Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Another shitty article. [Re: Capt. Stern]
    #22753572 - 01/08/16 05:25 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I guess if you believe in homeopathic medicine my words will fall on deaf ears because you wouldn't care about any of that. But when drugs aren't regulated its dangerous

:rofl2:

Yeah becouse so many people die yearly from all those damn homeopathic natural medicines and not FDA approved/ regulated pharmaceutical drugs :rolleyes:

I am really not getting the logic here either.

Quote:

Capt. Stern said:
Life is happening. Scientist are trying to understand it, but they aren't wizards that give properties to everything.
Things happen first, then eventually science gets a grasp on it, not the other way around. Science is far from done, so there are a lot of things that are true and known by people, but not proved by science.

If cannabis helps someone than that's a fact. If you are healed there is no need to prove anything.

Exactly :greenthumb:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Another shitty article. [Re: musiclover420]
    #22753607 - 01/08/16 05:33 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Actually people DO die from taking homeopathic medicine, but not because they OD, because its all a bunch of useless garbage and they get themselves more sick trying to treat something serious with nonsense

You guys can scoff all you like but the need for regulation HAS saved the life of someone in your family, whether its due to the unbelievably difficult task of anesthesia, antibiotics, or countless life-saving drugs for people who 50 years ago would have been doomed. As soon as you say "Well whatever, it seems to work so just go for it" then the standards get lazy and people die. And in the case of krotam, the story in this article about the woman who started drinking krotam tea by the truckloads then went back onto heroin wasn't full of shit. Granted she might be an outlier, but she tried to treat herself and failed miserably.

People are stupid and you've got to produce things with the assumption they are even dumber than they are

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Another shitty article. [Re: bloodsheen]
    #22753681 - 01/08/16 05:51 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

People are stupid as a result of not having to think as much since their government and corporations do everything for them :lol:

That is a big part of it at least.

I never said people don't die from homeopathic medicine, just that its stupid to point out since FDA approved pharma drugs are an epidemic right now...

Quote:

And in the case of krotam, the story in this article about the woman who started drinking krotam tea by the truckloads then went back onto heroin wasn't full of shit. Granted she might be an outlier, but she tried to treat herself and failed miserably.

She probably would have ended up going back to heroin eventually :shrug: I don't see how that proves anything. Plenty of people have succeeded where she failed :lol:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Another shitty article. [Re: musiclover420]
    #22753998 - 01/08/16 07:06 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Her email is tlewis@businessinsider.com. The search engine here has so many success stories, and I can't imagine entheogen boards etc.

Tanya Lewis
Science Reporter

Quote:

Tanya is a science reporter at Business Insider, specializing in the intersection between biology and tech. Before joining BI, she was a staff writer at Live Science. She has a graduate degree in science communication from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and a bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering from Brown University. She likes brains, robots, and Oxford commas.

I made this thread 3 and a half years ago as part of a collective ODD effort.

It took me awhile, and Kratom helped along the way and up until now. On Wednesday, I'm 90 days clean off of a ~800mg day mix of oxycodone, hydrocodone and morphine. I'm down to 8 capsules of Kratom (2g?) a day after a year hard tapering down my pain medicine, then doing my final kick and transition into this.

It is also so much better than toxic stuff like ibuprofen, acetaminophen and muscle relaxers, or drugs like gabapentin/neurontin. I will be a life long pain patient with spinal issues and neuropathy. Kratom is a godsend.

Kratom: Alleviating Opiate Withdrawals

It breaks my heart to look back at how deep I was into addiction. No sense looking back, but only power through it and move on.

...it also helped me kick caffeine.

Edited by Adden (01/08/16 07:20 PM)

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Another shitty article. [Re: Adden]
    #22754158 - 01/08/16 07:50 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I'm 90 days clean off of a ~800mg day mix of oxycodone, hydrocodone and morphine. I'm down to 8 capsules of Kratom (2g?) a day

:thumbup:

Congrats man! Keep up the great work! No point looking back indeed, got to focus on the bright future ahead :awesomenod:

Glad to hear you are doing better, kratom replaced coffee for me as well and helps me smoke less which is nice.

Kratom really is a godsend, the way I look at it nature has provided pretty much everything we could ever need and kratom is an especially useful plant :heart:

--------------------

OfflineSquicks7
Stranger
Male
Re: Another shitty article. [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26224014 - 10/02/19 06:30 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Sheep sheep sheep! That's all you communicate. You've completely fallen deep into ignorance of the worst sort and it shines through all of your communication brightly. You're so caught up in the deception that has led you to one of the worst addictions of them all. The need to have proof, only reaching satisfaction, if this proof is provided by a governed agency that runs off political and profitable agenda. You astound me sir with your resolve to fight against nature and helpful healthier plants that you have never experienced or will experience. Somehow convinced to blindly support Big Pharma, who are Pharming People, based only on insecurity of a need to have proof that is only acceptable for you as long as its provided by governed organization with political and profitable agendas. It's gotta be pretty boring and lonely and oppressive to limit your life to such a tiny cage. Then feel empowered to go ahead and fight the battles of the very same oppressive groups who led you to your cage. You are a very very obedient slave, who fights against anything opposing your very own slave owner, and justifies it with proof provided only by once again, your slave owner. The very same one that convinced you to obediently and blindly lock yourself in the limited small cage from where you fight your slavers battles in order to place others who live a free and limitless life, to get in a cage themselves, like you so obediently did, go to sleep just like you, never to wake up again. Forsaken to live an enslaved life as a sheeple in a cage from where you fight your oppressors battles for them. You sold your soul my man for a cage, enslavement, and the opportunity to cage others up for your owner. Clap clap clap. Kudos Mate.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals