Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep * 1
    #22742960 - 01/06/16 06:59 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've been wanting to type this up for a while but was hesitant. Please bear with me, there is alot of information I need to process and explain properly. I'll add stuff as I remember or find the proper words to explain.

For the past 6 to 7 months, I have been visited by some kind of entity or Other beings during sleep. It happens randomly.
They possess an aura unlike I've ever felt, even compared to the entities I've met on very high doses of psychedelics.
It is a feeling of pure power and knowledge. I am awestruck around their presence. They are extremely intimidating and I feel scared of just how they made me feel.

The universe they exist in is a utopia of sorts. Our universes rules don't apply to them.. no gravity... no human body... no limitations of the possibilities. They designed our current universe as an experiment, to see what we are capable with what we are given.

If you don't meet their requirements, you continue on in this universe, having to live the tortuous and hideous existence that is compared to their existence.
Evil does not exist. The beings exist together in harmony, with no such things like murder, rape, racism and intolerance.... no human problems.

During my visits with them, they see how I react to feelings and emotions they temporary implant in me. I am put through tests, most of which I do not remember but I know happened.
I sometimes feel like if I was accepted, I would die and fail to exist in this universe. Would I die in the eyes of every other human being? I do not know. Maybe everything would cease to exist if I died, the simulation would end and I would be reborn as another human being, rebooting the simulated reality and everything in it.

I see the faces of family, smiling and welcoming me. I feel this is a sort of ploy, designed to get me more comfortable with what I was experiencing.
A certain familiarity exists, a deja-vu of sorts, when I meet these beings, like I know what is going on and what I need to do but never do when I wake up.
They communicate via telepathy. I have never seen the structure or faces of these beings... except once, very briefly. It was a man-type humanoid, sitting in a room of white and nothingness. He had hair. This particular one had the feeling of being the leader or God of these beings.

Thanks for reading.
Now, I am not saying I am some kind of Chosen one or special human being to have been visited by these Other beings, I feel we all have the potential and they may appear in other types of emotions and feelings or even you simply not remember these visits.
I thought some people on here would find this interesting.

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: daz01]
    #22742974 - 01/06/16 07:12 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

InvisibleChemicalSpark

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #22743047 - 01/06/16 08:17 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by ChemicalSpark (03/23/20 07:33 PM)

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: ChemicalSpark] * 1
    #22743095 - 01/06/16 08:42 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Entity contact happens all the time. Most people brush it off without being aware of the true nature of what just happened.

You are open minded to their existence which is good. You also must have some kind of natural ability which allows you to perceive their existence.

You should be wary however, they may be trying to manipulate you or look for an opening to feed you false information. There are very dark beings in this universe which have an agenda..  it is up to you to decide what their intentions are.

You should read the Ra Material (also known as the law of one,) which contains valuable information on entities of these types. It seems you are being visited by 4th & 5th density entities.

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: chopstick]
    #22743099 - 01/06/16 08:45 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Entity contact happens all the time. Most people brush it off without being aware of the true nature of what just happened.

You are open minded to their existence which is good. You also must have some kind of natural ability which allows you to perceive their existence.

You should be wary however, they may be trying to manipulate you or look for an opening to feed you false information. There are very dark beings in this universe which have an agenda..  it is up to you to decide what their intentions are.

You should read the Ra Material (also known as the law of one,) which contains valuable information on entities of these types. It seems you are being visited by 4th & 5th density entities.

Interesting.
Yes, I have had concerns about there true purpose. I was even concerned it was some kind of demonic entity trying to manipulate me for its purposes.

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

OfflineMr. Wednesday
ODIN THE ALLFATHER
 User Gallery

#22743255 - 01/06/16 09:51 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I do not believe in higher universes. Nor lower. I believe in one God, and I shall put none before him.

By process of elimination, those were demons. Careful now.

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: Mr. Wednesday] * 1
    #22743352 - 01/06/16 10:18 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Ya dude keep this to the shroomery, you sound pretty nuts talking about this stuff

Could always just be a recurring dream dude, those do happen and I've had some pretty out there complicated dreams. But clearly you're convinced so, you know, just don't do anything they tell you to do or anything, ok?

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineAllGreyThumbs
Storage Container Aficionado
Male

Loc: Some savage little planet...
Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: daz01] * 1
    #22743380 - 01/06/16 10:25 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

There are things that seem to work with people to prepare them for different types of existence.  There may also be things that try to do stuff to keep us from evolving beyond our current perspective.  So in a very general way you are probably experiencing something genuine.

However, I would be very careful of believing in any specific interpretation of these events.  Obviously the anti evolutionary or stasis oriented forces will be decpetive.  What isn't commonly understood about such things is that even things that are trying to help you grow may also show you things that aren't perfectly correct if that is what it takes to help you.  It actually involves a degree of understood consent.  They might know that if asked you would alow them to deceive you, so from their perspective the fact that you would agree is considered as consent.

If this all feels right to you then embrace the process, but expect the details of your understanding of it to constantly change.  Just go with it.  Specifics of where exactly this all leads mean nothing if you are headed to a reality that you help shape.  For example, what does their world look like really?  It looks like whatever they want or need it to look like. Therefore they can paint any picture of it, or show you details of almost kind of future, and it isn't really lying.  All those things might be entirely possible, from dark and forbodeing to light and loving.

That is just one example.  Another would be the true nature of your helpers.  Again, they can be anything that they want or need to be, so they can show you any side of themselves, and even seemingly conflicting ones.  How do you comprehend what something is, when what it is can change and adapt into anything it needs to be?

Like I said, if you trust the process, just go with it, don't sweat the deatils, and allow your own perspective to continually adapt.  After all in a way learning to exist in a flexible reality is all about being able to adapt to any possible type of experience, so learning to live without a fixed understanding of how things work is actually a necessary skill to develop.

On the other hand, if things don't feel right, don't be afraid to confront these entities.  Step up and grab them psychically, hold them, examine them, and try to pick them apart and see what they are really made of.  They cannot really hurt you or hold you down directly.  They can only trick you into playing games that hold yourself back, so don't be afraid.  If you start dismantling their games, they will realize that the gig is up and leave you alone.

So anyway, I have little dobut there is something going on.  Follow you inner guidance and you will end up on the path you need to be on.  That may be a path of increasing knowledge and decreasing limitations, or it may be a path of delusions that you choose over knowledge when presented with these tests.  Either way, it is where you need to be, so no big deal.

Everyone aligned and helping create the life experience they desire.  Be that toward growth, creativity, evolution, light, and life, or towards stasis and ignorance.  It'a all just business as usual in the layers of reality that make up our experience of life.

--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #22743407 - 01/06/16 10:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AllGreyThumbs said:
There are things that seem to work with people to prepare them for different types of existence.  There may also be things that try to do stuff to keep us from evolving beyond our current perspective.  So in a very general way you are probably experiencing something genuine.

However, I would be very careful of believing in any specific interpretation of these events.  Obviously the anti evolutionary or stasis oriented forces will be decpetive.  What isn't commonly understood about such things is that even things that are trying to help you grow may also show you things that aren't perfectly correct if that is what it takes to help you.  It actually involves a degree of understood consent.  They might know that if asked you would alow them to deceive you, so from their perspective the fact that you would agree is considered as consent.

If this all feels right to you then embrace the process, but expect the details of your understanding of it to constantly change.  Just go with it.  Specifics of where exactly this all leads mean nothing if you are headed to a reality that you help shape.  For example, what does their world look like really?  It looks like whatever they want or need it to look like. Therefore they can paint any picture of it, or show you details of almost kind of future, and it isn't really lying.  All those things might be entirely possible, from dark and forbodeing to light and loving.

That is just one example.  Another would be the true nature of your helpers.  Again, they can be anything that they want or need to be, so they can show you any side of themselves, and even seemingly conflicting ones.  How do you comprehend what something is, when what it is can change and adapt into anything it needs to be?

Like I said, if you trust the process, just go with it, don't sweat the deatils, and allow your own perspective to continually adapt.  After all in a way learning to exist in a flexible reality is all about being able to adapt to any possible type of experience, so learning to live without a fixed understanding of how things work is actually a necessary skill to develop.

On the other hand, if things don't feel right, don't be afraid to confront these entities.  Step up and grab them psychically, hold them, examine them, and try to pick them apart and see what they are really made of.  They cannot really hurt you or hold you down directly.  They can only trick you into playing games that hold yourself back, so don't be afraid.  If you start dismantling their games, they will realize that the gig is up and leave you alone.

So anyway, I have little dobut there is something going on.  Follow you inner guidance and you will end up on the path you need to be on.  That may be a path of increasing knowledge and decreasing limitations, or it may be a path of delusions that you choose over knowledge when presented with these tests.  Either way, it is where you need to be, so no big deal.

Everyone aligned and helping create the life experience they desire.  Be that toward growth, creativity, evolution, light, and life, or towards stasis and ignorance.  It'a all just business as usual in the layers of reality that make up our experience of life.

This is the single most insane and yet well written thing I've ever read. Most crazies are uneducated morons but your grammar and punctuation is impeccable. I'm also fascinated with HOW convinced you are. You speak of this as if its a poorly-studied but obviously very true subject, like dark matter or the unified theory of everything.

Have you ever considered changing your path to televangelism? Sounds like you'd be amazing at it

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineAllGreyThumbs
Male

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: Mr. Wednesday]
    #22743486 - 01/06/16 10:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Wednesday said:
I do not believe in higher universes. Nor lower. I believe in one God, and I shall put none before him.

Good point.  From stasis oriented perspectives there is usually one way to look at things, and everything appears fixed.  This is the way it is, period.

On the other hand, from more divine perspectives, everything appears much more fluid and flexible. There are often may different ways to interpret situations.

In fact one of the biggest draws of stasis is that it tries to offer a fixed understanding of life where everything seems to make sense.  On the other hand, a better understanding of the true nature of reality puts the logical and very computer like human mind in an uncomfortable position whereby things, even the very rules of life seem to be dependant on the given experince that is occuring.  This makes it impossible to "understand" things in conventional ways by holding a single fixed collection of life rules.  Like I said, you have to learn to just roll with whatever comes up and interact in ways that can change from one situation to the next.

You can kind of use rigidity of perspectives to determine whether you are on track and growing.  This can give you an ideas of where you are being led.  For example fixed religious or even scientific views offer a single interpretation of reality.  That's quite comfortable, but if reality were actually quite flexible then a better "understanding" of things might be more akin to not having a perfect single picture of all reality, but still always seeming to know what to do in any given situation.

Basically, if you are interested in growth, expect to not understand things in the ways that you are used to.  Also expect helpers to constantly be challenging and shaking up your fixed ideologies and paradigms to be replaced with what feels like confusion yet wisdom.  On the other hand anything trying to hold you back will want to build a nice tight and seemingly concise web of ideas that all make sense.

Anyway Daz01, you know what I mean, or at least you are beginning to I suspect.

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

#22743574 - 01/06/16 11:06 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So I'm curious, what would be the motivation of these extra-dimensional beings or whatever they are? What possible benefit could they obtain by deceiving, teaching, and generally just messing around with the minds of humans? You say their existence is so fluid that they could show you dozens of different forms of themselves, their "homes," and generally what they are all about, and they wouldn't be lying. It sounds like they are essentially gods, or something resembling a god, and yet they would choose to pick certain people to make contact with? And if their goal is merely to education and enlighten, why not approach more people? It certainly doesn't seem to be having much of an effect on society so far, are they ramping up for an invasion of our minds or something?

--------------------

InvisibleChemicalSpark

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: bloodsheen]
    #22743647 - 01/06/16 11:27 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by ChemicalSpark (03/23/20 07:33 PM)

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: bloodsheen]
    #22743830 - 01/06/16 12:22 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Wednesday said:

Is God not a higher universe? What God do you believe in? Thousands of different Gods have existed through human history.
Quote:

AllGreyThumbs said:

Very well said.
I am not going to turn into a religious-type lunatic, dedicating my life towards these mysterious beings that I know nothing about or believing what I've felt and think to do be true and right.

Quote:

bloodsheen said:
Ya dude keep this to the shroomery, you sound pretty nuts talking about this stuff

Could always just be a recurring dream dude, those do happen and I've had some pretty out there complicated dreams. But clearly you're convinced so, you know, just don't do anything they tell you to do or anything, ok?

Yes, it could be. I do also have many other crazy dreams. But this forum is a community of psychedelic lovers/users, we are the type of people who usually believe other dimensional theories or even have experienced such things while using psychedelics. Maybe they are all completely just hallucinations and delusions, figments of our imaginations.

--------------------

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

#22743936 - 01/06/16 12:43 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

chopstick has recommended Ra Material. Is there any other book or even an internet forum with other peoples experiences about densities/dimensions?

--------------------

Edited by daz01 (01/06/16 12:43 PM)

OfflineAllGreyThumbs
Male

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: daz01] * 1
    #22744131 - 01/06/16 01:22 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:This is the single most insane and yet well written thing I've ever read. Most crazies are uneducated morons but your grammar and punctuation is impeccable. I'm also fascinated with HOW convinced you are. You speak of this as if its a poorly-studied but obviously very true subject, like dark matter or the unified theory of everything.

Have you ever considered changing your path to televangelism? Sounds like you'd be amazing at it

Eh, I had a few typos.  Still not bad for a phone and written within the website text box.

Anyway, once upon a time I was a very skeptical agnostic with little interest in these matters.  Then I had some interesting and totaly unexpected experiences.  I was faced with a choice between being normal and being commited to exploring the ideas of spirituality.  I understood the choice and the risks involved, (might have a mental illness, could waste my entire life for nothing, could be onto something real but get tangled up in divine matters I shouldn't be involved in, yada, yada, yada...)  However I figured that from time to time somebody who isn't a gullible moron has to see if there is anything of value in these sorts of things.

The plan was to explore and take an honest look at concepts and practices that most so called rational folks merely dismiss.  Sure I would most likely be desending into mental illness and ruining my life, but again, from time to time somebody has to cross enemy lines and take another look at religion and spirituality for the sake of science.  So I went with it and embraced the increasingly strange and counter-conventional reality that grew around me.

The funny thing is, while I had some trying times along the way, my life never fell apart.  In fact I learned a lot and actually seemed to get better at relating to life and even "normal" people.  To me that was a good measure of success.  Do these ideas actually help improve my experience of life, or are they just nice theories?  Rather than becoming increasingly disabled I got better at the game of life, which convinced me that there were actually things of value in the realms of religion and spirituality.  So I kept learning, collecting the ideas and techniques that were useful and dropping the nonsense.

For example, I do know that situations like the one being discussed here can be handled successfully in unconventional ways.  You don't have to run off to the psychologist and get medicated every time entities seem to be talking to you.  You can try to handle things yourself and learn from the experience.  You can go through these things and safely.out the other side instead of turning away from the..

However I also know that it is very important to keep the emphasis on learning.  Learning means exploring new ideas.  Therefore it is always important to remind people to not lock themselves down into any particular interpretation.  Maybe there are creatures communicating with us.  Maybe it is just some self induced process that is trying to stir up things that need brought to the surface, like outdated belief systems and so on.  Either way, as long as you don't lock down into believing any interpretation you can continue to learn and move yourself ever closer to the truth of things.

So, do I believe that there really are entities talking to OP, or do I think that this is just something they might need to carefully explore themselves?  That would be a good question indeed.  Unfortunately, I won't answer that.  This isn't about what I believe.  This is about what OP might need to hear, specifically a counter argument to the, "get mental health help now!" mantra he would hear from 90% of society.

Society says, "This is crazy, get help!"

I say, "You can explore this, but be careful, keep learning, allow your understanding of it to evolve to where it needs to.  Do not get pushed into anything.  If it doesn't feel right, step up and take control."

You see, this stuff doesn't have to be taken so literally and viewed through a true/false lens.  Spiritual concepts can be considered for their ability to tell us something useful about ourselves and how to navigate difficult situations in life.  At first glance it seemed like we talked about good and evil entities.  However the conversation was also about whether or not this is a problem, how to proceed safely, and how to get the most from these experiences.

Often times this is the case and things have many different interpretations.  You can take almost any religion or spiritual idea and judge it literally.  You can also realize that somebody was trying to convey something they thought might be important to understand about life or certain situations.  Many things that seem like nonsense at first glance do have value when perceived in different ways.

For example, one of my favorite misunderstood religious concepts involves the so called Knowledge of Good and Evil, which I am convinced refers to a tendency to over rely on literal, black and white, almost computer like human mind to the detriment or flexibility, growth, and perhaps a connection to our other half.  To me it makes a lot of sense that being locked within rigid and unchanging thought patterns could cause all sort of problems in our world.

I mean, how many wars have been fought over notions of right and wrong, and how much has science, technology, and social progress been held back by the stubborn refusal to consider new ideas?  That makes way more sense than some orginal sin for which we must all be punished.  Except if you ask me, refusal to allow the natural growth and learning process is the one unforgivable "sin" people can commit.  You can't really blame people for what they don't know, but you can fault people for refusing to learn when opportunities arise.

In fact I'd love to do a sermon on this very topic.  "Everyone forget about where you are at and what you know.  That can't be helped right now.  What is important is whether or not you are learning and growing from this point forward.  Learning requires flexibility, the willingness to consider new ideas.  Yep, if there is one thing yoga taught me it was the importance of flexibility.  Incidentally flexibility was one of the first things the Bible mentioned..."

Boom, just like that I could proceed to weave together the strangest, yet most insightful blend of concepts most folks would ever encounter.  I could tie east and west and show the commonalities behinds so many seemingly different ideologies.  I could do it all in ways that are practical and applicable to everyday life.  No more, "believe this and go to Heaven."  It would be, "consider this and see if it improves your life."

So maybe I would make a good televangelist.  Unfortunately it would not be a very long lasting position.  If given the chance, the very first thing I would try to teach people was how to become independently capable and navigate their own way through the realms of spiritual and religious practices.  My goal would be to put myself out of business as quickly as possible by teach folks how to find their own way.

Plus most people aren't really interested in what I am selling.  Most people want solid belief systems that they already sort of agree with.  I would love to challenge people assumptions and encourage them to explore new lines of thinking.  Most people would hate me for that.

Yep, it would never work.  In fact, the only place open minded enough to tolerate even a little bit of my, "nonsense," seems to be a psychedelic drug forum.  That's fine by me.  I don't really need to say a thing, and stubborn ignorance is apparently a perfectly acceptable experience for most folks.  Those that don't like it can always try to better themselves.  Yep, no problems here, just business as usual in the wild and wacky realms of experience we inhabit.

Anyway, good luck with life.  If you ever get a little tense in your current perspective and start feeling drawn back towards the realms of the strange and seemingly impossible, don't be afraid to explore wherever your heart leads you.  Keep an open mind, but also a degree of skepticism.  Most importantly, never stop learning and lock down into a fixed perspective.  Even the most screwed up states of mind can be safely explored.  As long as someone is willing to keep learning things inevitably sort themselves out.

OfflineMr. Wednesday
ODIN THE ALLFATHER
 User Gallery

#22744149 - 01/06/16 01:26 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Keep up the psychonautica brotha I love it :hippie:

InvisibleVoid_Hawk
e^(i*pi)+1 = 0
Loc: Sol 3
    #22744157 - 01/06/16 01:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I have had "entity contact" on DMT and other psychedelics (5-MEO DMT, LSD, psilocybin, salvia). My interpretations have ranged from "interesting, crazy fantasy" to "those things were real!".

Last night however I had an unusual experience - on kratom and weed of all things. I recently came into the best kratom (by far) that I have ever tried. I had downed a good 7-9 grams an hour or two before bed. I require more than some people do, but this was still a stiff dose for me.

I was reading in bed, not close to sleep at all, and started seeing a woman trying to get my attention in hazy OEVs. I closed my eyes and a woman in some kind of tribal garb was there plain as day. She was middle-aged, of pretty dark complexion (not black though), like a really tanned Thai.

I started getting an influx of "advice" which pertains to some things in my life and important plans for the next couple of months of my life. At a point I conveyed an "OK" or "I think I understand" and she nodded, and soon faded away.

I had no more visuals and continued to ponder that experience. I was mostly straight feeling and this was one of the stranger such occurrences I have ever had. I simply don't know what to make of it but I am sure I was awake the whole time.

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: Void_Hawk]
    #22744219 - 01/06/16 01:46 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I just remembered.
The entities also read my mind. It feels as though they put me in a situation that makes my thoughts spontaneous and free.
If I say something wrong, specifically racist remarks. I will feel regret and remorse, knowing the entities are disappointed in me. They are not angry or hostile .... just disappointed and frustrated.
I usually then wake up, thinking I've messed up the opportunity I had. I fall back to sleep almost instantly and placed back into the entities universe.

Now... many people would say that's just my subconscious making me guilty for sometimes being a mean person.

--------------------

Edited by daz01 (01/06/16 01:48 PM)

OfflineMajickMuffin
Edible Cult

Loc: North
    #22744335 - 01/06/16 02:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for sharing, that's very interesting.

Throughout my life I have been visited in my sleep by Grey Aliens, one in particular. I'm not sure whether these are memories of another life/lives or if they are externally created situations/places/reminders.

This particular Grey is my friend. Me and him go way back.
We would go on adventures and dangerous situations together.

I feel as if I will actually meet him physically in this life at some point.
He is like the beings you speak of, energy of knowledge and intelligence, but has a capacity for humor, bonding, love, and has great control over negative emotions.
He can speak telepathically and physically, he requested to understand my being, experiences, capacity, power. He placed his hand on my chest and I showed him my power and everything about me in a split second.
He was pleased with what he saw, exceeded expectations.

My love and desire to further experience this mysterious friend is great.

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Re: Visited by Other beings and shown a utopia during sleep [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #22777206 - 01/14/16 04:17 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

It has been 2 months since I have last had my "true" encounter with these beings. I've had several where it felt like I was communicating with them, but they did not possess that unique aura or even close to same feel of power.
I had one last week where I was up close, but still could not see their face or structure. I pulled it apart and it vanished into nothing.

I had quite a disturbing one last night. I had some kind of "interview" with the leader again and felt soul shattering anxious. I have had severe anxious before but, this was nothing compared to this.
Then.... I felt I was dead. Very similar to ego death on psychedelics. I was shown some kind of Soul-bound prison. A place where you could not escape, bound entirely, surrounded by everything bad and pain; a pain we humans can and could never comprehend to feel. A pain our physical bodies are not compatible of feeling. It was a prison for every Bad single soul that existed. It felt like the place was made by these Other beings. It felt like some kind of warning but not necessarily malicious.

I also feel we humans are extremely minuscule in the workings of these Other beings but, we somehow matter to them and have the potential for Universe changing possibilities.

:feelsweirdman:

I also want to make it clear that, if a utopia universe of positive and friendly Other beings did exist, then there is almost certainly a universe with Evil Other beings. I wonder if certain souls prefer Good or Evil, and what makes them be this way.

--------------------

Edited by daz01 (01/14/16 04:34 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order