Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Lets try some expeiriments
    #2273251 - 01/26/04 01:14 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Ok I have 12 half colinized pf jars of creeper and I really dont have any use for them. So I want to expieriment with some odd things. My first thought is try to grow invitro without a fully colinized jar. That leaves me with 11 to expieriment with give me ideas and I will give them a go. Come up with some creativity.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: Lets try some expeiriments [Re: fee]
    #2273301 - 01/26/04 01:32 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

There are always types of water supplementation... like dunking vs reservior type experiments. But I'm pretty satisfied that dunking is the best option so that's not were I'd go with experiments.

Something I'd really like to see more of is experiments as to lighting levels. Length of lighting time and brightness. I suspect that longer lighting times help stimulate pin formation. It would be interesting to test this.

Also, light levels... most importantly, how little light is required? If we could use low enough lighting that it could be powered by a few batteries, we could do wonderful things for secure growing. Think about this... a box of jars left to grow invitro with a few batteries and christmas lights dropped anywhere secure and forgotten about for a month. Something like this could allow people to grow who never would have considered it for security reasons.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Anonymous

Re: Lets try some expeiriments [Re: Tantalus]
    #2273306 - 01/26/04 01:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I have one of those high tek nite light that use .03 watts of ellectricity its a green light it gives off I can try that and try bright light for 24 hours and such

anymore Ideas

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation