Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleemf
Male

Re: Baltamore Ravens faggots [Re: Ran-D]
    #22654111 - 12/14/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Not nearly as much as they agree on 49ers fans being retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #22654115 - 12/14/15 02:01 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
Only a complete tard would think Jim and John Harbaugh are not great coaches.

Quote:

Ran-D said:
Only a complete tard would think Jim and John Harbaugh are not great coaches.

:bathtub40lol:

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Baltamore Ravens faggots [Re: sprinkles]
    #22654194 - 12/14/15 02:29 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Yeas, Ravens looked pretty pathetic, but they are pretty much playing with their practice squad now...third string q-back. Been a messed up year in a town that is used to going to the playoffs.

Seattle is playing lights out right now...they looked great...everything clicking. NFC is gonna come down to them and Carolina...AFC will be Denver and Pittsburgh, as much as I despise Pittsburgh.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Re: Baltamore Ravens faggots [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #22654227 - 12/14/15 02:37 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

no one hates them more than meeeeeee.

um yeah carolina and seattle.  Seattle wins.

I couldnt care less about the AFC.

--------------------

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

#22654534 - 12/14/15 04:01 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You should...because they are going to win the superbowl.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#22654937 - 12/14/15 05:29 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Does not look that way, Pats falling apart to injuries, Broncos are struggling a bit now, Stealers got clowned in Seattle a few weeks back, Cincy has no QB.

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Re: Baltamore Ravens faggots [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #22655453 - 12/14/15 07:01 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I dont always make fun of football teams, but when i do its because they got it coming

And no.  the afc is not going to win.  Neither the cheating patriots or steelers buying off refs or threats of raping people is going to make a difference this year.  Its a seahawks reckoning.  Mmhmm.

--------------------

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#22655465 - 12/14/15 07:03 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Panthers seem epic this year.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22656476 - 12/14/15 10:48 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
Quote:

emf said:
Simpletons are doing so.

Yep.

Quote:

emf said:
The 49ers, LOL!!!

Yep.

Quote:

emf said:
The entire state of California, LOL!!!

You obviously know nothing. The variety of climates and habitats in this state cannot be matched by anyone. Ever heard of the lost coast? Are you aware we have the tallest, largest, and oldest living trees in the world (3 different species in 3 different habitats)? Are you aware we have the lowest and highest points in the lower 48? Are you aware that we are the top producers of almost every fucking agricultural commodity out there? Are you aware that the decades of work the weed growers in this state put in paved the way for the rest of the world and created all the strains you enjoy today?

Of course you're not, because you're a simpleton.

You must not travel much.
The terrain can be matched, and bettered by many states (definitely countries). Plus OR and WA are way prettier. Not too mention Hawaii which blows your state out of the water. Its pretty overpopulated as well but no where near the endless suburban hellscape that is LA county.

The Coast is pretty, Urban sprawl, overpopulation and ridiculous pollution has destroyed any other natural beauty that state has though. For every Malibu, i raise you one Victorville.

Californians need to stop pretending like they invented everything (weed especially) and that your state is the greatest shit in the planet.
In the case of California the quote “Jack of all trades, master of none” definitely applies.

I can’t think of one thing that I’m like ah man I wish i was in California for *blank* they have the best *blank*

Well i guess i could say gang violence and crime :lol:

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Baltamore Ravens faggots [Re: elax420]
    #22657328 - 12/15/15 03:25 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Ran-D said:
Quote:

emf said:
Simpletons are doing so.

Yep.

Quote:

emf said:
The 49ers, LOL!!!

Yep.

Quote:

emf said:

You obviously know nothing. The variety of climates and habitats in this state cannot be matched by anyone. Ever heard of the lost coast? Are you aware we have the tallest, largest, and oldest living trees in the world (3 different species in 3 different habitats)? Are you aware we have the lowest and highest points in the lower 48? Are you aware that we are the top producers of almost every fucking agricultural commodity out there? Are you aware that the decades of work the weed growers in this state put in paved the way for the rest of the world and created all the strains you enjoy today?

The terrain can be matched, and bettered by many states (definitely countries). Plus OR and WA are way prettier. Not too mention Hawaii which blows your state out of the water. Its pretty overpopulated as well but no where near the endless suburban hellscape that is LA county.

The Coast is pretty, Urban sprawl, overpopulation and ridiculous pollution has destroyed any other natural beauty that state has though. For every Malibu, i raise you one Victorville.

Californians need to stop pretending like they invented everything (weed especially) and that your state is the greatest shit in the planet.
In the case of California the quote “Jack of all trades, master of none” definitely applies.

I can’t think of one thing that I’m like ah man I wish i was in California for *blank* they have the best *blank*

California was the place to go in the early seventies. After that it was ruined because every one went there. I like that that Don Henley line on the Hotel California Album. "Call Some Place Paradise, Kiss it Goodbye".
    Cali has had water problems since the 1940's. I'm going to stay right here in the Rust Belt where we have the Great Lakes. We are going to sell you water for $7.00 a gallon.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisibleemf
Male

#22657575 - 12/15/15 06:33 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Ran-D said:
Quote:

emf said:
Simpletons are doing so.

Yep.

Quote:

emf said:
The 49ers, LOL!!!

Yep.

Quote:

emf said:

I thought it was kinda cute when he tried to make the shittiest state in the country sound awesome by talking about trees.  What a fucking hippie.  He probably has mudhair too.

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Re: Baltamore Ravens faggots [Re: emf]
    #22657792 - 12/15/15 08:35 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I've seen the Stealers start coming together like this at the end of the season before. Both offense and defense ...their defense is hitting hard like the Ravens used to...no one wants to catch the ball over the middle against them. If Ruthlessraper stays healthy,and they get to the superbowl...they will win it.

And, BTW Sprinkles....learn to spell Baltimore.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22657801 - 12/15/15 08:39 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Hey look, elax made anoter long-winded post with a bunch of bullshit in it, shocker. :lol: Hawaii has got to be the most overrated place in the world. I'll take the redwood coast and the Sierra Nevadas over some tiny islands with one type of tree any day.

Mud hair? Not even close. Let me know when you want to come to the best coast and learn what the outdoors are really about though.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22659149 - 12/15/15 03:58 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

emf said:

I thought it was kinda cute when he tried to make the shittiest state in the country sound awesome by talking about trees.  What a fucking hippie.  He probably has mudhair too.

California isn’t even that liberal. Hillary is up by a shitload and she’s fucking center right (recently regular right) candidate.  Oh and Fiorina is from that state.....
Progressive my fucking ass. They can’t even legalize weed.

Quote:

Ran-D said:
Hey look, elax made anoter long-winded post with a bunch of bullshit in it, shocker. :lol: Hawaii has got to be the most overrated place in the world. I'll take the redwood coast and the Sierra Nevadas over some tiny islands with one type of tree any day.

Mud hair? Not even close. Let me know when you want to come to the best coast and learn what the outdoors are really about though.

No thats California by a long shot. I guess i was foolish to assume you’ve ever been there

Better waves, beaches, fucking literal tropical forest, coral reefs, volcanoes out the ass. Not to mention the volcanoes which are bigger than the Himalaya.

Oregon has better trees, Washington has even better, and honestly I’m just gonna assume that kind of climate only gets crazier the closer you get to Denali.
You like California because its posh.

The rockies are way more intense than the Sierra Nevadas. The only thing comparable to the Rockies in our hemisphere are the Andes bro (20,000 ft mountains) , and thats just like science. Stop being such a gaper dude.

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22659164 - 12/15/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Oregon and Washington are very cool, but California has a better variety of trees. Oregon does have the largest organism in the world though (Armillaria mycelium, covers hundreds of acres). :themoreyouknow:

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

#22666259 - 12/17/15 02:27 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Ha ha Baltimore

--------------------

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

#22667082 - 12/17/15 10:26 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That's more like it.:sunny:

--------------------

Albert Einstein

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

#22713680 - 12/29/15 03:41 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

How lovely that was!....Ravens practice squad beating the mighty Stealers...What a fun game!....score should have been way worse than it ended up being. How sweet it would be to knock them out of the playoffs!....Cmon Jets!

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom