Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus?
    #22708317 - 12/28/15 06:54 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

$24.95 for a bottle of sugar pills that would be lucky to contain 1 molecule of the active ingredient it's labelled to have.

'Homeopathic melatonin 6X' costs $24.95 (Aus) for a chance at getting one molecule of melatonin in a bottle of 90 tablets!!!

If this is legal I should be able to sell to a chemist for $20.00, bottles of air that each contain a single atom of oxygen that's been through the lungs of a dinosaur then label it as '6x dinosaur breath'.

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

Edited by sudly (12/28/15 07:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: sudly]
    #22708439 - 12/28/15 08:14 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

in the usa homo medicine only has to be non-toxic.  they are allowed to not work.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: iateshaggy]
    #22710351 - 12/28/15 07:07 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

This is bull, it feels like a bigger rip off than money in politics!  :shakefist:

--------------------

Offlinesecondorder
Amanda Hug'n'kiss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Queensland, Australia
Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: sudly]
    #22729906 - 01/02/16 09:41 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah it's total bullshit. I see the pseudo-scientific new age movement taking off in Aus. Let's hope it doesn't go as far here as it did in the UK, where homeopathic medicine actually managed to receive government funding (not sure if it still does, this was from 3-5 years ago).

OfflineOggy
Stranger Danger
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet Remulak
Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: secondorder]
    #22731454 - 01/03/16 10:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I think they are normally sold as supplements here in the USA. Maybe the same thing there?

[edit] I tried Natrol Melatonin 5mg at the recommendation of a friend and it sucked. Tasted good, but nothing more than a placebo. :shrug:

--------------------

Edited by Oggy (01/03/16 10:34 AM)

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: Oggy]
    #22798318 - 01/19/16 09:54 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

how can you do any psychedelic and not even then realise that what they call vibrational medicine is so blatantly true? i'm sure lots of people make crap and sell shit for money, but those sorts operate in every discipline.

the basis of why it should work isn't that it's a tiny concentrate, it's because of what water actually is, and because the substance is supposed to attach itself 'aetherically' by imprint (say like the em fields that show up on kirlian photography) to all the waters molecules.
there is some proper science on that aspect of water, as retaining memory of anything that comes into contact with it. and kind of recent info on 'clustered water' which is related.
granted i have seen some info on homeopathy that doesn't seem to be aware of any of that.

the current reality-paradigm or just sheeple nonsense mass culture, is so 'aethericly' grubby it doesn't even know what end is up. i could go on about this for hours, for a short version is that it is completely unclean, unclean in invisible ways that don't always show up in visible light. it's a big mess. they don't want to admit too much the likes that water retains memory of all it comes into contact with, as then it is kind of obvious the whole culture has been implemented all wrong. they prefer people to not realise that kind of thing.

as an aside, the other aspect of that particular form of medicine is based in how you can become immune to poisons or toxins by ingesting small amounts of them over time. vaccines work on similar suppositions - they infect you with a disease in dilute form, or a modified version of the disease, to try to get your immune system to produce an antidote to it, without your actually being so infected by the vaccine that you get the disease. the idea being if you ever get infected by the real disease then your immune system has a readymade solution to recognise the foreign invaders and send out the troops to kill them all before they start changing your dna to make more foreign invaders, which then burst out of your cells and infect all your other cells nucleus'. well known of, but worth repeating in this context.

i don't think that any 'aetheric' medicines work well on people who haven't detoxed themselves of unclean culture, who eat what passes as regular foods, who basically don't feel their auras. if you don't operate in those spaces then it's unlikely that kind of treatment will help you much.

if you don't know what is meant by aura, i don't know - try watching a video of the kings chamber in the great pyramid, and don't tell me you can't feel the silent acoustics, even over the internet or via a tv? now that is a clean energy broadcast in there. pity they can't broadcast that out in general to urban places. or anywhere with people.

--------------------
The real terrorists are the ones killing the trees & destroying the wild spaces: The sell-outs working for 'the man', and the capitalist scabs they work for, putting their jobs before nature. They should be killed, but realistically that takes an army, so: Legalise Euthanasia including for not wanting to suffer this shithole world - opiates and potassium chloride injections.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
    #22798781 - 01/19/16 11:36 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Homeopathic medicine is a placebo, and placebos have been shown to be effective, even when people know they're just taking a sugar pill. If it works and doesn't have any of the toxicity or side-effects of traditional medicine, who am I to judge? I'll obviously never waste any of my own money on a homeopathic healer, but the whole placebo phenomenon is poorly understood at the moment and might be worth further study. Real doctors have been prescribing Cebocap for decades so it seems to have some value.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: Ythan]
    #22799134 - 01/19/16 01:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Can confirm, homeopathic melatonin don't do shit.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#22801349 - 01/19/16 09:34 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

this is legal because it comes from an era where adults were treated as such and used a thing called discernment, or, shock horror, discrimination to decide for themselves what's right or wrong. Thus, in that barbaric time, it was allowed to be up to peoples free will. No one is forcing the joubo jouby pills on you.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22802003 - 01/20/16 03:53 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

clearly you don't have even the beginnings of the slightest idea what homeopathy is, or what it is based in. i even gave you some pointers in my post. clearly you have never done any entheogens properly either. maybe you took one at a party once, doesn't count for anything.

--------------------
The real terrorists are the ones killing the trees & destroying the wild spaces: The sell-outs working for 'the man', and the capitalist scabs they work for, putting their jobs before nature. They should be killed, but realistically that takes an army, so: Legalise Euthanasia including for not wanting to suffer this shithole world - opiates and potassium chloride injections.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: visitors]
    #22802061 - 01/20/16 05:18 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

A lot of people in this thread (including myself) are pretty critical of homeopathy because it doesn't have any scientific basis, and seeing as we're in the Science and Technology forum, we generally trust information which is peer-reviewed and methodically tested over time. I don't think it's fair to say that if someone disagrees with you, they "haven't done entheogens properly". Many of us have probably tripped more times than you can imagine, and experienced total ego loss, and been one with the universe and everything. These subjective experiences don't automatically make our opinion any more or less valid. So, please explain for the benefit of us who have open minds but are unconvinced, how exactly are homeopathic medicines beneficial? I'm asking in a scientific sense, that is, what particular studies can you point to which show homeopathic medicine is more effective than a placebo? If you can find even one valid, controlled, peer-reviewed study to back up your assertions, it would probably go a long way towards convincing your critics. If you can't do that, maybe the Spirituality & Mysticism forum would be more receptive to this type of post.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: Ythan]
    #22802274 - 01/20/16 07:42 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i'm 'sorry' i don't believe that anyone of that form of skepticism really believes that what they claim is science is anything other than a religion version of true science.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22802318 - 01/20/16 08:02 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not sure what you mean. Everyone acknowledges that scientists doesn't know everything and science can provide wrong answers sometimes. The point is that it's the most logical and rigorous method that we have of weeding out incorrect theories and discovering truths. It's certainly more reliable and reproducible than some magical insight you got when you were like totttallly high out of your mind man.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
    #22802371 - 01/20/16 08:25 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

so you don't believe water retains a memory of whatever it comes into contact with?

and you maybe don't believe in things like the aura / electromagnetic field being imprintable also, in the sense that perhaps your em field could be disrupted by the billions of other chaotic em fields all over the place, and that it could be the first instance of how any disease or disorder is able to breach into your more physical solid body?

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22802415 - 01/20/16 08:54 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

It's not a question of belief. That's what I'm trying to convey. I'm more than willing to accept that water has memory, and we have auras, and EM fields could affect us. Scientists have already discovered stranger stuff about the universe. Quantum mechanics is weird as shit, but I accept it because it's been tested and proven. I just can't say the same thing about any of your theories. I'm not going to accept that something is true just because you say so. I want to know how you came to those conclusions, and I want to know how to reproduce your experiments and check your results. Otherwise you might as well be any random crackpot spouting off crazy ideas on the internet.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
    #22802901 - 01/20/16 11:38 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

whatever, i don't believe it when people say that, as already indicated. i'm not going to go searching for things for you either. not everyone considers quantum theory to be proven - even folks really good at maths find it more than a chore reading through the pages of formulae. it's one of those things where even if you have a qualification in theoretical physics you may not fully grasp it, but at the same time it's graspable intuitively via non-mathematical descriptions.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

#22803436 - 01/20/16 02:08 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've certainly done the searching myself, and found nothing credible to support your views. Quantum theory is currently correct to the best of our knowledge, it makes testable predictions which have been shown to be accurate. Your views are false to the best of our knowledge, they makes testable predictions which have been shown to be incorrect. That's why I was asking if you could help convince me. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and accepting that you could know something which the entire scientific community is unaware of. Sounds like you're copping out though, but that's okay. Enjoy your theory on life if you makes you happy, and as I said, you might feel more at home in the Philosophy & Mysticism forum because people over there don't critically evaluate ideas or care about objective truth.

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #22804092 - 01/20/16 04:43 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Homeopathy ( i/ˌhoʊmiˈɒpəθi/) is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann based on his doctrine of like cures like (similia similibus curentur), a claim that a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people would cure similar symptoms in sick people.

Until now I was just conflating "homeopathic" and "natural medicine" and thought people just meant medicinal herbs and such. My new outlook on this is a game changer. Renal failure got you down? There are numerous, organic, naturally occurring plant poisons that have been homeopathically proven to cure you of your ills. And thanks to my studies in phrenology as well I can pinpoint with 100% accuracy how much datura to use to cure madness inside the human head!

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: visitors]
    #22805783 - 01/21/16 12:08 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
Not everyone considers quantum theory to be proven - even folks really good at maths find it more than a chore reading through the pages of formulae. it's one of those things where even if you have a qualification in theoretical physics you may not fully grasp it, but at the same time it's graspable intuitively via non-mathematical descriptions.

Semiconductivity is a quantum mechanical phenomenon so you can thank quantum mechanics for your computer and transistor technology. The fact that computers work is a pretty good way to show that quantum theory has been proven.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
    #22806733 - 01/21/16 11:13 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

npn's and pnp's - i don't know that those count as being quantum. if you use them in digital circuits they're basically switches (amplifier switches a bit like a relay). they can be used in analogue circuits too, but they don't have the kind of 'quantum computer' aspects you'd usually think of when you think about a quantum computer. usually that is meaning something (currently theoretical, unless you believe in underground bases and suppressed or alien tech) that could somehow be 4 different states at once in a usable manner.

like i said, i know for a fact that loads of things that half-science pretends it has researched and found not to be true, are very obviously true. but whatever, if you want to ignore about half of this reality that is up to you. they'll arse about for a bit going over dark energy and dark matter and dark flow, when really they mean 'the aethers' and 'um souls' and 'er perhaps how space is actually packed and recorded onto the backdrop fabric of reality'. i really don't get why anyone falls for that crap and goes along with pretending 'subtle energies' are made up.
it's ridiculous the idea that somehow in the past few hundred years we're so much more intelligent that we were for the rest of the time, cause we stopped believing in things like ghosts and that you might actually have something like a soul and yes it does matter.

obviously the science we have is important. but well let's put it this way - there are these things called Lethbridge pendulum rates. named after the guy who apparently found them out. he matched up various substances to lengths of string (to which a weight is attached, and it permits the substances to be dowsed). years ago i decided to test them, and found they do work as he claimed. but the thing is - you can't really do an empirical test on them because unless a person (or presumably anything biological?) is holding the pendulum, then it won't move regardless of what you put under it or what length you make its string. but they work. why do they work then? there's loads of examples of things like that - repeatable and it does work, but there's not always names or descriptions for exactly what the phenomenon is or why it works the way it does. how is it when you hold a dowsing rod it reacts to underground waterways? why doesn't science (well maybe they named it in some other countries, i know russia did a lot of psychic research for example) have anything to say about these things. how can they manage to miss all that, those that do miss it. i'm a skeptic the other way round - if anyone comes up with proof for me that there isn't an evil conspiracy going on re. that and much else, (eg - that it is information which is ignored on purpose and that is because it is at the very foundation of all that is wrong with this reality (or just wrong with what controls human society)), then that'd be grand. but until they do then i'm going to go on what most of the evidence suggests, which is otherwise.

it's a bit too coincidental, that just about eveything wrong with society is based in ignoring the facts about 'subtle energies'. everything harming the environment is based in pretending those things are untrue. as if you had verification of connection to nature, then it wouldn't be something you need to prove, why is it wrong to just go around wrecking the ecosystems and paving everything over and urbanising. it'd be obvious why that is wrong. it'd be obvious why things like 'sick building syndrome' are true. and so forth.

remember, science doesn't have a unified field theory / proof (unless, again, you believe in underground bases and all that, in which case they do but it's just hidden and not admitted to), we don't have answers to most of the big questions. so don't presume that if it hasn't proved something to be true that it then means it must not be true then.

there's also the other side of crazy - before wi-fi and cellphones were rife it was known those parts of the em spectrum are harmful to health. but they went ahead and used them anyway. i did a report on that years later (part of a degree) and found loads of scientific papers proving that yes they are harmful to biology. i'm sure since then there's been way more papers also proving it. yet - if you read the 'popular' versions of science and most media whatevers, and even info from apparently dedicated medical bodies who really should know about health you would think, it's as if none of those papers ever existed and nobody has proved anything of the kind.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #22807233 - 01/21/16 02:18 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

If you blast 1 kW at 800MHz then sure, that's harmful. At 500mW, it isn't though. It's a clear difference that illustrates how it's not as black and white as you make it out to be. I find that a poor ground for supposing some conspiracy is at work. Also, we just don't get the millions of cases of ear cancer that you'd expect if low-power GHZ range devices would be so harmful.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: koraks]
    #22807683 - 01/21/16 04:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You don't need a quantum computer to prove quantum theory, I'm not saying everything has been proven just that computers are made with the knowledge of the quantum behaviors of electrons.

Quote:

"like i said, i know for a fact that loads of things that half-science pretends it has researched and found not to be true, are very obviously true. but whatever, if you want to ignore about half of this reality that is up to you.

What are you even talking about?

People are usually more intelligent nowadays because of the technology and access to information we have. Internet, Universities etc. 

A soul only matters if you believe in an afterlife.

So a swinging pendulum is a phenomena to you?
Dowsing rods work by shaking a stick and hoping to get lucky with finding water.

In one of the world wars they did plenty of psychic testing on twins, not all studies are meaningful or useful.

You'll probably stop thinking there's a global conspiracy when you realise that some people really are just ignorant or an asshole.

Destroying the environment is shitty because we kinda do rely on a sustainable environment to live.

Yes, science doesn't have all the answers, sometimes all anyone can say is, "I don't know."

The electromagnetic spectrum is pretty diverse, some are bad for you some don't do shit.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

#22807801 - 01/21/16 05:01 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

obviously the science we have is important. but well let's put it this way - there are these things called Lethbridge pendulum rates. named after the guy who apparently found them out. he matched up various substances to lengths of string (to which a weight is attached, and it permits the substances to be dowsed). years ago i decided to test them, and found they do work as he claimed. but the thing is - you can't really do an empirical test on them because unless a person (or presumably anything biological?) is holding the pendulum, then it won't move regardless of what you put under it or what length you make its string. but they work.

Well let's be fair. The guy made a testable prediction. If I understand correctly, I (or anybody who is "biological") should be able to get an inert pendulum, put it on the correct length of string, and then be able to detect which one of two randomized, sealed boxes contains a particular substance with a better than 50% success rate. Obvious disclaimer for phenomena which are already scientifically accounted for, eg. if you had a pendulum made of a rare-earth magnet and were trying to detect iron. We already know that works, and why.

This would certainly revolutionize our understanding of the physical world, and it seems easy to test. Any scientist would love to have their name on such an important study. I am looking forward to the OP submitting proof!

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22807872 - 01/21/16 05:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I think you'll find different results from a Lethbridge pendulum if you hang it on it's own. The movement is a result of not having 100% steady hands.
Obviously magnets don't need an explanation.

I hope you're being sarcastic, I don't see how a pendulum swinging can revolutionise anything.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

#22807916 - 01/21/16 05:32 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

No, I'm being serious. Discounting known phenomena, if the swinging of a pendulum can accurately discern between two types of material when the person holding the pendulum and the person administering the test do not know which one is which, that would be revolutionary. Besides changing our understanding of the physical world, it could almost completely replace expensive gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in lab work. This is a simple and straightforward experiment and I think it's a great opportunity for the OP to present some scientific evidence to back up his beliefs.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22808313 - 01/21/16 07:15 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
"the person holding the pendulum"

If this was a test it would contain an unstable variable caused by micro-movements of even the steadiest hand.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: sudly] * 1
    #22808334 - 01/21/16 07:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

That is where statistics come in.  You define your confidence interval and run the experiment enough times such that you exceed that interval.  No experiment is worthwhile without statistical analysis behind it.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: DieCommie]
    #22808525 - 01/21/16 08:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Not yet, this is where you take out a faulty variable and replace it with an inanimate object to hold the pendulum.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: sudly] * 1
    #22809003 - 01/21/16 10:05 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

That is a different experiment, one that could also be run.  It depends on whether you want to test the human or the inanimate object.  It pretty clear to me that it is bullshit and I wouldn't waste my time doing either of those experiments.  I predict that my s-rays would render the results invalid...

Edited by DieCommie (01/21/16 10:12 PM)

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you're like the guy in ghostbusters that releases all the ghosts... [Re: DieCommie]
    #22810504 - 01/22/16 10:28 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

no, it is more than obvious to anyone not a zombie that wi-fi and cellphones are frying you. it can be easily felt as pain.

i was just giving examples of it being proven scientifically, yet here we are still having to listen to lies claiming otherwise.

and no, pendulums or dowsing working has fuck all to do with having wobbly hands. if the person is moving it on purpose then they are faking it. i know i wasn't moving the thing - it moves on its own.

ridiculous.

and unless anything regarding electrons is taken as being quantum, then transistors are not exactly quantum. the properties of a semi-conductor could have been discovered without knowing anything whatsover about quantum info.

a wobbly hand, wtf are you on.

here's something else that has been scientifically proven in repeatable empirical tests - plants react to thoughts of killing them or harming them, and also react to thoughts and intents to harm other lifeforms too. they exhibit what seems to be stress.
there are of course plenty of examples of 'simpler' folks who say things like - the trees will cry when they know they are going to be cut down.

so we have science telling us that, but apparently not explanations of what exactly the nature of that 'invisible' link is, that plants have to other lifeforms consciousness. and we have people like shamans in the jungles backing that up with their folk ways of thinking about the world.
just another example of how if science wasn't in bondage to its own brand of religious fundies, then there wouldn't be any need to prove how badly the ecosystems are treated, and yes the individuals in those systems do feel pain and suffering because of it.

turning science into this thing that ignores 'subtle energies' is the same as using the church hundreds of years ago to stop people saying the planet's spherical.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: you're like the guy in ghostbusters that releases all the ghosts... [Re: visitors]
    #22810599 - 01/22/16 10:55 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Here's something else that has been scientifically proven in repeatable empirical tests - plants react to thoughts of killing them or harming them, and also react to thoughts and intents to harm other lifeforms too. they exhibit what seems to be stress.

That is fascinating. I have frequently heard this brought up as being thoroughly debunked. I was wondering which particular repeatable empirical tests you are referring to?

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you're like the guy in ghostbusters that releases all the ghosts... [Re: Ythan]
    #22810697 - 01/22/16 11:22 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

it wasn't debunked. it was the usual bollox - someone did a bbc docu and ignored most of the previous testing, then it was proclaimed by the same usual people who make all such claims regardless of where-when they are made, that they'd proved the previous testing wrong. cause obviously those russians and the likes didn't know how to do scientific experiments. and obviously all those simpletons in developing countries can't possibly know how reality works, if they did then they'd all be rich and be the first world. why don't they just agree that gdp is a measure of standard of living.

i appreciate that some people have spent lifetimes trying to escape being bound to rules based in nonsense, but pretending that only some types of energy exist is just the opposite polarity of making peoples lives revolve around superstitions.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: you're like the guy in ghostbusters that releases all the ghosts... [Re: visitors]
    #22810976 - 01/22/16 12:42 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I assume you're talking about the experiments conducted by Cleve Backster back in the 60s. He was American, not Russian so I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Quote:

Backster's claims were refuted by Horowitz, Lewis, and Gasteiger (1975) and Kmetz (1977). Kmetz summarized the case against Backster in an article for the Skeptical Inquirer in 1978. Backster had not used proper controls in doing his study. When controls were used, no detection of plant reaction to thoughts or threats could be found. These researchers found that the cause of the polygraph contours could have been due to a number of factors, including static electricity, movement in the room, changes in humidity, etc.

His results were due to improper methodology. Nobody with a proper experimental setup has been able to reproduce them. I consider it thoroughly debunked.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you're like the guy in ghostbusters that releases all the ghosts... [Re: Ythan]
    #22811014 - 01/22/16 12:56 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
Quote:

Here's something else that has been scientifically proven in repeatable empirical tests - plants react to thoughts of killing them or harming them, and also react to thoughts and intents to harm other lifeforms too. they exhibit what seems to be stress.

That is fascinating. I have frequently heard this brought up as being thoroughly debunked. I was wondering which particular repeatable empirical tests you are referring to?

Plants don't react to the thoughts of a human they react to certain physical stimulations then send chemical messages throughout their root systems or by releasing them into the air.
Quote:

"Two studies published in 1983 demonstrated that willow trees, poplars and sugar maples can warn each other about insect attacks: Intact, undamaged trees near ones that are infested with hungry bugs begin pumping out bug-repelling chemicals to ward off attack."
http://www.wired.com/2013/12/secret-language-of-plants/

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: you're like the guy in ghostbusters that releases all the ghosts... [Re: sudly]
    #22811033 - 01/22/16 01:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with you, and I think the explanation that they release chemical warning signals in response to physical trauma makes a lot more sense than "they can read human thoughts and this is detectable on a polygraph". I still eagerly await any evidence of supernatural phenomenon.

Invisiblekoraks
    #22811112 - 01/22/16 01:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
no, it is more than obvious to anyone not a zombie that wi-fi and cellphones are frying you. it can be easily felt as pain.

What role does evidence play in the development of accurate knowledge, in your view?

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22811222 - 01/22/16 01:50 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
"I still eagerly await any evidence of supernatural phenomenon."

I'd advise you to keep in mind that expectations and hope can often become pre-meditated resentments.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: you're like the guy in ghostbusters that releases all the ghosts... [Re: sudly]
    #22811478 - 01/22/16 03:03 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Heh, you're right, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear but my replies in this thread have been very tongue-in-cheek. I'm trying to keep them friendly and in the spirit of science, but I don't for one second expect anything to come of it. I just find it amusing to explore the crazy theories some people come up with.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22811582 - 01/22/16 03:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

In the spirit of science

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: it's not funny and it's not ok [Re: sudly]
    #22813864 - 01/23/16 06:01 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You know you're lying. The question is why do you think it won't matter that you know you're lying, given the amount of suffering and evil that is a direct result of false reductionist science.

Here's a question about 'snake oil' too - does anyone know why it's legal to abuse and torture animals under the pretenses that it provides drugs which themselves are not harmful to humans? And make a profit from torture. Why don't they just admit that anything that comes from misery and suffering is imbibed with that energy, and it doesn't matter what else you build upon that, your foundations are built on abuse so no health will ever come of it overall.
There are scumbags selling fake in science and in not-science, it's just as bad to use capsules made from gelatin from factory farmed animals - how can anyone seriously claim they know a damn thing about health when they can't grasp the fact that using any ingredient that comes from abuse, means the medicine itself is nothing but built on abuse. It matters a great deal where a thing derives from.

Ignoring 'subtle energies' doesn't make them cease to exist you know. Pretending plants aren't soverign entities doesn't stop them being conscious either. Reality still runs to their being a real thing, the only thing that happens when enough minds are controlled to believe otherwise, is that society runs on lies, therefore gets further and further away from how it should be, therefore becomes a worse and worse place to be as time moves on.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
Re: it's not funny and it's not ok [Re: visitors] * 3
    #22813984 - 01/23/16 07:21 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
You know you're lying.

Brought to you by the makers of the series "How not to debate intelligently 101".

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: koraks]
    #22814309 - 01/23/16 09:46 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

and you're a liar too, given you're taking what i wrote and claiming it can't possibly be true - because? why, cause i can't possibly know for a fact that people claiming the stuff being writ here are not aware they're lying?

how about i also point out i know you're lying posting that. you can't morally justify abusing animals for example and be pretending that won't create an evil society bound to fail.

question remains - why do you think it won't matter, that you know you're lying? how about i suggest i think you do know it matters and that you will have to answer to such things karmically? you don't have some ace to play against god or something, things don't work that way.

i can't prove i know you're lying - but it might well show up as true if i were to take a galvanic skin measurement on it.

you can't prove that i don't know you know you're lying either. so your little quote and inference is as equally a fail in your 101 class, using same criteria you seem to be utilising.

it wouldn't matter if the universe was proven to be a holographic fake projection, you still chose to side with wrong. stop turning science into your dumb bitch who understands nothing.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22814779 - 01/23/16 12:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So why are you in this forum if you just want to deny its core concepts? This is a science forum for people to talk about science. Nobody's forcing you to post here. There would be much more welcoming forums elsewhere on the site. None of your posts have anything to do with science, and frankly, the more you post the more I begin to suspect you may be suffering from a mental illness. This is not meant to be a flame or an ad hominem attack, but your disjointed method of writing combined with your bizarre theories and persecution complex reminds me of some people I've known with schizophrenia. Of course, that doesn't automatically invalidate anything you have to say, but it makes it difficult to debate with you. Please forgive me if I'm jumping to conclusions.

I would repeat - for the third time - my recommendation that you post about this subject in our Spirituality & Mysticism forum, where it will likely receive a much more positive response. If you're waiting for someone in this forum to validate your beliefs, it may take quite a while.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: Ythan]
    #22815080 - 01/23/16 01:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Who wants to play spot the vegan?
:thisguy:

Visitors, what am I lying about? Anything specific I've said that isn't actually true?

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: sudly]
    #22815087 - 01/23/16 01:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Its not a lie if you believe it.

:costanza:

Invisiblekoraks
Re: the thing is the visitard is the thing is incoherent [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22815508 - 01/23/16 03:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:kingtard:
This one is glorious :glorious:

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: koraks]
    #22818088 - 01/24/16 09:12 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

you're just the same satanists who knowingly post those same liar conepts at tonnes of places online. you know you're siding with evil to ruin this world. it's blatant. now don't knee-jerk post the standard replies - read the whole thing and digest.

science isn't your religion to exclude concepts from. you are part of a conspiracy to control what is allowed to be considered true. you are not scientific at all, what you do is you have a list of things you can't abide being known of (most likely because your conspiracy uses occult 'magick' for evil ends, so it doesn't want anyone knwing how what it uses actually works, or even suspecting it exists), and you use whatever control systems are considered to be in charge (science just now, ages ago in your 'previous lives' you will have used the church for example) to promote your personal belief systems - and then you have the cheek to claim to be scientific.

i've seen you on this forum making the same lies up about other users mental health too. anyone who posts something obviously true that is in the realm of the 'paranormal' and your cult is there to post saying they are mentally ill. that alone to any sane observer also proves you're a cult, you're mind controlled satan puppets. it's pathetic. it's pathetic how you think you have chosen a side that has a chance of 'winning' overall, how can anyone be that fucking stupid?

yet your very position on how reality works, your adherence to false reductionist 'science', is more than enough to prove to anyone with a brain that works that you do not have any correct thinking ability, therefore you are who are mentally ill.

you're just a dodgy faction that doesn't want science actually describing things correctly. you're not clever, if you had brains that worked properly then you'd have been able to scientifically verify things like 'subtle energies' ages ago. plus you wouldn't be part of an idiot cult that needs to pretend they are not real, if you had a brain.

face facts - you're mad and stupid, and you know you are.

i also suspect your kind can't actually tell the difference between real and imaginary, and that might be a true reason you claim lies that the likes of 'subtle energies' are not true, because you think if you deny things you see or experience (which you either can't explain, or perhaps realise are karmic) then it will make them go away.
is that actually the real reason, it's not so much you're part of an organised anything to deny truth to cover up what you use, but you deny it in the hope you'll stop seeing things that 'aren't there' & that kind of thing? am i being too hard on you - you're just lost and trying hard to cover your eyes to what you see and pretend it doesn't exist, so all the ghosts or whatever can't get you?

why do you lie about the microwave spectrum communications not being extremely harmful to biology? is that the best you could think of, to get as many sheeple to die of cancers so reduce the overpopulation?

it's interesting that the two main nazi factions also pivoted around accepting 'subtle energies' and the same religion you're all in - the deniers, who did all they could to wipe out anyone telling truths like say biodynamics.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: visitors]
    #22818173 - 01/24/16 09:42 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

it's also extremely disturbing how nobody even acknowledged why it's considered acceptable to torture animals to yield 'meds'.

even if homeopathy turned out to be based in untruths, it's not as bad as knowingly toturing life under the pretenses you believe it will be overall helpful to one species. yet with the current 'rules' a lot of 'science' runs to, it's as if that is somehow perfectly ok.
most academic qualifications in agriculture and horticulture are based on wrong sciences also, yet they persist, and we have a world full of things like factory farms.

oh and i forgot, one of you wrote 'spot the vegan'?! how can you be that stupid and evil and that you don't even know being vegan is superior choice, given what we know about things. if you want to minimise your evil effects on the planet and society overall, you'd be a vegan. that's a disgrace that you think it's ok to bully people for doing the most correct morally acceptable thing. (and no i'm not a vegan, i'm vegetarian. i'm not rich enough to be a vegan, and i happen to know in what ways it is possible to have animal products (that don't result in their deaths or their being kept harmfully) without enslaving the animal. plus nearly all plant crops are grown & treated disrespectfully too anyway, and that also needs to change to the proper ways of doing things. but that was covered earlier - you claimed that electrical measurement of plants somehow was actually chemical)
utilising animals is ok - if you are like a herder or a true hunter-gatherer. not something that can be at all justified given we live in entirely artifical environments and buy food and drink produced in artificial ways.
i'd just kill you all or have you all killed. your attitides are disgusting.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: visitors]
    #22818203 - 01/24/16 09:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
you're just the same satanists who knowingly post those same liar conepts at tonnes of places online.

I'm proud to follow satan.  Satan respects freedom.  Satan doesn't demand unconditional worship.  Satan doesn't commit genocide.  Satan is the good guy.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: DieCommie]
    #22818792 - 01/24/16 12:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

who told you that?

when people say 'satan' they generally mean exactly precisely the very thing which is responsible for all the evil and lies. (i would hope). (there is the 'church of set' which may differ as it seems more concerned with how reality actually works, and not with sacrificing outside yourself for personal gain.)
what i am meaning here when i typed 'satanism' is the deliberate desecration of life, of 'creation', of existence. (eg - attacking those who seek to do the correct thing)
i mean - how limiting is it to your freedom to live within lies claiming that 'subtle energies' don't exist?! hugely limiting & very abusive. that is a slave world.

when i was in school i figured that satan must be a better bet, since we were told about god in the usual not-very-good-interpretations of the bible - so of course if you are a good person you'd not understand; well if god created all this then why does god allow all the evil then? therefore if satan or the devil is gods adversary then satan / devil must be who is good then.

but if you pursue truth, you realise that is just lies the conspiracy uses to cover up who or what is meant by god, and who-what is truly responsible for why this reality is so fucked up in regard to how most of human society is.

lots of bad stuff that happens is because most of society relies on being incredibly abusive to many other species, and loads of what it claims are its own species also - it is simple cause & effect.

building a society that relies so heavily on abusive farming conditions for example is only going to create those same factory-farm slave conditions for the people to live in too. we allow animals to be barcoded, then some type of government comes along to barcode us.

building a society on the type of economy we have here will never work - always 90% of the bottom end of the pyramid are required to keep the other 10% rich - that is not freedom, it is a giant lie and it's evil. you can't get around the fact others need to suffer if you want to have freedom in terms of physical life here, as to be rich it means at least indirectly harming lots of others - unless you somehow use magic or stuff that ignores what are claimed to be physical laws, you can't live comfortably in this world - not without relying on the suffering of others.
freedom would be if you were allowed to think up things for yourself in your reality, and not rely on anything but your own ability, your own consciousness.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22819106 - 01/24/16 01:32 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I think you need to seek professional help.

Quote:

koraks said:
This one is glorious :glorious:

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: sudly]
    #22819735 - 01/24/16 04:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

All they'd do is tranquilise him, you can't medicate someone's anger away. That change only comes from within.

You know, I'm going to get some homeopathic ibuprofen, next time I have a headache I'll take some and see if it goes away. If it's just placebo, great, distilled water and faith cured it. If something else is going on, great, I'm sure a few molecules of the drug will do me less harm than 800 milligrams of it.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22819820 - 01/24/16 05:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I meant therapy not drugs.

I didn't know homeopathic ibuprofen existed but even if it does I'm pretty sure the regular stuff is cheaper anyway.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: sudly]
    #22820858 - 01/24/16 09:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, true. But, if I get some distilled water I can make some. All I have to do is crush it up. Sure, it'll have impurities like magnesium sterate and sugar but I wouldn't mind.

Therapy again doesn't help if you think everyone's against you and when people get defensive, it's like a fortress with the drawbridge up and the portcullis down. No one's getting in, nothing's getting out, apart from arrows. Metaphorical ones mind you. Arrows represent insults.

I'm gonna make a very weak (because in homeopathy the more dilute it is, the stronger the effect) solution of 1:100 dilution for ibuprofen. Two tablets, 800mg of ibuprofen, in 800ml of water. If I divide that into 80ml doses, that, for me, is below a theraputic dose.

It's highly subjective, because how do you quantify pain? But, next time I get a headache, I'll reach for the homeopathic remedy and give it an hour or two, if I can stand it. Generally if it's not gone in two hours that's when it turns into a migraine and I'm going to be suffering for the long haul.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22821109 - 01/24/16 10:40 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Do you honestly think that dropping specks of ibuprofen into water will make the medication more potent?

If not therapy then he should use a psychedelic to induce ego death and overcome those problems.

Seriously go buy a few hundred grams of poppy seeds and make yourself some tea, it will help any physical pain and show you how much of a placebo your homeopathy really is.

If not poppy seeds then get yourself some damiana or ginseng tea.

--------------------

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: sudly] * 1
    #22821387 - 01/25/16 12:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, taking psychedelics for schizophrenia is the homeopathic cure. Good suggestion. He trips his ass off, and then his mind is healed just like that. No more delusions and it doesn't just make things worse. Psychedelics heal everything related to thoughts, feelings, or spirits/souls. They've even been shown to generate new soul particles within the human body.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: John Nada]
    #22821409 - 01/25/16 12:52 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

John Nada said:"Psychedelics heal everything related to thoughts, feelings, or spirits/souls."

In controlled environments, psilocybin and LSD surely can.
Quote:

"We are currently studying the effect of LSD on creative thinking and we will also be looking at the possibility that psilocybin may help alleviate symptoms of depression by allowing patients to change their rigidly pessimistic patterns of thinking."

"Psychedelics were used for therapeutic purposes in the 1950s and 1960s but now we are finally beginning to understand their action in the brain and how this can inform how to put them to good use."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2679030/Are-magic-mushrooms-key-treating-depression-Brain-scans-reveal-psychedelic-drug-trips-induce-optimistic-dream-like-thinking.html

Microdoses of psilocybin also help to relieve symptoms of anxiety as psilocybin has anxiolytic properties. 
Quote:

"Psilocybin is thought to act as an agonist at serotonin receptors, meaning it increases serotonin transmission. Thus, it may be that antidepressants like SSRIs that act on serotonin--at least as part of their mechanism--have something in common with psilocybin. And, it suggests that perhaps psilocybin should continue to be investigated for its antidepressant and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties."
http://www.neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/2014/5/12/magic-mushrooms-and-the-amygdala

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
    #22821772 - 01/25/16 04:54 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

sudley - you are who is severley mentally ill, not me.

i didn't make up lies about homeopathy and the likes based upon not bothering my arse to find out how they worked, it was you that did that.

you're a blatant satanist joining in with lies, to fuck up the world as much as possible. why else would anyone knowingly cover up truths about how reality works, and knowingly make science into its thick zero-IQ bitch? you're ridiculous. the people who support your kinds are like that guy there - a cartoon homosexual fantasy of a blonde master-race 'satan', or some no-brain schoolgirls pin up.

i also didn't ignore everything posted to me, and still fail to answer to any of it other than with zombie-staples about how you think you know what mental health is. do you fuck, you are a fucking nutso like all your reductionist science types. completely fucking insane.

your bad karma will catch up with you - the sad pathetic society your kinds have infested the world with will not last and it'll drown in its own lies and disease.

i'm not going to waste my time looking up proofs for your kinds, when i know you know you are lying am i. stop living in a fantasy world.

if you sincerely gave a fuck about people making money from fake medicines, then you wouldn't only pick out the kinds that don't match your version of science, the religious fundy version. and if you had morals and cared about people ripping off others, then you wouldn't write things like 'spot the vegan', claim subtle energies are not real, go along with lies that harmful microwaves are safe, and so on and so forth. nor would you entertain the notion that those who don't go along with evil require therapy because of it. how is me seeing a the-rapist going to stop your kinds being evil, and remind you of the hell you'll end up in?

mental health services are a load of shit - best they can do is drug people stupid so's they fit into the moulds of what corrupt satanic society pretends is normal. so all the sinners can keep living in a fantasy world that ignores the true effects of their choice to go along with societies lies. but i think you probably are well aware of that too, how the fuck can anyone not be.

that is really clever - claim those who are right need therapy. is that your general strategy for dealing with such things - if there's a warning light you just unplug it and pretend that means whatever it indicated is somehow now fixed? re-wire it so it no longer indicates when there's an actual fault, cause you can't take the fact there's so many faults and problems? cause that is what false reductionsit sciences version of therapy is: don't address the actual problem, just cover it all up and pretend it'll go away or hopefully only come to a head after you're dead.

--------------------

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#22821890 - 01/25/16 07:14 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So, has anyone actually produced any data that homeopathic medicine has any type of effect(s) beyond placebo?

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
    #22822123 - 01/25/16 09:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sudly said:

Then buy real melatonin! IDK about Australia but in the US if they don't claim supplements cure things it is perfectly legal to sell as long as you don't harm someone. Not so sure that homeopathics work or not just stick to the real stuff from reputable companies.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Invisiblekoraks
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22822212 - 01/25/16 10:21 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

you're a blatant satanist joining in with lies

Quoted for the utter hilariousness of this allegation.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
    #22822326 - 01/25/16 10:58 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

the fact anyone claims a placebo can work.....how in the fuck can it? how can your dna just cure you of something based on a tiny part of your conscious mind believing in something not true?

if placebos work, then it somehow proves that lies told to you can allow your mind to control reality. oh how scientific.

and this "If not therapy then he should use a psychedelic to induce ego death and overcome those problems."

unbelievable. there's NO WAY anyone can take an actual real dose of psychedelic or entheogen and think the way you do about how reality works.
if you insist you have partaken, were you also drinking alcohol and stoned at the same time? as then your ego as you call it will still be there and you're going to be the same you that you always are, except seeing pretty colours and perhaps getting some good ideas.

to reiterate i was never saying that any kind of subtle energy meds is definitely going to work on everyone - same way pharmacy meds don't either. i very much doubt that anything but very strong opiates works on me for pain killing for example - i am too solid to rely on 'aetheric' medicine, i've spent all my life around idiots in the drudge world, so my soul is anchored way down into their stupid way of existing.
their consciousness, or lack of it, dictates what is available to me in my reality, despite the fact i hate them and have never agreed with them. that's the sad facts of how it is down here.

re. another chap - "Satan respects freedom.  Satan doesn't demand unconditional worship"

so please explain then how do you get a proper job without sucking satan dong? cause it sure isn't based on you having talent and ability and being trustworthy and honest.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#22822333 - 01/25/16 11:01 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Placebos, like homeopathic medicine, "work" by showing a difference in the self-report of patient's pain and other symptoms of discomfort.  They don't cure anything and have never been shown to cure anything.  They change the perspective and feelings of the patient taking them.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22822619 - 01/25/16 12:53 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
sudley - you are who is severley mentally ill, not me.

I know how they work(placebo), I asked why they're legal.
I have prescribed melatonin but I still bought the homeopathic stuff once and found out how much of a waste of money it was.

What is your question if you have one? Without naming the devil etc would be dandy.

I don't want people being ripped off by by homeopathic pharmaceuticals and saying 'spot the vegan' has nothing to do with that.

Are you okay? Dude you seriously sound like you need someone or something to talk to, do you fear abandonment or what?

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#22822812 - 01/25/16 01:45 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Freedom means the freedom to buy worthless stuff.  We don't need to expand prohibition, we need to limit it.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#22823024 - 01/25/16 02:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
the fact anyone claims a placebo can work.....how in the fuck can it? how can your dna just cure you of something based on a tiny part of your conscious mind believing in something not true?

if placebos work, then it somehow proves that lies told to you can allow your mind to control reality. oh how scientific.

No, placebos show the natural variability in an untreated disease state. This includes remission. Moreover, the placebo response is more or less pronounced depending on the treatment regimen. For example, in basic pharmacokinetic studies, placebos show no effect at all.

For about the 14th time in this thread, do you have any actual evidence homeopathic medicine works at measurably greater levels. Anything at all.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22823153 - 01/25/16 03:04 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Placebos are strongly based upon expectations and individual perception.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22826567 - 01/26/16 12:21 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

that's the point - it's impossible for a placebo to work. unless the diagnosis is imaginary. it's way more insane to think a placebo can work than it is to pretend to think homeopathy and related can't work.

why is it 'hilarious' that denial of 'subtle energies' clearly makes you a sell-out satanist going along with lies? do you laugh about how you must get some kind of satanic pay-off for kidding on that microwaves used in cellphones and wi-fi don't cause cancers and related?

for the equally 14th time, no i'm obviously not some idiot that is going to go find you fucking links to prove what you already know is a legit real science.

i might waste my time posting back to you - since you'll have to answer to all that kind of shit once you die (eg, you did get ample opportunity not to be a liar, and so on). but i'm not going to waste it looking for things that i (have already made clear here) know you know are not fake.

as to the notion i fear abandonment - i have no idea what the fuck you even mean? abandoned by who exactly? i knew this reality was a pile of shit since before i started school, it's run by the evilest scum you can possibly think up. so i'm going to go ahead and say no since i don't have anyone or anything to be abandoned by anyway. that isn't some sob story - it's just facts. this reality is evil and it's run by lowlife cunts, they run it based on lies and they know they so do.

as i pointed out here already, those who go along with the likes of denial of aetheric energies and the likes, are part of the conspircy to keep this world a pile of shit.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

#22826604 - 01/26/16 12:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

It's weird. Homeboy up there is clearly confused. We may as well be arguing with a mental patient about whether elephants climb trees. I'll never meet him in real life and his beliefs can't possibly affect me. So why do his posts make me so irrationally angry??? There are pro-level internet trolls who could learn some lessons here. It's crazy.

Pretty sure we're just going to have to collectively ignore him because he doesn't seem to want to leave on his own.

Invisiblekoraks
    #22826611 - 01/26/16 12:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You'd expect that I would be paid a handsome fee for my role in supporting this supposed conspiracy, or at least get something else out of it, but nope...must be doing something wrong. Or could it be a matter of myself and others in this thread being at least as genuine in our convictions as you seem to be? Something you could meditate on, if you will.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22826694 - 01/26/16 01:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

indifference is a pile of shit - do you think if the thing that brought you into this world didn't need you here, that you'd be here? of course it fucking needs and cares - about itself. otherwise why does its fake laws make suicide illegal and also difficult. this world was stolen from its true creator/s and is run by lowlifes that haven't got a clue what they stole - hence why they don't understand or wish to acknowledge 'subtle energies'. they only know how to (ab)use some bits of it.

and fucking hell - my posts make you angry because herper derp you know i'm right. same way you cunts infuriate me: because i know you are evil liars, and you think you can just deny the fact you are knowingly covering up the facts of how reality works.

you're even fucking stupider koraks - cause you deny proven science that reductionist science even agrees with.

is this also one of those forums where if i tell you what fucking mongtarded twats you are, that i run the risk of being banned - but your cult is allowed to keep bullying people for not siding with your satanic little fucktardo game? run by the establishment of stupid? or is this a normal bonafide forum and your kind just happen to post here, like some men in black type of ufo-deniers hanging around anyplace, or infiltrating an earth-first meet? spookydoo.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22826735 - 01/26/16 01:13 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Excuse me? Did you watch the frikin video?!!

The placebo effect can make physical changes in the neurochemical composition of both diagnosed and non diagnosed patients.

Placebos do work and they work well, so well that any new drug that is looking to hit the markets first needs to be tested against a placebo trial.

Quote:

"Patients frequently show improvement even when given a sham or "fake" treatment. Such intentionally inert placebo treatments can take many forms, such as a pill containing only sugar, a surgery where nothing efficacious is actually done (just an incision and sometimes some minor touching or handling of the underlying structures), or a medical device (such as an ultrasound machine) that is not actually turned on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo-controlled_study"

You keep saying 'subtle energies' but you have absolutely no points to back it up or explain wtf it is.

Fk it I'll look it up.
God damn it you spiritualistic hippy.. 'subtle energies' are nothing more than the thoughts and the subjectivity we experience in day to day life.

Quote:

"Subtle energy is defined as, but not limited to the following:
One or more forms of energy, which do not appear to be within the electromagnetic spectrum.  Unknown at this time is the interaction or the impact that subtle energies have on measurable electromagnetic forces, nuclear energy and/or atomic bonds, gravitational effects, or mass."
http://www.seri-worldwide.org/subtledefinition.html

Right.. because my body's going to do a Jesus and start answering shit after I've died.

"I don't have anyone or anything to be abandoned by anyway."
Sometimes we push away the ones we love because we fear too much to lose them. 

"as i pointed out here already, those who go along with the likes of denial of aetheric energies and the likes, are part of the conspircy to keep this world a pile of shit."

I don't deny the that there are 'energies' we experience but I disagree that what those energies are is spiritual or mystical in any sense. The world is black and white, there will be shit there will be light.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22826843 - 01/26/16 01:55 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

it's not possible for your mind believing in shit that isn't true to cure you of anything really. if that was true - then all of science (and much else also, if not everything) is fake then. cause people just imagine whatever the hell they think they do, and then oh it must be true.

(if you accept that people can cure themselves of an illness, merely by being told they took a medicine for it, then - i don't even know what to say, that view calls every single fucking known thing into question. you can't hold a view like that and still believe in science for example - since if you extrapolate where that view ends up, then you end up in a place where the people who discovered atoms and have actual physical proof of atomic structures, well they could just have imagined their experiments worked. they might have all made the atoms seem to behave that way with their minds.)

it's an interesting view though - because it means that homeopathy can cure you then, but only if you pretend you made a medicine. but apparently not if you actually make such a medicine.

(we've all seen the tv shows or similar about hypnosis right? or at least are aware of them. they make it seem very easy to control everything a person believes just by suggestion. then they often say that it works better on some types of people and not others. what it tells me is: if that is true and not just entertainment gimmicks, it means that all kinds of people in charge of important things could easily believe anything some hypnotist wants them to, and never even suspect they'd been mind-controlled. and you could just do that in general via adverts and broadcasts. so - how do you know what's real then?)

subtle energies are not thoughts, though i'd agree that thoughts are measurable things, so in that sense fair enough. but they are normally measured by non-subtle-energy science, ie they can be measured in Hz. the electromagnetic field around your heart isn't a subtle energy either. well ok, perhaps if they managed to describe what makes dowsing work, then it actually is an interaction of electromagnetic fields. but when you get to the likes of why the homeopathic stuff can work - then you're dealing with something similar to psychometry. which is being able to pick up the history of an object by touching it, as everything it ever came into contact with and was around, is recorded in that object - in a 'subtle energy' way. if you ask me i'd say that is obviously true and applies to every atom and all timespace.

i don't think i'm a hippie, the way i think is way older than any pop culture anything, and probably older than agricultural city-states.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22826948 - 01/26/16 02:32 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Learn to understand some damn science for once, "The placebo effect can make physical changes in the neurochemical composition of both diagnosed and non diagnosed patients."

Placebo's don't mean science is fake they mean that the human brain and its chemical response system is more complex than we currently understand and it's something we should strive to achieve an understanding of.

Again if you paid an inch of attention to the video I posted then you'd know that placebo's do not heal all ailments like cuts, tumors or hair loss. They can help to alleviate milder issues like anxiety, restlessness, fear, unstable moods etc.

Homeopathy is not a 'cure' it is more so a form of 'bandaging' that can have therapeutic benefits if an individual is comfortable enough to believe in it whereby their brain can release certain beneficial neurotransmitters.

Hypnosis is an entertainment gimmick, as are mediums.
Here are some mediums in a chocolate factory to further my point.

I don't think thoughts are a measurable thing, the intensity of how they feel to an individual may be but not the actual thought itself.

There is an EM field around the entire planet not just your heart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field

Do you have any non biased evidence to support the idea of dowsing? I am asking because I have not been able to find any and it would be enlightening to see some show up for once.

Picking up the 'history' of an object is nothing more than object permanence.
Quote:

"Object permanence is the understanding that objects continue to exist even when they cannot be observed (seen, heard, touched, smelled or sensed in any way)"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_permanence

You come off as a spiritualistic zealot to me.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22827096 - 01/26/16 03:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

no dum-dum, psychometry isn't that at all.

if placebos only work on possibly imaginary ailments - then wtf is anyone bringing them up as a topic for then, as if they prove 'mind over matter' is the reason homeopathy can work too.

'sorry' but it's not scientific to suggest that the mind can heal the body of actual ailments, merely by giving someone a sweety and telling them it's a cure. postulating that oh but it works cause of things we haven't figured out yet! is bascially admitting that since there's things about reality you don't know means that you may in fact manage to discover subtle energies after all. seeing as currently you apparently don't understand how they could possibly be real.

i mean wtf are they going to come up with as the latest herper description? in the past 10 years we've seen neuroscience coming up with more and more explanations and apparent findings that get further and further away from all logic. we have people giving us what they think are clever explanations for things, but taken to their logical conclusions they all fall down as explanations since they take the route that 'your brain makes it all up' or the kind of thing you seem to be suggesting there. (it's all very well to suggest the brain makes things up, but then why should our brains choose to believe the brain telling us that, since they too must also have made that all up). what'll it be - that somehow the way you learned whatever language/s you speak and read, is hard wired into your immune system in such a way that it has like a compiler it uses to go, 'oh they say it's a med, but it isn't! but since the cortex thinks it is, i'll just go ahead and change the immune responses to match up with what the cortext thinks is in the med.' well isn't that clever, cause we can't manufacture vitamin c in the body, but oh your immune system can understand english now, and tell your dna or other parts of your cells to go make cures, cause some jackass told you a sweet was a med.

don't tell me to learn science and continue on with your dipshit fucking brain-derp version of science. reductionist science isn't science, it's a religious belief system. that satanists use to cover up the way they use subtle energies to control reality to make it a pile of shit. you're a shill.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22827121 - 01/26/16 03:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

what's more likely:

some types of people can't be hypnotised

or

some hypnotists can't hypnotise certain people

the brain makes up reality

or

the brain processes reality

the camera takes pictures of things outside itself

or

the camera generates the pictures internally in a universe consisting only of the camera...

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

#22827134 - 01/26/16 03:33 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Look man, I'm trying to be cool with you but you're making it very difficult. When you call people a 'dum-dum' and talk about their 'dipshit fucking brain-derp version of science', that's flaming. In case you haven't noticed, in this forum we prefer to debate issues on their merits without resorting to ad hominem attacks. If you can't control yourself and continue to resort to personal insults, I will happily ban you from this forum with extreme prejudice. Please consider this your first and final warning.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22827169 - 01/26/16 03:46 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

""I don't have anyone or anything to be abandoned by anyway."
Sometimes we push away the ones we love because we fear too much to lose them. "

Sometimes some people do, but not me. Nobody to push. Why would you suggest otherwise?

My whole life is loss of anything worthwhile, today alone I lost a huge amount more things of the tiny few things that make any of this pile of shit satan-ruined reality worth being in. I wouldn't deny having a friend or whatever cause oh they'll probably die in the future.

"

"as i pointed out here already, those who go along with the likes of denial of aetheric energies and the likes, are part of the conspircy to keep this world a pile of shit."

I don't deny the that there are 'energies' we experience but I disagree that what those energies are is spiritual or mystical in any sense. The world is black and white, there will be shit there will be light.

"

there's no difference bewteen real physical and what you call spiritual and mystical. false-science differentiates between the two cause otherwise it can't be used as propaganda brainwashing tool to keep its capitalist asshole world fucking up everything worthwhile about being alive.

what dies and leaves your body if your body dies isn't just some free electrons whizzing around your neurons that suddenly got released.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22827193 - 01/26/16 03:52 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

ythan, if you scroll back and read you'll see i asked about that - i asked if your forum here is the usual conspiracy run by shills, where you can blatantly lie your ass off for your satanic masters but anyone that calls you up for it gets banned.

so is that you replying me, or is that you displaying exactly the conspiracy i asked you about earlier?

big man online - in real life? got to hide behind the police probably, like all corrupt capitalist scabs do.

you're clearly intl shills. so your forum is fake then and is the usual type of shill spy place run by evil, that pretends to be actually into taking drugs to find truth.

if you took actual mushrooms they'd treat you same as i do, but far worse and in ways you can't deny with your words.

--------------------

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

#22827236 - 01/26/16 04:02 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I understand you have your particular theories. I don't agree with them, but diversity is what makes the world an interesting place. All I'm asking is that you don't resort to personally insulting other posters in this forum, so we can maintain a pleasant environment for everyone. I know this may be difficult, because your theories run counter to what a lot of people in this forum believe, and you are likely to receive a lot of resistance until you provide some sort of valid proof. I personally think you should just post in another forum where you will find more acceptance for your views, but if you want to post here, all I'm asking is that you exercise some basic civility and don't talk shit to other members. If that somehow makes me part of a grand conspiracy, it must be the most benevolent conspiracy of all time. Anyway, my request still stands, according to my contact at the Illuminati you should please reign in your behavior or I'll have to ban you for flaming.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22827291 - 01/26/16 04:22 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

scroll back and read - who insults first, me or those i retaliated against?

what a fucking suprise, it wasn't me who started the abuse and the name-calling or the talking down. or are you not allowed to swear here either?

how can you have honestly not noticed that? do you have issues with chronology?

you need to realise, that what you call science isn't true science. it's a religion version of science, it's about looking for things to match up preconcieved notions. it's nothing to do with discovering how stuff actually works.

or more accurately, you need to realise who all knows that is what you do.

i haven't found any problems in the rest of the science forum in terms of my finding it difficult to discuss things - which is obviously because i am not anti-science, i'm anti-lies and anti-stupid, but like i said it is obvious you have a shill problem here (in general in all the forums) - the same shills that patrol every other forum online.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22827318 - 01/26/16 04:29 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

why always the double standards when i insult anyone?

they're allowed to insult me, but i can't insult them? why is that.

if i'm wrong in what i typed explaining it - explain it then. why is there one set of rules for those who insult me, and a second set of rules for me if i insult them back?

--------------------

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #22827437 - 01/26/16 05:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sudly said:

John Nada said:"Psychedelics heal everything related to thoughts, feelings, or spirits/souls."

In controlled environments, psilocybin and LSD surely can.
Quote:

"We are currently studying the effect of LSD on creative thinking and we will also be looking at the possibility that psilocybin may help alleviate symptoms of depression by allowing patients to change their rigidly pessimistic patterns of thinking."

"Psychedelics were used for therapeutic purposes in the 1950s and 1960s but now we are finally beginning to understand their action in the brain and how this can inform how to put them to good use."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2679030/Are-magic-mushrooms-key-treating-depression-Brain-scans-reveal-psychedelic-drug-trips-induce-optimistic-dream-like-thinking.html

Microdoses of psilocybin also help to relieve symptoms of anxiety as psilocybin has anxiolytic properties. 
Quote:

"Psilocybin is thought to act as an agonist at serotonin receptors, meaning it increases serotonin transmission. Thus, it may be that antidepressants like SSRIs that act on serotonin--at least as part of their mechanism--have something in common with psilocybin. And, it suggests that perhaps psilocybin should continue to be investigated for its antidepressant and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties."
http://www.neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/2014/5/12/magic-mushrooms-and-the-amygdala

Dude, those are two articles, one about anxiety and the other is about depression. Nothing about other mental problems, especially nothing as deep as schizophrenic delusions about satanic government conspiracies. And you're even trying to use an article in the Daily Mail UK as a source, haha. Using your same level of logic, psychedelics will surely make you drive a bus full of school children into a wall at full speed killing them all because I found an article about a kid walking off a cliff while on LSD. Come on, now. Psychedelics aren't some panacea and can actually be harmful, whether you want to agree with that or not. They can definitely make mental illness worse, and there's a lot more studies about them exacerbating mental problems than healing them.

Anyway, medical professionals giving certain drugs in certain amounts to people in a controlled clinical setting and seeing some possible positive effects for certain conditions is a hell of a lot different than advising random delusional people with symptoms of deep psychological problems that they just need to take random amounts of psilocybin and LSD and will get better. That is as irresponsible as it gets. In your zealotry you have reduced yourself to that "visitors" guy level, if not lower. I find it ironic that you made this thread criticizing homeopathic medicine but then espouse a similar pseudoscientific approach when it comes to psychedelics. You're doing yourself and everyone else here a disservice.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

#22827549 - 01/26/16 05:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

The fact that someone disagrees with your point of view doesn't mean they're persecuting you, even if you might feel that they are. Our rules are specifically about insulting people, like the examples I highlighted in your previous post. There's no problem with calling someone's beliefs into question, which is what you are complaining about. You are welcome to disagree with other members if you do so in a respectful manner. If you fail to grasp this simple concept we're gonna have to wrap up this shit-show and send you on your way.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: John Nada]
    #22827668 - 01/26/16 06:08 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Visitors:
I'd say mind over matter sums up placebos pretty well.

Is it not scientific to say that perhaps our behaviours of cognitive thought are influenced by the responses of our nervous systems?

I agree that there have been a lot of silly ideas coming to light in recent years. This is humanity making an attempt to find an answer to questions we haven't yet solved. 

It seems logical to me to believe the brain does 'make it all up'.
E.g. A pink elephant.
(I assume you imagined or will imagine one)

Quote:

"It's all very well to suggest the brain makes things up, but then why should our brains choose to believe the brain telling us that, since they too must also have made that all up."

Why not? Thoughts come and go, thinking something doesn't make it true.

Quote:

"What'll it be - that somehow the way you learned whatever language/s you speak and read, is hard wired into your immune system in such a way that it has like a compiler it uses to go."

Basically yeah, I think we have instinctive behaviours coded into our dna in a similar way to that of how individual weaver bird species each build distinctive nests.

Instinct isn't that complicated, it appears to be derived from DNA.
Quote:

"The fact that weaver birds builds a particular kind of nest is most important, not that they become more proficient weavers with practice. Let him who denies instinct because 'all is learned' try to teach a robin to build an oriole's nest."
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=y_Uijv0cgTcC&pg=PA156&lpg=PA156&dq=weaver+bird+instinctive+nest+building+experiment&source=bl&ots=MMGfEyNZHO&sig=LlN53KuRo4Z-c0GHGvbyZWyTgnM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj38cndgZHKAhWDjJQKHSWyALEQ6AEIQTAH#v=onepage&q=weaver%20bird%20instinctive%20nest%20building%20experiment&f=false

We're not talking about vitamin C here we're talking about anxiolytic neurotransmitter supplements in the form of psilocybin that directly affects the nervous systems responses and reactions to environmental stimuli.

Quote:

visitors said:
what's more likely:

some types of people can't be hypnotised
or
some hypnotists can't hypnotise certain people

the brain makes up reality
or
the brain processes reality

the camera takes pictures of things outside itself
or
the camera generates the pictures internally in a universe consisting only of the camera.

I'm stating that all of those are true and that the made up reality is our individual subjective experience.

Quote:

"Sometimes some people do, but not me. Nobody to push. Why would you suggest otherwise?"

Just a guess.
My condolences for your loss whatever it may be, just remember there's black and white in every day.

Maybe these 'energies' we experience are the intensity of our nervous system responses.
Nothing leaves your body when you die other than gas and liquids.

I'm going to go on a whim here and say I've probably dosed more shrooms than you unless you're a guy from the 60's.
Shrooms treat me with love and I love them because I do not take them for granted and respect their capabilities of altering our state of mind.

I insulted your ideas not you, I respect your right to have opinions but it doesn't mean I have to respect what they are.
The KKK can have their opinions but it doesn't mean I have to respect them.

John Nada:
It's a simplistic summary, what more is there to our nervous system than anxiety/depression, love and exitement?

No one said psychedelic therapy meant handing out drugs to people with mental issues. The idea for therapeutic use of psychedelics is to treat mental issues  with regulated doses for minimal effects and to talk to the patient with professional supervisions inside a clinic.

I know, this is why I mentioned visitors might need therapy.

--------------------

Edited by sudly (01/26/16 06:57 PM)

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: homeopathy is based in real science, not half-awake reductionist belief-system science [Re: visitors]
    #22829067 - 01/27/16 12:11 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

you have insulted me, quite a lot of you that posted here insulted me personally BEFORE i wrote similar back to you.

it's all very fucking easy to see just by reading the 'black and white' in this thread.

you bully people in general and i already pointed that out too.

and claiming people who know there's satanic cults operating governments and so forth schizos - is a personal attack on them. as well as an insult to their intelligence. wars have been declared for less.

as i've made clear, anyone with a brain reading through this thread would agree with me entirely. you very clearly are such a hive-minded cult. the manner you post in is identical to government propaganda lies and shill media outlets - you push a specific agenda, which is harmful to all that matters, and you bully anyone not in your club whilst displaying extremely blatant double standards in favor of you being allowed to bully, and others not being allowed to answer you back.

and since this obvious also seems to need to be pointed out too - no, i also insulted you AFTER you attacked me personally - based on your beliefs, and i explained too why your beliefs don't hold any water, several times.

are you all jews as has been suggested elsewhere, is that what your cult is based in? or is it based in homosexuality or kiddy-fiddling? i'm not being funny, i mean it, there must be a common baseline you share to be the way you are - is it from those two usual ones?

so then - why the double standards, and also now the outright blatant denial of the double standrds - as if i forgot how to read and lost my memory too? do you think you have great hypnosis skills so that when i read your replies i'll forget what actually happns and somehow go along with your inaccurate description merely because you wrote one?

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: homeopathy is based in real science, not half-awake reductionist belief-system science [Re: visitors]
    #22829088 - 01/27/16 12:16 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

you sound like a crowley cult: method is science, aim is religion. same attitude as some of his latter day followers - obvious denial for shill purposes of the blatant truth of how things are. conveniently lumping any knowledge of government satanic corruption and the likes into 'must be delusional'.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22829134 - 01/27/16 12:31 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

don't try to make me laugh either: done more shrooms. done any - uh no. i've seen plenty of people obviously in your same cults realise their error after partaking in any 'consciousness expanding' drugs.

"I'm stating that all of those are true and that the made up reality is our individual subjective experience": no. that view is a popular distraction just now, it's tiny minded and based in a failure to have correct thinking foundations.

how can the camera be making up the reality it photographs? how can only the camera exist and nothing else does? that kind of thinking has no logical foundations. if it appied to people then logically that means only one person is real and all that exists is their body-mind. and then you're still left with accounting for how that body-mind got there and why it's made out of what it's made out of. which you can't do anyway since unless it's your body-mind then you no longer exist nor does anyone else to test it.

do animals in the wild benefit from all having differing subjective experiences of where a threat comes from and when, or where what food is available? of course not. reality has to be processed as it actually is in order for anything to work properly. the brain can't afford to make shit up. so why would it evolve to do so in humans, when it's equally unhelpful to them too.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22829257 - 01/27/16 01:55 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Oh boohoo if you're insulted that's your choice.
E.g. I can tell two people to fuck off, one can laugh while the other cries.
I can say one thing and get two different responses from two different people.

I mentioned vegans and spiritualistic hippies, if that's what offends you then maybe you're a little too sensitive. 

If someone came up to me and told me the Earth is flat I wouldn't nod my head and agree I'd discuss it and express my disagreements with the person. Same thing here.

I agree that satanic cults exist but there isn't any evidence supporting the claim that they run governments although I wouldn't call the people in Wall Street far off being devils.

You are as clear as cum my friend..
I don't think you're grasping the point that you are allowed to answer back with any disagreement you have.

You haven't insulted me, that would require me to respect you.

Quote:

"are you all jews as has been suggested elsewhere, is that what your cult is based in? or is it based in homosexuality or kiddy-fiddling? i'm not being funny, i mean it, there must be a common baseline you share to be the way you are - is it from those two usual ones?"

I do not know anything about this gay Jewish kiddy fiddler 'cult' you speak of.

I kinda hoped you'd read the substance of what I wrote but that doesn't seem to have happened, that or you didn't understand it. 

Again I have no idea what 'truth' is being denied, what these cults you speak of are or why you are relating satanism and government corruption, the fat cats are corrupted because they are greedy and don't pay their taxes by bribing politicians.

The brain processes our objective reality and simulates an individual subjective one.

This may get confusing but I will post it anyway.

Quote:

We live in a non-dual reality that is dichotomous.
Reality in an objective sense can be called non-dual.
However, with the existence of a subjective sense, reality can be in duality.

One subjective reality perceived individually within a person, one objective reality separate from the individual which has observable deterministic properties.
Linked by our brain.

Animals appear to have a singular camera perspective and act as philosophical zombies.
The challenge then would be to teach them that there is not only a view of out but a view of in too.

The thing is that the in and out already exists in an animal. It is their ego verses their instinct. What matters is that they have to be taught how to perceive that there is an in and out from both an in and out perspective.

How to do this is the tricky bit because it takes a lot of time and experience to learn.

Like taking 3d photo's you have the offset of the left and right matched to the offset of your individual eyes. what if one wondered? what if your left eye was looking into someone else's right eye, and your right eye was looking back at your right eye from their perspective, and vice versa for them.

Imagine 2 antelope in a field, if one is aware of a nearby lion and the other is not the results are predictable. In this sense awareness can be an evolutionary advantage.

Imagination seems to have gotten us pretty far, I don't see how the brain can't afford to make shit up when we make up everything with it.
All the words both you and I have written are made up by the processes of our brain.

I struggle to see any point you've made other than the government is full of satanists and everyone's part of a cult but you.

--------------------

Edited by sudly (01/27/16 02:08 AM)

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: sudly]
    #22829462 - 01/27/16 05:56 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

which - yet again - proves me correct, that there's a double standard against me (and in general, against anyone who doesn't agree with your stupid version of science that leaves out about half of reality).

you lot claimed i'm not allowed to insult you, so of course - which i shouldn't have to do since if you read the thread correctly you'd know this - i reminded you i was insulted by you first.

i didn't complain you insulted me - i just correctly went on to insult you back and further the point you're clearly an idiot conspiracy of satanists.

yet now you think you can further construe the facts, to make it seem as if it was me that started being the butthurt one.

you threatened me to stop insulting you - which proves you can't take it when anyone does back to you what you do to them.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: visitors]
    #22829476 - 01/27/16 06:02 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

look, i don't think you grasp any fucking thing at all about truth.

you need it to be true that reality is subjective, that you have sided with a type of science that actually explains things....of course it doesn't.

your version of science just pretends anything it can't explain doesn't exist, calls it paranormal or similar, and uses its wrong concepts that the brain invents shit to back up your other circular logic.

there is a correct real way things are, things look, and things happen to. it doesn't matter if your brain or mind misses it - that doesn't change reality. what controls reality is people being hypnotised and mind controlled with lies, as then they deal with reality as-if xyz is the case, when xyz is not the case.

example - your 'dominant paradigm' deals with reality as if things like ghosts are not real. however, ghosts and the likes are real. therefore you create an illusion to live in, based on untruths, where all your systems ignore the truth and exist as if it is otherwise.

big giant fail.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: visitors]
    #22829486 - 01/27/16 06:07 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

also bear in mind that any thinkings that the brain or minds perceptions are untrustworthy in determining truth, is like saying:

'here is a faulty measuring device that i cannot trust. and now i shall use it to prove why you shouldn't trust faulty measuring devices.'

the minds and brains of the experimenters are as suspect as their subjects, and therefore they null their own findings. their findngs can never be taken as accurate, since they too have been done by a brain or mind with its own subjective way of seeing things.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #22829618 - 01/27/16 07:31 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
example - your 'dominant paradigm' deals with reality as if things like ghosts are not real. however, ghosts and the likes are real.

This illustrates that your convictions are at least as strong as those of the people you blame for advocating theirs. I honestly don't see any reason for you to be so aggressive in defending your viewpoints and even blaming others for threatening you, while you have called a large group of people liars and devil worshipers (which is outright hilarious) without given the smallest shred of an argumentation for your allegations. How did you come to the conclusion that you're right and others are wrong (and not only that, but also malevolent)? Through which process have you gone and which arguments and evidence did you come across that led to your convictions? Because that bit doesn't seem to clear up all that well in this discussion. Could you help me understand why you believe what you believe and for what reason you feel that people who don't share your convictions must be downright evil? In my mind, that doesn't make sense, but it seems to make perfect sense to you, so I'm curious about your reasoning.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: koraks]
    #22830705 - 01/27/16 02:18 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

you've done the standard intl liar thing yet again - it's unbelievable how nobody else notices or says anything about it.

you try to defend you insulting me - without actually answering to any of the lies you posted, that i gave you replies to.

where's your reply to where i outlined how there are plenty of reductionist science types of papers proving and also strongly suggesting that microwave communication systems cook your cells?

well? can you defend knowingly lying about that?

there's plenty of proof ghosts and paranormal whatevers are real. who is more likely to be lying - people clearly shills for a specifc set of rules of thinking, or, literally millions of everyday folks that know what they saw and know what they experienced?

RADIONICS - there's an interesting one.

so this guy proves that he can cure fields of crops of pests, merely by taking a photo of the field, and then putting like a drop of some pesticide on it, and using their radionics equipment (which lots of them seem to claim is merely a thought amplifier, or some means to focus intent via) to clear the fields of any pests. then he says chemical companies who make and sell biocides shut him down cause it'd mean they'd only sell like a bottle every few years per farmer, rather than the usual modern way of farming that pour tonnes of toxins onto crops and into the soil and water and air.

even if it is a 'thought amplifier' - how does it work? a non-local link is made between the place and the photo of the place - because....? what energy is it that links the two.

it is like something else i mentioned here i think way back on the first page -

i challenge anyone to watch a video of the kings chamber in the great pyramid, and not agree they can feel the acoustics. you would have to have no emotional body at all to not notice it. feel that silence and stillness, even though you are not anywhere near egypt, merely seeing a broadcast via technology of something is more than enough for its energy to imprint upon you -

that being the case, isn't it possible that a true reason these types of energies are denied by some claining to be scientific, is because it then shows how toxic and polluted society is, because there's fucking imnages and photos all over the place braodcasting the energy of the people places and objects in them. utter chaos, prevents coherent thinking, stops awareness dead in its tracks.

same way they'd prefer not to admit that water is imprinted by the energy of anything it touches. cause then they have to admit the manner in which they 'clean' water, and deliver it, basically broadcasts diseases and broadcasts ill health to anyone that touches it.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22830938 - 01/27/16 03:30 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Don't aim your insults at the individual aim them at their ideas.
E.g. "I think dowsing other than magnetic is more than just someone shaking a stick".
Answer: That is a stupid idea to have in modern times.

Quote:

"I didn't complain you insulted me - i just correctly went on to insult you back and further the point you're clearly an idiot conspiracy of satanists."

Furthering your point by repeating your point without change or addition is a shamble of effort on your part.

Quote:

"yet now you think you can further construe the facts, to make it seem as if it was me that started being the butthurt one.

you threatened me to stop insulting you - which proves you can't take it when anyone does back to you what you do to them."

Ythan gave you a warning for vulgar language directed at an individual instead of their ideology.
I haven't threatened you with anything and nor can I because I am not a mod.

Quote:

"look, i don't think you grasp any fucking thing at all about truth."

2+2=4, I seem to have the gist of it.

Science simply doesn't make claims if there is no physical, objective, testable evidence to make a claim.

Quote:

"There is a correct real way things are, things look, and things happen to. it doesn't matter if your brain or mind misses it - that doesn't change reality. what controls reality is people being hypnotised and mind controlled with lies, as then they deal with reality as-if xyz is the case, when xyz is not the case."

The correct real way of things is the objective reality with deterministic physical properties.
The subjective reality is the 'mind controlled' reality that we each experience individually within ourselves.

Quote:

"example - your 'dominant paradigm' deals with reality as if things like ghosts are not real. however, ghosts and the likes are real."

Example - your 'dominant paradigm' deals with reality as if things like a flat earth are not real. However, a flat Earth and the likes are real."

^ This is not how to have an argument.
Quote:

"big giant fail."

2+2=4? I dunno man, might not be true.
If you don't trust your mind then maybe you need to learn some self respect.

The best we can do to find truth and advance our knowledge/technology is to produce collectively peer reviewed interpretations of measurable objective observations and phenomena.

Quote:

"where's your reply to where i outlined how there are plenty of reductionist science types of papers proving and also strongly suggesting that microwave communication systems cook your cells?"

Certain frequencies of EM waves can cook your cells or rip apart the DNA inside them. There are PLENTY of peer reviewed scientific journals and papers  out there on the subject of EM waves.
What point is there in stating something so obvious?

Quote:

"here's plenty of proof ghosts and paranormal whatevers are real. who is more likely to be lying - people clearly shills for a specifc set of rules of thinking, or, literally millions of everyday folks that know what they saw and know what they experienced?"

Golly me that must mean all the people who claim to have seen UFO's and big foot were telling the truth!

Radionics you say?

Quote:

"The claims for radionics devices contradict the accepted principles of biology and physics. No scientifically verifiable mechanisms of function are posited. In this sense, they can be described as magical in operation. No plausible biophysical basis for the "putative energy fields" has been proposed, and neither the fields themselves nor their purported therapeutic effects have been convincingly demonstrated."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radionics#Scientific_assessment

There's sound in the kings chamber video so I guess I can hear it :shrug:

Quote:

"That being the case, isn't it possible that a true reason these types of energies are denied by some claiming to be scientific, is because it then shows how toxic and polluted society is, because there's fucking images and photos all over the place broadcasting the energy of the people places and objects in them."

Nope, the only reason the energies you speak of are denied being scientific is because they cannot be objectively observed or tested.

So why doesn't this 'imprinting of energy' work with salt? The more you dilute salt the less salinity there is in the water and the less salty it is..
Bacteria can live in water, not sure how that's anything other than ordinary.

--------------------

Edited by sudly (01/27/16 03:36 PM)

Invisiblekoraks
Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22832735 - 01/28/16 01:17 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
you've done the standard intl liar thing yet again - it's unbelievable how nobody else notices or says anything about it.

Lying is deliberately telling things that are untrue or, by extension (although not everyone shares this aspect of the definition), keeping silent about matters that are known to the person in question. I see no credible evidence of anyone lying to you in this thread, although it's impossible to be certain (the same goes for you, mind you). I can assert you that I don't lie though. Calling me a liar is impolite to say the least and only betrays an unimaginable degree of prejudice and bad judgement.

Quote:

where's your reply to where i outlined how there are plenty of reductionist science types of papers proving and also strongly suggesting that microwave communication systems cook your cells?

If you search for scientific articles that should support your claims of low-power mobile devices 'cooking your cells', you'll find that dozens of studies have been done into both real and perceived health effects, and both in-vivo studies in animals as well as epidemiological studies in real human populations. None of these studies have found a significant influence of wireless devices on physical (actual or perceived) health. None. If you'd like me to list a couple of references, that's fine, but you can easily find them yourself on pubmed, Web of science or Google scholar (provided you have a basic knowledge of how to search for academic publications - it's not difficult though, especially with Google scholar).

I'm not lying to you. As far as I can tell, nobody in this thread is lying to you. The insults you have received in this discussion are the result of your being adamant in making unfounded claims about a host of issues in combination with a very unsavory and belligerent way of debating, which involves systematically calling people liars and satanists. I'm personally not insulted by this due to the utter hilariousness of your claims and allegations, and if you want to continue to debate in the way you've done so far, I recommend growing an even thicker skin than me, because you'll be facing an endless course of shit storms.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: koraks]
    #22832817 - 01/28/16 02:24 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: sudly]
    #22833047 - 01/28/16 06:08 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

look, it's not in question that microwaves used in comms systems are harmful to biology. i don't know how you could search for papers on it and find nothing. the ones i found for the report i did was back in 2010, but more to the point - before cell phones and wi-fi were all over the place, before mobile phone companies started selling to anyone besides giant-phone-yuppies, it was well known that the microwaves cause tumors.

back a couple of replies, well the point wasn't clear. so i re-stated it. cause it wasn't answered to correctly the first time: i didn't complain per say about how i was treated, i brought it up only because after i replied in kind that was then used to make it seem like somehow i'd initiated the complaints.

i don't know that salt in water stops it being imprintable. i wouldn't think so.

i think you block out the fact things like souls exist. cf your sig quote and the mantid - if you view the usual info about the end of mantid courtship through a reductionist science lens, then it does seem to match the darwin quote. if however you view it, and the ecosystems natural cycle of life-death, through a viewpoint that it must be designed (or at least it accidently was formed from something of purposeful design), and that there are indeed such things as souls that animate bodies, and can reincarnate, and so forth - then that same mantid courtship could be all kinds of things. it could be that there only are a set amount of souls that will be a mantis, and the soul which was the male mantis is the same soul that will be the new mantis born later.
a problem with human society is that it kills other species without reference to their souls at all.
reductionist science seems to be a way for them to kill things they are not entitled to be utilising at all. there's no agreement between most humans and the other species they use at the soul level - they just go along with kidding on it doesn't exist so they can block their conscience of what they're actually doing.

what should be a priority design and build is a live 'aura camera', as then there'd be no question of who is possessed by who or what. that'd sort out a huge amount of problems, for example lots of people could prove that what currently gets claimed to be a psychosis is in fact real - there really are aetheric spirits or living people astrally projecting and so forth, who are controlling physical biological bodies for harassment purposes.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #22833493 - 01/28/16 09:11 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
look, it's not in question that microwaves used in comms systems are harmful to biology. i don't know how you could search for papers on it and find nothing. the ones i found for the report i did was back in 2010, but more to the point - before cell phones and wi-fi were all over the place, before mobile phone companies started selling to anyone besides giant-phone-yuppies, it was well known that the microwaves cause tumors.

Again, you present zero support for your claim. You also seem to stick to the logical fallacy that all microwaves are equal, while you completely ignore the issue of power. Stand directly in front of a multiple-kW radar transmitter for too long, and you'll be slowly cooked like a microwave meal. Stand in front of a half-Watt WiFi access point, and you just have an excellent internet connection.
As to the issue of microwaves having been proven to cause cancer: feel free to show me the evidence. I can't produce it, despite having searched for it several times. It's just not there.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22833546 - 01/28/16 09:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

well i know it's true. and if you genuinely searched it then the only way you couldn't know it's true is if you are being mind-controlled not to see certain things.

it's so obviously true that i'd prefer if anyone else is reading this that they go search it and see how much info comes up, without me directing them to a specific website.

using just logic, it's no stretch of the imagination to realise. yes the power is lower than a transmitter, but the electro signalling your biological cells use is even tinier than the wattage in a handset. so it don't take a genius to realise if that amount of power is near your cells, then it will disrupt them quite a lot. it cooks them from the inside out, as microwave ovens cook food.

incidentally, food blasted in a microwave oven is hardly good for you either. some peope have done experiments watering plants with water they put in a microwave oven, and it doesn't take many days for the plants to die from being given that water. poor plants.

personally i don't get how anyone can not notice wi-fi and mobile phones giving them headaches or are cooking them. i knew about that before i ever used one, and still i was shocked at how sore it was to actually use one. i thought it maybe would take a while, or it's like one of those things you know is bad for you but it isn't immediately obvious, or you can't tell what it is doing to you. (when i use '3g' it takes a lot longer for that to start being sore.) how can that many people be that numb and still be real people, it makes no sense to me.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #22833876 - 01/28/16 11:13 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
well i know it's true. and if you genuinely searched it then the only way you couldn't know it's true is if you are being mind-controlled not to see certain things.

I'm not going to debate this issue with you any further. I gave you some rational responses, but the logic you preach about is lacking in your responses. Feel free to adhere to your irrational beliefs; I'd rather stick with verifiable knowledge on this topic.

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22834201 - 01/28/16 12:59 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I have my choice from 30 wireless access points on my phone. I can feel the tumors growing in my brain.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: reality (ie - truth) isn't something your kind seem able to deal with at all [Re: Sun King]
    #22834419 - 01/28/16 02:08 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

There are a lot of biased websites out there that make unverified claims on phone radiation but most of them have skepticism like this.

Quote:

"As noted above, the RF waves given off by cell phones don’t have enough energy to damage DNA directly or to heat body tissues. Because of this, many scientists believe that cell phones aren’t able to cause cancer. Most studies done in the lab have supported this theory, finding that RF waves do not cause DNA damage."
http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/cellular-phones

Salt in water means the salt is diluted by the water, not made more potent.
Do you honestly think a gallon of water with 1 grain of salt with be saltier than a gallon of water with a cup of salt in it?

Female mantises eat the males head after mating because it provides her and her young with valuable nutrients to help with their survival.
I view it through an evolutionary viewpoint.

Do not mention anything about animals being designed, it only shows a volatile misunderstanding and ignorance of biology.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_poor_design

And how the fuck is anyone supposed to design a camera to spot something without any objective properties?! If you know how, go do it and collect your nobel prizes.

If you genuinely searched anything you wouldn't sound as ignorant as you do about the subjects you bring up.

Phones don't have enough power to harm DNA or even heat anything up, your argument is invalid. 
A microwave on the other hand is designed to be far more powerful than a handheld phone and if anyone was stupid enough to place their hand in a microwave it would likely cause harm via internal burning/cooking.

EM waves from a phone are not the same as EM waves from a microwave.
If you knew how to google anything, again you would know this.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #22834464 - 01/28/16 02:21 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EM waves from a phone are not the same as EM waves from a microwave.

Yes, they are. Cellphones typically operate between 0.8 and 2GHz, which is the lower part of the microwave spectrum. Doesn't change much though; it's just semantics. 500mW of 1GHz signal is still only half a joule of energy per second; it's not going to cook shit, not even (particularly not, actually) if hell freezes over. I wonder if this guy has ever tried to boil some water for his cup of tea using a one-watt water heater. Maybe he's still busy doing it.

Btw, did you know there have been serious proposals for cancer therapy using microwaves? That was back in the 1970s though, although I understand recent research has focused on medical imaging using microwaves (not to be confused with CAT or MRI). It's the only clear link between cancer and microwaves I've been able to come up with. Kind of ironic it turns out microwaves are more likely to contribute to a cure than to the disease.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22834488 - 01/28/16 02:29 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

*Not the same frequency.

I've seen myth busters try to cook popcorn or light fuel at a gas station with phones, didn't work.

I've heard something about it along the lines of directing certain EM waves into extremely precise areas of a cancer to effectively destroy it from the inside. They still need to design the accuracy to make sure they don't cook everything around the cancer though.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
    #22834499 - 01/28/16 02:34 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I think the interference patterns are pretty mathematically challenging. If you look at the power distribution of a typical shortwave antenna, you know what I mean. Same with the mysterious hot and cold spots of WiFi in your house, picking up some weird WiFi transmitter a block away while your next door neighbor's is oddly undetectable - not to mention the fact that if the tray in your microwave oven doesn't rotate anymore, you'll end up with dinners consisting of very hot and very cold spots right next to each other. Ask me how I know the latter...:lol:

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22834763 - 01/28/16 03:46 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Here's a visual of wifi hot spots in an apartment.

And a bit about why microwaves rotate food and leave cold/hot spots.
Quote:

A microwave has a wavelength of 12.23cm with a frequency of 2.45 GHz. With this spread there are locations within a standard microwave that have energy concentrations, and are more adept at heating food. The rotating turntable design of modern microwaves is to rotate the food as evenly as possible through these hot spots.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22841820 - 01/30/16 11:01 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It's proven with the same type of reductionist science you think covers all possible things (despite your not even having a unified field theory, nevermind a unified field facty) that wi-fi and cellphone radiation does mess up your biological cells.

all types of em broadcasts mess with biology. the wi-fi and mobile phones is just way worse, because of the high frequency microwaves it uses.

to even consider suggesting that the level of radiation coming from wi-fi or mobile phones is less than that of cell signalling, or that it doesn't even prenetrate skin - well you just show how willing you are to ignore even your own reductionist science, in order to perpetuate false information.

as to the sea salt thing again, i don't know what that has to do with anything i wrote. if you put salt into water then the water is still going to take imprints, but of course differently to how it'd take them if it didn't have salt in. you can draw the same picture on any kind of canvas you like, it's the same picture but of course the media will alter the overall effect.

the notion that molecules randomly combined to form amino acids, which then randomly combined to somehow form into a cell - which had a nucleus with program info inside it of how to copy itself, plus also take environmental inputs and then adjust its program to suit, is absurd. because as we can see with cloning - it takes millions of wrong outcomes to every successful (well, partially successful) outcome. it's hit and miss as to which will work. so we have loads of examples of all the lifeforms that didn't work.

where are those examples in nature? you have a nice theory but there's no evidence for it is there. it's speculative that things evolved that way.

there are tonnes of similar examples. eg - animals inbreed all the time, yet don't suffer hereditary problems. but when humans over-breed pets, they often cause them to have hereditary problems. also when humans inbreed they tend to fuck up their genes don't they -

so if all humans evolved from a few previously-primate (as in monkey) genepools, how do you account for that initial genepool having to inbreed with itself in order to perpetuate humans? without having the effects that inbreeding has apparently been shown to have 100,000 generations later?

it's as dodgy an explanation as saying there was an adam and an eve, and then everyone else. wtf kind of genepool would that be, every person would be inbred there too, and then some.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22842799 - 01/30/16 03:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

"As noted above, the RF waves given off by cell phones don’t have enough energy to damage DNA directly or to heat body tissues. Because of this, many scientists believe that cell phones aren’t able to cause cancer. Most studies done in the lab have supported this theory, finding that RF waves do not cause DNA damage."
http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/cellular-phones

When cells clone themselves there's only a few errors in every million copies or so. Genetic mutations aren't statistically common.
Humans do not yet know the origin of life.
Evolution only explains the origin of the diversity of life.

Quote:

"where are those examples in nature? you have a nice theory but there's no evidence for it is there. it's speculative that things evolved that way."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_poor_design

Inbreeding increases the chances of hereditary problems, it doesn't mean they will certainly happen.

We didn't evolve from a monkey we evolved from a common ancestor with monkeys some seven million years ago.

I don't get why you don't get any of this, I feel like I'm lecturing a toddler.:psychsplit:

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#22845578 - 01/31/16 07:31 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
Btw, did you know there have been serious proposals for cancer therapy using microwaves? That was back in the 1970s though, although I understand recent research has focused on medical imaging using microwaves (not to be confused with CAT or MRI). It's the only clear link between cancer and microwaves I've been able to come up with. Kind of ironic it turns out microwaves are more likely to contribute to a cure than to the disease.

That sounds like Dr. Rife's ray machine, using resonance to destroy pathogens. Actually, microwave chemistry is interesting. Not only is it good for autoclaving (as it's really good at breaking up RNA strands and rendering viruses inert). Microwave chemistry is, to me, very interesting. http://www.organic-chemistry.org/topics/microwave-synthesis.shtm

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: you people are beyond ridiculous and off into a whole other realm [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22846114 - 01/31/16 11:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

it agrees microwaves can be used to fire at cancer cells and kill them - but it insists that the teeny tiny electrical signalling inside and outwith biological cells couldn't possibly be disrupted by wi-fi and cellphones.

let's try another way through - you know what an EEG is don't you. well what is the wattage of the little thoughtwaves coming off of your skull that it measures?

the fact it's easy to feel the cellphone or wi-fi signals burning through you obviously counts for nothing either. as if you even need the hundreds of factual proof you can find easily if you learn to use search engines to get info.

cancer! coincidentally, around about the time smoking was banned in so many places was when most people started having mobile phones and wi-fi all over. it's not as if it took the same people lying that those don't cause cancer decades to admit that cigs can cause them. though of course they've still not admitted to the fact that their allowing 300+ toxic additives to tobacco is far more dangerous than smoking just tobacco. btw i don't even need to visit 'cancer.org' to know it'll be a government shill site, that probably also benefits from horrendous animal torture experiments it insists need to be done, instead of just telling the truth about what things cause ill health.

"I don't get why you don't get any of this, I feel like I'm lecturing a toddler"

because IT'S NOT TRUE sudly, so there's nothing to get.

there's no evidence for your brand of reductionist science being correct that there is nothing that leaves the body when the body dies.

the 'explanations' it manages for dna molecules magically being able to arranage into code to make a cell, that also magically appeared inside a cell, that magically made itself perhaps from a 'primordial soup' or a bolt of electricity, would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic seeing obvious liars probably being blackmailed to talk total shit or the photos of them with children will be released.

similarly are its explanations for - well take your pick. this thread and the usual standardised state attitude it takes to 'subtle energies' is but a tiny toty example of the same lies the conspiracy has been plying for years.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
Re: you people are beyond ridiculous and off into a whole other realm [Re: visitors]
    #22846612 - 01/31/16 01:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
let's try another way through - you know what an EEG is don't you. well what is the wattage of the little thoughtwaves coming off of your skull that it measures?

Oh crap, you got me there. I might not be able to post much here as I'll be setting up a lobby campaign to inform the people of the horrible risks our EEG equipment runs, contracting cancer from people's brain waves. Don't even think about mocking my plan, in case you think of it, you satanist government shill!

Quote:

it's not as if it took the same people lying that those don't cause cancer decades to admit that cigs can cause them.

Wait, wait, you're seriously opening some eyes here, man! It makes perfect sense now! Nokia and Ericsson were run by former managers of British-American Tobacco and now they've moved on to Apple and Samsung! Someone needs to put a stop to these Rothschild illuminati people!

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you people are beyond ridiculous and off into a whole other realm [Re: visitors]
    #22846932 - 01/31/16 03:05 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Cigarettes can cause cancer?! Dude, you might be onto something here..

No scientists claims to know how life originated only the origin of the diversity of life, evolution.

There is no magic in biology and DNA but there is a lot of DNA transcription.

Even so you seem to be so deep inside your own bubble of ignorance that it's pointless to try and explain anything further to you.

Also, if you can feel wifi signals burning through your brain then I think it's seriously time for you to go see a doctor.

--------------------

Offlinedeezdelta
Smut Peddler
Male

Loc: Santa Barbara California....
    #22849039 - 02/01/16 02:17 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sudly said:

Yes but I feel like there's a good chance that the XXX bottle in the snake oil salesman hand might contain large amounts of cocaine or opium and that stuff definitely does some shit!! Man I wish I lived before drug prohibition.....:frown:

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: prohibition means your country is a loser and will fail hard [Re: deezdelta]
    #22849264 - 02/01/16 05:43 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

most of the shills here sound like they're on coke, after all coke is a shill reward drug. speed if you're a lower level shill that hasn't progressed through the ranks / degrees yet.

i can't believe how thicko it is. does that guy really not follow that if what he said about cancer weapons (the ones that can target tumor cells) is true, then it proves also how the cellphones and wi-fi cause tumors? why does he think it means that EEGs are bad for you? (saying that i don't know offhand exactly what scan frequencies they use, so maybe they are bad for you. that wasn't my point though in mentioning them.)

you guys just copy things 'parrot fashion', you have no insights.

i have had a homeopathic diagnosis and it was shit. the doctor was as insane as the more usual doctors who go along with covering up all that stuff, cause they're in the masons or whatever secret society psychically puppets them. they couldn't even pay attention to a thing i told them either, and then based their prescription on as if a different person had been sitting there, telling them entirely different things (sound familiar?). cause they're mind-controlled by the same conspiracy to see what the conspiracy wants them to see, hear what it wants them to hear.
needless to say i didn't pay the huge price for their prescription to be fulfilled.

but in reply to the latest, yes the fact that we live in a world where things like coke and opium are illegal, just because they can be abused, rather says it all about how fucked up and retarded those in charge are. which includes all their philosophies of course also, their 5 Ps and the rest.
some of us are easily capable of taking drugs, or drink, and keeping ourselves to ourselves.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: prohibition means your country is a loser and will fail hard [Re: visitors]
    #22852196 - 02/01/16 08:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

EEG (and the fancy new MEG which I got to player with) is a receiver, it takes in the minute electromagnetic energies generated by the body and brain and amplifies is so the signal can be displayed on a screen.

DNA is a crystalline structure, both a receiver and transmitter (I read somewhere, where I forget, that side on picks up energy, in the form of biophotons, and head on, sends out pulses of light by contracting, a piezo-electric effect?) and that's why microwaves are so good at autoclaving, they can shatter RNA or DNA like a loud sound can shatter a crystal goblet.

But, back to homeopathy, I dismissed it because if it works as it's claimed to do then you'd need to manufacture water by burning hydrogen and collecting the condensate otherwise what you have will have countless substances dissolved in it, at one point or another. However, the work of Dr Emoto ( http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html ) shows that water is a poorly understood substance. I have heard it described as a superconductor (not in terms of conducting electricity). I have heard it described as containing all the memories of the world. Why it is there and not in some ether I do not know.

Anyway, I'm in the UK, where can I get homeopathic rememdies? I have various ailments (don't we all?) and I'm willing to give it a go, certainly give it a look. If it is placebo, then i'd like to figure out the secret. If it's not, then great. I doubt you could overdose on any homeopathic remedy.

I have wondered seperately about recording someone in a well state, just their eletromagnetic profile, and if they are sick, playing it back, beaming it back into the body to see if it retunes it, like a musical instrument. Homeopathy sounds similar to that, but using water, instead of a broad spectrum EM transmitter to put back the correct/well/good information into the body.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: prohibition means your country is a loser and will fail hard [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22854736 - 02/02/16 11:38 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yay, you get it.

that's what i said when i first replied here - the water is taking an imprint of the homeopathic prep in ways explained by the likes of emoto (there is a lot of info on the memory of water, it isn't just from that one source).

also that the idea behind using 'like for like' in homeopathy is based on the same principals as vaccines (which certainly is often a bit dodgy in how it's applied, but the reasoning behind it is sound) and of taking small amounts of a poison in order to become immune to it.

as far as i know in the uk you can buy homeopathic preps in places like 'boots' and 'holland and barret'. they have sold them for years so presumably they still do so.
there are some other companies that make them and sell them through their own outlets, i don't know any offhand, but if you checked the website of the official governing body, or emailed them if they don't have a link, it ought to be listed on there.

in some places you can get homeopathic scripts on the nhs (ie for free).

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22854742 - 02/02/16 11:40 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

know what you could try - bach flower remedies. and herbal extracts, like the vogel ones. those are good.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#22858456 - 02/03/16 06:58 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I have seen bach flower remedies but not homeopathic ones. As for prescriptions, I think it's a flat fee of £8.50, unless you're on jobseekers/income support or universal uncredit (because good luck to anyone trying to get your money back from the government). Which, if it's something like antibiotics or some expensive drug, great. If it's prescription low dose aspirin, or a small vial of blessed/imprinted water, then it's an expensive way to get ahold of it.

I remember a few months ago my dad and I were talking about using water as a storage medium for sound recordings. All of the soundwaves will soak into it, but how do you get it to play back in the right order, how do you read it?

Unfortunatly the work Dr Emoto did is seen as kooky so not many people are willing to replicate it, science these days, as in if you want to be someone who does it as a career, is all about chasing research grants and jumping through hoops to confirm what the corporating/government body is granting for. If you want to do real science, then it's in a shed or a garage where "real scientists" will scoff at the work being done. Still, that shouldn't really be a deterrent. The real obstacle is time and money/resources. I'd love my own gas spectrometer (those things are so cool) or a workshop so I could begin building my own tools. Now, my friend does work at a welders workshop and I've helped him assemble a motor, but the times I've been there are less than once in a blue moon. Time and money.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

Re: prohibition means your country is a loser and will fail hard [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22858828 - 02/03/16 09:41 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I've needed a workshop all my life, and tools. It's all about money in this world, and that depends on selling your soul, so what then....

The homeopathic scripts cost a lot more than that from what I recall (i just noticed this may look weird as i was just emailing someone, so am writing this with proper Is in...)

i thought all scripts were free now? the homeopathic ones are not unless the surgery you're with agrees to it, or it might be the councils decision, i can't remember why that changed.

btw, antibiotics are really cheap in lots of other countries that are not 'nanny states' and allow you to purchase prescription drugs. cheap like generic asprins and ibuprofens. i was going to buy a bunch of medicine cabinet essentials, but i'm not sure which ones to trust, cause some of those websites are likely fakes and just steal all your money. then you need to worry about if they will know how to mark the parcels so customs doesn't steal it off you either.

i don't trust anyone saying they're scientific but they find the likes of emoto info to be kooky. there are lots of scientists that don't follow that mind control tunnel. i think what is really going on there is that they know that to some extent beliefs control reality, so they control beliefs via calling anything that doesn't match their 'ahrimanic' or whatever ways to be kooky, or whatever other name-calling is on their mind at the time.
the mentality of it is like when you're at school, and there's a person/s who mind controls everyone to think whatever brand (of cars or trainers or clothes or whatever else) is embarrassing - and people go along with it via the censoring happening in their minds.

not sure how sound could be recorded onto water - you'd probably need to gel it to a least almost solid to be able to do that, for a start. unless it is some kind of holographic tech, where each 'bit' contains the entire recording (therefore if the water molecules move about relative to one another it won't change the recording). i can't think offhand of how to do that though. if you are good at psychometry you can just pull off the info with your mind, lol.
have you heard of cymatics? (hans jenny)

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#22864158 - 02/04/16 03:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, cymatics are cool. But, it's not me saying Dr Emoto's work is kooky, it's his research. The notion that someone's emotions, even a healing prayer can turn polluted water into a much cleaner substance, is just too much for an empiricist. It's practically magic.

It does make me wonder if instead of dissolving a poison/medicine into water so there's an infinitesimal amount, what about making "holy water?" People who have healing ability, have them bless water, even describe the symptoms of the patient or a disease it should cure (can that work generically, or is hands on healing on a case by case basis?) and imbue the water with healing property.

Why not have distilled water as a placebo and do a double blind test? This is more to satisfy my curiosity rather than anything else. I think it'd be a cool experiment, and the outcomes could be very beneficial.

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid

#22867186 - 02/05/16 11:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i know this doesn't fit in with currently discovered empirical science much (though there are things such as research showing that when bees take pollen from a flower, the plant will literally 'change its tune' and emit a different frequency, telling other pollinators that the plant has just been harvested, so that they don't visit it. then after a time the plants frequency emission returns to baseline, and the pollen is then 'advertised' as available again. btw if anyone can find this research then do link it; cause i can't find it. it was on some bbc science program in the past few months), but what spiritual healing (such as the nfsh) does is not the same as what homeopathy is doing. a 'holy water' should be healing in general. but even if a spiritual healer did a specific healing for a specific person, that still isn't the same as homeopathy.

homeopathy is using energies more like a tuning fork. they're putting the essence of a specific substance into the water, and the substance is usually something that matches the ailment. eg, if you get a bee sting then they'd use bee venom.
what spiritual healers tend to be doing (certainly the nfsh does this) is making themselves a channel or conduit for the healing energy to come through (eg, just to apply terms to this - from heaven to here. from the source or the-all to here. from a perfected frequency to here).

i know what emoto's research does - but have you seen the photos of the water crystals? either they're faked, or they do actually change physically from clearly polluted and sick, to perfect and beaming health.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder