Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCyberMirage
Stranger
Loc: West Yorkshire, England, ...
My first time experience.
    #2274065 - 01/26/04 10:02 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well my friend and I decided to have a night in on mushrooms at the weekend, he's done them before and it was my first time.

Well the experience wasn't quite as expected, we got 18 gram (not sure what species but it was imported from Mexico) and brewed it up to make an even 2 cups of tea between us. I didn't feel any effects for about half hour to 45 minutes when I started to feel my arms tingling a little like I had pins and needles so I just relaxed on the sofa looking up to the ceiling in my living room. Music in the background, me and my friend waiting for the experiences to come and our girlfriends getting high on pot.

I started to notice certain things going on around me, I have woodchip paper on the ceiling and a energy efficiency light which gives off a dim glow and this was the main feature of the evening. I started to see the ceiling dropping towards me on the sofa and it looked like water, waveing in the wind. The woodchip lumps looked to melt into paint droplets and follow each other around but nothing really strange or unexpected.

The trip only lasted for 2-3 hours and my visions seemed to remain specific to certain things around me. The room was a lot lighter than it was normally and I'd see my girlfriend go through all sorts of emotions from being really happy to being upset and crying to being really amusing. She sat on me face to face, holding each other and her eyes would begin to bulge showing loads of white (more than physically possible) and I really couldn't help laugh at her. I told her what was happening though so she didn't get paranoid. The other thing, she laid beside me and her nostrels began flaring to the beat of the music.

Other than the woodchip and my girlfriend everything else was normal visually, the only other effects that it had on me is that everything was really clear and I wanted to watch how things worked and moved (toking a joint on my back watching the smoke rise to the ceiling). I was amazed by textures, it felt great to let coca cola fizz away in my mouth and I could see into Angel delight desert in a way which I never seen before. I could see how it was held together, each individual bubble and surface was really clear.

I really wanted to go a lot deeper as although a couple of things were changing slightly I never really got to the depth that my friend did (he was seeing all sorts outside even though the curtains were closed)

Any advice?

--------------------
--------------------
Fear is a wasted emotion that robs us of the joys of creativity.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCyberMirage
Stranger
Re: My first time experience. [Re: CyberMirage]
    #2274083 - 01/26/04 10:14 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Just looking through the forum and notice that a lot of people do a lot lower dosage than was "supposedly" given to me.

The guy in the shop recommended eating them and said that we'd be well on our way with 6 grams each which seems really odd since I didn't really have that much of an effect with 9 grams. I'm guessing that my friend either did something wrong in brewing them or I have some major tolerance or trouble in letting myself go.

Any recommendations on ways to take them?

--------------------
--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
    #2274084 - 01/26/04 10:15 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Were they dried or fresh? 18 grams fresh between 2 people isn't very much. That's equivalent to about 1 gram dried each. I would expect about that level of trip off that amount.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineCyberMirage
Stranger
Re: My first time experience. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2274086 - 01/26/04 10:16 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

They were fresh so I guess there wasn't anything wrong then.. just need a higher dosage?

--------------------
--------------------

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

#2274106 - 01/26/04 10:25 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

CyberMirage - you had the equivalent to ~1g dried, most people usually take around 3g dried, so you had a light trip. As Nicechrisman said, that was to be expected. Glad you had fun.

OfflineCyberMirage
Stranger
Re: My first time experience. [Re: Euphoria]
    #2274115 - 01/26/04 10:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah it was definately interesting, couldn't help but laugh at my girlfriends face when her nostrils started flaring to the music and her eyes bulging.

Definately going to have to try a higher dosage though as it was very mild.

Glad that you cleared that up for me though, was thinking that there was something wrong because some of the other guys said that 18gram is loads - guess they were talking about dried.

--------------------
--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience