There are muslims of every ethnic group, and every persuation. Religion in general does subjugate women. Muslims actually believe in the bible and Jesus too (it says so in the Quran)

While rape/sodomy/paedophilia is forbidden by religions, there are always assholes who interpret scripture or their implications based on their own motives to allow rape, sodomy and paedophilia. Muhammad actually sentenced people to death for rape, this happened in all Abrahamic faiths, it is against Sharia. The Taliban sentenced people to death for fucking young boys. The Catholic Church is full of paedophiles. Religion is corrupting and corrupted because humans pollute it.

I'm not talking here about muslims, but Islam as multicultural religion. There's good and bad people in every society, system and religion and generalizing like that would be stupid if not even logically impossible. I'm talking here about behavior products of certain religion. Islam (and Hinduism) tend to produce misogyny and mass rape values at some radical followers. Radical christians (priests) tend to have pedophilia problems. Orthodox jewish family sure produces some misogyny and denies women's choice of life partner (possibly worse than rape, but lets leave this for some other discussion.)

I'm trying to look here as 'what's the worst that can happen?' and next question would be 'are we ready for the worst?'. Looking at jews, christians, protestants, buddhists and many others I would say that people all over the world are ready to deal with this religions worst without losing lives or dignity. But I couldn't tell same for muslims. To deal with their worst we have to take out guns and put police and army on overtime. Sure doesn't sound like civilized folk are coming and to live in civilization you have to be civil.

But I got a bit of topic. Topic here are rapes performed by, mostly muslim, men; not christian pedophilia or jewish arranged marriages. I'm sure there's threads for that.

Also, if someone's not following a rules for some religion who's any of us to call him/her out? No of us is no religious authority to anyone else anywhere. It's not up to you and me to call someone 'fake believer'.

Quote:

Tipote said:

a very significant point is that many "muslims" are not even religious anymore. A trend that we have seen in Christianity for a long time.
those rapists in germany were drinking alcohol - hardly a sign of religiosity. They were also thieves. All their crimes were against Sharia law.

If you want to talk about slaves and rape, it is Daesh (ISIS) which has resurrected these archaic and literalist interpretations of abrahamic scripture. Many Daesh followers are converts and religious NOOBS.

As said, I don't believe you and me (or anyone else) is allowed to call anyone a religious noob. Religion is very personal matter and ways of following it are unique for every person out there. As much as I would love to simply call 'em just terrorists, I'd have to agree with the truth that some of that terrorists are muslim.

Quote:

Tipote said: 

Not only is this crisis not unique to Islam, its also not unique to religion. Increasingly, people in the West are athiest. Doesnt stop a whole load of rape! Not even 50 years ago in the West was rape not an issue to people. Rape within or outside of marriage was a common thing (rape inside marriage only made illegal in Germany in 1997). Rape is still a common thing and I'll bet that those people aren't thinking.. "this is what god wants".. They probably think - "i'm a man, i do what i want" or "she wants it - why would she have worn that short skirt otherwise???!" the same justifications are being made that have always been made..

Being religious radical obviously somehow fucks up your sexuality, but I really don't hear of much mass rapes except for this and some cases in India.

Quote:

Tipote said:

Quote:

I'm completely free of prejudices

I strongly doubt that from your comments so far. I don't pretend to be completely free of prejudice even if i think i am. prejudice is a subconscious as well as a conscious process.

Maybe a ran a bit too far over here, but it ain't far from truth. Don't mix prejudices with my love to political incorrectness, it does sometimes sound like prejudices, but I'll rather sound like an asshole than support systematic destruction of cultural values, which political correctness does by universalizing various cultural values to the same one for all.

Quote:

Tipote said:
well its not really a strong argument that you are making that they are the same. Daesh - maybe, but not Islam.

Islam accounts for over 1.6 billion people on earth. Rapists also tend to be younger people. Is anyone making the case that young people have a culture of rape? Is it because they are men? No, they say its specifically because they are Muslim.

Yet, Bubbles, qman, no one can really back this point up with evidence :shrug:

I'm not saying that Islam has culture of rape, nor do know any culture that promotes rape, but various cultures develop various values, sometimes even values that they didn't intend to. But we live in a real world where intentions don't matter and what counts are acts. Facts are (you might have more precise) that some cultures have more rapes than others and while we try to integrate cultures like that we should be careful take a good parts and isolate harmful ways. In future that might not be Islam, but it might be Marsianism and I'd love that we as a humans learn to cut out bad on Islam case rather than on Marsianism case.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22764968 - 01/11/16 06:45 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

^ ten bucks says this guy is in highschool

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22764987 - 01/11/16 06:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

@tiptoe
I know I haven't covered a lots of points you made, don't think it was left unnoticed. As you said, a lot was covered before on various threads and a lot is yet to be covered. I'm still very new here, but you'll eventually get what I'm made of, 'till then you'll have to trust me that I ain't made of prejudices :smile:

I consider every person a brother/sister. Some of them are treating me well, some are treating me bad, some feel threaten by my existence and some does not, there's all kind of people in this world. But through my experiences, the most successful nonviolent method would be taking away credibility of institution and easiest way would be losing followers/practices.

Year of two ago in Croatia there was referendum that defined marriage as 'strict union of men and women' on state constitution level. 2/3 voted 'yes' while 1/3 voted 'no' on discrimination. All I had to say at the time was 'If I was married, I would ask for state financed divorce' and all that voted 'no' and still stayed married I would call 'silent brothers' for not acting by their believes.

About Muslims of Croatia, they enjoy much of my respect over here. Leading people of Islam in Croatia promptly denounced acts of terrorism as acts of Islam or their community (rather different story goes in Bosnia.) Syrian refugees, living for a 10 or more years here, aided by calling out their people to behave while traveling through Croatia, some even came up to deffence when refugees started talking shit about our hospitality (which were the best they had through their way, IMO.) There's no 'muslim problem' nor hate over here and I'm not so sure it would be like that if 'terrorizing brothers' weren't denounced upon acting out of religious practice.

As said, I know nothing of Islam (next to nothing to be exact) so I wasn't aware of protests, but obviously it ain't enough keeping on mind that terrorist acts tend to be more violent and often.

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22765095 - 01/11/16 07:59 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Why should EU citizens suffer as a result of instability in the Middle East which is caused from shitty Middle Eastern leadership?  You see they are very capable of destabilizing themselves just fine, there doesn't always have to been a scapegoat.

i tihnk you fail to understand the concept of refugee status and the moral and legal obligations that come with it.

many european refugees fled to middle eastern countries during the war :shrug:
yet at the time, the middle east had no choice even if they didnt accept because they were under european colonial control.

also.. we have had this exchange before. You can blame them for fucking up their own shit all you like, but you can't back that up because the region has ALWAYS had external interference so how can you fairly distinguish? When they have full independence then you will be in a position to try to make that argument. Until then, it doesnt stand.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22765117 - 01/11/16 08:07 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

i appreciate your contributions, mate :smile:

I will check back to you on your comments soon :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22765162 - 01/11/16 08:26 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

also.. we have had this exchange before. You can blame them for fucking up their own shit all you like, but you can't back that up because the region has ALWAYS had external interference so how can you fairly distinguish? When they have full independence then you will be in a position to try to make that argument. Until then, it doesn't stand.

are you suggesting muslims/arabs have no responsibility for the state of their countries?

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22765292 - 01/11/16 09:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
lol "right wing". well that was a good video but most of them was quite far right.

absolutely there are moderates protesting, no one was disputing that.

it is the far right however who are arming themselves for terrorist activities, as your video shows.

do you advocate for terrorism?

"who are arming themselves for terrorist activities"

That's pure speculation on your part regardless of what the video claims.

"do you advocate for terrorism?"

Of course not, that's why I advocate for a deportation process, I want to save lives and prevent a civil war.

The biggest issue is that the German government didn't get public approval before flooding the country with "refugees", that error is going to be very costly at some point down the road, major miscalculations have been made and there is going to be blood on Merkal's hands.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22765308 - 01/11/16 09:16 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

WAN said:

Germany is actually pretty good when it comes to not fucking up other places. In fact..

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/countries-sending-most-arms-to-syria-have-accepted-fewest-of-refugees-they-ve-helped-create
http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Aussenpolitik/Laender/Aktuelle_Artikel/Syrien/130902-BM-Jarba.html

It is other countries like the US, UK and France who have done most to destabilise the middle east
the influx of refugees wasn't much to do with their stupid actions of the germany government. So infact many people from countries are paying for the stupid actinos of OTHER governments, which is even worse.

It was German's shrinking population that put them in a position that profits from accepting some refugees. It is also a moral decision. These people are going to be coming whether the German or any other government accepts them. The fact is, you can't stop the influxes and innocent people are dying to make the dangerous journey. It becomes a humanitarian issue aswell.

Absolutely there are going to be numerous problems from an influx of 1 million refugees, no one ever thought it was going to be a walk in the park.
But the increase of violence from the far-right are fuelling a dangerous situation, it is them who are arming themselves and preparing attacks on their own politicians, mosques, refugee centres etc.

Absolutely there is a crisis of democracy in all Western states which fuels the tensions. It is not easy for anyone- especially refugees who are now branded as terrorists and rapists because of the actions of a minority.

Many people in germany still support this policy of welcoming refugees. Absolutely this doesnt mean it can be unlimited, no one wants that. War is a disgusting thing, whether other governments have fuelled it or not, everyone will feel an impact. War is war and it affects all countries.

Qman's video itself had the internal intelligence chief saying this would be easier if all countries accepted a reasonable amount of burden. It's not necessarily about responsibility because of action or involvement in Syria, it is a human responsibility.. otherwise it will only get worse and we will all face increased terrorism from the increase of failed states in the Middle East.

Ignoring it won't make it go away.

No, they are not coming into Germany regardless if they are accepted or not. Poland has already made it very clear, they can't and won't accept them because they already have too many poor people and they can't afford foreign "refugees" flooding into their country.

At the end of the day, it's a social, financial, cultural, and criminal justice shitfest when these people flood into the EU, they need to turn around and go back to their homelands regardless of who "destabilized" it in the first place.

InvisibleBubbles85

#22765417 - 01/11/16 10:05 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
I was actually quite surprised to find it but it seemed like the latest report that i could find at the time. It has since been corrected. :shrug:
I accept it was a bad article and take it back
Try to keep your knickers on though.

There is a legitimate point that stands that many non-muslim white people were also sexually abusing children.
though, again, i will say that it was not quite the same as the gang of Pakistanis and what they did.

Nevertheless, this is not evidence that this is because of Islam.

Quote:

NO ONE IS EXCUSING ANY SEXUAL EXPLOITATION BY ANYONE.

I am not for one minute pretending that there wasn't a serious problem within that Pakistani community

By referring to instances where other people have abused children sexually, it doesnt mean that the pakistanis involved are absolved of their crimes.
this seems to be something you consistently are not able to understand.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs/18739
Quote:

The unit says: “All ethnicities were represented in the sample. However, a disproportionate number of offenders were reported as Asian.”

The Streets Of Rochdale After Child Exploitation Arrests

Of 52 groups where ethnicity data was provided, 26 (50 per cent) comprised all Asian offenders, 11 (21 per cent) were all white, 9 (17 per cent) groups had offenders from multiple ethnicities, 4 (8 per cent) were all black offenders and there were 2 (4 per cent) exclusively Arab groups.

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

By contrast, the seven “Type 2 groups” – paedophile rings rather than grooming gangs – “were reported as exclusively of white ethnicity”.

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white.

Girls aged between 14 and 15 accounted for 57 per cent of victims. Out of 144 girls, 100 had “at least one identifiable vulnerability” like alcohol or drug problems, mental health issues or a history of going missing. More than half of the victims were in local authority care.

The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of South Asian Muslim origin.

Three were white Britons, two were Indian, three were Iraqi Kurds, four were eastern European Roma and one was a Congolese refugee, according to reports of the trials.

Considerable caution is needed when looking at these numbers, as our sample is very unscientific. There are grooming cases we will have missed, and there will undoubtedly be offences that have not resulted in convictions.
Why are so many victims white?

We’re into the realm of opinion now.

Sentencing nine men in 2012 over offences in Rochdale, judge Gerald Clifton told the defendants they had treated their victims “as though they were worthless and beyond all respect”, adding: “I believe that one of the factors that led to that was that they were not of your community or religion.”

But at the Derby trial in 2010 the judge said he thought the race of the victims and their abusers was “coincidental”.

One of the victims of the Oxford gang told the Guardian that her abusers had asked her to recruit other teenagers and “specified that they wanted only white girls”.

Ceop says: “The comparative levels of freedom that white British children enjoy in comparison to some other ethnicities may make them more vulnerable to exploitation.

“They may also be more likely to report abuse. This is an area requiring better data and further research.”
How many children are at risk?

A report by the Office of the Children’s Commissioner found that 2,409 children were confirmed as victims of sexual exploitation in gangs and groups in the 14 months between August 2010 to October 2011.

If that sounds low compared to the 1,400 identified in Rotherham alone, remember that this number covers 16 years.

This probably only scratches the surface of the real number of victims, and the children’s commissioner said that at least 16,500 children had been identified as being “at risk of sexual exploitation” during one year.

from the wikipedia link..
Quote:

Nazir Afzal, the Crown Prosecution Service's lead on child sexual abuse, himself a Muslim, said the abuse had no basis in Islam: "Islam says that alcohol, drugs, rape and abuse are all forbidden, yet these men were surrounded by all of these things."

also..

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2014/feb/14/rape-culture-damage-it-does-everyday-sexism

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/14/child-grooming-sexual-abuse-race
Quote:

A report for the children's commissioner in 2012 found there were 1,514 perpetrators. Of these, 545 were white, 415 were Asian and 244 were black. The ethnicity of 21% of perpetrators was not recorded. Attempts to analyse the Asian figure further runs into problems. Just 35 of the 415 Asians are recorded as having Pakistani heritage and thus highly likely to be Muslim, and only five are recorded as being from a Bangladeshi background. The heritage of 366 of the Asian group is not stated in those figures.

However, the view in different parts of law enforcement is that it is wrong to take these figures and cases and say the race or religion of the perpetrator leads to them committing these crimes.

A more credible link, says one senior source involved in bringing the criminals to justice, are their occupations. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source said the demography of certain areas and the makeup of the night-time economy explained the over-representation of Asian offenders.
Advertisement

The source said: "Young vulnerable girls migrate to the night-time economy, where they come across taxi drivers and people working in takeaways, who are more likely to be Asian. It is better to focus on the professions of offenders, not their race or religion."

Meanwhile, group grooming is a small part of the sexual abuse threat facing Britain's children. Some of those working in protecting children from sexual abuse worry that the wrong message is being given about who poses dangers to children from the media coverage of "Asian grooming gangs".

They say the biggest dangers are not just on the street, but online, and the totality of abuse shows far more white people are perpetrators.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/14-signs-we-live-in-a-rape-culture--gk_rqcmxml

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

Quote:

One fact stood out. Of those convicted, 66 were black or mixed race, 13 were white and the remainder were from other countries including Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/rape-culture-germany-cologne-new-years-2016-876

Quote:

Nobody's denying that people with immigrant backgrounds or of the Muslim faith are also guilty of committing sex crimes. But to act as if their cultural background has "programmed" them to do so, while making all sorts of excuses and downplaying the crimes of white Germans, will always be racist rabble-rousing.

The clearest thing to come out of the debate around what happened in Cologne as of yet is that Germany has a sexism issue and a racism issue. Both are deep-rooted and were not "imported". It's our responsibility as a society to move towards a culture that celebrates mutual consent and respects boundaries. And that applies to all people, because one sexual assault is one too many – no matter where it took place and who it involved.

SOOOO, JUST TO BE CLEAR AGAIN - HIGHLIGHTING A RAPE CULTURE IN GENERAL DOES NOT JUSTIFY OR ABSOLVE ANY ONE OF RAPE AND OTHER SEXUAL CRIMES.

you had a problem one of my links, i have accepted it was inaccurate and i have taken it back. What about the rest? Will you accept that all cultures, countries, religions etc have a rape culture? Will you perhaps consider that when this narrative of Muslim = ok with rape is misleading and stokes tensions that already at a all time high?

I've never said that Muslim = okay with rape, that's a false assumption on you're behalf.

The point that you consistently fail to miss and that you're reports clearly show above, is that whilst there are all ways going to be perpetrators of all descriptions committing these crimes, (we do agree on that by the way)

No other perpetrators systematically target, only females, from the native white populace, like Asian and Muslim men do.

Every single child abused by those Muslim Pakistani men, in Rotherham, were native white European's, just like every single women targeted in multiple sex attacks in Germany, were native white European's.

Thats just two example's of an epidemic currently sweeping Europe where third world immigrants (Asian, Middle Eastern, African, what ever) are systematically targeting native European women for rape and sexual assault.

That's what's stocking tensions here, not me and what i have to say regarding the matter, they've done this all on there own.

Edited by Bubbles85 (01/11/16 10:18 AM)

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#22765769 - 01/11/16 12:11 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Sexual terrorism.. women are afraid to go out alone now.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Shins]
    #22766015 - 01/11/16 01:31 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

also.. we have had this exchange before. You can blame them for fucking up their own shit all you like, but you can't back that up because the region has ALWAYS had external interference so how can you fairly distinguish? When they have full independence then you will be in a position to try to make that argument. Until then, it doesn't stand.

are you suggesting muslims/arabs have no responsibility for the state of their countries?

no, i'm saying you can't assume its all their fault if there have also been external factors involved for that whole time. How can you distinguish between what is the fault of the people who have a limited voice, and what is the fault of the western-backed regime?

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
No other perpetrators systematically target, only females, from the native white populace, like Asian and Muslim men do.

Quote:

Every single child abused by those Muslim Pakistani men, in Rotherham, were native white European's, just like every single women targeted in multiple sex attacks in Germany, were native white European's.

Not every single child, i believe it was 97%. a minority of rapes were against Pakistani girls and others i tihnk.

in my post before i quoted this..

Quote:

“The comparative levels of freedom that white British children enjoy in comparison to some other ethnicities may make them more vulnerable to exploitation.

they are also more likely to come from broken homes if they are white, and ultimately they are a majority in the country.

If you lived in Nigeria and attacked women, they might say that you specifically target black women. Though yes its true that some groups rape with racist motivations or with a racial preference.

Quote:

there are plausible reasons why it is largely white people being attacked by them.

When I was in India, i learnt that some men see western women as so hyper sexual and promiscuous that they want sex all the time with anyone. they make the same claims that white men do - "if she didnt want it, why was she wearing that miniskirt?"

Yes, culture does play a part. All societies are misogynistic and have a rape culture, some societies may have more misogynistic assumptions than other societies and some rapists have racist motivations. But the the perceived differences between "refugee" and "native" do not warrant the responses like "they clearly arent that desperate for help", "we let them in and this is how they repay us" etc to refer to large swathes of the refugee population when it is not large swathes doing this.

Yes it is a problem no one here is denying that. There are rapes by refugees in refugee centers - against muslim refugee women too

Quote:

I've never said that Muslim = okay with rape, that's a false assumption on you're behalf.

Then perhaps you can elaborate your position, you often emphasise that they were muslim.

Quote:

Shins said:Sexual terrorism.. women are afraid to go out alone now.

its been like that basically always. But its true there are more people and therefore rapists on the streets. The climate of fear around this is huge, understandably so.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
Male User Gallery

#22766296 - 01/11/16 03:15 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tymb said:

I'm not talking here about muslims, but Islam as multicultural religion. There's good and bad people in every society, system and religion and generalizing like that would be stupid if not even logically impossible. I'm talking here about behavior products of certain religion.

muslims iz islam :shrug:. You say you aren't talking about muslims but youre talking about islam? Islam is a multicultural religion, true. That also means that the religion manifests those differences that youre talking about in different ways. The Saudis don't even let women drive or go out alone, whereas the Kurds have almost Western style "equality". What attributes are you seeing as being formed from Islam?

Islamic terrorism is a minority of all the terrorism in Europe and the US.

Quote:

Looking at jews, christians, protestants, buddhists and many others I would say that people all over the world are ready to deal with this religions worst without losing lives or dignity. But I couldn't tell same for muslims.

Why can't you say the same with muslims? There is secularism among many muslims. Syria was a good example of different religions living together under a largely secular system, though it wasn't a democracy. There are buddhists killing muslims in Burma now. Jews in Israel are burning Palestinian Muslim people alive, including babies. No religion is perfect by any stretch.

A reason i think that Islam stands out to people is that much of the Middle East is under occupation and under attack by the the biggest militaries in the Judeo-Christian world, this gives not only a legal right under international law for resistance, but under Sharia law too in terms of jihad. With Muslim lands under attack and also muslims in the west under attack in all forms, the religion as a whole reacts. THe reactions are different. Some turn it into a purely religious war when actually the politics involved in all pervading. Some recoil back into an Islamic identity if they are denied Western (say French) identity despite growing up there. Many muslims feel they represent their religion and especially after all the terrorism and now events like these, they are speaking out against these abuses.

All religions, like all groups in the world, have assholes in them.

Quote:

To deal with their worst we have to take out guns and put police and army on overtime.

Yes but is that because of islam or is that just because you have huge numbers of foreign people coming in? You would need more police whatever religion/race/whatever they are.

Quote:

Sure doesn't sound like civilized folk are coming and to live in civilization you have to be civil.

Actually there are syrian refugees in the UK right now helping out with the months of flooding we've had in the north of england and floods we've had elsewhere in the past.
British-born muslims have been turning up by organised Islamic organisations to help.
Muslims in Gloucester offer donation to Somerset's flood hit communities
Muslims from Huddersfield lend helping hand to flood victims in southern England

Muslims Helping With UK Flood Response But Britain First And EDL Nowhere To Be Seen

Muslim groups are putting their faith in food banks to help tackle poverty

there are refugees in germany that have also been trying to give back. Syrian refugee saves his welfare to feed homeless in Berlin
the majority are just innocent people. its always the minority of people who are the dickheads and ruin it for everyone.

Quote:

As said, I don't believe you and me (or anyone else) is allowed to call anyone a religious noob. Religion is very personal matter and ways of following it are unique for every person out there. As much as I would love to simply call 'em just terrorists, I'd have to agree with the truth that some of that terrorists are muslim.

It's not me calling them a religious noob

MI5 report challenges views on terrorism in Britain

Quote:

They are mostly British nationals, not illegal immigrants and, far from being Islamist fundamentalists, most are religious novices. Nor, the analysis says, are they "mad and bad".

Those over 30 are just as likely to have a wife and children as to be loners with no ties, the research shows.

The security service also plays down the importance of radical extremist clerics, saying their influence in radicalising British terrorists has moved into the background in recent years.

The research, carried out by MI5's behavioural science unit, is based on in-depth case studies on "several hundred individuals known to be involved in, or closely associated with, violent extremist activity" ranging from fundraising to planning suicide bombings in Britain.

The main findings include:

-The majority are British nationals and the remainder, with a few exceptions, are here legally. Around half were born in the UK, with others migrating here later in life. Some of these fled traumatic experiences and oppressive regimes and claimed UK asylum, but more came to Britain to study or for family or economic reasons and became radicalised many years after arriving.

-Far from being religious zealots, a large number of those involved in terrorism do not practise their faith regularly. Many lack religious literacy and could actually be regarded as religious novices. Very few have been brought up in strongly religious households, and there is a higher than average proportion of converts. Some are involved in drug-taking, drinking alcohol and visiting prostitutes. MI5 says there is evidence that a well-established religious identity actually protects against violent radicalisation.

The attacks against the soldier in the UK were by a convert
The current British kid on Daesh videos was born hindu and converted to islam in the UK
Jihadi John was a criminal in the UK
Some of those going to fight with Daesh in Syria have been found to have ordered books off Amazon before they go like "Islam for dummies"
the attackers in Paris were drug dealers or at least took drugs, had sex, drank alcohol etc etc

Quote:

Being religious radical obviously somehow fucks up your sexuality, but I really don't hear of much mass rapes except for this and some cases in India.

I'm sure sexual repression is part of it. In india those rapes are nothing to do with religion though, neither are these ones.
the rapists in germany were drinking alcohol, and were - i imagine - very sexually frustrated, not to mention fucking assholes.

Quote:

I'm not saying that Islam has culture of rape, nor do know any culture that promotes rape, but various cultures develop various values, sometimes even values that they didn't intend to.

and all of them promote rape - even if they dont explicitly intend to. all the varying degrees, even within one culture.

Quote:

But we live in a real world where intentions don't matter and what counts are acts. Facts are (you might have more precise) that some cultures have more rapes than others and while we try to integrate cultures like that we should be careful take a good parts and isolate harmful ways.

I haven't seen any conclusive data on that. Rates of detecting rape are higher in the West for sure. There are also issues with victims coming forward to report rape. I know a couple of people who have been raped and neither of them reported it unfortunately. It affects them so significantly they don't want to relive it with police or anyone and some are overcome by guilt.

I agree we should be careful about how we integrate other cultures. Some of the differences are very significant.

------
An interesting piece from my book called "Conflicts in the Middle East since 1945" by Milton-edwards and Hinchcliffe.
The truth is, there has been a long history of orientalism towards the Middle East..

Quote:

At present a perception of permanent conflict and violence is the primary image of Islam, which influences a number of policy-markers and the media, and colours common perception of many people in the West. Since the success of the revolution in Iran in 1979 and the establishment of the world's first Islamic republic based on rule by a Shi'a clergy, there has been a growing fear of Islam in the West. The roots of this fear of the "other" lay in the Orientalist traditions that have characterized European (and later American) relations with the Middle East since the nineteenth century. Such traditions has always cast the Arab East in a negative light and have been politically motivated by the inherent desire in the West to dominate the region. In terms of events since 1979, and the concurrent emergence of polical Islam, the West has been guilty of choosing to interpret and represent those events and processes in a limited dimension. Edwards Said puts it succinctly when he declares that in the West,
Quote:

knowledge of Islam and of Islamic peoples have generally proceeded not only from dominance and confrontation but also from cultural antipathy. Today Islam is defined negatively as that [with] which the West is radically at odds, and this tension establishes a framework radically limiting knowledge of Islam

That cultural antipathy is reflected throughout the Western media and results in Islamophobia through the hostile stereotyping of Muslims as terrorists and enemies. Newspaper and TV headlines and images reguarly associate Muslims with violent depictions - holding guns, masked and engaged in wars, intent on oppressing their own as much as outsiders and hostile to the West. Such depictions help biased and bigoted policy-markets draw from a Manichean distinction between the Christian West and the Muslim East that becomes a virtual reality through the support of such simplistic divisions in the modern media. We will argue that the construction of this view of Islam is diametrically at odds with the real relationship between faith and struggle (jihad) which continues to be important to the majority of Muslims across the globe.

--------------------

OfflineTymb
noob coob
Male

#22773301 - 01/13/16 05:16 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:

muslims iz islam :shrug:. You say you aren't talking about muslims but youre talking about islam? Islam is a multicultural religion, true. That also means that the religion manifests those differences that youre talking about in different ways. The Saudis don't even let women drive or go out alone, whereas the Kurds have almost Western style "equality". What attributes are you seeing as being formed from Islam?

Islam through history developed set of laws and believes, and muslims are people following it. Islam multicultural by having followers all round the world, but it philosophy is culture for it self. I wouldn't define Islam over current day followers on various places around the world cuz every time and place can interpret Islam in its own way. Defining Islam today would mean to include terrorists into definition of Islam, and I believe society shouldn't ruin sacred things by defining it over current situation.

If we let it define it this way; 'Islam = terrorism' will be true for certain followers and places.

Quote:

Tipote said:
Islamic terrorism is a minority of all the terrorism in Europe and the US.

I don't know where you're getting this statistics, but statistic can interpreted in more ways than a religion so it might not be much of a true.

Quote:

Tipote said:
Why can't you say the same with muslims? There is secularism among many muslims. Syria was a good example of different religions living together under a largely secular system, though it wasn't a democracy. There are buddhists killing muslims in Burma now. Jews in Israel are burning Palestinian Muslim people alive, including babies. No religion is perfect by any stretch.

There are 'religious noobs' in every religion, but only Islam (ok, Church too) had strong enough influence to create whole country devoted to terrorism. General religious population shouldn't be example of what religion can do (we can always deal with general population more or less successful), but extremist of each religion can show as true face of what certain religion is developing at certain times and places.   

Quote:

Tipote said:
A reason i think that Islam stands out to people is that much of the Middle East is under occupation and under attack by the the biggest militaries in the Judeo-Christian world, this gives not only a legal right under international law for resistance, but under Sharia law too in terms of jihad. With Muslim lands under attack and also muslims in the west under attack in all forms, the religion as a whole reacts. THe reactions are different. Some turn it into a purely religious war when actually the politics involved in all pervading. Some recoil back into an Islamic identity if they are denied Western (say French) identity despite growing up there. Many muslims feel they represent their religion and especially after all the terrorism and now events like these, they are speaking out against these abuses.

All religions, like all groups in the world, have assholes in them.

I can't, nor want, speak for others, but what I find most disturbing about Islam is term of Jihad. Every culture develops its own set of words forming a language and language can speak a lot of native people of that language. A while ago I heard that Eskimos have 50 words for snow (which is probably 50 words for snow-related things.) No surprise here cuz they live on snow and ice and it would be weird if they haven't been so creative with it. What were ancient muslims thinking back then that they needed unique term for leading a war?

Quote:

Tipote said:
Yes but is that because of islam or is that just because you have huge numbers of foreign people coming in? You would need more police whatever religion/race/whatever they are.

True that :smile:

Quote:

Tipote said:
Actually there are syrian refugees in the UK right now helping out with the months of flooding we've had in the north of england and floods we've had elsewhere in the past.
British-born muslims have been turning up by organised Islamic organisations to help.
Muslims in Gloucester offer donation to Somerset's flood hit communities
Muslims from Huddersfield lend helping hand to flood victims in southern England

Muslims Helping With UK Flood Response But Britain First And EDL Nowhere To Be Seen

Muslim groups are putting their faith in food banks to help tackle poverty

there are refugees in germany that have also been trying to give back. Syrian refugee saves his welfare to feed homeless in Berlin
the majority are just innocent people. its always the minority of people who are the dickheads and ruin it for everyone.

Real glad to here people are helping around the world to each other. Never even thought that ALL muslims are terrorists, but, to be honest, I don't believe your statistics that muslim terrorism is minority to the rest of. As much as I would love to define american actions as terrorism, in terms of modern day laws they ain't terrorists.

Quote:

Tipote said:
It's not me calling them a religious noob

Quote:

Tipote said:

You even used caps to write it :laugh: also, I wouldn't say that converts are worth less than originals, they might have even stronger religious believes than native believers due to making own, strong life decision.

I usually don't believe official public reports by a state cuz they can write anything they want to make current situation easier or to stop spreading a panic. Not saying they're doing a bad thing here, just that it doesn't have to be true. If, in fact, they're right that are some real nice words to read :smile:

Quote:

Tipote said:
The attacks against the soldier in the UK were by a convert
The current British kid on Daesh videos was born hindu and converted to islam in the UK
Jihadi John was a criminal in the UK
Some of those going to fight with Daesh in Syria have been found to have ordered books off Amazon before they go like "Islam for dummies"
the attackers in Paris were drug dealers or at least took drugs, had sex, drank alcohol etc etc

As already said, being a converted believer doesn't mean anything. If they call themselves muslim I'll consider 'em muslim, although they might be converted. Only people on this planet that can call 'em up for being 'fake' are current day muslim religious leaders.

Quote:

Tipote said:
I'm sure sexual repression is part of it. In india those rapes are nothing to do with religion though, neither are these ones.
the rapists in germany were drinking alcohol, and were - i imagine - very sexually frustrated, not to mention fucking assholes.

Saying that anything has nothing to do with religion you're surrounded is plain wrong. Whatever you believed things that people around believe or not, religion will influence you in so many ways. I'm not even sure if Jesus walked the Earth but I still can't go euphoric without saying his name.

It's pretty small and harmless example, but I'm sure you can scale it to needed level of discussion.

Quote:

Tipote said:
I haven't seen any conclusive data on that. Rates of detecting rape are higher in the West for sure. There are also issues with victims coming forward to report rape. I know a couple of people who have been raped and neither of them reported it unfortunately. It affects them so significantly they don't want to relive it with police or anyone and some are overcome by guilt.

I agree we should be careful about how we integrate other cultures. Some of the differences are very significant.

You're very right here :smile: we should probably work more on issues like this rather than on 'islam problem'. Might even eradicate 'islam problem' without even dealing with it this way

--------------------
If you don't know why,

Timefree is timeful.

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#22773911 - 01/13/16 09:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Actually I ready a crime statistic a few years ago that said left wing eco-terrorists and even jewish terrorism were more common than Islamic terrorism I'm America.    That was a few years ago though.

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Shins]
    #22775163 - 01/13/16 04:11 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Actually I ready a crime statistic a few years ago that said left wing eco-terrorists and even jewish terrorism were more common than Islamic terrorism I'm America.

makes sense to me, everyone knows most things the "right" calls islamic terror is actually workplace violence or just misunderstood protestors...

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#22779944 - 01/14/16 08:20 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #22780850 - 01/15/16 12:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Is Bernie pointing at George W. Bush?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Organized sexual harassments around Germany [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #22781849 - 01/15/16 11:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Is Bernie pointing at George W. Bush?

either that, or obama...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder